Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,756 members, 7,935,252 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:32 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (737865 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2013
Ahv practically searched for a nearby MAP to study cos am a potential GLOBE TROTTER.

Ride on Zubby!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2013
1forall: This user Zuby got me reading this since yesterday, now just going to bed at 5.45am!
I def didn't plan it this way but I couldn't stop reading, I could relate to the whole story very well.

I know there's a ton of great comments already but I'll add mine and say this is a great story you've got Zuby especially seeing because it's based on true life events.

What I find most gratifying about it is how it presents life in the Western world in a different way from what the average Nigerian is used to hearing. This is because I am astonished each time I read comments on this forum where people express (false) disapproval for Nigerians living abroad, and shake my head in disappointment at the mis-placed arguments attempting to show love for fatherland. What most don't realize is that travelling itself is a form of education. The ancient Egyptians believed that extensive learning about other cultures was the equivalent of University education.

I mean, from Zuby's writing it's impossible to even think that he did not go through University academics if he didn't say so himself. But he proves that the education from the University of Life; from which he has obviously gained post-graduate honours through travelling is worth more.

I've said before that if it was possible to arrange for ALL the 112 million poor Nigerians to travel to developed countries and bring them back after 6 months, a revolution will be automatic because people's eyes will have been opened.

One of the potential lessons of travelling is: When you're surrounded by people of a drastically different culture, language and color, if you get lucky enough to see a black man you wouldn't care if he was from Gambia or Congo. Then you'd realize that the foolish tribal hatred and general Hausa-Igbo-Yoruba division is just a petty enemy of progress in our land.
true words.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 9:22am On Jul 15, 2013

Viewing this topic: jahboy, Memphis357(m), ZUBY77(m), olenyi(m), lumzybo, c0ast0l

Oga ZUBY. Abeg we're waiting oooo.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2013
Chapter 88

The Sandy beach of Apulia stretched out in front of us. There were numerous tourists from all over Europe especially Germany. Each group'we passed along the shores spoke a different language. Everyone of them were naked except for boxers and swimming pants. Their bare chests, especially those of the ladies were attractive to my black eyes. The children were throwing balls and playing every other sport in the book.

The weather in Scandinavia, Eastern Europe, Germany and down to France had dropped to 2 or 3 degress celsius. Since it was a holiday, many of their citizens had decided to spend it where the weather was better. Some went to North Africa; Egypt, Morocco and Tunisia. Some went to Portugal, Spain and Southern Italy. Those with enough money traveled as far as South America, South Africa and Asian Countries.

Jenny was the happiest among the people in the beach. She had just been told that she was loved by a man whom she had been running with all over Portugal. She had been told that she was an angel on the eve of new year; it was a perfect timing.
She held my hand and swung it like little children playing in the sand. I held a bottle of Hennessy with the other hand.
We walked up to a wooden cabin, a young couple or perhaps lovers were having sex on the bare floor. We stole glances and headed to the nearby wooden cabin.
A teenage boy was sitting in front of the next wooden Cabin.
'' Hey Mister, do you want my cabin'' the teenage boy said.
'' How much is an hour'' I asked him.
'' Just €10'' he said.

I gave him a €20 note and he disappeared faster than a rat that had seen a cat. We went inside and sat on the polished wooden floor.
Jennifer pushed me back on the floor and showered me with kisses.
It was the first time she confidently made a move by herself. She had started to relax with me.

I pitied the young girl, she had been living on the edge since she quit her sexxx work down in Lisbon. It wasn't easy for her but on my own side, I knew how disastrous it could be if I based my judgement about her situation on sentiments.

When i was younger, i had sworn that i would never date or marry a prostitute. But everything had changed at the beach. I then learnt that one should never say what he can or cannot do until a related situation presented itself.

'' Life is one big road with lots of signs, when you are riding through the lots of signs, don't complicate your mind''. That was one of my best bob Marley quotes.

She had removed my Pullover and singlet and was kissing me all over the lips, neck and belly. My hands were aimlessly moving around her body.
The sexxual urge had risen with the help of the alcoholic in my system. We had torn through our clothes and fvcked right there on the floor of the cabin with the door open. Why should we care if the whites didn't.

An hour later, we walked out of the beach and found two cabs waiting for passengers. We hired one and drove back to Braga.

The time on my phone was 8:29pm. Different kinds of sounds from Knockouts could be heard outside. People were eagerly waiting for the new year as if it wasn't going to start the same 12am like other days.
We took our bath and changed into another set of cloths, then we went downstairs and walked down the avenue into the city center.

