Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,850 members, 7,902,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Controlling Lagos' Borders... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controlling Lagos' Borders... (8347 Views)

Gov. Amosun Controlling Traffic On Lag-ib Rd, King Sunny Ade Stops To Thank Him / Nigeria Closes Land & Sea Borders For Upcoming Elections / Northerners Are Not Controlling Nigeria's Oil Blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Dude, thought I told you sometime ago that I'm an employer of labour? As I type now, some Yoruba boys are offloading my containers at Coker and some Yoruba women alabarus are supplying goods to my customers from my parking stores along Iga Idungaran, Idumota while I'm chilling somewhere coordinating things via d power of the Internet sipping gin and juice.

Shine my shoe Aboki!

shytehead keep whipping up your lies. yesterday your brother owns the business today you knows it. ain't bothered about you lies mehn. but fyi loads of igbos peeps are bus drivers for Yoruba bus owners too and other igbos working in yoruba owned business so stop saying shyte.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by tomakint: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Dude, thought I told you sometime ago that I'm an employer of labour? As I type now, some Yoruba boys are offloading my containers at Coker and some Yoruba women alabarus are supplying goods to my customers from my parking stores along Iga Idungaran, Idumota while I'm chilling somewhere coordinating things via d power of the Internet sipping gin and juice.

Shine my shoe Aboki!
Buuhahhahhaaaaa grin grin grin grin Abeg Sunny Bobo no kill your guy here with too much laugh, men, I am choking! Trust me that nincompoop is jobless he needs serious help, please help a soul don't let that boy die in penury cheesy cheesy cheesy trust me "airhead" will do anything for money, I know his type cheesy cheesy cheesy just say "airhead, shine my shoe" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
tomakint:
Buuhahhahhaaaaa grin grin grin grin Abeg Sunny Bobo no kill your guy here with too much laugh, men, I am choking! Trust me that nincompoop is jobless he needs serious help, please help a soul don't let that boy die in penury cheesy cheesy cheesy trust me "airhead" will do anything for money, I know his type cheesy cheesy cheesy just say "airhead, shine my shoe" cheesy cheesy cheesy

You have a thing for eggheaders I can tell.

I hope you're actually an Nwanyi instead of an Nwoke. 14yrs....remember that
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny bobo,Choi na my scratched face punching bag(egghead,raphead) you scatter like this?. Oya repair 'it' sharp-sharp grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by tomakint: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

let this be the last time you'll be dogging me around Ekiti kete, angry I no dey follow u play ooo, go look out for your playmates out there or you want me to call out Shymexx for you? Ya ra e brain oooo undecided
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by tomakint: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
dozzybaba: Sunny bobo,Choi na my scratched face punching bag(egghead,raphead) you scatter like this?. Oya repair 'it' sharp-sharp grin cheesy
Dozzy, that boy no dey hear word until he is finally taken to the cleaners! I maintained he is not going to be the first Orphan and by the Grace of God he won't be the last, let's mess with him and educate him on how to be civil cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by achi4u(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Shine my shoe Aboki!
double knock on eggheader head grin

1 Like

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

seems like you are high on Ekiti made 'Monkey tail'.

1 Like

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
tomakint:
I was ready for the batty man today.

1 Like

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
tomakint:

oloriburuku ikeji olofo. if I start my slaying exercise on your irandiran now you will be running to the mods for help. may obatala strike your household. ofo lo omisanowo shey wa so ofo danu ni. omo ri odo o ki ri di joko iwo ati gbogbo idile re lo ni iri idi joko. ogun lo mi le Fe eje we sango yio fi eje re we lose yi. oya come back let me load you and your household with more epe kabitikabiti koma ye iwo ati awon didirin ti e ko ra yin kiri.

1 Like

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by tomakint: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
eggheaders:

oloriburuku ikeji olofo. if I start my slaying exercise on your irandiran now you will be running to the mods for help. may obatala strike your household. ofo lo omisanowo shey wa so ofo danu ni. omo ri odo o ki ri di joko iwo ati gbogbo idile re lo ni iri idi joko. ogun lo mi le Fe eje we sango yio fi eje re we lose yi. oya come back let me load you and your household with more epe kabitikabiti koma ye iwo ati awon didirin ti e ko ra yin kiri.
Omo ti o ni Baba (Original Orphan) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by tomakint: 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
Viewing this topic: Katsumoto, tomakint

Esteemed Katz where have you been bro? wink
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Desola(f): 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
eggheaders:

Eyi to wi yen, aro ti ro mo!
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by tomakint: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
Desola:

Eyi to wi yen, aro ti ro mo!
Expired product mi o raye ti e loni, je kin fi omo to bi yi (Airhead) sere lo ni Bobo were undecided
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Desola(f): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lol... Ileke, never noticed this funny side to you before o. grin
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Desola(f): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
tomakint:
Expired product mi o raye ti e loni, je kin fi omo to bi yi (Airhead) sere lo ni Bobo were undecided

Isokay!

