Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,248 members, 7,923,228 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:48 PM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (299982 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by noelaldrin: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2013
HELP..

Sir/Ma'am, I recently flash chinese firmware on my Indian-firmaware gionee elife e3. And the problem is that my dual sim network are always disabled. But my phone recognize my sim card number. The problem is no network such as GPRS/3G/HPDA.. Pls help. Thanks in advance
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Netz4(f): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
macbeyland: hello house, please help out here. I bought the Gionee e3 last week after reading opinions here. my problem is that the battery hardly last for 2 and a half hours. I am not a gaming person. my usage is 3g on, screen dimmed to minimum, 2go chat, watsapp, facebook chat and opera browser. with these, I hardly get up to 2,5 hours from fully charge to empty. yesterday I charged the phone up to 3 times. it takes just about 10 minutes for the battery level to drop from 100 percent to 90 percent. please note that I haven't even played any game on it, let alone a HD game. I also notice that the top of the phone, around the camera area easily gets warm when am using it. please I need suggestions. I think it's running a Nigerian or Indian Android OS cos am not seeing anything Chinese here. , am not sure though. thanks for your anticipated response

same. here!!

have been facing this kinda problem also!!

but tout this is general

dou mine dy last for like 5 to 6 hrx

in addition to what you said
do you noticed any continuous chargn frm that 90 percent to hundrd
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by macbeyland(m): 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
Netz4:

same. here!!

have been facing this kinda problem also!!

but tout this is general

dou mine dy last for like 5 to 6 hrx

in addition to what you said
do you noticed any continuous chargn frm that 90 percent to hundrd
no nothing, just that it discharges so fast. I did a test today and discovered that screen brightness set at hundred alone draws the battery at the rate of 1 percent every 2 and a half minutes.

N.B. With screen brightness set to full, 3g on and normal browsing with operamini, my battery is discharging at the rate of 1 percent every 2 minutes. so that gives around 200 minutes from full to empty. this means that I get 3hours 20 minutes with this usage. 3g on, 100 percent screen brightness, operamini browsing without any streaming or downloading,. PLEASE HOUSE, IS THIS NORMAL?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
macbeyland: no nothing, just that it discharges so fast. I did a test today and discovered that screen brightness set at hundred alone draws the battery at the rate of 1 percent every 2 and a half minutes.

N.B. With screen brightness set to full, 3g on and normal browsing with operamini, my battery is discharging at the rate of 1 percent every 2 minutes. so that gives around 200 minutes from full to empty. this means that I get 3hours 20 minutes with this usage. 3g on, 100 percent screen brightness, operamini browsing without any streaming or downloading,. PLEASE HOUSE, IS THIS NORMAL?
no.. i dont think its normal
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
PLEASE HELP OUT ,GUYZ... BEEN GETTING THIS MSSG "STORAGE SPACE RUNNING OUT " ON MA FONE.. AV GOT LIKE 3GB SPACE ON MA PHONE MEMORY N SM LESS THAN 2GB ON MA SD.. please what do I do cus the stuffs rendering ma phone useless please
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by nani667: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Larrybillz: PLEASE HELP OUT ,GUYZ... BEEN GETTING THIS MSSG "STORAGE SPACE RUNNING OUT " ON MA FONE.. AV GOT LIKE 3GB SPACE ON MA PHONE MEMORY N SM LESS THAN 2GB ON MA SD.. please what do I do cus the stuffs rendering ma phone useless please

It's your application memory that's running low....you need to decompress your application memory... That is goto manage apps and move some of your apps to your SD card....that's the solution to your problem
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by ebecode(m): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
Are there any Gionee store in Ibadan & where?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by milee: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2013
ebecode: Are there any Gionee store in Ibadan & where?
One of such places is Global Handset at Mokola, beside Citadel computer (or Lafia hospital).
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Mikebrown(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Is dis fast drainage of ba3 on new fones common..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Stancity(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2013
It wasn't easy reading the thread from page 0-112..

honestly am pleased with the testimonies I have read in this thread..

I appreciate the good works of the following people

Godvilla,

Jreyez,

4peace,

Harry,

Directonpc, and many others..

