Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,071 members, 7,966,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:07 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (739950 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by obinoral(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2013
You can take a horse to river but u cannot force it to drink from the river. I see this thread as way of killing boredom and it cannot have effect on my life......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by siempere(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2013
The story is getting real....peeps are bellowing....whn he was saving jennifer...forming james bond stuffz......doin'...the drug tin d sex...tins....y'all...dey happi....dis is d real deal...this is wot makes his mind function d way it does...simple take it or leave it.....

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 4:42pm On Sep 17, 2013
hrykanu231: Should Zubby now tell us the story based on what we want to hear or based on his experience and belief?

bro nice talk

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Tinynita(f): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
i also skipped d previous chapter...many of u r ass lickers...i'm nt in dat class so i wuld neva support wat u did 2 Maria....Zubby u claim nt 2believe in God yet u pray 2God sumtyms #dat is just stupidly funny#....it's only a fool dat wuld say in his hrt dat there is no God

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2013
I am back after a short recess.

Now to the issue of religion, if christianity was a hoax how come it has survived several millennia and persecution? food for thought for the atheists.

Religion is a touchy issue for Africans. Zubby steer clear of mixing your philosophy with our religion because we look at the world through the eyes of religion, though we are greatly ensconced in sin.

Secondly Zubby if you believed edo juju could be used to force you into marriage or to dangerous consequences then that is a subconscious admission of the existence of the metaphysical; if that is true and you were warned by instincts, why would mother nature bother with you falling prey to a woman?

If you acknowledge there is juju then as a logical reasoning mind, you will accept that for every counterfeit there must be an original. yes or no?

To the issue of Maria, I congratulate you on your great escape, you were reasonable to remember the bible story of Samson and Delilah. Many men have turned to 'women' under the holes they were supposed to control.

it has also come to my attention that a lot of commentators on this thread forget the 3rd law of motion: 'To every action there is an equal and opppsite reaction'. Make of this statement what ever you may, but in the jungle of life, many actors have underestimated their opponents and instincts to their own peril.

Thus far have I spoken, I pass no judgment because we are looking into the past to forge a path into the present and so mould the future.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by yemi2plus(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
Let it be noted that at the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum, we have asseverated different brouhaha for the upteenth time, that the convocation of a sovereign national conference for purposes of interrogating the odoriferous vaudeville of our national jeremiad, remains the only potent and efficaciously utilitarian paspartou out of our cascading national sirocco but alas, disdain complacency to say the least and at best Olympian pococuranteism and the tedium of prescriptive poco a poco is what we have been greeted with by intellectual philistines, high priests of a prebendal state and their opprobrious agents... LOOK AT IT FROM THIS ANGLE! If Zubby is indeed truthful, many more may follow and this deposits me in a state of heebie jeebies.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by desertboom(m): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2013
Tinynita: i also skipped d previous chapter...many of u r ass lickers...i'm nt in dat class so i wuld neva support wat u did 2 Maria....Zubby u claim nt 2believe in God yet u pray 2God sumtyms #dat is just stupidly funny#....it's only a fool dat wuld say in his hrt dat there is no God

I am tired reading conjectures, I am tired reading crap from hypocrites. You guys should stop litering this section with your holier than thou write up.

Can you guys stop, this thread is growing from page to pages without any meaning thing to read other than your religoius fundamental fanatical point of view.

Could you guys stop so that we can learn from his experience?

Many of you are just pretenders.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
@yemi2plus
please permit me to inquire about your intotocation on the subjectmatter, your vibration is sounding to moi like a vessel of certified carriability. by the interest vested in me by Iliya du rock the great who are wa?

