Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant (25304 Views)

Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Saintsquare(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
God bless you 2baba,nice move!!!!
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by presskid(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
its not the number of hits that shows you're the best, the heart shows the best man...
THUMBS UP 2BABA....
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Teegurlee(f): 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
lizziehajiz: nawa ooo. So afta much insults,u decided 2 donate 1.5m. Anywz,dis will serve as a point of contact 2 odas 2 donate theirs
So u tink it's d insult dat made him donate d money.

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by concacid: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Gracia, Medacia, I love you.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by nerodenero: 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
May God bless you 2baba and may you live long.I have an advice for you.Most celebrities spend lavishly,thinking it will always be like that.You need to invest very well and plan for the future so that you dont end up begging.You cant remain at the top forever as a time will come when you have to make way for others.Wishing you more success..
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by WuzilistiQ(m): 12:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
Am humbled with his gesture, may God bless you with more, OJB it is well with you.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by otokx(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
That is good for a start, actions not words, 2baba welldone.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by naptu2: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
Robinson3d:

Even if he had his sunny days, Saving a life is more important here. If God looks at our sunny days before he gives us
life, then i bet you, you and i would be gone by now... Lets help others without looking at the past

+100
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by naptu2: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
Blazinraj01:

I just love reading your posts...very intelligent smiley

Thanks smiley
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
This is the kind of people we want in this country not kind of people that quote rubbish, 2Baba that's a very good move and so encouraging to all of us to atleast do one or two things for ojb ' and I think this is the time for ojb himself to know who is fake or real among all is so call friends and those that ar into music business' they should be ashame of themselves for allowing this kind of news to enter public, so as far as am concern ' any one of those celebrities that donate should be broadcast so to know who is real or fake to the game they claim they play , one love
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by kliq(m): 12:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
1 Love!
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Teegurlee(f): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
zane@baddo:
2baba no try upon say u b ma man..ojb made african queen wat it iz 2day chai! See d gap frm 1.5 2 16..chai I wan hear say u donate 10m at least make d fin eazy cuz tym no dey 4 diz guy..anyway me don donate my advice ni!
Na d kind talk wey dey vex me b dis o. Shey dem tel u say na free OJB produce d song? 2face no pay am im money ni? U 4 kuku talk say make 2face sel him property. Mtcheew!

2 Likes

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by babadem2much(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
2face juz save him from mighty shame cuz if 2 say im no donate i 4 go sell dat prado give d money 1 hand, but na u first sha u try pass dem all as na u start d show
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by kliq(m): 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
Kamanda:
Ayam not impressed at aaaall.

2baba donating #1.5m is just like Blackface donating #75.

And Ayam sure Blackface will donate nothing less than #500.

Abeg make 2face respect himsef and drop better moni jorr!!!!
Dumb comment
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by tiwasiaife(m): 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
Olekumaster: nice move. Unlike idiots buying expensive liquor and begging the masses to donate.
Dude,u simply misunderstood the angle Don jazzy was coming from.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by kliq(m): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
HARDEYLEKE: in my own perspective... 1.5m iz too small for 2baba to donate.. U got diz funds bro.. Why not help with @least 5m or even pay all d 16m..buh u still try shar.. Nice move...
Daft comment....smh
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by cinche(m): 12:54pm On Jun 23, 2013
Well what I know is that Owo alarun ma PE .......but I also believe that fans has sound it loudest too for other artist to do , I bElieve they are doing .
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Reyspin(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
Olekumaster: nice move. Unlike idiots buying expensive liquor and begging the masses to donate.
oga no b everybody dey announce their donations!!!

