Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,984 members, 7,876,720 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 03:16 AM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (297410 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2013
Gravitizer: So wat are u insinuating?
A friend's Gpad is sd slot is not gud, so u generalise it 2 all other Gpad G2?
Besides, dis is Gionee E3 we are talking about here.
I'll advice u get a new phone instead of a fairly used product.
I don't want to get my hands dirty with the madness in this thread.
I didn't say I was buying a second hand phone. If you were able to read between the lines you'd have understood that.
I held off from paying the dealer of the phone for mine so I could see all the shortcomings of the phone first. Simple.
Take it or leave it, bunch of the 'reviews' here are from dealers and their cohorts.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 8:01am On Aug 09, 2013
Gravitizer: Hmmm.... U are helping out derail it even the more. Mr. Infinix 4rm France. Iv not 4goten dat post of urs claiming u use an Infinix but xposed urself wen u said its made in France. Get a real infinix, not the one in ur fantasies and tell me wat u see @ the back of the fone wen u take out the bat3.
i dnt need to answer to u,u are jst 2 sec away frm google.use ur brain.since u clearly dnt have d brain to search b4 making post..here is a youtube video backing my point

[url]m.youtube.com/watch?v=axUp7_tqSM0&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&guid=&gl=NG[/url]
pls listen verywell.
now dnt ever quote me again,if u dnt have anything meaningful pls.am begging u nw,we are nt on a rat race,pls!.¤¤trying to act civil now¤¤ MR KNOW IT ALL!!

5 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2013
mr.drizzy:
i dnt need to answer to u,u are jst 2 sec away frm google.use ur brain.since u clearly dnt have d brain to search b4 making post..here is a youtube video backing my point

[url]m.youtube.com/watch?v=axUp7_tqSM0&client=mv-google&hl=en-GB&guid=&gl=NG[/url]
pls listen verywell.
now dnt ever quote me again,if u dnt have anything meaningful pls.am begging u nw,we are nt on a rat race,pls!.¤¤trying to act civil now¤¤ MR KNOW IT ALL!!
Dude..... U are not even close 2 wat am talking about. Mr. I GOT BIG BRAINS!!!
Tot u'll post a screenshot of the back of ur fantasy Infinix phone.

I'll prove u wrong with a screen shot. Its written MADE IN CHINA which cleary states u dnt own dis Infinix. Yet u are here playing all saints wen u are one of the fakers in here....!!!
Its best u remain dumb if uv got nofin 2 contribute 2 a thread. Just read and pass on.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 09, 2013
Wen i saw phones section in NL, i taught i'll get sum vital info 2 help me get a beta fone. But it turns out it all about insults upon insults.
Now am even confused if i shuld go 4 dis Gionee dat caught my attention or stick 2 my SGS2 which am not fond of anymore. I nid big screen but not soo big as Tecno F7. So i tought 4.7 is okay only 2 get myself entangled in2 xchanging words with the so called geeks in theis board.
MODS need 2 sit up rite and bring order 2 dis forum.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2013
Skeptical...
I had 2 verify dis myself... Made in China is wat i see written on the back of Infinix products.
I fink, sum1 confirmed it sumwhere.... Cant quite recall.
So this is all u guys do in here?
Everybody knows!!!
Am not gud @ xchanging words.. I believe in real proves and i'll show u one once i get the Infinix later in the day.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2013
TrebleChamp: There is no memory card in the pack.
I called sum1 and he confirmed there's a 16GB memory card. Pls... Where did u guys get urs?
I need sum real confirmations cos dat's wat i belive in b4 i make up my mind.
Thanks!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2013
Gravitizer: I called sum1 and he confirmed there's a 16GB memory card. Pls... Where did u guys get urs?
I need sum real confirmations cos dat's wat i belive in b4 i make up my mind.
Thanks!!!
It doesn't come with free memory card.dream D1 does.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2013
elijahdre:
It doesn't come with free memory card.dream D1 does.
Thanks alot, i fink am okay with dat.
So where can i get it directly and not sum shady courier transaction?
2ndly, wats the current price rite now?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2013
Zeddicus:
I don't want to get my hands dirty with the madness in this thread.
I didn't say I was buying a second hand phone. If you were able to read between the lines you'd have understood that.
I held off from paying the dealer of the phone for mine so I could see all the shortcomings of the phone first. Simple.
Take it or leave it, bunch of the 'reviews' here are from dealers and their cohorts.
I really don't know If anyone else on this thread sells this phone But I do.I sell both Gionee and Techno.Why the argument all the time?we don't need this.I will not criticise Gionee for Techno neither tecno for Gionee.I Tell customers to make their choice based on the specs of these phones.no marketer will kill one phone for others.let's be fair in our dealings with others.we don't even know who is who.I beg u all in the name of God.Jesus loves you all.Heaven is real.thks

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2013
If you don't use it, don't condemn it. This phone beat every tecno phone currently in the market. The ba3 at 1800mah is far better than most popular phones, I have used a samsung galaxy s2 so I know exactly wat am saying. PS. We don't want this thread to go the way of F7 so let's stop all this insult and allow Godvilla and co give us helpful tips on how to get the best out of this awesome device.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2013
Screen shot for does asking.