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2013
@yemi, e be like sey dat kolomental neva leave u. You need 5 years deliverance

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by yemi2plus(m): 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2013
lari03: @yemi2plus
please permit me to inquire about your intotocation on the subjectmatter, your vibration is sounding to moi like a vessel of certified carriability. by the interest vested in me by Iliya du rock the great who are wa?
The arguement on this thread is beginning or rather is a miasma of a deprecable apothesis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadinly oozing into a maladorous excresence of mobocracy. With all tarmangant ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy, our knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankum. Therefore, Zubby, cest in dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Ofido(m): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
AM NO MORE INTERESTED IN TRYNA BLAME ZUBBY OR SAY HE DIDNT DO WELL BY TAKEN A REVENGE ON MARIA BUT WHAT I WANT TO ASK ZUBBY "HOW ARE SO SURE THAT MARIA WAS PLANNING WITH THE WOMAN TO USE UR MONEY DO JUUJUU? SOMEONE AS SMART AS MARIA IF SHE HAVE PLANNED EVIL FOR YOU WITH THE WOMAN WOULDNT HAVE CONFRONTED YOU TO TELL YOU THAT THE WOMAN CALLED AND SAID YOU DIDNT GIVE HER MONEY AGAIN.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 5:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
You people r beginning to take this thing personal,zuby said its all in the past and even if its not,ya ll should chill out and mind your biznezz or rather still assume you reading a novel and not someones life story. Let's just enjoy the story as its going. Zuby abeg carry on jare,me enjoying everybit of it. Xpecting an update soon smiley
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Tinynita(f): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
desertboom:

I am tired reading conjectures, I am tired reading crap from hypocrites. You guys should stop litering this section with your holier than thou write up.

Can you guys stop, this thread is growing from page to pages without any meaning thing to read other than your religoius fundamental fanatical point of view.

Could you guys stop so that we can learn from his experience?

Many of you are just pretenders.

i'm no pretender so i dnt have 2pretend i lyk wen i dnt
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 5:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
U guys are really messing up this thread and I don't blame u guys that much because Zubby caused it all.
He(Zubby) had a very unique way of writing which he suddenly changed and became more of philosophical than telling his stories.

I started with Mazi's NYSC sexcapade to Zubby's THERE and BACK on TIME buh it seems the way he has been telling his stories recently has seriously changed.

Pls sir, stop telling us what u believe in and ur ideology in life , just tell what u encountered in life like u were doing before.

According to you, all these were what u did when u were just 26 which is understandable. Buh telling us about ur belief is in the present not in 2006 again.because its obvious u are adding things from the present to make up with ur past.

Pls continue with ur story and leave ur belief aside.
Thank u

27 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by donigspain(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Datshyguy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
All i can say is that, the oyibos has influence zubby's way of thinking as regards religion. Wether we like it or not...
There was a GOD, there is stll a GOD and there will always Be a GOD who loves and care for all.

7 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sod09(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
yemi2plus: Let it be noted that at the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum, we have asseverated different brouhaha for the upteenth time, that the convocation of a sovereign national conference for purposes of interrogating the odoriferous vaudeville of our national jeremiad, remains the only potent and efficaciously utilitarian paspartou out of our cascading national sirocco but alas, disdain complacency to say the least and at best Olympian pococuranteism and the tedium of prescriptive poco a poco is what we have been greeted with by intellectual philistines, high priests of a prebendal state and their opprobrious agents... LOOK AT IT FROM THIS ANGLE! If Zubby is indeed truthful, many more may follow and this deposits me in a state of heebie jeebies.
wetin dis bro day speak...abi evil spirit enta u?

5 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by overdrive(m): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2013
komek: U guys are really messing up this thread and I don't blame u guys that much because Zubby caused it all.
He(Zubby) had a very unique way of writing which he suddenly changed and became more of philosophical than telling his stories.

I started with Mazi's NYSC sexcapade to Zubby's THERE and BACK on TIME buh it seems the way he has been telling his stories recently has seriously changed.

Pls sir, stop telling us what u believe in and ur ideology in life , just tell what u encountered in life like u were doing before.

According to you, all these were what u did when u were just 26 which is understandable. Buh telling us about ur belief is in the present not in 2006 again.because its obvious u are adding things from the present to make up with ur past.

Pls continue with ur story and leave ur belief aside.
Thank u

So on point have one alomo on me.

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Therock5555(m): 6:45pm On Sep 17, 2013
Ok its my turn to comment.

Everyody gat a life and path that he/she chooses to take so if you dont like it, you can climb a palm tree and jump from there.

If u survive, go do thanksgivin for church, if u die till i come meet u or see u for heaven or hell.

So Mr Zubby if you like be xtian or muslim or pagan or buddisht or hindu or traditionalist or atheist.