My phone rang as we entered an Italian restaurant. It was Francis from Lisbon.

'' I told you not to call unless it was emergency'' I said.
'' This is emergency'' he said excitedly.

'' I met a guy who works in the Immigration. He said he can get you a resident permit but it will cost money'' he said and stopped.

I asked Jenny to sit down, then I went outside.
I asked him how the man was going to do it. He said the man steals the permit card from the office, then adds names, dates of birth and other required information.
The man would first of all require the personal data of the intended recipient to enter them into the Immigration database. Then he would steal the permit cards and add the names somewhere else after he left office.
I was feeling excited and suspicious at the same time but it was worth checking out. I was already thinking about how to abandon Portugal and the permit I applied for. My life was in Danger and that alone supersedes every other thing.

I asked the prize and he said it was €4000.
I told him that we will talk about it again on January 2 since the following day was the new year holiday.

I returned to the restaurant and ordered spaghetti with some source I had forgotten how it tasted. We ate happily like lovers, putting foods in each other's mouth occasionally.

After the meal, we walked to a large water fountain and sat on the concrete pavement around it. My mind drifted back to the call I received from Francis.
Jenny never asked me who had called me or who I had called but she did as soon as we sat down on the pavement.
She must have noticed that my concentration on her had reduced after the call from Francis or may be she believed that as a lover, she had the right to question me then.

I told her who had called and what he said. She advised me to be careful since such process usualy turn out to be fake documents.
I already knew what she said was the truth. Some fake documents had been circulating but some real documents were also obtained through the back door too. All one needed to do after obtaining any document was to register it somewhere and start working with it. The place you worked with the documents will give you some papers to open a bank account. The whole thing kicks of from there but it would also mean that you stay back in Portugal for long. Something I figured was very dangerous for me.

We watched the fountain for close to an hour and went home. The new year was fast approaching. Majority of the white people were outside with their families, enjoying the atmosphere and eating nice meals together.

Majority of my people back in Africa were in the Church by then. A call to my mother confirmed it. They wanted to enter the new year from the Church. Perhaps the Coming Messiah was dealing with dates. That was how serious religion was in that part of the World.

At about 11pm,, we went back to our apartment and waited for 2006.

11 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by annexes: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2013
Still following this great thread. Nyc one bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by tolutweety(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2013
...i chk for updates evry 10mins. now. I have to disobey my boss cos of ur thread.

Zubby, u are the bomb. Followin bro.... Nxt update abeg.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 15, 2013
following
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ok oooo. Still Following.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chapter 89

January 1, 2006: The new year was welcomed with bangs from every corner of the planet.
I held Jenny tightly from the back as we stood on the window looking out into the beautiful lighted sky of Braga Portugal. Without looking at the clock, one could have easily told when it was 12am. The bangs had increased from once in a minute to 200 times in a second.
We had decided to stay indoors and watch the show rather than gong out. I had wondered what was the essence and importance of the new year bangs and had not come up with any tangible reason. I had told Jenny that we were not going to shoot Knockouts and she had agreed. Although she had a stake in me as a lover but she also knew that the stake was allocated to her some hours ago; It was a very young stake that could break easily. She avoided arguing with my decisions. I didn't like it but I believed that allowing her the freedom to argue out every topic would corrupt her.

*Sometimes we have to assume the control of affairs on our own especially when we know better than the people among us. Despite being the man of the house, I was also 6 years older than Jennifer. I had been to Europe long before her. From my observations, I was far more intelligent and brilliant. But still her opinion was required while making certain decisions, especially the ones that concerned her directly*

As the bangs faded away with time, we discussed our plans when the day broke. She suggested staying inside. I Joked about going back to the cathedral to get married. She laughed hard and long.
We finally agreed to go to the city center and walk around until we get tired. Then maybe, a new plan will come up. We stole kisses occasionally and I wished the conditions were better.
It would have been the perfect New year but when I recalled the dangers ahead, my joy was cut short. When we got tired of looking outside, we went to the bed and kissed each other to sleep.

About 8am, the woman of the house had decided that we cook at home rather than eating outside. I didn't argue it. It was her right and I knew my boundaries as well. Despite being the boss, it would be bad to deny her genuine wishes.
We walked down to the Immaculate Conception avenue and bought a chicken, green unripped plantiain and ingredients. As usual, I bought a bottle of JaggerMeister sweet brandy from the Morrocan shop, not too hot at 28% alc.volume.
Most of the shops were closed as we walked back to our apartment.
Somehow, I had a feeling that our Braga tour was coming to an end. I still didn't know how to make my move back to Lisbon if I decided to go for the backdoor permit. It would have been very easy for me but Jenny was there. The chances of being spotted in Lisbon was greater with Jenny coming along. People knew her more than me in Lisbon. I could easily sneak in and out of Lisbon without her but I was never going to leave her behind in Braga.

