Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,959 members, 7,963,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 02:29 AM

Post your photos of Igbo village houses here - Culture (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Post your photos of Igbo village houses here (145988 Views)

Photos Of An Igbo Village Built In Virginia, USA / A Picture Gallery Of Igbo Traditional Marriage Ceremony "Igbankwu" / A List Of Igbo Dialects And Where Their Speakers Are Found. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2013
My dear they are losers(Yoruba pigs) and such are always filled with envy and hatred 4 those who they see as winners(Igbos) so don't mind d orangutang!
eagle,eye:
Why are some people filled with so much bitterness whenever Igbos try to bring up positive topics about Igbos.
All the South Western people criticizing Ndi Igbo in this very wonderful thread, I say "SHAME ON YOU".
If you abhor good things of Life, may the Good Things of Life never be your portion. Amen.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
Million likes 4 u bro
donigspain: Why can't you guys just allow that troll to craze alone? Quoting him simply fans his ego. GIVE HIM THE IGNORE/SILENCE TREAT.

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
eagle,eye:
Why are some people filled with so much bitterness whenever Igbos try to bring up positive topics about Igbos.
All the South Western people criticizing Ndi Igbo in this very wonderful thread, I say "SHAME ON YOU".
If you abhor good things of Life, may the Good Things of Life never be your portion. Amen.
The problem with Igbo people is that they always find people who are always jealous of them when you say the truth. I don't think any Igbo person alive or dead has anything I would be jealous of.

The pictures you posted are not of villages but cities.

Thank you.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 05, 2013
peppy luv: Million likes 4 u bro
You ugly lady. You are always in a defensive mood. Now, post images of some villages in your county(leaving the buildings aside).
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
omongbatim: Agboji Village Abriba, Abia State
Probably an outskirts or suburb of a city in the East. The far background points to buildings faraway like those of a suburb.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2013
Me ugly?hahahahaha sowiii u 4got am not yoruba,u knw wat I mean na,ur ugly short stout shapeless dirty sisters!!! Like this bukky girl
all4naija: You ugly lady. You are always in a defensive mood. Now, post images of some villages in your county(leaving the buildings aside).

4 Likes

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
peppy luv: Me ugly?hahahahaha sowiii u 4got am not yoruba,u knw wat I mean na,ur ugly short stout shapeless dirty sisters!!! Like this bukky girl
That hurts! Hahaha... I don't like your a$$, seriously. Meanwhile, post images of your village for us to see. You are full of tribal sh*ts.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
Check me out on my profile!but don't worry am not one of those who are not bold enuf to show themselves,open a profile for me and ur ugly sisters and watch me beat u,me alone cuz bringing in my other igbo sisters wil make ur sisters hide in shame! Ugly dirty lousy touts!

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by donigspain(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tell me he's not a crazy TROLL...
Peppy luv quoted and replied ME but the attention seeking TROUBLE-MAKER, knowing fully well he was never involved, jumped out from the dilapidated cave to attack her person (not even her comment).
He is definitely a low self esteem, attention seeking TROLL... Observe his first sentence against peppy luv de BEAUTY QUEEN. Too bad his sisters, girlfriend (if he's got any) can't match my lovely Igbo sister.
Nne, ukwu gi bu ebeano!

1 Like

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
cheesy Yea full of tribal shits like ur moma
all4naija: That hurts! Hahaha... I don't like your a$$, seriously. Meanwhile, post images of your village for us to see. You are full of tribal sh*ts.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by omongbatim: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
Okay everyone please ignore that tramp called all4naija and continue with the topic of the thread.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by donigspain(m): 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2013
^Seconded.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
omongbatim: Okay everyone please ignore that tramp called all4naija and continue with the topic of the thread.
That will not stop me from posting information I have collated about villages in the East, not these bogus comments and images posted by Igbo people here as though they are representing villages.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
kiss kiss kiss thanx bro
donigspain: Tell me he's not a crazy TROLL...
Peppy luv quoted and replied ME but the attention seeking TROUBLE-MAKER, knowing fully well he was never involved, jumped out from the dilapidated cave to attack her person (not even her comment).
He is definitely a low self esteem, attention seeking TROLL... Observe his first sentence against peppy luv de BEAUTY QUEEN. Too bad his sisters, girlfriend (if he's got any) can't match my lovely Igbo sister.
Nne, ukwu gi bu ebeano!
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
peppy luv: Check me out on my profile!but don't worry am not one of those who are not bold enuf to show themselves,open a profile for me and ur ugly sisters and watch me beat u,me alone cuz bringing in my other igbo sisters wil make ur sisters hide in shame! Ugly dirty lousy touts!
Okay, thank you. Really, I don't find you pretty at all. Sorry to say that.

Thank you once again.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2013
peppy luv: cheesy Yea full of tribal shits like ur moma
grin grin grin angry angry angry. You are w-h-o-r-e!
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
Image of an Igbo village below.

SOURCE

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by donigspain(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2013
^^^Lol, PATHETIC LIFE!
*It must really be so hard*

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2013
What is now the argument? Are you saying there are no red mud houses in Igbo villages? That is an utter lie I cannot accept. Not Nigeria of all places in Africa.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by omongbatim: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ngwaland (this has become almost a small semi-urban area.) But it is still some Igbo people's village.
Speaks of how fast development has come.

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
omongbatim: Ngwaland(this has become almost a small semi-urban area.) But it is still some Igbo people's village.
Speaks of how fast development has come.
It is now right to say all Igbo villages have electricity. Jeez! That is a complete lie, man!
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by omongbatim: 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2013
donigspain: ^^^Lol, PATHETIC LIFE!
*It must really be so hard*

Even his link is not working. Please ignore him.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2013
omongbatim:

Lol... It works for me. Maybe your location has a problem with the link. Where is your link?
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by donigspain(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2013
omongbatim:

Yea, I checked earlier. Posting fake links and pictures. We the Igbos will continue using their brain for milk-shake. We go, we exploit, and we develop our villages.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by omongbatim: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2013
donigspain: Yea, I checked earlier. Posting fake links and pictures. We the Igbos will continue using their brain for milk-shake. We go, we exploit, and we develop our villages.

Men, if you go to Igbo facebook pages and see what folks are constructing back home, you go bow. Hhahahahaha!!!!
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
donigspain: Yea, I checked earlier. Posting fake links and pictures. We the Igbos will continue using their brain for milk-shake. We go, we exploit, and we develop our villages.
I have only posted one link Omongbatim claims is not working. Keep telling lies.
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
omongbatim:

Men, if you go to Igbo facebook pages and see what folks are constructing back home, you go bow. Hhahahahaha!!!!
Post us links to the Facebook pages. Back home doesn't necessarily means the buildings are constructed in the villages

Thank you
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by ak47mann(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
peppy luv: cheesy Yea full of tribal shits like ur moma
Nne ukwu gi di bad cool
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
Never ending argument undecided
Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by omongbatim: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
First Church in Ututu, Arochukwu (could be 100 years old or more)

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by omongbatim: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2013
Electricity deep in the Arochukwu forests. Traditionalists performing their thing

Re: Post your photos of Igbo village houses here by ak47mann(m): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2013
adaobi123: Never ending argument undecided
ADAOBI how summer for london i can see is hot over there.. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (37) (Reply)

How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages / Teach Me Naija Slang Please / Yoruba Hebrew Heritage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.