Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,534 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:50 PM

2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant (25315 Views)

Govt Officals To Withdraw Support For OJB Over False Donations / PSquare Donate N5m For OJB's Kidney Transplant / 2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
D banj nko ?
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by jascon1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
HARDEYLEKE: in my own perspective... 1.5m iz too small for 2baba to donate.. U got diz funds bro.. Why not help with @least 5m or even pay all d 16m..buh u still try shar.. Nice move...
Onye nzuzu ka-ibu. Ojb no suppose get 16m for him age n time in t biz? No b ojb first 2baba start t biz? When tu baba was busy giving out spermatozoa Ojb was busy giving out his money to arsharwoh. Abeg thank u 2baba
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by naptu2: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
NOMORELOSS®

@mr_nomoreloss

As head of the committee for #SaveOJBJezreel I am sure of those from whom WE have received money. The rumours of FIGURES are Unfounded.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mr_nomoreloss/status/348768636023996416?p=v

NOMORELOSS®

@mr_nomoreloss

As head of the committee for #SaveOJBJezreel Please end the RUMOURS. Tuface has made no such payment. He said he will do what he can. Thanks

https://mobile.twitter.com/mr_nomoreloss/status/348783946286383104?p=v

The 411  ⁠ @RockaBam

So why blow their trumpet? :s *SMH* @mr_nomoreloss: My respect to @DONJAZZY and RUGGED MAN...Definition of true SILENT GIVERS

NOMORELOSS®

@mr_nomoreloss

@RockaBam Because they didn't bother to spread figures. Thanks.

https://mobile.twitter.com/mr_nomoreloss/status/348784267045769216?p=v

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Sexxymom(f): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
RedBenson: That's so stingy of 2baba, i mean N16m is needed here and him 2baba of all people just donated a meagre of 1.5m. What a shame! If Akpabio was that stingy, i wonder if he would've given him the Prado jeep, sponsor his family members to dubai and still gave him raw cash of N5m as marriage bonus.
see who is judging...... Live by example and not judge... D begger on yr street,road to work or even at d bustop, when last did u lend a helpn hand to them? People like una too talk pass action... Mtchewwwww ..... They decide whether to help or not,its their money nt yrs. After all when d going was tough na only them knw wetin their eyez see. If u sef donate e no bad nah instead of judging or giving guideline on who and how they spend their money.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by abduldope(m): 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
whr dAht BOy wen de Buy porche of 50M Greedy id1ot wen evn d 500k wen em caLL chicken show chnge em neVa fit gV..... grin
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by kaeto(m): 2:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
HARDEYLEKE: in my own perspective... 1.5m iz too small for 2baba to donate.. U got diz funds bro.. Why not help with @least 5m or even pay all d 16m..buh u still try shar.. Nice move...
who is this child? Go and call your papa or your uncle fashola to donate N16m. Don't these peeps have their personal life challenges, or you want to teach how to spend their money or on what to spend it on..
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by tellwisdom: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
Abeg make them remain small money for me too make i take drink beer, chop nkwobi sad

1 Like

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by ikayidimz(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
2baba, u too much jawee...kudos to yhu. U hv d kinda hrt I got dt's y
U wud always be my african #1 after evry oda persons follows. Tnks bro.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by cycline404(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
Damm... I never imagine that OJB is broke for not having 15milla, $95,000 That aside,
And we have some mad musicians buying cars and jamming it still they cant donate this thing... Ha!
Now they plan a fund raising show.... To hell with there show.... OJB Will live long ....

One thing i know is those other musicians are broke and selfish... Just clubbing with N50k /week is all they have... Broke ass... Abeg how can i donate!
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by chaxumu: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
its like i hv some change in my pocket too wether its N5 is money
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Ibyno(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
All dis so call celebrity, them no dey save at all ? Abi them no get relative ? , why will Nigerian contribute to any of them that fail ill/ sick ?
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
Olekumaster: nice move. Unlike idiots buying expensive liquor and begging the masses to donate.

All is about 'Time and Chance' Is life, we all get our Chance and Opportunity, it now depends if we are able to save for the raining day. We must save and invest for the Unforseen circumstances

I won't be surprised, if same people buying N320,000,000 Wine and driving Wrecklessly a N50,000,000 Veyron Bugatti or Veyron Spaghetti - The type Yusedu of Banana Iceland uses, may sometimes in future not be able to raise common N5,000,000 to pay for their health matters.

