Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,566 members, 7,968,615 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:22 AM

My Visit To Obio/akpor L.G.A Before The Suspension Of The Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To Obio/akpor L.G.A Before The Suspension Of The Chairman (713 Views)

My Visit To The EFCC Carpark (photos) - Ajayiwrites / Amaechi sacks Obio-Akpor councillors, chairman / Court Reinstate Obio/akpor Council Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To Obio/akpor L.G.A Before The Suspension Of The Chairman by DeCleff(m): 11:22am On Jun 24, 2013
To me the suspension of Obalga Concil Boss, Vice Chairman & 17 Councilors wasn't a suprise.

I visited the council because i needed the consent of the chairman regarding a project i was working on, so i made several calls to the council to verify if the chairman was in office before i can go over to see him. First, i was told he travelled which he eventually came back after the Easter celebration. When i heard he was back, i tried to know when he will be in office so i can see him but he never showed up.

So, i decided to go his house to know when he will be in office but a policeman attached to him asked me to go back to the council that the chairman will be arriving very soon. I obeyed and headed straight to the council headquarter. When i got there, i saw people also waiting but the whole offices were locked except the REGISTRY OFFICE where i saw newly wedded couples.

I sat somewhere waiting for the charman to show up until i go tired of waiting. I then called my ward councilor to know if he'll be coming to office but his reply was he may or may not show up. I asked if he can text me the chairman's phone number but his reply this time was rather shocking; in his words, since i became a councilor i have never called Timothy on phone, infact we the councilors are not happy with the Chairman because of the way he spends the council's fund and have refused to give us our own dues.

Sincerely i was shocked and wondered how these politicians neglected their duties and yet receives their salaries and allowance every month. i and others waited but none of these offices were opened till we left the premises.

When i heard about the suspension i welcomed it and hope the state assembly extend the same to others who neglect the duties.
Re: My Visit To Obio/akpor L.G.A Before The Suspension Of The Chairman by stebell(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
Was dis ur write up looks like some one who visited a council? My broda go find work do.
Re: My Visit To Obio/akpor L.G.A Before The Suspension Of The Chairman by DeCleff(m): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
stebell: Was dis ur write up looks like some one who visited a council? My broda go find work do.
Bros am sure u are one of those who chose to hide the truth for ur selfish interest.

I wrote what i experienced and what i expected from u is to prove me right or wrong instead of diverting attention.

U wey get work or be shell MD, take a look at my pix n urs then tell me if u feed well pass me.
Re: My Visit To Obio/akpor L.G.A Before The Suspension Of The Chairman by stebell(m): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
DeCleff:
Bros am sure u are one of those who chose to hide the truth for ur selfish interest.

I wrote what i experienced and what i expected from u is to prove me right or wrong instead of diverting attention.

U wey get work or be shell MD, take a look at my pix n urs then tell me if u feed well pass me.

__̅_̅̅_̅̅̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎kA̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ‎​ I've heard yu. Put up ur pix let's see. Yu want me to believe ur crap of a story?. I cud as well come and tell yu hw I went to de council and met wit de chairman and discussed wit him @ length. Learner yu went their b4 de suspension, yu didn't meet him. And yu believed wat one of de councillors said about wat is due them. My man wake up frm ur deep sleep.
Re: My Visit To Obio/akpor L.G.A Before The Suspension Of The Chairman by DeCleff(m): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
stebell: __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎kA̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ‎ I've heard yu. Put up ur pix let's see. Yu want me to believe ur crap of a story?. I cud as well come and tell yu hw I went to de council and met wit de chairman and discussed wit him @ length. Learner yu went their b4 de suspension, yu didn't meet him. And yu believed wat one of de councillors said about wat is due them. My man wake up frm ur deep sleep.

Hahahaha bros am not doubting d fact u went to the council and discussed with the chairman at length, width, height or dept but what i want to know is, why were the offices closed? What will become of the council when the chairman, vice chairman, 17 councilors and other appointees neglect their duties?

Bros the council belongs to u n me so lets be concerned on how the council is being governed
Re: My Visit To Obio/akpor L.G.A Before The Suspension Of The Chairman by DeCleff(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
stebell: __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎kA̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ‎​ I've heard yu. Put up ur pix let's see. Yu want me to believe ur crap of a story?. I cud as well come and tell yu hw I went to de council and met wit de chairman and discussed wit him @ length. Learner yu went their b4 de suspension, yu didn't meet him. And yu believed wat one of de councillors said about wat is due them. My man wake up frm ur deep sleep.
Re: My Visit To Obio/akpor L.G.A Before The Suspension Of The Chairman by DeCleff(m): 3:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
stebell: __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎kA̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ‎ I've heard yu. Put up ur pix let's see. Yu want me to believe ur crap of a story?. I cud as well come and tell yu hw I went to de council and met wit de chairman and discussed wit him @ length. Learner yu went their b4 de suspension, yu didn't meet him. And yu believed wat one of de councillors said about wat is due them. My man wake up frm ur deep sleep.
Re: My Visit To Obio/akpor L.G.A Before The Suspension Of The Chairman by DeCleff(m): 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
stebell: __̅_̅̅_̅̅̅Ω̴̩̩̩̥‎kA̶̲̥̅̊Ɣ‎​ I've heard yu. Put up ur pix let's see. Yu want me to believe ur crap of a story?. I cud as well come and tell yu hw I went to de council and met wit de chairman and discussed wit him @ length. Learner yu went their b4 de suspension, yu didn't meet him. And yu believed wat one of de councillors said about wat is due them. My man wake up frm ur deep sleep.

(1) (Reply)

The Edward Snowden Saga / Jonathan Directs ASUU To End Strike / The Truth Behind Minister's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.