Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,906 members, 7,876,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (297378 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by milee: 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2013
4peace:

Why stress yourself now see the app here app here

it is actually called swipe and share

if any tecno fanboy want to dispute that they should download this and install if it will not ask to over-ride existing flash share

Here is brief History about it

Today we are here with a new age app called Swipe and Share App. You might be thinking what it can do & what are its function, whether it will run on all Android device or some specific one?. This Swipe & Share App can share files b/w Androids with just one swipe of your finger, also know as Flash Transfer Apk.World is really moving too fast, there was a time when Infrared was rocking the floor, then come Bluetooth. No doubt most of us still using Bluetooth as a medium to transfer files , song, video, app, games etc from one mobile to another. But now something new has hit the market its Flash Transfer.apk, wait don’t think it need flash player to work on. It just named as flash transfer.apk because of it working ability. This app can be used to share files between Android device with just one swipe of your fingure.

Some Inside Story (Where the app came from?)
So you are interested to know from where this app came from right? As we said this app is know as Flash Transfer. So this app is one of the most important features of A35 Bolt & A27 , two new device launched by Micromax Company. This app come inbult on those two mobile. 40% of People are buying those two device to get this new features in hand. But you guys are just tooo lucky got it for free man. Things will not be needed anymore
No need to open & close bluetooth again & again.
No Need of any kind data charge to transfer files over internet.
No need of wifi anymore. Just all you need to do is a SWIPE &call DONE .
Just install and share

SAUCE grin grin grin
SWIPE&call DONE. Can one also make calls with the app?

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Bornstar: 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
@ Deejay, i want to appreciate your kindness in helping me root my GIONNE E3, Thanks man.

SECONDLY I WANT TO INSTALL GIONEE E3 OFFICIAL ROM.

If follow this instruction would be ok for me, as i have download the official rom worth 190MB to my laptop.

General Guide: How to flash latest ROM on any Android Device
ADVERTISEMENTS

At present Android is at its peak. With new day we are seeing lots of new ROMs for various Android devices. These custom ROMs allows you to taste the latest version of Android OS on your old devices. With the help of Android rooting you can enjoy all the features of latest ROM even if your phone comes with older versions. Android rooting is although an easy process where you only have to follow some pre-defined steps but ask those who are doing it for the first time. They would have found it one of the most challenging and very tough task. So here I have decided to come with one general guide which you can use to root and update any device.

Changes

This guide will remain same for all the devices except following elements:
• ROM Package

• GApps (although it is same but in case if some new advanced version is available then you must go with that)

• Procedure to boot to recovery

How to install latest Android ROMs on any Android device

1. First download the ROM and other (if any) Packages to your computer.

2. Now take the original USB cable and connect your device with the computer.

3. Move the downloaded ROM and other packages to SD card of your device. One done, remove the USB cable and turn your device OFF.

4. Now boot it to recovery mode (procedure varies with devices).

5. Once entered to recovery mode, perform Nandroid Backup. To do this, follow this path in recovery mode: Backup and Restore>Backup option.
It will take some time.

6. Now perform a data wipe operation by sing this path wipe data/factory reset.

7. Once done, select install zip from sd card>choose zip from sd card option and choose the downloaded ROM file. Once the file is selected it will take some time (around 4-5) minutes for complete flashing.

8. Flash all other packages (if any are given) in the same manner. Here you will not have to repeat step 6 and step 7.

9. Once done, select ++++go back++++ and reboot system now options. It will boot your system to normal mode (with latest ROM).

Congrats! You have successfully installed latest ROM on your device. In case if you have any doubts or confusions, then please ask by commenting below.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2013
Gionee e6 phone set for unveiling in Nigeria.. Punch newspaper august 19 2013 page 67

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2013
Gionee elife e3 advert on punch newspaper august 19 2013 page 63

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2013
Tecno mobile should get ready for a battle with Gionee in Nigeria
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2013
TheTega: Tecno mobile should get ready for a battle with Gionee in Nigeria
i no even need dat battle.. make tecno carry nigeria,...

na dem sabi..
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2013
4peace: [size=16pt]HOW TO ROOT USING MOTOCHOPPER[/size]

Instructions:

-Extract the entire contents of the zip file.

-If you are using Windows, ensure you have installed the latest USB drivers available for your phone.

-Ensure USB Debugging mode is enabled on your device.

-Connect your device to your PC via USB.

-If you are using Windows, navigate to the extracted directory and execute "run.bat".

-If you are using Linux or OS X,navigate to the extracted directory in a terminal and execute "./run.sh".

-Approve the ADB connection from your PC on your device.