When I start with this oloriburuku masanfani eranko, his brother bigoted moderators would start hiding my post. If you don't come and get your brother out of here now na sopona and olukoso go follow all of una plus including all the flat heads in your region chop this evening o, ehen.

Oam4j, shey you are watching?

Issorai!
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
tomakint:
Omo ti o ni Baba (Original Orphan) cheesy cheesy cheesy

ask the Allen matron onishekushe of a mother you have that which of her customers is responsible for this misfortune(tomakint). ki emi shisheshe joba ni igbese aye re. koma rin ba ti shey ki edumare ma je ko ri onagbegba. ki alanu re ma san fun titi lailai. ko pasanya danu bi ejo to wo lo lai ni apa kankan. finally iku gbona ooo ko ma wa e ka.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by tomakint: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
Desola: .

Isokay!

When I start with this oloriburuku masanfani eranko, his brother bigoted moderators would start hiding my post. If you don't come and get your brother out of here now na sopona and olukoso go follow all of una plus including all the flat heads in your region chop this evening o, ehen.

Issorai!

MYCRTYIJN!!!
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
shey the werey don run ni. o se duro gba epe.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
tomakint:

MYCRTYIJN!!!

kini werey so. stop the ijn shyte cause na you find my trouble. if your Jesus say give what is due to Caesar to Caesar na you draw the bee nest to your head. epe yi iyo ja e fun generation mewa. ase gun.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
tomakint:
Dozzy, that boy no dey hear word until he is finally taking to the cleaners! I maintained he is not going to be the first Orphan and by the Grace of God he won't be the last, let's mess with him and educate him on how to be civil cheesy cheesy cheesy

Rejected Omo Ale! "lets mess with him and educate him". Why are you always following the other Igbos? Must you continue to be a follower? Aren't you a man? Must you dance to their tunes? Can't you carry your own cross? You have no friends because Yorubas have rejected you for being Omo Ale that we all know you to be. When are you going to Onitsha to find your biological dadd.y? The one in Ondo that she told you she had for is not your real dadd.y.

3 Likes

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by owobokiri(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
OP, Get used to this; There will be no "abandoned property" again in this country. Thats just it. All those glittering mansions and factories you see all over Lagos and wish the owner wasn't the owner will always belong to the owner.. Get off you lazy fat bums and compete. Stop searching for the easy way out. Your fathers fought and killed for this suffocating embrace to continue, lets have it full blast. You hate "foreigners" in Lagos and you are shouting your head off from a foreign land? Petty minds.

2 Likes

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
Omo this thread na busthead grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by phantom(m): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
Desola: .

Isokay!

Issorai!
D; D; ...nairaland is crazy i swear.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by druid06(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
I give up!

Una too sabi englissh for this nairaland sef..

hian!
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
The Batty man has gone to sleep early today.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
Oops! shocked shocked I can see him lurking around.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 9:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
exterminated the loud mouthed flatheaded goons. and the I am Yoruba omo ale was also send to the penitentiary where is rotten soul belongs. any of y' all wanna taste the osogbo venom.
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by oboy3(m): 12:44am On Jun 26, 2013
jezoz krist,,sunny bobo you badt wella o,i laugh sote I nearly chock the food wey i dey chop 4 eyesgringringrin
Help us continue 2 educate the boy
Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by tomakint: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2013
o'boy:
jezoz krist,,sunny bobo you badt wella o,i laugh sote I nearly chock the food wey i dey chop 4 eyesgringringrin
Help us continue 2 educate the boy
Walahi Sunny_bobo fit kill pesin grin grin grin grin No be small flogging for the 'poor orphan' grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by eggheaders(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2013
tomakint:
Walahi Sunny_bobo fit kill pesin grin grin grin grin No be small flogging for the 'poor orphan' grin grin grin

gathering of awon ara aro. ko baje fun igbese aiye re.

2 Likes

Re: Controlling Lagos' Borders... by tomakint: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2013
eggheaders:

gathering of awon ara aro. ko baje fun igbese aiye re.
Aburo, see me as your NEMESIS henceforth! If you are confused, cursed from birth I, Tomakint will shape you up! Trust me, you can't go on like this in life, and you MUST not die in this present state (state of bitterness and extreme hatred for your fellow human beings) you put yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fg Orders Investigation Into Fuel Cabal Activities / Is The Northern Part Of Nigeria Marginalized / Why Are Some Igbo Lagosians Are Problematic And Ignorant To Igbo Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.