Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,843 members, 7,902,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

Controlling Lagos' Borders... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controlling Lagos' Borders... (8346 Views)

Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him / Nigeria Closes Land & Sea Borders For Upcoming Elections / Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: you keep making a fool of yourself. When every made in Nigeria product is either Aba made or Nnewi made? Are you for real?

Meanwhile, which Buhari are you talking about? The one below?

who be this cow self, all this 1995 and afterwards kids should stop discussing politics. go figure which peeps that championed the cottage industries back then I.e soap making firm and textile firms and other smes. jeez aba guys are available then but were only into there shoe making who born them to do the counterfeiting of goods they doing now. dem wan try jail ni. the same buhari that was leading the nation back to greatness which god(gej) record isn't even up to that of is shoe lace. quit smoking your combo of pawpaw leaves laced with lizard shyte and gum it seriously messing with your grey matter.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:33am On Jun 25, 2013
eggheaders:

who be this cow self, all this 1995 and afterwards kids should stop discussing politics. go figure which peeps that championed the cottage industries back then I.e soap making firm and textile firms and other smes. jeez aba guys are available then but were only into there shoe making who born them to do the counterfeiting of goods they doing now. dem wan try jail ni. the same buhari that was leading the nation back to greatness which god(gej) record isn't even up to that of is shoe lace. quit smoking your combo of pawpaw leaves laced with lizard shyte and gum it seriously messing with your grey matter.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

3 Likes

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 6:35am On Jun 25, 2013
nku5:

Obosi land has been hot cake for years now because of its proximity to osha and the two entrance(exits. Non Obosi indigenes hardly get land to buy, Obosi ppl sef have to shine eye to get land to buy even with their money. As for that group of tailors (karo oojire) I know them better than you. They couldn't get at the price they wanted that's all. They have been in obosi undisturbed for decades and if they were maltreated they would have left years ago.

cut me that slack joor. if the tailors were lying then what of my personal experience and the sariki hausawa of akwa. you nits should just stfu and stop cooking up shyte excuse for your tribalistic leanings.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by ba7man(m): 6:50am On Jun 25, 2013
All this arguements doesn't change the fact that Lagos is over-congested, the congestion is putting a strain on its infrastructure and service delivery, the migration urgently needs to be stopped and people should stay back and develop their regions. We know a large population is an advantaage to the economy of a location but this is getting too much. Its now turning to a disadvantage.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:55am On Jun 25, 2013
eggheaders:

cut me that slack joor. if the tailors were lying then what of my personal experience and the sariki hausawa of akwa. you nits should just stfu and stop cooking up shyte excuse for your tribalistic leanings.

You went to Ogidi looking for free land to set up a boko haram training camp thinking my people won't see through you.

You were lucky not to have been lynched.

1 Like

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 25, 2013
Intresting thread...cool
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 25, 2013
Yes...i agree, lagos should be decongested but let's start with the destitutes from ogbomosho, oyo and Oshogbo. I just wonder where a beggar indigenous to Agege will be deported to. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Freewilly(f): 7:24am On Jun 25, 2013
dozzybaba: Yes...i agree, lagos should be decongested but let's start with the destitutes from ogbomosho, oyo and Oshogbo. I just wonder where a beggar indigenous to Agege will be deported to. cheesy

1000 likes!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 25, 2013
dozzybaba: Yes...i agree, lagos should be decongested but let's start with the destitutes from ogbomosho, oyo and Oshogbo. I just wonder where a beggar indigenous to Agege will be deported to. cheesy

I read every single post on this topic and its funny how you clowns cant see that its true that Lagos is busting to its seams and that in order to decongest you need to make your home more financially attractive, suitable and habitable. Instead, youre justifying why you gotta run over to the homes of others whom you clearly detest instead of taking your administrators to task for turning you into unwanted refugees in potentially hostile regions.

P.S: Dont forget to pless 99.8% again for PDP's corrupt and criminal Govt Officials in upcoming elections.

3 Likes

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by nku5: 8:33am On Jun 25, 2013
eggheaders:

Karo oojire are good residents and friends of ndi obosi but the price of land has nothing to do with friendship my friend. There is a yoruba doctor who has been practising there for almost 19 years. He just finished his permanent site on his OWN land. He get money. As for the seriki hausawa of Awka that's a very different matter.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

You went to Ogidi looking for free land to set up a boko haram training camp thinking my people won't see through you.