Our artist need to save and insure themselves for the future @ time when things are rosy - There are 1001 Less priviledged Nigerians faced with similar health matters - Public attention should be focused on these ones.

However, this will not stop me from making my contribution towards OJB health.

This is just a piece of advice for the reigning arrtist to save now,rather than buying Veyron Spaghetti. Lol!
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by inme: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2013
Only
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
Abu Mikey: 2baba setting the Pace.

Unconfirmed sources also say the nairaland CEO also donated or is in the process of donating N1.5m
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
SpicyMimi:
u got the wrong info bro! Don Jazzy didnt buy the liquor, it was given to him by the Company as a gift.

2face, is just so unique! HIs actions speaks louder than his words.

Who dash Don Jazzy N250m I never believed that story. It was an advert for the liquor....
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Tolufizzle(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
Well done 2BABA...thanks 4 setting d pace...special thanks 2 some silent givers too @Donjazzy n @Ruggedman...God bless.....
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Adewunmibaba(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
SpicyMimi:
u got the wrong info bro! Don Jazzy didnt buy the liquor, it was given to him by the Company as a gift.

2face, is just so unique! HIs actions speaks louder than his words.

The guy mention person name
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by vivalavida(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by pheesayor(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2013

A ''NEVER DO WELL'' is defined as a person who does nothing and is never impressed by what others do...

Did you give 2baba any money to keep for you
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Aifey(m): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
I told MI this mornin at his hotel room in owerri, he said hev had already donated.

Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by lexylexy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
Jst got dis bc in ma bb

As head of the committee for #SaveOJBJezreel Please end the RUMOURS. Tuface has made no such payment. He said he will do what he can. However, artistes have been visiting his home at 4 GBAJA street Surulere to personally donate whatever they can amongst them being RUGGED MAN and WHIZKID. Many more have promised to be at his residence on monday while others not in the country presently have contacted OJB and promised to donate in person within the week upon their return. Thanks. Nomoreloss.

So tuface hasn't done anytin yet
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by omanifrank(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
good one from him
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by uniquechy(f): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2013
That was kind of him .
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
cycline404: Damm... I never imagine that OJB is broke for not having 15milla, $95,000 That aside,
And we have some mad musicians buying cars and jamming it still they cant donate this thing... Ha!
Now they plan a fund raising show.... To hell with there show.... OJB Will live long ....

One thing i know is those other musicians are broke and selfish... Just clubbing with N50k /week is all they have... Broke ass... Abeg how can i donate!

Well money dont last forever. The hot ones today will become cold tomorrow
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by oobim(m): 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ok....I don't get it! Are people mandated to donate? Doesn't Ojb have some work? ? Don't judge celebs who does not feel like giving. These people have plenty lives attached to them as well.
I'm very don jazzy has given.me can't donate cos I got plenty lives around me that I am yet to touch.

OjB, help has come.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by RuthIsaac(f): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nice one 2baba show the rest of the celebrity good example. Let them donate too and stop disturbing us with trash of expensive things. One Love
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
Olekumaster: nice move. Unlike idiots buying expensive liquor and begging the masses to donate.
F00l when he donated a Million for the treatment of that Unilag Law student, you were Stup1dly mute den..

How much have you ever contributed to the welfare of Odas in your life tym?
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Gideojim(m): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
2baba nice 1,wer u brought it 4rm will not get dry. So d other shld follow.
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by smoothralph(m): 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
undecided[color=#000000][/color]
are u on hard drugs?
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
RUMOUR! 2FACE IS YET TO DONATE ANY MONEY. just got dis bc from Phat E(kuchi kuchi producer):

As head of the committee for #SaveOJBJezreel Please end the RUMOURS. Tuface has made no such payment. He said he will do what he can. However, artistes have been visiting his home at 4 GBAJA street Surulere to personally donate whatever they can amongst them being RUGGED MAN and WHIZKID. Many more have promised to be at his residence on monday while others not in the country presently have contacted OJB and promised to donate in person within the week upon their return. Thanks. Nomoreloss.

Meanwhile, Ruggedy n DonJazzy has donated Silently!
Re: 2face Donates 1.5 Million For OJB Kidney Transplant by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
Tu face doesn't sing about all the money he has and he have a good heart to have donated. Where is all those that sing i got money money money, mo lowo and even those that showcase the best ride in town. Let them all come out and contribute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Man Defends Nina's Sex On TV, Slams Imo Govt. For Hosting Only Miracle / Phyno And Onyeka Onwenu Collaborate On A New Track / Yemi Alade Slays In Ankara Jumpsuit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.