Download it here http://vulnfactory.org/public/motochopper.zip

Enjoy
Do I download it on my phone or laptop? Am not as techy as you guys so forgive my ignorance, I no wan brick my phone ni.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2013
TrebleChamp: Do I download it with my phone or laptop? Am not as techy as you guys so forgive my ignorance, I no wan brick my phone nice.
you can download it with anything but the process is carried out on PC as specified in the process
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2013
TrebleChamp: Do I download it with my phone or laptop? Am not as techy as you guys so forgive my ignorance, I no wan brick my phone nice.
you can download with your phone and move it to your PC with the USB cable or download straight with your PC bottom line is to have the app on your PC
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2013
Lawalmd:
you can download with your phone and move it to your PC with the USB cable or download straight with your PC bottom line is to have the app on your PC
Thanks boss, dis rooting ish is so scary I no go lie. But I guess the reward wud be sweeter in the end.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
TrebleChamp: Thanks boss, dis rooting ish is so scary I no go lie. But I guess the reward wud be sweeter in the end.
Lolz rooting is even easier now with the likes of motochopper and co you should have smooth root process
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
SCREEN-SHOTS 4RM A DETAILED REVIEW OF THE GIONEE ELIFE E3

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
MORE SCREEN-SHOTS smileysmileysmiley

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
HARD CORE GAMERZ wink

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Bornstar: 4:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
According to GIONEE they E6 would lunch this August ending, now someone should tell me Gionee e6 and HTC one which one should we look to as something worth going for.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
Bornstar: According to GIONEE they E6 would lunch this August ending, now someone should tell me Gionee e6 and HTC one which one should we look to as something worth going for.
Gionee E6 takes it all, considering both spescs and build quality.
Price factor counts here..... So Gionee E6 is the best option!!!

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Gravitizer: Gionee E6 takes it all, considering both spescs and build quality.
Price factor counts here..... So Gionee E6 is the best option!!!

You are biased....plain and simple.....una wan start to dey compare Gionee E6 with HTC ONE......see talk o.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

You are biased....plain and simple.....una wan start to dey compare Gionee E6 with HTC ONE......see talk o.
Do u undastand the word "baise"? Or even my simple opinion
Price factor counts here(Giv it 2 Gionee E6) Check the specs and tell me wat the HTC can truelly boast of?
I gave a simple opinion, why dnt u just giv urs and move on?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 1:56am On Aug 21, 2013
coolest01: Read this.
www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/gionees-e6-series-spices-android-market/
chai dis review want damage ma head. Saving for gionee e6 started. Didnt have any issue with e3 so i can trust gionee
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 4:00am On Aug 21, 2013
[b]
GPlayer - Super Video Player (Floating!)

█ The Best Free Android Video Player even you don’t want the floating popup features.

█ Why do you choose the software as your media player ?
☆ Multiple-Window & Floating Pop-up Technique; You can play the video in anywhere, for multiple windows.

☆ Simple & Customize Theme Style System; You can make your own theme in a easy way.

☆ Easy Operation and User Interface; View your media in list, grid, and 3D Gallery mode, play the video with simple gesture to adjust. You can also use the widgets to play the video from the launcher.

☆ Wide Video Format Support; You can play almost types of the media files with software decoder with subtitle files, like the rmvb, wmv, …etc. It also support to play the YouTube (HTML5) and URL.

☆ Group Media Sharing; You can share the media with your friends in a high speed wireless channel without any configuration.

☆ Personalize List; You can mark the selected media with favorite or privacy, it only shows in the mirror list.

☆ Performance and Reliability Improve; Better performance in the loading and playing. For the large amount of video files, its loading time is more fast compared to the others video player.

☆ 100% NO AD; Pure and Safe code without any 3rd-party advertising.

█ Introduction
The GPlayer is the "Super Video Player (Floating!)" improved version, it is an innovation video playback software for Android OS. It can re-size, move window, multi-windows play-back with Group Media Sharing feature. Better operation experience, support subtitle and popup video technique. In other words, you can watch your video content in any application. You can watch the video and do something else at the same time!

█ Description
The floating system make you can move the video window position and resize the window boundary according to your personal favor. You can also play with full screen or minimize the playing video to the system notification tray . If your device is strong enough, you can also play the video with "Multi-Window"(Maximum is 6). It means you can watch up to six video files at the same time.

The "GPlayer" is not just a popup video player or sticky video player, it has a friendly and simply user interface with List style, Grid style and 3D Gallery Flow style. You can customize the theme as your wish.

It can record the playback position of the file and set the favorite files. Moreover, it supports the subtitle (.srt, .ass, and .smi file formats) when you play a video file. it also can play the audio files (mp3, wav...etc).

Group Media Sharing allows the devices with the same network mask to share the media files. In other words, you can share the media contents with your friends in the same Wi-Fi environment (Wi-Fi Access Point). You can also try the "Sync Play" feature, it is very funny.[/b]

Here
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2013
4peace:

Why stress yourself now see the app here app here

it is actually called swipe and share

if any tecno fanboy want to dispute that they should download this and install if it will not ask to over-ride existing flash share

Here is brief History about it

Today we are here with a new age app called Swipe and Share App. You might be thinking what it can do & what are its function, whether it will run on all Android device or some specific one?. This Swipe & Share App can share files b/w Androids with just one swipe of your finger, also know as Flash Transfer Apk.World is really moving too fast, there was a time when Infrared was rocking the floor, then come Bluetooth. No doubt most of us still using Bluetooth as a medium to transfer files , song, video, app, games etc from one mobile to another. But now something new has hit the market its Flash Transfer.apk, wait don’t think it need flash player to work on. It just named as flash transfer.apk because of it working ability. This app can be used to share files between Android device with just one swipe of your fingure.