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 11:43am On Aug 09, 2013
My dry homescreen

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 11:49am On Aug 09, 2013
Gpad g2 and elife e3 wich is beta in terms of battery and handling of games plz
Plz i nid urgent reply[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
Zeddicus:
Check the profile of the post that you tried to validate and see when it was registered. You people must think we are all fools.
Funny how all of you are using this phone but nobody can post screenshots of anything.
I know someone that has a G2 and he is presently having issues with his memory card slot barely 3 weeks after buying the phone. That's why I held off a bit from paying for the phone.
I'll keep monitoring the progress of the phone sha.

did you even try to check this thread fom page 1 at all
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Finally Im back to my original stock rom with great lesson

Later on i will share some files with real e3 owner in case their fone is brick or they want to take it to repair centre

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
TrebleChamp: If you don't use it, don't condemn it. This phone beat every tecno phone currently in the market. The ba3 at 1800mah is far better than most popular phones, I have used a samsung galaxy s2 so I know exactly wat am saying. PS. We don't want this thread to go the way of F7 so let's stop all this insult and allow Godvilla and co give us helpful tips on how to get the best out of this awesome device.
Nice one TrebleChamp.... This is enough 4 sum doubters!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by mcgboye(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
Smh
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
Godvilla: Nice one TrebleChamp.... This is enough 4 sum doubters!!!
Godvilla i noticed u seldom make posts of late. Though, i dnt knw who 2 believe, i think i learnt 1 or 2 fins irrespective of how sum people hav been trying rilly hard 2 derail dis thread.
Final verdict: Shuld i got for dis fone? I need it 2 complement my OLD Samsung Galaxy S2.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2013
Plz sumbody shud answer me na wich is beta btw e3 gpad g2
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2013
harden: Plz sumbody shud answer me na wich is beta btw e3 gpad g2

how do you want me to answer this i only using E3 so also some people too.

But i will tell you something when i bought my own i did not check review here on nairaland based on experience,i just google the product name,watch so many youtube review
i only came here to look where i will buy it in nigeria datz all
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
Have also noticed that this phone doesn't get hot no matter the usage. My phone has never gotten hot or warm sef, unlike my galaxy s2. Am not comparing anything here oh, just talking from my experience with both fone. Other user can pls quote me on this if there e3 gets hot.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
TrebleChamp: Have also noticed that this phone doesn't get hot no matter the usage. My phone has never gotten hot or warm sef, unlike my galaxy s2. Am not comparing anything here oh, just talking from my experience with both fone. Other user can pls quote me on this if there e3 gets hot.

it did get warm like other phones on playing HD games

but back cover help not to notice such
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
some once said facebook page of gionee was created by a dealer ok oooo

check this out
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=531027593619711&set=a.402081023181036.105319.379388368783635&type=1&theater

Can some peeps living around this place confirm this places?

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
this thread is full of misguided people trying to derail the thread, when I got my phone I did not consult anybody on nairaland for review instead I turned to Google and YouTube for review and made up my mind to go for it, I've installed cwm on my phone and I won't answer anyone on the phone usage and battery performance because all this have been ironed out previously on this thread.
all those of you hating keep hating o me dey enjoy my phone to the fullest

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
4peace: Finally Im back to my original stock rom with great lesson

Later on i will share some files with real e3 owner in case their fone is brick or they want to take it to repair centre
4peace how did you get the original stock rom all though I have cwm backup Jst for future reference
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
4peace: The following are the name of Gionee Elife E3 release to other countries or carrier

BLU Life Play L100 also in GSMARENA
Symphony W150,
Allview V1 Viper,
General Mobile DISCOVERY,
Polytron W8470,
Fly IQ4410 Quad Phoenix,
Qmobile Noir A900

The funny aspect of these was they all have 4GB internal storage instead of 16Gb in Elife E3 hmmm market stategy or what

Repeat for those that need more knowledge
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
Lawalmd:
4peace how did you get the original stock rom all though I have cwm backup Jst for future reference

i will share the file soon you will need sp flash tool and some part of your backup file
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
TrebleChamp: Have also noticed that this phone doesn't get hot no matter the usage. My phone has never gotten hot or warm sef, unlike my galaxy s2. Am not comparing anything here oh, just talking from my experience with both fone. Other user can pls quote me on this if there e3 gets hot.
Good. Now we are talking.. If we have more factual posts like this with screenshots when needed problem no go dey.
I'm very interested in buying the Gpad G2 (big screen+solid battery backup) that's why I'm concerned about the Gionee products generally. If one of their products is good then the rest should be.
@Elijahdre can you confirm that the G2 comes with a 16GB SDcard? Some reviews say it does but my guy's own didn't come with it.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2013
to say d truth.. na una get time dey answer tecno users.. im not dissing any phone, but instead wey i go use tecno of all Androids, make i use symbian phone... i swear...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Elxandre(m): 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
Zeddicus:
Good. Now we are talking.. If we have more factual posts like this with screenshots when needed problem no go dey.
I'm very interested in buying the Gpad G2 (big screen+solid battery backup) that's why I'm concerned about the Gionee products generally. If one of their products is good then the rest should be.
@Elijahdre can you confirm that the G2 comes with a 16GB SDcard? Some reviews say it does but my guy's own didn't come with it.
guy did ur guy's own come with 16gb internal memory?
those review sites dey confuse me! some dey say 4gb, others 16gb..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
Elxandre:
guy did ur guy's own come with 16gb internal memory?
those review sites dey confuse me! some dey say 4gb, others 16gb..
I am talking about the GPAD G2 oo!
His own didn't come with any memory card at all.
Internal Memory is 4GB but only 1GB is available to the user.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Elxandre(m): 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
Zeddicus:
I am talking about the GPAD G2 oo!
His own didn't come with any at all.
yeah i mean the gpad! i need someone who has seen this phone to clarify this for me really...whats the internal memory..

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.