Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,139 members, 7,880,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa (30415 Views)

Patience Ozokwor, Alex-Osifo, At UNIMED Matriculation / Patience Ozokwor, Chacaha Ekeh At 'dare To Dream Talent Hunt Show' (pics) / Frank Edwards Meets 2Face & Patience Ozokwor [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by kgr28(m): 9:25am On Jun 16, 2013
Who is this Ahhh let me check, Morris Chestnut, Chante Moore, Samuel L Jackson( was even featured in local soap Generations), Bieber,Kanye West, Dj drama, Lil Wyne,drake, Ross came to SA there was not hype and never mobbed!! So a mere nigerian actress you all sing praises!!! I can pass-by any A list american celebrity any day in Jozi without noticing!!!

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 16, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Nigerians n South Africa, I hail thee

See as dem look hungry tongue
Tarh! They don't look hungry johr!
I bet you look hungrier than they look, wherever you maybe.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by IGBOSON1: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2013
kramer:

Am I the only one who noticed someone's head on Mama G's buttocks in that pic ^^

^^^That's a pic on the car door.

By the way, what took your eyes down there? She's probably old enough to be your mum you know......you no dey fear?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by solomon111(m): 9:53am On Jun 16, 2013
Miles78: At least it was not agbero mobbing, only people who happened to like her acting skillz. And hey I just noticed there were no security personnel hoovering about and armed to 9's. In SA, stars are just threated like normal beings , its not our culture to run after them.
stop saying nonsense,you xenophobic scum.
The only people with armed guards in Nigeria are govt officials.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by solomon111(m): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2013
kgr28: Who is this Ahhh let me check, Morris Chestnut, Chante Moore, Samuel L Jackson( was even featured in local soap Generations), Bieber,Kanye West, Dj drama, Lil Wyne,drake, Ross came to SA there was not hype and never mobbed!! So a mere nigerian actress you all sing praises!!! I can pass-by any A list american celebrity any day in Jozi without noticing!!!
well,we hold our celebrities to a very high esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by IGBOSON1: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2013
cr8v: I am just wondering how black South Africans lost the entertainment industry to Nigeria since their freedom. It used to be Chaka Chaka, lucky Dube, Maria Makebe(don't know if she is Southy), etc. Then our musicians only sang against aparthied. How can Nigeria manage this continental dominance? Food for thought!!!

^^^I've noticed it too! Nigerian music and Nollywood is popular all over South Sub-Saharan Africa. I think part of the reason is b'cos of that 'can-do-spirit'.....that 'boldness'.....that 'comicality'......that 'x-factor'......that 'swag'......that 'jene sais quoi'; think of D'banj, P-Square, Whiz-Kid, Iyanya, Aki & Pawpaw, and you'll understand better.

We have to find a way to leverage on this for better economic benefit.

Below is an example of that 'Nigerian flavour' that you can't duplicate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbEhVdMtLvA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBoV1VSpKLo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty2advRiWJM

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by DonaldGenes(m): 10:12am On Jun 16, 2013
she does make us all proud with this myriad of crowd she Is pullinq" God bless her
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by everyday: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2013
Its good to be a star

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Delight7(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2013
Mama g on top,g for general,lol
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by guonno: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2013
exxell: RENT A CROWD UNLIMITED. WE SPECIALIZE IN GENERAL SUPPLY OF CROWDS AT ALL OCCASIONS AND EVENTS. THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES ARE IN STOCK:

1. AREA BOYS AND AREA GIRLS.
2. BORED AND TIRED SCHOOL CHILDREN AND ADULT STUDENTS.
3. JOBLESS AND HUNGRY NIGERIANS.
4. PROFESSIONAL CLAP AND "PATEWO" PRAISE SINGERS.
5. POLITICAL ZOMBIES AND SYCOPHANTS.

To Place An Order, Text "Supply" To "419" and a lorry load of fans will be made available to you anywhere in Nigeria or around the world..... Even at the airport! Hurry while stock lasts.... A trial will convince you!

This one got me laughing stupidly. Who said Nigerians are talent less hmmmnn, think again, please. No be small ndiara by that chicken O.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by oliidell(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2013
exxell:

RENT A CROWD UNLIMITED. WE SPECIALIZE IN GENERAL SUPPLY OF CROWDS AT ALL OCCASIONS AND EVENTS. THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES ARE IN STOCK:

To Place An Order, Text "Supply" To "419" and a lorry load of fans will be made available to you anywhere in Nigeria or around the world..... Even at the airport! Hurry while stock lasts.... A trial will convince you!

