Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant (25302 Views)

Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 23, 2013
Tuface na baba,he really displayed his signature "One love".
God bless him.

You are truly my African Prince.

But wait ooo,shouldnt his contribution be anonymous?
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Rooneyboy(m): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2013
Now they are talking, thought they were expecting us to contribute b4.

Emmm , and D'banj should make sure he contributes too, learnt that guy is very stingy .
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Rooneyboy(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2013
Oloriebi22: Plz where is dis stupid boy 'konga' who call himself money makin machine he nogo donate?, and plz help us tel Mr.chairman A.K.A (M.I) to donate bkus i saw one private jet in his latex video 'chairman' abi he rent am ni? Hmmm i knw some of them are waitin 4Ojb to die so dat they can sing tribute. Selfish music industry. Thank u 2 baba

Konga keh !

Konga wey dey roast grin , person I see every other day.

SMH .

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2013
HARDEYLEKE: in my own perspective... 1.5m iz too small for 2baba to donate.. U got diz funds bro.. Why not help with @least 5m or even pay all d 16m..buh u still try shar.. Nice move...

Ehn ehn, Tuface for kuku auction im wife Annie come carry the whole money give OJB.

No specific individual needs to shoulder the responsibility alone. If several of them contribute between N500k and N1.5m each, they would easily make up the needed amount.

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by safarigirl(f): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2013
Olekumaster: nice move. Unlike idiots buying expensive liquor and begging the masses to donate.
at least somebody is speaking up, unlike others who must be changing Kaidence Donda West's diapers as we speak
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by johnstar(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2013
SpicyMimi:
u got the wrong info bro! Don Jazzy didnt buy the liquor, it was given to him by the Company as a gift.

2face, is just so unique! HIs actions speaks louder than his words.
indeed undecided...... Ok, y him knw sell d liquor undecided
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by wheesin(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2013
full meaning of OJB.. Our Jollycelebs are now Beggars.. Twoface thanks alot
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by sylve11: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2013
God 2face! cool
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 23, 2013
Great one 2Baba,you have always shown that traits.I hope others will follow same path.2face Idibia,one Love my people..!
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by playahP(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2013
Its not obligatory for anyone to donate!!

Ojb had his sunny days... Ojb made money back then!!... Who did he help??.... He married two wives and was blowing his kobo on bottles of champagne!!

But who am I to judge??

Give if u want... Its not mandatory or obligatory!!

We are all waiting for celebrities to donate!.... If the 1million members on nairaland give 500 each is that not 50 million??

As for don jazzy.... The guy is a very kind, humble and generous person. He has helped a lot of people ..... If he doesn't feel like giving now, that's his biz... Is it ur money??....

4 Likes

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Uclloyd28(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2013
If celebs can't help OJB, we fans can't. His a celeb...all of them lavish money, whereas we fans invest and spend our money...tuale 2baba!
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Fogman(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2013
HARDEYLEKE: in my own perspective... 1.5m iz too small for 2baba to donate.. U got diz funds bro.. Why not help with @least 5m or even pay all d 16m..buh u still try shar.. Nice move...

Ingrate

7 Likes

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by 50calibre(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2013
Very nice! When you are called 2baba, it's only fair you live up to your name.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Turbocharged: 10:58am On Jun 23, 2013
johnstar: indeed undecided...... Ok, y him knw sell d liquor undecided

You suppose dey Yabaleft.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2013
Olekumaster: nice move. Unlike idiots buying expensive liquor and begging the masses to donate.

U r "mumufied"..and who told U he bought the liquor..it was a gift from Alex Amosu..don't be a fool..and 2ndly,he wasn't begging the public to donate on his behalf.all he was saying is OJB needs all he can get ATM..if na 16milli.fine,if na 20mil..great..not just celebs can do it..making a change starts with us..u and I..if don jazzy can donate 100naira and u donate 5naira.dts 105..ur 5 naira significantly affect the figure and boost it up...