I played a silly children's game called 'Snake' with my phone while she cooked in the kitchen. She would occasionally come to steal a kiss and laughed back into the kitchen. She was the perfect wife, the type I dreamt of when I was younger but the problem of being a fugitive was there.

She finished cooking and we ate. It was delicious as usual. I didn't know if it was Jenny,s making or because chickens generally makes cooking taste good. I mentally gave her the credit anyway. Love can move mountains and love was blind.

There was nothing else to do, so we laid around, fvcked on the sofa, played cards until it was mid afternoon.

I opened my bags and brought out my whole money. A cetain €13000 euro was still intact. Jenny still had €750 with her, There was another €3400 left from my own money. We still had over €17000 with us and that was enough big money in every currency in the World.

We went downstairs and hired a cab. We asked the driver to take us to the river we crossed on our way to Apulia a day before.

We got there and bought a ferry ticket. We joined numerous tourists and entered a ferry boat. It took us around the city slowly. There was a man at the front end who explained to us the names of every important place we passed. He explained the histories and other vital information about the places. It was fun and a time killer, exactly what I wanted. Breakable Bottles were not allowed in the boat, we were served beer with plastic cups.
We later returned to the spot where we started.

We joined tourist bus and drove around the city center where the river did not cover. We passed Estadio Municipal do Braga, the home of SC Braga football club. I usually noticed every stadium because I loved football and I was a Manchester United fan. We visited the national Pene park where the water falls many meters from the rock.
We visited the Praca de Republica where the giant water fountain was located. We visited the Garden of Santa bar where we alighted and had a few drinks. Then we went home and packed our bags. We are traveling South the next day.

I had decided to take a shot at the Permit Francis had told me about. Portugal was getting dangerous.

A saying in Igboland said that '' It is only a tree that heard it was going to be killed and still stood where it was''

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ceasare: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Enjoying this nice write up keep it up...but zubby d updates are just too short.atleast 2 chapters per updates.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2013
ceasare: Enjoying this nice write up keep it up...but zubby d updates are just too short.atleast 2 chapters per updates.

Oliver twist.. I am writing with a Nokia E71. I m doing all i can.

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ceasare: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Ur best is appreciated but if you need secretarial help there is abundance of it here ask and you shall be given.....

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
ceasare: Ur best is appreciated but if you need secretarial help there is abundance of it here ask and you shall be given.....

Thanks for the suggestion. But i pull all of it out of my memory and write them down wherever i am. thats why i use the Nokia Qwerty

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by danben(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
this is one of the best trend i have follow in nairaland. Experience they say is the best teacher. I have learn a lot here. keep it up bros
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Kunle106(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2013
Kudos to u oga Zuby, am enjoying all ur updates.. Following bumper to bumper
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chapter 90

There was only one major railway line from Braga down to Porto, Coimbra, Lisbon, Setubal and down to Faro. Portugal is a Vertical Country. The distance from West to East was approximately 65km while North to South was 562km. Its only neighboduring country was Spain. The rest of its neighbours was Waters.

On the morning of January 2, we had packed our two small bags and played in our room. I had decided to enter into Lisbon area in the night. It would be safer.

Braga to Lisbon was about 322km. I figured out that a direct train running at the average speed of 80km/hour will take about 4hours to get to Lisbon. I added about 25 minutes it would waste at the various stations along the way and got 4hours 25 minutes.
I wanted to get to Lisbon when everyone would be heading to bed. I also wanted to get to Lisbon when I could still be able to get a hotel room.
I trusted Francis but not enough to go back to my old room in Lisbon. The ideal time to leave Braga was 6pm.

I told Jennifer that we were leaving by 6pm. She didn't know why and she didn't ask why. She had learnt to trust my decisions and it had been near perfect so far.
She wanted to bring our DVD player along, even cooking pots but I told her to just pick the things she cannot do without. We played until it was 5:40pm, then we entered a taxi and drove to Braga central train station.

I called Francis from the train and told him that I may or may not come to Lisbon anytime soon. He was disappointed because he was hoping for his own share of the permit deal. He was acting as an agent/scout for the Portuguese Immigration criminal.

He was surely going to be paid and being a Nigerian, he would also demand for settlement from me after the deal. I would do the same in his shoes and I believe you would do the same too.