6. PROFESSIONAL CRIERS AND WAILERS (HIRED TO CRY AT THE BURIAL OF WICKED PEOPLE) smiley

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by experience16: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2013
lexylexy:

Pally,try use ur eyes well naww. D head is actually a sticker on d car u Arrow!mama G carry go joor,u're too mushh
lexylexy:

Pally,try use ur eyes well naww. D head is actually a sticker on d car u Arrow!mama G carry go joor,u're too mushh
lexylexy:

you are right!!!
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by julia2013: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2013
Mama G! What a woman, d hiya her age, d yonga her face. Keep on wit ur versatile acting, I love u so dearly my Mama G 4 general.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Godyke(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2013
Is this what we call Mobbed? When did taking picture of a celebrity by a hired crowed become mobbing?
This is nothing compared to thousands of crowd that would throng lil'bow wow in a show is a US state alone.SMH
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Longeria(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2013
kgr28: Who is this Ahhh let me check, Morris Chestnut, Chante Moore, Samuel L Jackson( was even featured in local soap Generations), Bieber,Kanye West, Dj drama, Lil Wyne,drake, Ross came to SA there was not hype and never mobbed!! So a mere nigerian actress you all sing praises!!! I can pass-by any A list american celebrity any day in Jozi without noticing!!!
what is this man talking about, I think your kolomental medicine Don finish for your body.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Cusubaba(m): 10:52am On Jun 16, 2013
sweetcheecks:

So bitter? I guess truth is always bitter, please do not ask me to help you swell your head with delussions of the highest order. I say it as it is and do not give a rats behind how you feel. You create lies to cope with your shitty lives and expect others to condone it? No I would not follow your dried up and shrivelled up azz becouse thats a result of lies. Lies do that. South Africans will never follow and mob a Nigerian celebrity when the do not mob the likes of Will Smith, Beyonce etc. Thats why celebrities like SA as a tourist destination they get to be normal people with out all the craziness. If you do not like what I am saying, please find the nearest poo hole and take a dive, a very deep one then you will be free of me forever. grin grin grin
Scumbag, that is why ur apartheid rat father killed Lucky Dube. South Africans don't mob their celebrities, rather they kill them the way they killed Lucky Dube. Stupid Xenophobic LovePeddler.

8 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by networkrecharg: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2013
We like her being a wicked Mama G. As her how she lived with he's dead husband. And what killed him, before we continue cheering WIckness.
She has been sexing around and recently said its over With sex. If she was my mum, I remain ashamed.
Niger must be better.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by imsuboi(m): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2013
exxell: RENT A CROWD UNLIMITED. WE SPECIALIZE IN GENERAL SUPPLY OF CROWDS AT ALL OCCASIONS AND EVENTS. THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES ARE IN STOCK:

That's my man grin grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
codeworks: I heard she is from Yourba. making Yourba people proud
troll

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Cusubaba: Scumbag, that is why ur apartheid rat father killed Lucky Dube. South Africans don't mob their celebrities, rather they kill them the way they killed Lucky Dube. Stupid Xenophobic LovePeddler.
rofl

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
Just showed my mom the pics ..sh was like Wow nd we started talking about her movies nd laughing hehe..
LoL we love this woman...
South africa loves u oooo

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Itoroetti(m): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
playcharles: how dos it stop us from watchin iroko tv like we did in 1882
politically sponsored using thugs, PDP shud be held responsible

This ur trademark quotes is becoming stale.look for something else.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by ukchy: 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
kramer:

Am I the only one who noticed someone's head on Mama G's buttocks in that pic ^^

O boy look well abi u need anya ino grin?? Na advert for the car.....U don spoil gan wink
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by pappythinko(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
vizboy: I luv these woman and just cant stop loving her.
.. For the records i think she is happily married... Probably you just have to calm down a lil bit wt the way you couldn't stop loving her... No harms meant though. #JustSaying#
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by pappythinko(m): 2:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
Afam4eva: WOW! She's soo popular.

The media keeps hyping hyping the likes of Genevieve, Omotola, Mercy Johnson, Rita Dominic, Tonto etc yet these people cannot pull a crowd of 50 outside Nigeria but the likes of Patience Ozokwor, Aki and Pawpaw, John "Mr Ibu" Okafor, Nkem "Osuofia" Owoh can pull thousands. People relate more with comic actors than all these African American actors based in NIgeria.
you are spot on.buh I will prefer meetn wt steph okereke, chika ike, or Nadia buari.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by victord1st: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
logica: LOL. I see it. It just might indicate somebody has been doing some "Photoshopping".

its vehicle branding,take a closer look.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Celepope: 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2013
chief batiatus:

Point of correction - it is not people giving us a bad name, it is us giving us a bad name.
You need Extra Moral classes for English comprehension
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by logica(m): 2:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
mavinc4u:
must everything be a photoshop? why not make use of your oblongata
Do you even know what "oblongata" is?
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by BarryX(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
logica: Do you even know what "oblongata" is?
Simply Medulla now
Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by Inik(m): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2013
sweetcheecks:

So bitter? I guess truth is always bitter, please do not ask me to help you swell your head with delussions of the highest order. I say it as it is and do not give a rats behind how you feel. You create lies to cope with your shitty lives and expect others to condone it? No I would not follow your dried up and shrivelled up azz becouse thats a result of lies. Lies do that. South Africans will never follow and mob a Nigerian celebrity when the do not mob the likes of Will Smith, Beyonce etc. Thats why celebrities like SA as a tourist destination they get to be normal people with out all the craziness. If you do not like what I am saying, please find the nearest poo hole and take a dive, a very deep one then you will be free of me forever. grin grin grin
You come off as rude and uncultured and i see that is what rocks your world. Well, i don't have time to bandy words with you. I hope one day you'll come to realise that there's more to life than being xenophobic.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Mobbed By Fans In South-Africa by logica(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
BarryX: Simply Medulla now
What is "medulla" and what is it used for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Reportedly Kicked Out,Permanently Banned From TerraKulture, He Explains / Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists / Rahama Sadau: I Am Not Quitting Filmmaking For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.