You were lucky not to have been lynched.

you are true to type sick head psycho. so mcan anambra can't own a place in anambra thank God you guys with this singular act is making everybody know your true behaviour. shame on you and your id.iotic peeps we were given a free land in onitsha barrack and I guess the association is doing fine there. do you think everybody is a hungry low life like you we went there with the amount they requested only to denial us cause they are thoroughbreds hateroids.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2013
eggheaders:

you are true to type sick head psycho. so mcan anambra can't own a place in anambra thank God you guys with this singular act is making everybody know your true behaviour. shame on you and your id.iotic peeps we were given a free land in onitsha barrack and I guess the association is doing fine there. do you think everybody is a hungry low life like you we went there with the amount they requested only to denial us cause they are thoroughbreds hateroids.
No wonder some Boko haram wear army uniform. GEJ must hear this.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2013
eggheaders:

No, but because they found out you wanted to set up a terrorist training camp with which you aimed to radicalise our youths like Michael Adeboloja. Thank God they found out on time.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2013
nku5:

Karo oojire are good residents and friends of ndi obosi but the price of land has nothing to do with friendship my friend. There is a yoruba doctor who has been practising there for almost 19 years. He just finished his permanent site on his OWN land. He get money. As for the seriki hausawa of Awka that's a very different matter.

hey stop that crap those guys saved 15 million for that purpose only to be turned down. an engineer supervising a school project has the same story to say about owning landed properties in your place until the guy was forced to look elsewhere I.e his hometown. just hope those aworians will know all this your shyte and start paying y'all back in your own coins.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

perfect product of bestiality. this is the kind of lost soul you get when sapiens start lusting on beast.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2013
eggheaders:

hey stop that crap those guys saved 15 million for that purpose only to be turned down. an engineer supervising a school project has the same story to say about owning landed properties in your place until the guy was forced to look elsewhere I.e his hometown. just hope those aworians we know all this your shyte and start paying y'all back in your own coins.
If Yoruba people stop selling their land to Igbos, how will they feed, pay their children school fees as it is no longer free like in the days of baba Awo and above all, from where will they get money to do owambe?

You see, he who pays the piper dictates the tune.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:36am On Jun 25, 2013
eggheaders:

perfect product of bestiality. this is the kind of lost soul you get when sapiens start lusting on beast.
You are a product of a leaking condom.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: No, but because they found out you wanted to set up a terrorist training camp with which you aimed to radicalise our youths like Michael Adeboloja. Thank God they found out on time.

didirin of the highest order admit you guys are hateroids. sorry to tell you Islam is making remarkable inroads in your backyard. I was surprised on the number of igbo worshippers at the mosque at the federal secondary school going towards akwa, also the akwa central mosque also. the Islamic center at enugu but true be today enugu guys are more sophisticated than those anambra guys. free guys mehn treating us like kings. no trouble in owning land in ninth mile hope all those hateroid Igbos can take a cue from this guys. how many adebolajos are in Nigeria compared to your folks involved in money rituals, 419, drug trafficking et al.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: If Yoruba people stop selling their land to Igbos, how will they feed, pay their children school fees as it is no longer free like in the days of baba Awo and above all, from where will they get money to do owambe?

You see, he who pays the piper dictates the tune.

hey mugu, the way you guys are mistaking our hospitality to weakness is getting sickening. so before the influx of Igbos my peeps were not eating, going to school and rolling there parties. you sicktards are all mouth shyteheads. when the nation finally break water will find it level and thank God you guys are showing your true self to the new generation are now seeing why our elders hospitality to you guys need to be jettisoned. the way we collected rents on igbo properties and remit it back to them after the civil war we didn't do to you low lifes like your ikwerre neighbors did. anyway there is always a next time to show you low life how to shut loudmouths up.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2013
eggheaders:

didirin of the highest order admit you guys are hateroids. sorry to tell you Islam is making remarkable inroads in your backyard. I was surprised on the number of igbo worshippers at the mosque at the federal secondary school going towards akwa, also the akwa central mosque also. the Islamic center at enugu but true be today enugu guys are more sophisticated than those anambra guys. free guys mehn treating us like kings. no trouble in owning land in ninth mile hope all those hateroid Igbos can take a cue from this guys. how many adebolajos are in Nigeria compared to your folks involved in money rituals, 419, drug trafficking et al.
Lol at Igbo worshipers. You must be hallucinating. Which Awka Central mosque? Bro, I know Awka central mosque like the back of my palm. It is close to St. Faith Cathedral, and close to Oranyelugo hotel where prostitutes operate. The sarikin Hausawa's office is directly opposite the mosque. There is no single Igbo worshiper there. Not in my Anambra
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2013
eggheaders:

hey mugu, the way you guys are mistaking our hospitality to weakness is getting sickening. so before the influx of Igbos my peeps were not eating, going to school and rolling there parties. you sicktards are all mouth shyteheads. when the nation finally break water will find it level and thank God you guys are showing your true self to the new generation are now seeing why our elders hospitality to you guys need to be jettisoned. the way we collected rents on igbo properties and remit it back to them after the civil war we didn't do to you low lifes like your ikwerre neighbors did. anyway there is always a next time to show you low life how to shut loudmouths up.
Pack of lies. My father's shop at 17 New court road Ibadan was looted and not a single pin left. Dude had to start life again with Baba Awo's £20 in exchange for £1,350 pounds left in Barclays bank DCO Ibadan. I wish Baba Awo can come back to life and see the mansion the man's son is erecting in banana island and how he is buying land from areas where Fashola destroyed Yoruba slums, rendering Yoruba people homeless just to sell land to the Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Lol at Igbo worshipers. You must be hallucinating. Which Awka Central mosque? Bro, I know Awka central mosque like the back of my palm. It is close to St. Faith Cathedral, and close to Oranyelugo hotel where prostitutes operate. The sarikin Hausawa's office is directly opposite the mosque. There is no single Igbo worshiper there. Not in my Anambra