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by zanebaddo(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2013
2baba no try upon say u b ma man..ojb made african queen wat it iz 2day chai! See d gap frm 1.5 2 16..chai I wan hear say u donate 10m at least make d fin eazy cuz tym no dey 4 diz guy..anyway me don donate my advice ni!
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Sike(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2013
What about Don Jazzy??
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Turbocharged: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2013
For some of you here who are calling for celebs to donate, itz not as if if you ar in their position you will do anything. Generosity starts from when you don't have so much to spare.It is a way of life not the action.

I know some people who are not celebs that a planning to do sometn tangible (if they hve not done it by now), of which some of them are mere students.

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2013
playah P: Its not obligatory for anyone to donate!!

Ojb had his sunny days... Ojb made money back then!!... Who did he help??.... He married two wives and was blowing his kobo on bottles of champagne!!

But who am I to judge??

Give if u want... Its not mandatory or obligatory!!

We are all waiting for celebrities to donate!.... If the 1million members on nairaland give 500 each is that not 50 million??

As for don jazzy.... The guy is a very kind, humble and generous person. He has helped a lot of people ..... If he doesn't feel like giving now, that's his biz... Is it ur money??....

When OJB had his reign,music wasn't financially rewarding then.. I remember him being d best producer in Nigeria back then..what did he get from Kennis when he did 2face first and second album?how much did he get producing Jazzman and a few acts?he was unlucky at record sales..his best single that got a fair chance is Searching but d video was wack and brother,that album no hit plat for market..

4 Likes

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by abu12: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2013
Where are the benevolent politicians who knows how to sponsor parties
BTW he has a state governor, until the guy die before they will promise of giving him a befitting burial abi.
Wishing you quick recovery broda
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2013
zane@baddo:
2baba no try upon say u b ma man..ojb made african queen wat it iz 2day chai! See d gap frm 1.5 2 16..chai I wan hear say u donate 10m at least make d fin eazy cuz tym no dey 4 diz guy..anyway me don donate my advice ni!

One would know from ur comment u a 3rd class Nigeria..u living slightly below average..I said slightly cos of the fact u commented here(2 buy airtime 4 cafe Or organize lappy and moderm no b small thing obit really u a broke

2 Likes

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by everyday: 11:16am On Jun 23, 2013
Good thing coming out from tuface.To all his critics i do hope you now know he is a good man.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by 2nedo(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2013
Bravo!!!
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by gerald09(m): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2013
2baba!!!! My mentor has show his good self again. He is amongst the kind of people history wuld remember. This is a man dat has used music n his great person to change a world. He is surely called 2baba for a reason.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by blaze007(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2013
Oloriebi22: Plz where is dis stupid boy 'konga' who call himself money makin machine he nogo donate?, and plz help us tel Mr.chairman A.K.A (M.I) to donate bkus i saw one private jet in his latex video 'chairman' abi he rent am ni? Hmmm i knw some of them are waitin 4Ojb to die so dat they can sing tribute. Selfish music industry. Thank u 2 baba
wait 1st, which konga u dey talk abt? D 1 wey dey live 4 festac? I laff in japaneses. Guy 4get, konga no get bar. If dem gather money giv am self, he go sharply colet am.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Amdoyin(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2013
idiot is an understatement, dey ar barbarian, nonentity, asshole nd lots more...
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by pappilo(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2013
Well done 2face but I hope you donated out of the goodness of your heart and not because of shame.

I say this because it took OJB going public with his story for you to decide to give. OJB must have tried raising the funds in private and I am sure he only went public when no money was forthcoming.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by 52Naira(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2013
tuface,kudos to you.that is the way to go.oya who's next pls?
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by icedpope(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2013
zane@baddo:
cry
zane@baddo:
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by gbadexy(m): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2013
Such is the power of social media and I suspect nairaland played a huge role in it.
I told a friend yesterday that we would soon start hearing donations as most of them would start eye service notice ♍ƺ due to due attention on their nonchalant attitude to themselves when in trouble and love for showy effizzy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Don't Compare Wizkid With Fela" - Sound Sultan / “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos) / Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.