Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,041 members, 7,980,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:09 PM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (302692 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
Elxandre:
yeah i mean the gpad! i need someone who has seen this phone to clarify this for me really...whats the internal memory..
Edited. See above.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by ayomidan: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pls users,I tought of getting dis phone but also comparing with the Thlw100, dnt know if d phone also support OTG and if d fone is also rugged because I be hustler. ..... thanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
ayomidan: Pls users,I tought of getting dis phone but also comparing with the Thlw100, dnt know if d phone also support OTG and if d fone is also rugged because I be hustler. ..... thanks

sorry ayo this fone is not you check here https://www.nairaland.com/1299808/cat-b15-android-smartphone-caterpillar

this is for hustler

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
ss

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
ss grin grin grin

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
sss

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
4peace:

it did get warm like other phones on playing HD games

but back cover help not to notice such
You are right, mine also got warm today while playing real football 2012. I guess it wasn't immune as I thought which is still OK considering other fones get hot with just browsing.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
Zeddicus:
Good. Now we are talking.. If we have more factual posts like this with screenshots when needed problem no go dey.
I'm very interested in buying the Gpad G2 (big screen+solid battery backup) that's why I'm concerned about the Gionee products generally. If one of their products is good then the rest should be.
@Elijahdre can you confirm that the G2 comes with a 16GB SDcard? Some reviews say it does but my guy's own didn't come with it.
If your guy get the fone, which review are u looking for again? Just take his fone and browse thru na.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ss

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
TrebleChamp: If your guy get the fone, which review are u looking for again? Just take his fone and browse thru name.

GBAM no review go sweet pass that one cool cool cool instead of disturb other user
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
camera

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
Lawalmd:
4peace how did you get the original stock rom all though I have cwm backup Jst for future reference

check here the first post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2311404
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by aficionado: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Buy Gionee Elife E3 from us (now 34,500) here in Port Harcourt and I promise you 5 of any of these HD games -

9MM
FIFA 2012
Grand Theft Auto IV
Modern Combat 4
N.O.V.A 3
Asphalt 4
Conduit HD
Contract Killer 2
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Dead Trigger
Epoch
Shadow Gun
Mass Infiltrator
D-Day Commando

plus Oxford Dictionary offline (with sound modules)- 550MB,Webster Dictionary offline (with sound modules)- 200Mb and FruityLoops studio for android (200MB) on request..

All these will work perfectly without rooting on Gionee Elife E3.Just follow this instruction and I will personally install these HD bestselling games for you for free!

https://www.nairaland.com/1380645/gionee-elife-e3-34.5kgionee-g2#17329622
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by superboi(m): 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Been using the e3 for about 3 weeks and the phone is working fine generally and according to spec.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 11:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
Plz cn u gve me ur own personal review of d fone
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
TrebleChamp: If your guy get the fone, which review are u looking for again? Just take his fone and browse thru name.
I wonder why some of you just like sounding condescending. If you followed my posts you'll see how I praised the phones battery etc.
My fear is that the device could pack up in a few months based on hardware! The fear became more apparent when the Sdcard port problem came up!
Surely, you don't expect me to know a phones future durability by holding it for a few hours? Smh.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by mcgboye(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2013
harden: Plz cn u gve me ur own personal review of d fone

Bros, with all due respect, at this rate you're not going to buy this phone or any phone for that matter. You've been asking lots of questions all day and I believe there have been ample answers given to your questions. Make up your mind and get the one that suits your need and pocket. If you need any help, there are people on this thread and several others who are willing and able to help out.

I hope I didn't come out as rude, but you need to make up your mind else you'll start getting responses that will confuse you.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 1:03am On Aug 10, 2013
TrebleChamp: You are right, mine also got warm today while playing real football 2012. I guess it wasn't immune as I thought which is still OK considering other fones get hot with just browsing.
interesting.. The F7 doesn't get warm on playing HD games
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2013
Coolstan: interesting.. The F7 doesn't get warm on playing HD games

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

u need to hug transformer then
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 8:21am On Aug 10, 2013
4peace:

why you pained? Getting mad cus the F7 is better than your Gelona. After all no be me send you buy am grin
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2013
Zeddicus:
I wonder why some of you just like sounding condescending. If you followed my posts you'll see how I praised the phones battery etc.
My fear is that the device could pack up in a few months based on hardware! The fear became more apparent when the Sdcard port problem came up!
Surely, you don't expect me to know a phones future durability by holding it for a few hours? Smh.
I get ur point guy but the truth is you will never no how durable a phone wud be until you use it. I have taken my fone for fixing twice already but that doesn't mean the e3 is prone to fault, as other users have not complaint of any on their device. Even the acclaimed Samsung galaxy s4 blew up somewhere in Asia recently, we have also heard stories of iPhone 5, galaxy s3 blowing up in the past. Take time to access your friends fone and decide from there, cheers.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 8:45am On Aug 10, 2013
Coolstan: interesting.. The F7 doesn't get warm on playing HD games
You mean the same f7 dat users claims get hot and drains ba3 quickly and takes 4ever to charge?

4 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2013
Coolstan: why you pained? Getting mad cus the F7 is better than your Gelona. After all no be me send you buy am grin
u mean dis same f7 i use dosnt get hot?? lol make i no.talk.. i wish i went for dis gionee...

still planning to buy it tho... pls 4peace , d xperia hd rom godvilla posted, is it cool and bug free?? do u advice i flash it into d phone.. thnx ..

d f7 is a nice phone.. but nothing special.. i use it...

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by dragnet: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2013
Coolstan: why you pained? Getting mad cus the F7 is better than your Gelona. After all no be me send you buy am grin
coolstan, I advise that you try as much as possible to keep your criticism constructive... I believe you or anybody here have no personal feud against one another in d 'real' world. and I advise other users too to take d advise....make it constructive.

Nairaland rule No.2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2013
TrebleChamp: I get ur point guy but the truth is you will never no how durable a phone wud be until you use it. I have taken my fone for fixing twice already but that doesn't mean the e3 is prone to fault, as other users have not complaint of any on their device. Even the acclaimed Samsung galaxy s4 blew up somewhere in Asia recently, we have also heard stories of iPhone 5, galaxy s3 blowing up in the past. Take time to access your friends fone and decide from there, cheers.
We cool bro. One love.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2013
4peace:

Does the allshare or flashshare app work with this phone and where can I download it? It didn't come pre-installed.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2013
Ok tank u
i'll gi 4 d e3
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2013
dragnet:
coolstan, I advise that you try as much as possible to keep your criticism constructive... I believe you or anybody here have no personal feud against one another in d 'real' world. and I advise other users too to take d advise....make it constructive.

Nairaland rule No.2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.
Mod pls take note of dis dude, I think his aim is to get this thread deleted like the f7.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (161) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / The New USSD Code For Airtel Night Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.