We got to Lisbon at exactly 10:30pm. The city was still busy but not as busy as the day time. We took a taxi down to Setubal, a sub city 20km south of Lisbon. We found a cheap hotel and moved in.

Back in Braga, I had rented and paid for our apartment for one week and spent less than that. When I went back for refund, they pointed out where non refundable clause was added in my receipt in Portuguese.

I decided to pay for one day at a time in Setubal. I didn't want to waste more money on imprudence.
We settled down and slept. My baby was tired after the bumpy Journey from north.

In the Morning I called Francis and told him that I was sending a friend to Lisbon to meet with him. I told him the friend would come and check out a sample of the permit. I asked him to get a photocopy of it if he could not get the real one. He agreed to meet with my friend in Colombo business district by 12pm.

I found an Angolan Taxi driver and chattered him for 50 Euros an hour. I figured everything would be done in an hour anyway. He took me to the Colombo around 12pm and we had to wait 30 minutes for Francis.
*Africans and timing*
I called and told him where to meet my friend. I was at the back of the Taxi when he came. The driver asked him to get inside and we drove away.
About 2km out of Colombo, I raised my head from the back seat and touched Francis on the shoulder. He nearly jumped out of the car. The driver laughed hard.

We got to a bar and went inside. I settled the cab driver and he disappeared.

I requested for two shots of brandy with ice. Francis settled for Sagres beer.

He brought out the original copy of the permit. He had gotten the copy from the immigration guy. It was a plain one, nothing was written on it, just the original Portuguese immigration seal.
I checked it and it was the original, the problem was getting my data into the immigration database.
This immigration criminal we were going to deal with had only his word for us. There was no way we were going to be sure that he entered the data info.

I was torn between agreeing or disagreeing but the urgent need to leave Portugal was stronger than ever. Finally I agreed to meet with the immigration man.
The deal was €2000 upfront and the balance when he finished adding my data on the permit card.

We finished drinking. Francis asked for my room rent for the month of January, I told him that I wasn't paying a dime for the place again. I asked him to posses everything in the room.
I told him to wait for my call in the evening. I gave him €150 for his transport and his troubles. I took his phone and opened the back, removed the battery and the sim card. I smiled as I handed the dismembered phone back to him and disappeared from the bar.

13 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by obinoral(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2013
ZUBY77:

Oliver twist.. I am writing with a Nokia E71. I m doing all i can.
ride on boss

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2013
I took his phone and opened the back, removed the battery and the sim card. I smiled as I handed the dismembered phone back to him and disappeared from the bar.

Bad nigga. Toh sharp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by weazley(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
*drinks warm water clears throat, and sings in flavours voice* aafrican writer numba one ooo, oo, zubby d paper and pen magician oh o, everibodi putarnu, *forgets chorus and skips to favourite part of d chorus* EWWOOOHH ZUBBY E GHE GBUNMADU OOO.

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by olenyi: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2013

I took his phone and opened the back, removed the battery and the sim card. I smiled as I handed the dismembered phone back to him and disappeared from the bar.

Take no chances.

PS: Oga ZUBY, u told us the biggest mistake u made was applying for ur papers with ur Nigerian passport. U haven't really told us what happened?

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
olenyi:

Take no chances.

PS: Oga ZUBY, u told us the biggest mistake u made was applying for ur papers with ur Nigerian passport. U haven't really told us what happened?

And you wont even know why until we get to chapter 200 or so

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chapter 91

I got back to our apartment in Setubal and asked Jennifer where her international passport was. She said madam Grace took and seized it the very day she came to Lisbon. She said she did the same thing to all the other girls she had brought from Africa. I guessed it was in a bid to make sure that they didn't run away.

Right! To make sure they didn't run away.
Therefore, she was also afraid of losing them through running out on her.
That meant she didn't even depend on the said Juju alone. If she had trusted her Juju, she wouldn't have feard losing them through running out. Yes!!, the Juju issue was settled in my mind. The powerless Juju in a Benin Forest down there in Nigeria was not even trusted. May be it was just to scare the girls. Fear, that wonderful weapon that worked like charm on human minds.

I was hugely disappointed. The plan was to get one permit for Jennifer too and leave Portugal together. But as i stared absent minded on the floor, I saw that plan slipping away from me. How was I supposed to tell her that I was leaving Portugal without her. She had ran to me for help. She had given her soul and body to me. She had given her love to me. She would never forgive me if I left her behind; Never.