God bless you all real good!!!!!!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Stancity(m): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mikebrown: Is dis fast drainage of ba3 on new fones common..
Honestly am worried about this battery issues.. am getting this phone latest Saturday.. wouldn't like my charger cord to hang on my neck like a necklace all the time grin grin
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by ebecode(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2013
milee:
One of such places is Global Handset at Mokola, beside Citadel computer (or Lafia hospital).
Thank u I wil try & check
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by transforma1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2013
Wazzaowner: Guyz plzz how whd i be able 2 differentiate maybe mi E3 came wth nigeria or chinese firm.. nd plz which 1 is better..

I will upload an as for u tomorrow when I'm on wifi
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Mikebrown(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
Stancity: Honestly am worried about this battery issues.. am getting this phone latest Saturday.. wouldn't like my charger cord to hang on my neck like a necklace all the time grin grin
its jst cos its new..its now normal
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 12:27am On Nov 01, 2013
Joined the family alas! grin grin
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 1:33am On Nov 01, 2013
Please can someone upload the recovery.img going file for e3. Because the one in the link is kinda faulty.. Downloading 21kb file instead of 5.61mb
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Netz4(f): 6:16am On Nov 01, 2013
Stancity: Honestly am worried about this battery issues.. am getting this phone latest Saturday.. wouldn't like my charger cord to hang on my neck like a necklace all the time grin grin

I guess this issue of battery came with e3 packed with power banks

honestly I learned to manage my battery well

try and reduce the brightness to average or below

try get greenify with donation .. this will help knock off some underground apps,reduce ram usage and conserve battery ...

and the most of all try supercharge your e3

and welcome ur self to a new world

honestly to be sincere without even all this

the battery is mush OK

just the fast drainage from 100% - 90%

that's alll
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Netz4(f): 6:17am On Nov 01, 2013
sylaz: Please can someone upload the recovery.img going file for e3. Because the one in the link is kinda faulty.. Downloading 21kb file instead of 5.61mb

nothing is faulty here bro

try use opera for ur download
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2013
macbeyland: no nothing, just that it discharges so fast. I did a test today and discovered that screen brightness set at hundred alone draws the battery at the rate of 1 percent every 2 and a half minutes.

You do all these and want your smart phone battery to last 2 days

Just google what screen brightness does to battery life.

i dont know where i kept my 2nd second battery.
i think we should try and conserve our battery by kill or not install app or game we dont keep.

Also try to restart the phone once in a while and try short it down in the night atleast once in a while
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2013

the battery is ok but it your choice not mine

be me not dey worry about the battery
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2013
sylaz: Joined the family alas! grin grin

Welcome bro
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Mikebrown(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2013
Guys which internet bundle is advisable to use
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by jreyez(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mikebrown: Guys which internet bundle is advisable to use
If Airtel is good in ur environment.
Subscribe for their BB plan

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dazekid(m): 3:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
Yo @Godvilla...pls repost your procedure on how to install stubborn apps...
Did a bit of rom tweaking and now most of my apps over 2mb don't wanna install anymore...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
dazekid: Yo @Godvilla...pls repost your procedure on how to install stubborn apps...
Did a bit of rom tweaking and now most of my apps over 2mb don't wanna install anymore...

Did previous one deleted

check pg 100-102
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
Please can anybody refer me to the page where the CWM backup thing is.. I found it before but can't seem to any more. Or the link to the xda page
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
sylaz: Please can anybody refer me to the page where the CWM backup thing is.. I found it before but can't seem to any more. Or the link to the xda page

100-102
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by gbodimowo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
macbeyland: please BRO I was able to boot into recovery by pressing power and volume up key. I saw wipe cache option but I didn't see any advance options in the menu. please any suggestions?

Yes switch to custom recovery and you will see it
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
4peace:

100-102
thanks mate.. Downloaded it
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
why stressing yourself searching for phones when elijahdre can deliver your dream phones right at your door?we are trusted.
call / watsapp 08034795720.
pin:7C71F6C4

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (161) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ###

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.