I no care o.

Abeg come update make i read joor, cus boys are not smiling

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
where re the mods to lock dis thread up, 4 the main time, take a chill pill the criticisms re getting out of hand,, 3 pages gone based on argument...!!Zubby upload sumthing..so peeps chill, or i wud lock this thread!! I ve d power to do it..*rozay grunts!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kobenol(m): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2013
Alright,
Great Zubby
Pls add the next chapter, the tension here is escalating. We don't want believers vs. atheists hearing here...no!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
lumzybo: CTRL + ALT + DEL chapter 126

#shikena

How about
SHIFT+DEL CHAPTER 126
It doesn't even go to the recycle bin.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by donkelz(m): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2013
Viewing this topic: Don Brutus, mustydeen
(m), cheruv(m), Sumbarkaya(m),
Blackberrydude(m), 7footre(m), seminife,
luscioustrish(f), kennson, Evad(m),
Milkymike1(m), cheksbry(m), vicol, #suregirl#
(f), Nmeka(m), munky(m), cutietee,
adegwurulez(m), toheeb olaitan, donkelz(m)

Oga zubby, see as people dey wait for update...I've been a silent follower and am enjoying d story and not d religious intolerance going on in dis thread. Guys and gals, take a chill pill and enjoy his life experiences and not delve into whatever religious thoughts u have. Also, zubby pls leave out ur religious inclination and tell us d story. We dey wait for update o!!! cool
Like d comment if I have said ur mind on dis matter.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by TrojanEdu: 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2013
Must some dim-wits comment? You fools are killing the thread with your stupid comments. We agree Oga Zubby's religious inclinations might not favour you.STFU and read or go to your village farm and smoke skuuunk.

Ewu....race to Power 100

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by TrojanEdu: 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2013
The rock5555: Ok its my turn to comment.

Everyody gat a life and path that he/she chooses to take so if you dont like it, you can climb a palm tree and jump from there.

If u survive, go do thanksgivin for church, if u die till i come meet u or see u for heaven or hell.

So Mr Zubby if you like be xtian or muslim or pagan or buddisht or hindu or traditionalist or atheist.

I no care o.

Abeg come update make i read joor, cus boys are not smiling

Uncle Monkey,cousin of Baboon...you have made ur point.STFU!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dayleke: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
Let the truth be told,when you see a good story,just read and appreciate it.
Leave your sentiments aside,I pray that "I too sabi or I too know no go kill us for dis Naija".
Zuby has lived his life up to this moment,get over it.Whether you like it or not,what you think
at this moment doesn't change anything.If he decides not to share his story with us,does that affect
your life?Nobody is being forced to read/follow this thread,it's your choice.

@Zuby,
Please let's move on,can you give us a dose for tonite?
This your silence is not helping either.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by donigspain(m): 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2013
At this moment that I reaaally needed to say something, I find my hands tied and so is my mouth. I wish am not a sexuality writer. Wish am just a regular reader whose views on the controversial chapter will not be misconcepted, misjudged and mis-quoted.
I have no doubt Zubby will understand my position from the above.smiley
Laws 4, 25 and 46
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sulaimon99(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
END TIME TINZ!!!!!

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 10:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
over

thirty

comments,

we

are

still

here

disputing

on

Maria.

zuby update naaaa
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2013
Was enjoying the flow of events till some holier than Jesus folks started to derail the thread...

Maybe we will be satisfied when ZUBY abandons this beautiful piece yeah?
I'm a Christian but we must learn to accommodate all persons despite their beliefs. Even our Lord Jesus did not condemn the Samaritan woman whom he met at the well... Many Christians take delight in judging for God... Only God CAN and WILL judge... Lets leave it for him and enjoy this piece Biko nu!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mr Troll: This is a classic example of contradictory thinking. In one sentence, you tell someone to keep his beliefs to himself, in the very next sentence you tell him to fear god. Lol cheesy

Yh yh am just tryna save a soul.
†нэ truth must be told

*FEAR GOD*

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 10:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
:-XMaybe you guyz will be happy if zuby stop updating.... Lotta immature peeps on here. undecided "Yawn" off to bed mehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.