Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,942 members, 7,876,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (297392 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by newazuka: 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2013
pls help I deleted a file from obb folder and cannot play the games on mine Gionee E3. thank you
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 8:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
u will hav to totally uninstall d games and diwnload them afreash...

u deleted d files ur self
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 8:43pm On Aug 16, 2013
newazuka: pls help I deleted a file from obb folder and cannot play the games on mine Gionee E3. thank you
It's like you purposely remove a car tyre and said the same car did not move.
Just uninstall and reinstall the game
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2013
good tin glo bis work on android again. 3gb@ 1400

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2013
directonpc: good tin glo bis work on android again. 3gb@ 1400
I happy for this glo ish die

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2013
how do i sub to d glo guys! drop code asap pals
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2013
slinkman: how do i sub to d glo guys! drop code asap pals
send comonth to 777 and change ur apn to blackberry.net
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2013
coolest01: send comonth to 777 and change ur apn to blackberry.net
ur head dey there bro....
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by stevalos555: 2:29am On Aug 17, 2013
Godvilla: *I KNOW U ARE ALL EXCITED ABOUT PORTING NEW CUSTOM ROMS.
BUT WITHOUT ROOT ACCESS, ITS A MISSION IMPOSIBLE.
LET'S GET ON WITH THE BASIC(ROOT ACCESS)

DOWNLOAD MOTOCHOPPER
DOWNLOAD HERE

Instructions:
1. Extract the entire contents of the zip file.
2. If you are using Windows, ensure you have installed the latest MTK USB drivers available for your phone.
3. Ensure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your device.
4. Connect your device to your PC via USB.
5. If you are using Windows, navigate to the extracted directory and execute "run.bat".
6. Approve the ADB connection for your PC on your device.

MTK DEVICES USB DRIVER
[url=http://fs1.d-h.st/download/00059/U8e/GN_MTK_USBDriver%28Factory%29_V1.1.0_1.rar]DOWNLOAD HERE[/url]

MOBILE UNCLE TO INSTALL CWM RECOVERY

*I. Extract the entire contents of the zip file. This will create a folder automatically.
II. Only copy the file [recovery.img] directly to the sd card.
III. Enable option “Unknown sources” on your device and install the mobileuncletools.
Grant for superuser/SuperSU permission.
IV. Select the options/select (press) "Recovery Update". recovery.img should be being seen.
V. Tighten the recovery.img and a message asking you to confirm flash. Select OK.
VI. After that, a message prompts you, Select OK.

[url=http://fs1.d-h.st/download/00059/y4X/CWM%20BLU%20Life%20Play%20L100i%20-%20by%20lopestom.zip]CWM RECOVER v6.0.2.8[/url]
[url=http://fs1.d-h.st/download/00059/9Q8/Mobileuncle%20Tools%2020130619v2.9.3.apk]MOBILE UNCLE LATEST[/url]
Please will this work on my rooted gionee infinity?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by CHIMCO(m): 3:12am On Aug 17, 2013
Bornstar: I got this smart from ABA last week Saturday to be very very since with you enjoyed it more than techno F7 that got stollen, the battery last more than techno and picture quality boom and above all OTA upgrade soon to 4.3 hmmmmm I no fit shout. Up GIONEE
Pls. Where in Aba did you bought it and how much? I m in aba.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 6:30am On Aug 17, 2013
search for GIONEE INDIA DEVELOPERS on facebook and get even greater support. Gionee noni

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2013
Plz btw e3 and gpad g2 wich is beta in terms of ba3 n per4mance n does e3 cum wit 2 ba3
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by anochuks08(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2013
harden: Plz btw e3 and gpad g2 wich is beta in terms of ba3 n per4mance n does e3 cum wit 2 ba3
I don't use E3 rather I use G2. Mehn, I haven't seen any kind Android phone with the kind of battery life this phone has. battery is 3000mah and its life is awesome
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2013
harden: Plz btw e3 and gpad g2 wich is beta in terms of ba3 n per4mance n does e3 cum wit 2 ba3
yes it does.. amd g2 is a phablet version of E3, so if u love very huge screens, get d g2...

the e3 is also a very big phone... almost same size with the galaxy s4... but not as big as d g2

thtz d only difference between d two phones..

oh.. and d E3 is full HD display while d g2 is QHD display...

both are very good phones..

the g2 battery is 3000mah.. so its very solid.. and can last a whole day of strong usage per charge..

the E3 is 1800mah battery on a 4.7 screen.. its also solid can last a whole day of medium usage.. and solid 10hrs of strong usage... and it comes with two batteries... but one is stonger than d other..

so thts d only diffrence frm d two phones...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 9:10am On Aug 17, 2013
slinkman: yes it does.. amd g2 is a phablet version of E3, so if u love very huge screens, get d g2...

the e3 is also a very big phone... almost same size with the galaxy s4... but not as big as d g2

the g2 battery is 3000mah.. so its very solid.. and can last a whole day of strong usage per charge..

the E3 is 1800mah battery on a 4.7 screen.. its also solid can last a whole day of medium usage.. and solid 10hrs of strong usage... and it comes with two batteries... but one is stonger than d other..
Tanx gettin my nezt week
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 9:12am On Aug 17, 2013
Tanx getin my nextweek
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by CHIMCO(m): 9:25am On Aug 17, 2013
slinkman: yes it does.. amd g2 is a phablet version of E3, so if u love very huge screens, get d g2...

I hope one can get alternative battey of E3 in the market if the 2 batteries dies?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2013
CHIMCO: I hope one can get alternative battey of E3 in the market if the 2 batteries dies?
yes one can.. gionee has calcare services almost in all major states in nigeria..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 11:12am On Aug 17, 2013
i saw this somewhere and subbed for the 1 week version (CoWeek) but as soon as i change my apn to blackberry.net the network disappears. Is it because i subbed for the 1 week version or what?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2013
are u crious bout ds bro...bin using airtels 2gb n d stuff isn't just enof...pls hw does it work..d subscription codes n d rest..#Thanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by CHIMCO(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
slinkman: yes one can.. gionee has calcare services almost in all major states in nigeria..
. What of gpad 2 the battery is irreplaceble. Is there any hope for it if it dies?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
CHIMCO: . What of gpad 2 the battery is irreplaceble. Is there any hope for it if it dies?
yes.... maximum hope
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
woooow! I'm loving this G2 phone mehn! Added novalauncher and its looking just wow. Getting used to the touch screen tho. Got it at device and gadgets banex for 32k. Will post screen shots later!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
Zeddicus: woooow! I'm loving this G2 phone mehn! Added novalauncher and its looking just wow. Getting used to the touch screen tho. Got it at device and gadgets banex for 32k. Will post screen shots later!
how is d response and performance super fast ryt??
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2013
slinkman: how is d response and performance super fast ryt?
Asinnn! God punish blackberry. On 3G since 12 battery still dey 65%. From the 80 it was at that time.

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2013
loving gionee more and more everyday. But on low usage untill ma last paper on monday.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
Are you SURE!!!!!!
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 4:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
coolest01: send comonth to 777 and change ur apn to blackberry.net
.Pls wat is the APN setting?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2013
just got a gionee E5 today.. white version for 55grand...

testing dis baby..

the phone resemble E3 wella com carry style straight small... and d display too sweet...

gionee na my messi for now oo..

make nepa show first make i charge up dis baby...

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2013
slinkman: just got a gionee E5 today.. white version for 55grand...

testing dis baby..

the phone resemble E3 wella com carry style straight small... and d display too sweet...

gionee na my messi for now oo..

make nepa show first make i charge up dis baby...

Where you buy am from Abeg
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.