Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,140 members, 7,893,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread - Phones (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread (298479 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2013
Our gateman just bought the gionee e3 today. Am so happy for him
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 5:19pm On Aug 17, 2013
Coolstan: Our gateman just bought the gionee e3 today. Am so happy for him
What a wise decision by your gateman,he probably watched this thread and made most out of it.

On behalf of Gionee user we welcome Mr gateman to the family.

3 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
4peace:
What a wise decision by your gateman,he probably watched this thread and made most out of it.

On behalf of Gionee user we Mr gateman welcome to the family.
yeah we welcome him. If mR gateman want to try any custom rom he should feel free to ask here or @xda develop gionee E3 has got alot of developer support.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by princeparis(m): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
Can i get this phone for around 32k. If possible where. Thinking of getting it in the coming week. Full option grin grin
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2013
we welcome tht humble gateman ooo...

tht gateman get money wella,...

gateman wey dey cruise 36k phone no be small boy

welcome bro gateman
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 5:46pm On Aug 17, 2013
prince paris: Can i get this phone for around 32k. If possible where. Thinking of getting it in the coming week. Full option grin grin
i dnt think u can ooo... last u can get it is for 34grand, if u drag with d dealer tire oooo
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2013
my fellow e3 people my phone has refused to flash all known custom rom there is and the worse part is I've flashed the Chinese firmware onto the phone now I can't get back to the previous firmware that came with the phone, the Chinese firmware does not come with playstore and you can't synchronize Google account with it because it doesn't support it,
I've downloaded all the roms on xda that are compatible with e3 but they all won't boot after flashing even it's a boot loop seff I for happy it will just stay glued to the first image that comes up for ever, mehn I don tire jare now I can't sync my contacts and Google map won't locate my position anymore because it can't login to Google, I've searched the net for official rom(India) but can't find it either
I tire jare

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by slinkman(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lawalmd: my fellow e3 people my phone has refused to flash all known custom rom there is and the worse part is I've flashed the Chinese firmware onto the phone now I can't get back to the previous firmware that came with the phone, the Chinese firmware does not come with playstore and you can't synchronize Google account with it because it doesn't support it,
I've downloaded all the roms on xda that are compatible with e3 but they all won't boot after flashing even it's a boot loop seff I for happy it will just stay glued to the first image that comes up for ever, mehn I don tire jare now I can't sync my contacts and Google map won't locate my position anymore because it can't login to Google, I've searched the net for official rom(India) but can't find it either
I tire jare
try arrange a meet up for u and 4peace ... i bliv una fit meet if una plan am well... goodluck bro....

or still, go their calcare in lag....

i bliv u are doin somtin wrong.. cox somone don flash xperia rom for my korokoro eyes

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by directonpc(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
Lawalmd: my fellow e3 people my phone has refused to flash all known custom rom there is and the worse part is I've flashed the Chinese firmware onto the phone now I can't get back to the previous firmware that came with the phone, the Chinese firmware does not come with playstore and you can't synchronize Google account with it because it doesn't support it,
I tire jare
follow the steps on xda carefully and install your indian/nigerian rom
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2013
slinkman: enugu my broda ooo... the phone no too dey, i been don send for am since bout two weeks ago.. e just land today

Congrats Bro. Where u from order am from? Nd pls give us review.. Thanks
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2013
I tire jare
Whaooo brb with simple step let me put it together
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 7:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
can someone post the address for calcare?
although the fone is working fine I just need d Google account option on it ni and I've upgraded it to d latest release os, it's nice I must say with a new type of drop down menu with some new features in d camera as well but I would give all does up for a Google account any day
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2013
New drop down menu

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2013
Quick settings

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by coolest01(m): 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2013
Can anyone please tell me precisely where in ikeja,Lagos I can get this phone pls?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 12:11am On Aug 18, 2013
prince paris: Can i get this phone for around 32k. If possible where. Thinking of getting it in the coming week. Full option grin grin
if ur in Lagos, pls goto olayanju str @glory plaza...PERFECT is d name of d company..its at computer villa...got mine @33k on Wednesday...ds fone can b xo scarce eeh...#gudluck to u anyway..(d fone rocks.....trust
me
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 12:14am On Aug 18, 2013
coolest01: Can anyone please tell me precisely where in ikeja,Lagos I can get this phone pls?
...@PERFECT..glory plaza,olayanju str computer Vila...#bot mine on Wednesday @33k
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 12:18am On Aug 18, 2013
slinkman: i dnt think u can ooo... last u can get it is for 34grand, if u drag with d dealer tire oooo
...33k wit d best treat @PERFECT...glory plaza @olayanu str computer villa...had to trek d whole day b4 I could locate ds company...I don't work for em (ima corps member) ,just helping out...#goodluck to u

