Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,203 members, 7,967,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:51 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (739992 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by hrykanu231(m): 10:33pm On Sep 17, 2013
lari03: @yemi2plus
please permit me to inquire about your intotocation on the subjectmatter, your vibration is sounding to moi like a vessel of certified carriability. by the interest vested in me by Iliya du rock the great who are wa?
I can't see myself, what's not thy case?

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Therock5555(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
TrojanEdu:

Uncle Monkey,cousin of Baboon...you have made ur point.STFU!!!

did u just insult me, i leave that for God to judge, i dont know u neither do u.

If u want to insult me again, lets do it face to face them i would show u den the difference betwn nairaland and nigeria land.

I forgive u but pls no cross my path again.

PEACE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by siempere(m): 11:20pm On Sep 17, 2013
Baba don show...bros...like 1 or 2 chapters...go make sense...naah...as lullaby tins...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2013
Sorry for the delay. I needed some rest. I was on the road the whole of last week until yesterday.

For those who think the religious argument can derail or stop the thread, dont worry, it wont.

But seriously, i only pointed out what i witness everyday.
I dont remember saying that "God doesnt exist". I only said " You call it God while i call it nature"

On the other hand, I dont believe in Christian doctrine but it doesnt automaticaly make me an atheist.

If you want to know what guides my life, you can ask me offline.

I will resume writing in the morning. There has been a bottle of whiskey in front of me since morning. Now nobody writes in that condition.

lol. cheer up.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
Updates pls!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by siempere(m): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2013
no issh bro...sip ur whiskey...jooor...n have a gud nite rest...2mrrw 'll be betta...ooh..***goes back to my dean koontz***
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cosmatika(m): 12:11am On Sep 18, 2013
Viewing this topic: Media plan (m), ice_fish
( f), Adebobs ( m), cheruv ( m), afeezmore. Men came to check if oga Zubby has dropped anything. Nothing for u tonight, lol
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Zeinymira(f): 5:55am On Sep 18, 2013
GM @ Zubby
Update pls
You can see I woke up very early grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Warlord3000(m): 6:19am On Sep 18, 2013
#occupying front row seat#

Nobody disturbs me oo..

*waiting mode activated* cool

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 6:55am On Sep 18, 2013
ok lets go
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 7:01am On Sep 18, 2013
Today's a new day. So let me believe every agitated spirit has dropped their war arsenal already.

Lets move on with the stories and updates guys.

Good day @ZUBY.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achovirux(m): 7:22am On Sep 18, 2013
I don't want any body's ideaology or Religious belief here.ALL I WANT IS THE STORY...Everybody should choose the way he or she lives,me I have chosen mine.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2013
oladimeji101: :-XMaybe you guyz will be happy if zuby stop updating.... Lotta immature peeps on here. undecided "Yawn" off to bed mehn
Grandpa Ʊ shud be at †нэ 'tradition' or 'village' section if any

Mtcheeeeww
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2013
plainmirror:
Grandpa Ʊ shud be at †нэ 'tradition' or 'village' section if any

Mtcheeeeww

And I wasn't really referring to anyone. SMH lipsrsealed looks like you one of them angry
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2013
STARK REALITY

The cry to battle is resounded on the hill tops
Soldiers gird thee roundabout with thy armour
The air is heavy and the horses are neighing
The army is prepared, war cries resounding
Wives are clinging to their husbands in one last hug
And the warriors are matching out head held high and proud….

From the distance the river is heard
Grumbling as it encounters obstacles
Point and sturdy rocks it had to face
But around them it doth flow
Nothing to hold it for its tranquility
Not even the biggest of obstacles…..
It truly is a lesson to learn…..
A lesson to last a whole generation….

Falling loftily from the skies are mercies
Molded and shrouded in mystery
Dropping right from a dark sky…
But its perfectness from a distance is seen….
Light as a feather…. But harder in its time
White like powder but resist sunshine…..

Mystery of the earth, o thee I hail
Forget thou not, neither hatest thou by me…
A riddle has thou been for ages…
Even the wisest of astrologers doth appear foolish…
Cryest thou when the hooves beat on thee?
When the cannon thY bowel doth dig?
Complaineth thou when a foundation you are made?
Or chastiseth thou the toddler that poops on thee?

Grace really and gracious has it all been….
Mystery far beyond the physical…
My heart drawn to thee O Lord my refuge…..
Thy works a product of will and forbearance….
For though I err on the way
My past are forgotten when I make right
I’ll forever O Lord give the best of my talent to thee…
My mouth shall magnify you all around…
Both in the dungeon and in the palace….

For thy ways O lord is mysterious……
My life like a pencil mark in thy eyes that can be erased…
Yet I am allowed to see this Month of Grace…
Let it abound and let your mercies speak….
For on my own, I am but a mere flesh…..
Bones and blood…… Packed together…
But with you O Lord…..
I am mightier than the mightiest king on earth…..