no problem go there on a free day and go see your igbo brothers worshipping there. two of them even volunteer to show us around inward the street back of that big church and show us some Yoruba peeps domiciled in that hood. the imam at the federal school going towards akwa na igbo man plus loads in enugu, nnsuka and afikpo. I don't need to argue with you the truth of that situation will soon come to your face pretty soon.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:47am On Jun 25, 2013
eggheaders:

no problem go there on a free day and go see your igbo brothers worshipping there. two of them even volunteer to show us around inward the street back of that big church and show us some Yoruba peeps domiciled in that hood. the imam at the federal school going towards akwa na igbo man plus loads in enugu, nnsuka and afikpo. I don't need to argue with you the truth of that situation will soon come to your face pretty soon.
Lie on brother. I have been around that area long enough to notice or at least hear of any Igbo worshiper there. Omenwa restaurant just next to the mosque is where I used to take my babe for lunch back in the days when you were still running around in panties. Salam, stop telling lies before Amadioha will solder your yansh!

1 Like

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by tomakint: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Sunny bobo, preach on bro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and don't forget the "Ok Airhead" or "Orphan" thing! You too much jare, educate the MUMU cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2013
tomakint:
Sunny bobo, preach on bro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and don't forget the "Ok Airhead" or "Orphan" thing! You too much jare, educate the MUMU cheesy cheesy cheesy
Cheers mate, the rat has gone back to its hole. I'll crack his egg head today.

1 Like

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by nku5: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
eggheaders:

hey stop that crap those guys saved 15 million for that purpose only to be turned down. an engineer supervising a school project has the same story to say about owning landed properties in your place until the guy was forced to look elsewhere I.e his hometown. just hope those aworians will know all this your shyte and start paying y'all back in your own coins.

Who had 15 million and couldn't get land? Confirm cos I'm not sure of where u mean.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Lie on brother. I have been around that area long enough to notice or at least hear of any Igbo worshiper there. Omenwa restaurant just next to the mosque is where I used to take my babe for lunch back in the days when you were still running around in panties. Salam, stop telling lies before Amadioha will solder your yansh!

when next you are home take a visit there and come back with your report also visit other places to confirm my lies. but if am not lying may sango plus amadioha and anything strike your black god forsaken a55 open.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
tomakint:

hey omo ashewo allen. you unhappy waste of space I.diot wanna get in the fray I will smack you so hard you will take suicide as the next option. werey go give gej his regular heady before I exterminate you for charity.

1 Like

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Cheers mate, the rat has gone back to its hole. I'll crack his egg head today.

hey douche bag, I get other things doing unlike full time gej a55 lickers like y'all simpletons paid to come and misinform gullible soul here. and you and your demented mate will make a perfect circus clown.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by achi4u(m): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
hmmm!

Lagos!
Their Lagos!!

As if you guys are feeding those immigrants
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by remarkD(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
Can you mention, one (1)... just one thing Igbos have done to Yorubas that made you insinuate Igbos "clearly detest" Yorubas?

(and I'm sure you know that saying they - Igbos - are boastful will be self-contradictory on your side?)If its the NL beakering that made you think so... check how most of the "fights" begin on here, tally 'em up and see which ethnic group "carries the day."
An Igbo man can only takes so much... but they are very tolerant people.

The point of making other regions and states economically attractive was made and passed by... don't think anyone objected to that...
kingoflag:

I read every single post on this topic and its funny how you clowns cant see that its true that Lagos is busting to its seams and that in order to decongest you need to make your home more financially attractive, suitable and habitable. Instead, youre justifying why you gotta run over to the homes of others whom you clearly detest instead of taking your administrators to task for turning you into unwanted refugees in potentially hostile regions.

P.S: Dont forget to pless 99.8% again for PDP's corrupt and criminal Govt Officials in upcoming elections.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
eggheaders:

hey douche bag, I get other things doing unlike full time gej a55 lickers like y'all simpletons paid to come and misinform gullible soul here. and you and your demented mate will make a perfect circus clown.

Dude, thought I told you sometime ago that I'm an employer of labour? As I type now, some Yoruba boys are offloading my containers at Coker and some Yoruba women alabarus are supplying goods to my customers from my parking stores along Iga Idungaran, Idumota while I'm chilling somewhere coordinating things via d power of the Internet sipping gin and juice.

Shine my shoe Aboki!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC: We’ve Placed Top Politicians Under Surveillance To Check Vote-buying / Atiku Abubakar: More Nigerians Poorer, Miserable Than They Were In 2015 / Rising Appetite For Oil For Cash Loans Traps Nigeria’s Next-Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.