1 Like

Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 4:02am On Aug 18, 2013
Lawalmd: can someone post the address for calcare?
although the fone is working fine I just need d Google account option on it ni and I've upgraded it to d latest release os, it's nice I must say with a new type of drop down menu with some new features in d camera as well but I would give all does up for a Google account any day

Laff

just find gmail apk and playstore installer,everything for gapps is there but you just need those two make it work
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 5:07am On Aug 18, 2013
[size=24pt]@Lawal

Steps to go back to your stock rom
need
1.PC
2.System,data and cache from your Nandroid backup
3.and download this file here
4.Sp flashtool which i presume you have

Procedure
-extract the downloaded file in (3) above
-put System,data and cache from your Nandroid backup into extracted folder
*open sp flashtol link scatter file from extracted folder
-also link System(ANDROID),data(USRDATA) and cache(CACHE)
-Click on firmware update then plug your phone without battery
-and flashing,put your battery back and power on your phone into recovery(important)
-now restore your nandroid backup thru cwmm
-restart and enjoy your stock rom.

any other question you can ask

this also apply to other e3 user[/size]
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by 4peace(m): 6:02am On Aug 18, 2013
[size=20pt]XPERIA HD ROM for GIONEE ELIFE E3[/size]

[size=16pt]I do not take any credit of creating this awesome ROM, It is completely developed by Kumar abhishek for Micromax A116. I just customized it for Gionee E3. So thank the developer for this ROM. You can thank me to make it easy for you to install and run it on our device.
Download it here

Steps for installing ROM:

1.Please educate yourself first what is custom ROM and what are the consequences of installing custom ROM. If you feel Custom ROM is better than stock and don't blame anyone for your actions please proceed....
2. Download the ROM from above link
3. Root your stock ROM and install CWM recovery provided above.
4. Reboot into CWM and backup your ROM first.
5. Now put the downloaded ROM on root of your SDCARD.
6. Clear Cache, Dalvik Cache, Factory reset.
7. Go to Mounts and storage format /system
8. Now install zip from SDCARD and select the downloaded ROM from SDCARD.
9. Once install is complete reboot into system.
Now you can customize the ROM the way you want.
Please remember it contains xposed framework file to be installed and customize various components as per your needs.[/size]

[size=20pt]Note

This work from your rooted nigeria firmware with cwm
[/size]
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2013
@4peace
Is the kernel modified as well?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 9:22am On Aug 18, 2013
Which OS version did you upgrade to and how did you do it?
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 10:50am On Aug 18, 2013
Lawalmd, why now?give me a call as usual.av been a bit indisposed for some days now But thank God,Am getting better.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2013
coolest01: Can anyone please tell me precisely where in ikeja,Lagos I can get this phone pls?
Give a call.we deliver at your doorstep.we have testimonies ready.08034795720
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by hardniola(m): 11:37am On Aug 18, 2013
eliii do u av e5 nd e6 gionee in ur store nd if available @ what prize.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Alinobrown1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Where can i get this phone in warri. And at cheap price. Need ans pls
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2013
4peace baba ive finally got xperia hd running on my e3 all the fault was actually from the cwm that i was using before so i downloaded the cwm for iplay which finally did the trick now its time to love-vendor the rom up to taste
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Lawalmd(m): 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2013
all roms are now flashing i tried infinity hdv2 also and it worked as well screen shots to come later
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2013
Lawalmd: 4peace baba ive finally got xperia hd running on my e3 all the fault was actually from the cwm that i was using before so i downloaded the cwm for iplay which finally did the trick now its time to love-vendor the rom up to taste
iPlay or Blu life?
I learnt Blue Life is compatible with the Chinese rom.
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 1:50pm On Aug 18, 2013
Plz how much cn i get d e3 or g2 second hand i rilly want to get one of dem
Re: Gionee Elife E3 Discussion Thread by harden(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2013
Mhen dis phöne na dy features r 4.0 inch, 1GBram , 4.0, 2700mah,16GB rom,1ghz dual score nd so on

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (161) (Reply)

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / List Of WAP Sites You Know / ### Xiaomi Thread For Tweaking Of Phones & Help Spot ###

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.