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by kingthreat(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
Tuface won our respect again. Waiting for egotistic Don Jazzy to do his own.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by hydrocarbon(m): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
Recently don jazzy has been spotted with a bottle of champaign worth 250 million naira,yet his asking fellow nigerians to help donate,,arrant nonsence,,my brother 2face will never stop seeing the glory of God in his life,,welldone 2baba u remain my best
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by HIPROFILE(m): 1:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
U talk like fowl honestly it seems some of you dant read through a post or you fail to understand the words therein! The liquor u saw with jazzy on that pix is given to him by the manufacturer in a bid to advertise his product meanwhile I dant think you where blind to also see a loya milk cup beside the champagne.please do think and reason well before commenting on any topic.please
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
That's so stingy of 2baba, i mean N16m is needed here and him 2baba of all people just donated a meagre of 1.5m. What a shame! If Akpabio was that stingy, i wonder if he would've given him the Prado jeep, sponsor his family members to dubai and still gave him raw cash of N5m as marriage bonus.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Youngzedd(m): 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
playah P: Its not obligatory for anyone to donate!!

Ojb had his sunny days... Ojb made money back then!!... Who did he help??.... He married two wives and was blowing his kobo on bottles of champagne!!

But who am I to judge??

Give if u want... Its not mandatory or obligatory!!

We are all waiting for celebrities to donate!.... If the 1million members on nairaland give 500 each is that not 50 million??

As for don jazzy.... The guy is a very kind, humble and generous person. He has helped a lot of people ..... If he doesn't feel like giving now, that's his biz... Is it ur money??....

Life is turn by turn.

Nothing is permanent, that is Why we need to think outside the box.

A whole producer can't boost of 16m in his account, too bad of him.

Well, the giver never lack.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Simplesoul05(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2013

first of all, you're a FOOL... av some questions for you.

1. was the wine opened when u saw d pic on net?
2. are u tellin me that all u see in pictures are real?
3. hw are u so sure he hasnt contributed? if he can help a lady wif canser who is nt a celeb wif 1million what makes u think he cant help his friend.
4. why has 2fac3 not help blackface financially?
5 why cnt 2face make pple that invite him for shows also invite black face too?

you pple just open your mouth to tlk. nxt time learn to read well and think well before contributing to topics here.... i dnt blame u much sha, i blame thos IDIOTS that liked your comment

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Youngzedd(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
RedBenson: That's so stingy of 2baba, i mean N16m is needed here and him 2baba of all people just donated a meagre of 1.5m. What a shame! If Akpabio was that stingy, i wonder if he would've given him the Prado jeep, sponsor his family members to dubai and still gave him raw cash of N5m as marriage bonus.

I wonder oooooo.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
so you really believe that p square and don jazzy paid N260m for a bottle of wine? Please wake up, they were simply fronting with an unopened bottle.

Ojb will definitely pull through this. IJN!
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Allenkee: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
Where are all our molowo molowo molowo, I gat money I gat money I gat money singers? let them come out and perform o
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by ersonleads(m): 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
Am impressed and nt stil impressed on d oda way round cos dis is wat d celebrities surppose 2 do ryt frm d onset without even begin dem it is rily glaring dat d music industry is full of non pathetic entitiez,self centred buh al d same sha 2 face dne at least try.....hail u uncle 2 face!!!
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Snipose(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2013
Egotistic ur brain dey pain u abi U no see nomoreloss tweet here, abi ur mouth just dey scratch u??
kingthreat: Tuface won our respect again. Waiting for egotistic Don Jazzy to do his own.

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by ibkgab001: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
Brotherhood united we stand
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Boss13: 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
Peeps stop insinuating. Many of the so called celebs are not rich. Some of their activities are publicity stunts. However, a few are doing well for themselves.

I saw a tweet about don jazzy and ruggedman giving quietly. So its better we keep quiet about this. Some people enjoy living a private life.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Witwicky(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
[dats why he is d boss....dats y he is dere baba....more grace to ur elbow @ 2face....we pray other celeb should help and donate something befor it's late......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy,Iyanya, African Artistes Remake "We Are The World",against Ebola (pix) / BBNaija: Man Defends Nina's Sex On TV, Slams Imo Govt. For Hosting Only Miracle / Sola Sobowale Covers Genevieve Magazine

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.