Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,494 members, 7,947,967 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (738658 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by palx: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
ZUBY77: Will be in PH tomorrow.

Where are the oil people?

Prepare my drinks and fish.

Do u ever visit benin at all? If u do, pls wen next U're coming, pls let me know. Would really love to meet with u. Though i'm a student, even if na only two bottles I fit buy for u, at least the privilege of doing that is lovely. Thanks
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Madawaki01(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
TrojanEdu: Foxy,must you always post stupid poems? Go and teach in a primary school in South sudan. Monkeyyyyy!!!!
u dnt nid dat....i

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by arbass(m): 1:57am On Sep 11, 2013
Madawaki01: u dnt nid dat....i
@Trojan edu Yeah you don't cos the author of this thread already mentioned 'bout having no qualms with Mr. Foxy's postings.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by jaybiz007(m): 3:02am On Sep 11, 2013
Wow! I eventually caught up with u ozoigbondu 1 of berlin....all i just wanna say is dat u ar simply AWESOME!

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kentochi(m): 6:25am On Sep 11, 2013
Good morning fellow Nigerians, i think we need to have morning tonic to enable us follow up our todays activities. To my MENTOR(Zubby) you are too loaded sir!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:44am On Sep 11, 2013
The next chapter is for the Port Harcourt boys. Looking forward to meeting any of you

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2013
Chapter 112

The following morning, I waited for the man who came to install my digital satellite. We mounted the dish at the roof and searched for the channels.
I liked Eurosport, National Geographic Channel and Cable News Network.

When we finished, I drove to Maria and stayed with her until 3pm, then I went to the wharf.
Ifeanyi had told me to come before 4pm. He said most workers usually left from 4 pm.
I called him and told him where I was. He asked that I wait there while he called and find out where Chukwudi was.

Some 30 minutes later, he sent me a text message that Chukwudi was ready to go home. I watched as they both walked past where I was waiting. I Got up and followed them. My face was covered with a sports cap.
They walked out to the road and crossed to wait for a bus.
I picked up my vehicle and waited until they both entered a bus, then I followed them.

Ifeanyi had claimed that he was going to Oshodi as well. I followed them.

A message came to my phone, it was from Ifeanyi. He wrote that Chukwudi would stop at Charity Bus stop, but to eliminate suspicion, he himself would stop at Toyota.
After reading the message, I overtook their bus and headed towards Charity. I had driven past them at Cele Bus stop. I calculated the time they would get to Charity and put it at the minimum of 20 minutes. As a result, I moved faster and climbed the Toyota Bridge that went to the Airport. Then I diverted right immediately after the bridge and crossed over to Afariogun street. I packed my car at Afariogun and hired a bike.

The bike man was Igbo, therefore it was easier to tell him what I wanted him to do. He drove me to Charity Bus stop and we waited for Chukwudi across the road.

I had told the bike man that someone was owing me some money and that I wanted him ( the biker) to carry the man to his house and find out where he lived. The prize for the job was N1000 according to the biker. I agreed.
I told him that I needed to alert one or two more Bikers to make sure we got Chukwudi.

The first bike man consulted two more of his colleagues.
I promised the two N500 each for them to wait for Chukwudi. They agreed to.
Money had a way of making things so easy.

There! Chukwudi had just stopped across the road. I pointed at him to the first bike man, who also alerted his colleagues. Like a planned deal, three of them drove to the edge of the road and waited for Chukwudi to cross the Highway.
He crossed and entered our trap. He entered our bike.
It wasn't the bike of the first guy but it was our bike.

They headed to Mafoluku road through Afariogun as we followed them. The third bike man had followed the first one, though he was running empty. My own bIke followed them at a considerable distance behind.

Ifeanyi called me and I told him to wait for me at the Charity bus stop.

''Drink Gulder on my account, I will be back soon'' I had told Ifeanyi.

We got to Mafoluku road and diverted left, then right off Mafoluku road to a street called Daodu. Chukwudi stopped in front of a house and entered inside.
I asked my Biker to return to Mafoluku road. A few seconds later, the other two bikes met us where we stood along the road.
I settled them and they left. I also settled my own biker. He wanted to stick around but I needed to work alone.

I walked back to Daodu street and sat in a dirty noisy bar down the road facing where Chukwudi had entered.
They sold Fried Chicken meat and beer.
I waited with a bottle of stout.
I had asked the owner of the bar where I could urinate. She had shown me a dirty gutter at the back of the bar. The edges of the gutter led to Mafoluku road as well.

