Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,519 members, 7,923,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (300030 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by omobone(m): 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2013
Lawalmd: 4peace baba ive finally got xperia hd running on my e3 all the fault was actually from the cwm that i was using before so i downloaded the cwm for iplay which finally did the trick now its time to love-vendor the rom up to taste

Please, could you give us the link of where u downloaded the CWM fø̲̣̣я̅ Iplay?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
Guys pls I need more info on GLO bis working on android.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
I'll be going 2 Ikeja 2 get mine. Just confirmed the price and its 33K plus 500 for my T.fair 2 and fro my house(#33,500). Brand new 32GB memory card is #3,500
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
CHIMCO: Pls. Where in Aba did you bought it and how much? I m in aba.
buy*
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
slinkman: yes it does.. amd g2 is a phablet version of E3, so if u love very huge screens, get d g2...

the e3 is also a very big phone... almost same size with the galaxy s4... but not as big as d g2

thtz d only difference between d two phones..

oh.. and d E3 is full HD display while d g2 is QHD display...

both are very good phones..

the g2 battery is 3000mah.. so its very solid.. and can last a whole day of strong usage per charge..

the E3 is 1800mah battery on a 4.7 screen.. its also solid can last a whole day of medium usage.. and solid 10hrs of strong usage... and it comes with two batteries... but one is stonger than d other..

so thts d only diffrence frm d two phones...
the E3's resolution is 720p. Full HD is 1080p. Anyways which company would add a fake battery to their products? I don't trust this crap called gionee abi Gelona

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
slinkman: 4peace i dey tempted to turn dis tin to 160 oooii..,

i wan turn my e3 into a party speaker lol...

try set it to 180 for even better results
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
Lord_Reed: @4peace
Is the kernel modified as well?

NO but modified in miui 5 ported to e3
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
Lawalmd: 4peace baba ive finally got xperia hd running on my e3 all the fault was actually from the cwm that i was using before so i downloaded the cwm for iplay which finally did the trick now its time to love-vendor the rom up to taste

really happy to read this,you are welcome
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
elijahdre:
Contact Elijahdre on 08034795720
i dey feel your hustle man. Been seeing a lot of good comments on NL about your products. Will Surely patronize you someday. God bless your hustle
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2013
slinkman: we welcome tht humble gateman ooo...

tht gateman get money wella,...

gateman wey dey cruise 36k phone no be small boy

welcome bro gateman
he bought it for 33k.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
my bad I meant blue life cwm
link forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2370987
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by omobone(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
For those who know the importance of flash share, I just extracted the latest version from the ROM of a Tecno Phantom A+ I was pimping for a friend. I so love this application...get Flash_share_v1.3.0401 @ http:///bZQGIcEo
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 18, 2013
omobone: For those who know the importance of flash share, I just extracted the latest version from the ROM of a Tecno Phantom A+ I was pimping for a friend. I so love this application...get Flash_share_v1.3.0401 @ http:///bZQGIcEo
NOW THAT'S WHAT AM TALKING ABOUT!!!
U GAIN NOFIN HATING ON ANOTHER BRAND. BTW, U'LL NEVA GET A COIN 4RM THE OTHER OEM U SUPPORT.
If u love twinkering and trying out new roms to xpand ur scope of knowledge in Android and the deep features it offers, den GIONEE is wat u nid but if u LUV it simple and straight forward, Tecno should suit ur style. Both @ the same price segment(33k-36k)
CHEERS smileysmileysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
omobone: For those who know the importance of flash share, I just extracted the latest version from the ROM of a Tecno Phantom A+ I was pimping for a friend. I so love this application...get Flash_share_v1.3.0401 @ http:///bZQGIcEo

y una wan dey use our tecno flashshare now.....ole gionee..
PHANTOM A+ ROCKS...
una go tire at last..hehehe...buhahahahaha... grin
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Bornstar: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
Please is there anyone in kogi state Ayingba that can help me ROOT my Gionee E3, please please somebody should me oooooo
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bornstar: Please is there anyone in kogi state Ayingba that can help me ROOT my Gionee E3, please please somebody should me oooooo
Do you have PC or Laptop
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
marcjoe:

y una wan dey use our tecno flashshare now.....ole gionee..
PHANTOM A+ ROCKS...
una go tire at last..hehehe...buhahahahaha... grin
What is he trying to say
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2013
Bornstar: Please is there anyone in kogi state Ayingba that can help me ROOT my Gionee E3, please please somebody should me oooooo
wouid hav helpd.. but strike..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Bornstar: 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Review by 4peace(m): 7:55pm
Do you have PC or Laptop

@4PEACE: i have laptop, but i dont know what to do, please help me out thanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Bornstar: 8:53pm On Aug 18, 2013
wouid hav helpd.. but strike..

where is your present location
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
i wonder why all d hate.
Gionee E3 can record video upto
1080p@30fps which is what we call Full HD. Sorry of ur budget android phone cant do dat...no need to hate on gionee or genola as our envy bro may call it.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2013
4peace:
What is he trying to say
Actually, wat he's trying 2 say is, Tecno A+ is a product of his father, the Phantom A belongs 2 his grandfather and this Flashshare is an app developed by his mother and he's the owner of the company. Lets ignore his sarcastic attitude and move on with sumtin of more benefits 2 everybody not just in this thread but this board as a whole.
Nevertheless, Am enjoying dis thread already, so enlightening!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 18, 2013

Read abt motochopper and use it.. it's quite easy to use
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Bornstar: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
I dont want to experience what others have experienced during rooting so is better for someone who has already done his own or for somebody to help me out, I want to root it as to join members of this great forum feel the swag they are enjoying.

Infact what do need to download to enable me get right, someone who has his own perfectly should flash me with 08088572077 and i will call u back so u can put me through.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2013
i just rooted my gionee e5 with motorchopper under 3mins... bornstar... i stay in enugu nsukka...

if ur scared of rooting which u shouldnt be... i will help.... if u can make it..

strike no gree guys enter k.s.u
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2013
oh! So una don dey thief tecno apps go una Gelona?

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
directonpc: i wonder why all d hate.
Gionee E3 can record video upto
1080p@30fps which is what we call Full HD. Sorry of ur budget android phone cant do dat...no need to hate on gionee or genola as our envy bro may call it.
you haven't made any point. Who's talking of video recording? That a device shoots videos at 1080p doesn't make it a full HD phone. We're talking about the display resolution and for your info tecno shoots 1080p videos too
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2013
deejay_harry1: i just rooted my gionee e5 with motorchopper under 3mins... bornstar... i stay in enugu nsukka...

if ur scared of rooting which u shouldnt be... i will help.... if u can make it..

strike no gree guys enter k.s.u
Deejay harry so you've got ur gionee E5.. Oya give us small review Na :-)
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by lat4real: 11:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
I just can't believe someone could buy mtk6589t phone above 45k.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2013
the phone is sweet... e resemble e3 wella.. com carry style straight small...

its superfast in performance...

too fast...

the battery na badoo.. it last wella...

E5 onpoint...
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2013
deejay_harry1: the phone is sweet... e resemble e3 wella.. com carry style straight small...

its superfast in performance...

too fast...

the battery na badoo.. it last wella...

E5 onpoint...

Lool.. Cute.. How much did u get it in total
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 19, 2013
in total i got it for 55grand ooooooo....

Blood of gawd dis phone too fast... no lag or notin at all. the response just sweet die...

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (161) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ###

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.