Some Inside Story (Where the app came from?)
So you are interested to know from where this app came from right? As we said this app is know as Flash Transfer. So this app is one of the most important features of A35 Bolt & A27 , two new device launched by Micromax Company. This app come inbult on those two mobile. 40% of People are buying those two device to get this new features in hand. But you guys are just tooo lucky got it for free man. Things will not be needed anymore
No need to open & close bluetooth again & again.
No Need of any kind data charge to transfer files over internet.
No need of wifi anymore. Just all you need to do is a SWIPE &call DONE .
Just install and share

SAUCE grin grin grin
Does it work for only rooted fones cos its not installing on my e3?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2013
Gravitizer: Do u undastand the word "baise"? Or even my simple opinion
Price factor counts here(Giv it 2 Gionee E6) Check the specs and tell me wat the HTC can truelly boast of?
I gave a simple opinion, why dnt u just giv urs and move on?

Erm...you know what bro....there's no need to argue 'cos if the argument starts it will derail this Gionee thread...so let it die..every one to his own opinion.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 11:45am On Aug 21, 2013
4peace: [b]
GPlayer - Super Video Player (Floating!)

█ The Best Free Android Video Player even you don’t want the floating popup features.

█ Why do you choose the software as your media player ?
☆ Multiple-Window & Floating Pop-up Technique; You can play the video in anywhere, for multiple windows.

☆ Simple & Customize Theme Style System; You can make your own theme in a easy way.

☆ Easy Operation and User Interface; View your media in list, grid, and 3D Gallery mode, play the video with simple gesture to adjust. You can also use the widgets to play the video from the launcher.

☆ Wide Video Format Support; You can play almost types of the media files with software decoder with subtitle files, like the rmvb, wmv, …etc. It also support to play the YouTube (HTML5) and URL.

☆ Group Media Sharing; You can share the media with your friends in a high speed wireless channel without any configuration.

☆ Personalize List; You can mark the selected media with favorite or privacy, it only shows in the mirror list.

☆ Performance and Reliability Improve; Better performance in the loading and playing. For the large amount of video files, its loading time is more fast compared to the others video player.

☆ 100% NO AD; Pure and Safe code without any 3rd-party advertising.

█ Introduction
The GPlayer is the "Super Video Player (Floating!)" improved version, it is an innovation video playback software for Android OS. It can re-size, move window, multi-windows play-back with Group Media Sharing feature. Better operation experience, support subtitle and popup video technique. In other words, you can watch your video content in any application. You can watch the video and do something else at the same time!

█ Description
The floating system make you can move the video window position and resize the window boundary according to your personal favor. You can also play with full screen or minimize the playing video to the system notification tray . If your device is strong enough, you can also play the video with "Multi-Window"(Maximum is 6). It means you can watch up to six video files at the same time.

The "GPlayer" is not just a popup video player or sticky video player, it has a friendly and simply user interface with List style, Grid style and 3D Gallery Flow style. You can customize the theme as your wish.

It can record the playback position of the file and set the favorite files. Moreover, it supports the subtitle (.srt, .ass, and .smi file formats) when you play a video file. it also can play the audio files (mp3, wav...etc).

Group Media Sharing allows the devices with the same network mask to share the media files. In other words, you can share the media contents with your friends in the same Wi-Fi environment (Wi-Fi Access Point). You can also try the "Sync Play" feature, it is very funny.[/b]

Here
Downloading.
I will also recommend Google chrome browser for ma fellow e3 users its super fast and feels like pc
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Bornstar: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

Erm...you know what bro....there's no need to argue 'cos if the argument starts it will derail this Gionee thread...so let it die..every one to his own opinion.

There is nothing wrong for someone giving out his opinion to someone seeking for advice.
Htc one came with ultral pixel that we know and 2100mah and so on, Gionee has what no phone ever created.

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
It's official #GIONEE E3 official price is 33K...
I was told Black color is out of stock.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Gravitizer: It's official #GIONEE E3 official price is 33K...
I was told Black color is out of stock.
where?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Netz2(m): 8:29am On Aug 22, 2013
PLEASE GUYS WHATS THE CURRENT PRICE FOR GIONEEE E3 PLEASE} I BASE IN AKURE
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2013
plz hw much is mtn bbcday plz na
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2013
Bornstar:

There is nothing wrong for someone giving out his opinion to someone seeking for advice.
Htc one came with ultral pixel that we know and 2100mah and so on, Gionee has what no phone ever created.

Like what?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Netz2(m): 9:34am On Aug 22, 2013
harden: plz hw much is mtn bbcday plz na
N100
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 22, 2013
coolest01: where?
@ Ikeja, computer villa

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (161) (Reply)

### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ### / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.