About 30 minutes later, Chukwudi came out. He had changed cloths which confirmed that he lived there.

I watched him walked towards me...

''Madam how much is your money'' I said fast, as it became obvious that Chukwudi was heading towards the bar.

Before the woman finished saying 'N200', I handed her a N500 note and told her to get the change while I urinate. I walked face down towards the gutter as Chukwudi came into the bar and asked for a bottle of Star beer.

I walked to the gutter and urinated but instead of going back to get my change, I walked straight out to Mafoluku road, hired a bike and went back to Charity bus stop where I met Ifeanyi. We settled his bill and I gave him transport money to go back; although he followed me to Isolo bus stop before stopping.

''It is a great act of cleverness to be able to conceal one's being clever''

40 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 11, 2013
Oga Zubby, if i calculate money u've spent to recover the 200k, it's close to 50k. Wld u consider dis a wise chase? and i knw u'll still spend more.

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by geogino(m): 6:57am On Sep 11, 2013
Morning dosage. Just what Ph peeps need.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 7:02am On Sep 11, 2013
Zuby i dey follow you bumba2bumba just there and here in time@44seconds cleverjjc
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2013
Wizee: Oga Zubby, if i calculate money u've spent to recover the 200k, it's close to 50k. Wld u consider dis a wise chase? and i knw u'll still spend more.
didn't you read where he wrote: money begets money? More money begets more money

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kentochi(m): 7:56am On Sep 11, 2013
Money be Begets money my people,Sir Zubby i greet you boss.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by aao: 8:21am On Sep 11, 2013
morning flavour, loving your updates.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2013
Wizee: Oga Zubby, if i calculate money u've spent to recover the 200k, it's close to 50k. Wld u consider dis a wise chase? and i knw u'll still spend more.

Bros consider loosing everything also. To me using 100k to get back the 200k is not a badt biz.

One man told me he can use a million naira to get back his ten naira dubiously owed him by another person.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2013

Lets see how it ends.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 9:58am On Sep 11, 2013
ZUBY77:

Lets see how it ends.
gbam!d end justifies d means.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Pelumiv(m): 10:11am On Sep 11, 2013
CIA,FBI,NSA,SWAT,SEAL self no fit do pass dis Jor. Zubby u 2 much. U gat d tym n money so ride ooo boss.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2013
komek:
One man told me he can use a million naira to get back his ten naira dubiously owed him by another person.
i can't try dat, for me it's foolishness!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2013
i make bost to say if oga Zubby had attended uni education in naija and settle in naija al along this dictective ability whould have died or it will not be developed

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2013
Wizee: i can't try dat, for me it's foolishness!!

To u its foolishness, buh to the man doing it, he has a better reason.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cheruv: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls define cleverness? undecided
Answer:"Cleverness is the art and science of the concealment of being clever"
This tsibiy of a guy is an avid student of the laws of powers..no wonder am enjoying his escapades cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by edubaba(m): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2013
"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future"

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cordss(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2013
zubby bro, permit me to remind you that you are still the BEST + i have to give it to miss/mrs agrika......she is a pretty lady!.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drsolob(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
eunisam: didn't you read where he wrote: money begets money? More money begets more money
Noted.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drsolob(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
cordss: zubby bro, permit me to remind you that you are still the BEST + i have to give it to miss/mrs agrika......she is a pretty lady!.
Who is miss/mrs agrika if i may ask.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kisscivic(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
Oga Zuby I dey follow u bumper to bumber.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Olaleyeolamide: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2013
Atlast i eventually caught up,zubby i most say dis's a nice story well done.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Andyblaze: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Where is 112 angry eeeeh?
sexkillz ban me am crying. Come and console me with hug let ur breast be rubbing me
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by obinoral(m): 2:32pm On Sep 11, 2013
Anybody that thinks zubby is lying or he just mentions those city,town,street and road gain cheap popularity is on a longthing becos dose area in mafoluku are just perfect and it is undiluted...... Oga zubby carry on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Now in Port Harcourt.
Gridlocks.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by quinine(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
Where is ur inspiratn coming 4rm? Dis is tu much...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drsolob(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
ZUBY77: Now in Port Harcourt.
Gridlocks.
Ok we are seriously behind u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.