13 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2013
oladimeji101:
And I wasn't really referring to anyone. SMH lipsrsealed looks like you one of them angry

And i wasn't referring to you either

BILLY
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2013
Nice one, Foxy! You made my day!! smiley
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 10:15am On Sep 18, 2013
Foxy_Flow: STARK REALITY

The cry to battle is resounded on the hill tops
Soldiers gird thee roundabout with thy armour
The air is heavy and the horses are neighing
The army is prepared, war cries resounding
Wives are clinging to their husbands in one last hug
And the warriors are matching out head held high and proud….

From the distance the river is heard
Grumbling as it encounters obstacles
Point and sturdy rocks it had to face
But around them it doth flow
Nothing to hold it for its tranquility
Not even the biggest of obstacles…..
It truly is a lesson to learn…..
A lesson to last a whole generation….

Falling loftily from the skies are mercies
Molded and shrouded in mystery
Dropping right from a dark sky…
But its perfectness from a distance is seen….
Light as a feather…. But harder in its time
White like powder but resist sunshine…..

Mystery of the earth, o thee I hail
Forget thou not, neither hatest thou by me…
A riddle has thou been for ages…
Even the wisest of astrologers doth appear foolish…
Cryest thou when the hooves beat on thee?
When the cannon thY bowel doth dig?
Complaineth thou when a foundation you are made?
Or chastiseth thou the toddler that poops on thee?

Grace really and gracious has it all been….
Mystery far beyond the physical…
My heart drawn to thee O Lord my refuge…..
Thy works a product of will and forbearance….
For though I err on the way
My past are forgotten when I make right
I’ll forever O Lord give the best of my talent to thee…
My mouth shall magnify you all around…
Both in the dungeon and in the palace….

For thy ways O lord is mysterious……
My life like a pencil mark in thy eyes that can be erased…
Yet I am allowed to see this Month of Grace…
Let it abound and let your mercies speak….
For on my own, I am but a mere flesh…..
Bones and blood…… Packed together…
But with you O Lord…..
I am mightier than the mightiest king on earth…..

««----------- dat way leads to Yaba left
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 10:25am On Sep 18, 2013
plainmirror:

And i wasn't referring to you either

BILLY
Then why did u quote my comment if you weren't referrin to me. Think u need to g back to skul or maybe you still in skul,if u are then u still av a lot to learn coz you lack something very important and its called MANNERS. SMH big time for u angry

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2013
plainmirror:

do u really have to hit on everyone? Can't you just overlook it if you don't like his poem? God knows you have a problem and it looks like you r jobless. Don't you have classes today?

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 18, 2013
plainmirror:

tot sexuality is supposed to be hidden to kids undecided

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by mystikal(m): 11:08am On Sep 18, 2013
blame that ASUU thing for that

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by octoberS10(m): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2013
plainmirror:

did you have to quote the whole poem. . .SMH.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2013
Nigerians are the most religious people on earth even more than the Israelit of the bible, yet nigeria is the most corrupted nation to live in.
Nigeria has the most biggest and many churches in this planet, yet nigerians are the most hypothetical beings to ever walk on ground of this planet earth.

Nigerians are the most hearers of the word of God,but at the same time choose not to do the right thing ;that's why nigeria as a country is continuosly lagging behind in everything life can offer.

Nigerians only go to church so as not to be seen as a pagan, atheist etc ...98% of our ppl are the worst hypocrites, evil minded ppl, 419ers, above all "many are church goers"

I'm not here to praise or condemn anyone but let us always face the truth, Zubby had not proclaimed to be an atheist but a free thinker just like myself,just as I have vowed that no pastor or priest or church can swindle me anymore.

"Until you can free urself from metal slavery and hold urself responsible whenever you go down, you cannever discover the man in you"

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 11:26am On Sep 18, 2013
Save us from ASUU
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2013
datblaqgurl:

tot sexuality is supposed to be hidden to kids undecided
My thought exactly but the revise is the case gringrin

To Oga Zubby :All we are saying is give us more update??
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
All I want is update. Less preaching
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kentochi(m): 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Update pls sir thats all i want right now.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by 01emek(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
Yesss indeed its my time to comment.pls i want to use this opportunity to send my shoutout to my family and friend..am sending my shoutout to ngozi in lagos,bola in kano,musa in ogun and all the my fans in portharcourt,its your boy emek!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Breezy90(m): 12:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Z. U. B. B. Y. Where u dey na.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
Zubby i see yu!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 1:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
Heheeheheheh *laughs in german*

Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ as yeye ppl carry my mata 4 head lyk darlin' yaki

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.