For many minutes, I didn't know what to do. I was grossly confused.
But there must be a way out.
''There has always been a solution to every given problem'' ''There has always been a way where there is a will''

Yes!! There were two other options for her.
One was to request for a passport from Nigeria like I did but I recalled mine took more than two weeks before it arrived.
Two weeks that I didn't have in Lisbon based on how things had turned out.

The second option was to take her to Madrid and get her a passport for €800 plus about another €700 it would cost both of us to go to Madrid and return. It would also mean that I will pay another €4000 for her permit. A permit I wasn't sure of its authenticity yet. Nope. That would deplete my cash down from €17000 to €7000. It would also mean that she won't take asylum again, which was what I wanted her to do. Above all, it would mean that no government would be paying Jennifer anything, she would depend on me like most of the Nigerian wives depended on their husbands. I would not have cared if it was back in Nigeria but in Europe, everything was sold in Euro which was difficult to come except through crime. I wasn't going to indulge in crime forever.

The Useless Nigerian Embassy in Portugal had no Passport machine. The embassy at the Restelo district of Lisbon had nothing except the old ambassador who loved Okro soup, and a register where they wrote the names of Nigerians living in Lisbon at a fee ranging from €100 to €200.

I thought hard and decided not to make the permit for Jennifer. I would find a way to take her out of Portugal and arrange asylum for her. I wasn't ready to travel for 630km across two countries without legal documents because of love.

Trust me, love was such a wonderful thing but JACK saving ROSE in the Titanic movie wasn't an immigration issue, it was life and death issue.
I doubt Leonardo Di Caprio would do the same for Kate Winslet in real life if they found each other running from Madam Grace in Lisbon.

I called Francis in the evening and told him to come along with the Criminal immigration officer to the bar where we had met earlier. I hanged around the area an hour before their arrival. When they called, I hired a taxi and picked them up at the entrance of the bar. We drove down to avenida Libertade area and discussed.
The conditions was acceptable to both of us. I gave him a photocopy of my International Passport and a Passport photograph. The immigration man said the permit would be ready in two days. I gave him €2000 and left them there.

In Lisbon, I was running from Madam Grace, her thugs and every Nigerian who had heard about me and Jennifer. Above all, I was running from Jose and Nuno, two portuguese citizens who would not think twice before shooting me.

When I returned to my hotel in Setubal, I called Francis and asked him to arrange for a look-alike permit for Jennifer. He said he knew who to get it from but said it would cost me €1000. That was something that usually cost €500. I guessed he figured I was going to slip away from portugal and wanted to grab as much money from me as he could.

I agreed to pay him the money.

I recalled that I was still going to buy tickets for me and Jennifer. That practically meant that I was still going to venture into Lisbon in day time. It was risky and since my last days in Lisbon were approaching, I didn't want to take any chances.

I came up with a plan. I had to make sure that Madam Grace and Jose were not in Lisbon the day I would go looking for flight tickets. It was going to be a gamble but I would give it a try.
I needed to get the permit and the look-alike first.
Patiently, I waited and plotted my next move.
The travails of life in Europe had turned me into a thinking machine..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
ZUBY77:

And you wont even know why until we get to chapter 200 or so
lol,200?u no reply my tanzania stuf for watsapp,not Gud bro
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
This is where i welcome 20 comments.

I may go to Enugu in the morning.
That means less updates.

I will try to write two or three more chapters before i sleep.

I hope you people are enjoying Europe.

I can't wait for Amsterdam and Paris. That was where the major things happened.

Only that they are still over 50 chapters away.

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2013
Always 10/10, Bring it on
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
Nduking92: lol,200?u no reply my tanzania stuf for watsapp,not Gud bro

send the whatsapp again
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by lumzybo: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2013
undecidedZuby, what culd possiblybe the reason for removing the battery and the sim? *thinking*
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2013
lumzybo: undecidedZuby, what culd possiblybe the reason for removing the battery and the sim? *thinking*

Someone will answer that soon.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2013
lumzybo: undecidedZuby, what culd possiblybe the reason for removing the battery and the sim? *thinking*

Incase the guy was working with madam grace so that Zuby will have more time to get away before the guy can put a call to anyone.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ceasare: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2013
Chineke! 50 chapters ? this na season film wey go bad o we neva even reach amsterdam talkless of paris.......
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by lumzybo: 9:08pm On Jul 15, 2013
grin cheesy very good badt guy

gboss4sure:

Incase the guy was working with madam grace so that Zuby will have more time to get away before the guy can put a call to anyone.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
So far as am enjoying †нэ european tour under †нэ crew of baba Zubby, 1000th chapters is much welcomed.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.