Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,364 members, 7,897,639 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:10 PM

OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (66953 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / Davido Shows His Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Salmoneus(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Not trying to tell anyone how to spend their money cos I wasn't there when they were making it, but I think it's a very sad world when a musician can buy the worlds most expensive Champagne while a fellow artist just needs a fraction of that amount to stay alive....

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Tgold1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
dvdami: Well, never knew ds line of his life until today.

I pray d Lord's healing hand reach out to him.
amen.... Get wel s00n br0.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Salmoneus(m): 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
And I'm not trying to be funny or insensitive but where are T.B Joshua, Ayedepo? and other miracle workers?
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by taiocol: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
if they cant donate the cash make they do show 4 d guy sake nd d money wen come out una top am joor. *singin in ojb jezreel voice*. Pretete
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Galaxydon1(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
the down fall of a man is not the end of his life, whenever i remember my past life i just laugh and snap my finger, tufiakwa poverty,all i got to say is never give up.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
GEJ is on it again!
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
Can someone post the account details please?
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
U r right.pls what's d acc no, allawe wil soon be paid so I can share my widow's mite
mikelreal: hope to pay mine 2moro too, just imagine if just half of d pple on nairaland pay atleast 1k.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
Atleast TB joshua gives than those jet owners. Na God go judge!
Salmoneus: And I'm not trying to be funny or insensitive but where are T.B Joshua, Ayedepo? and other miracle workers?
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Capableben(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
Imanuelle: And I cared less until I saw this picture....

Make I see how much I fit make tomorrow sha ....
EYAH
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Digriz(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
OBJ might nt be a good guy since they all neglected him..bt am wishing him quick recovery.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
peppy luv: U r right.pls what's d acc no, allawe wil soon be paid so I can share my widow's mite
Corper shun...where is your PPA?
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Phikom(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
get well soon...
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Nairaplus(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
mysticgal: Is fanta good for his health
Abi! Exactly what I thought too. You are healed in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by flyforall: 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
It is well my broda
I pray you get the $100,000 asap
(for the kidney operation)
The Lord is your strength

NAME: BABATUNDE OKUNGBOWA
A/C : 1015075120 UBA BANK

My brodas n sistas nothing is too small
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]CAN SOMEONE KINDLY POST THE ACCOUNT DETAILS HERE...MY EYES ARE FALLING IN LOVE WITH EACHOTHER..(SLEEP DON DEY CASH ME) grin
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by collynzo2(m): 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
What is he doing with Fanta? Kidney problems are almost always related to diabetes. Excess sugar in the blood makes your body want to reduce it by passing it out in form of urine, the constant urination can be too much stress for your kidney, resulting in its damage. There is NO WAY drinking Fanta can be a good thing at this time. I've said my own.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by oiseworld: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
Get well soon bro. It is well.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
That girl wey talk say em mamma sabi give well well, abeg call her make she surface here o. Na person like she we dey find here.

That guy wey say him pay 1k put for the acc, how u go pay just 1k? How much u spend on ur gf ystday? Abeg be reasonable here jare!
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by centmichael101(m): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
lulukay: It is well!
it is well bro in jesus name Amen
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by buchito1(m): 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
oludayomi: If Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche
Panamera car in less than 2 months
If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for
a
show
If Davido can refer to a #10Million
endorsement
deal as chicken change
If P-Square can buy just a property for
Million
If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million
champagne
And the many others...
Why can't they put heads together and
donate
just $100,000 (#15Million) in just 24
hours?
Its obvious there's beef in the industry.
If all these big artistes don't save OJB
JEZREEL
with their money, na God go punish anyone who
goes
to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'. Can u kindly pls
help me bc this till it get 2 them please
We wud brodcast dis message til it reaches GEJ!!!! Pls lets try oo!
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Revolva(m): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
person wey get kidney problem dey shak Fanta..OJB...baba get well....
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Mopolchi: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
The man no remain again. Abeg tubaba show face quick quick since say na dis guy make u hammar with that ur 'African Queen'. Ehen that guy wey no gree people for we nairaland rest, im name na Eja nla or Osky D'Banj or Mensah or Osi na nwata buru ogaranya kpaputa ya k'osie ka this guy nweta onwe ya.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by reportnaija(m): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
berem: I think he only goes to the hospital for dialysis and comes back home. He has really lost weight.

Did he actually marry 2 wives?

3wives dude
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Tinkybabe(f): 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
#When you're weak I'll be strong
When you cry,. 'be by your side# embarassed
Those were your lyrics in "searching"

Get well soon OJB
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
Only God knows,there's lot of occultism in the entertainment industry because of the robust cash flow in it and IMO i think he's been invited,he yielded and he's been shot a spiritual arrow(those who are spiritually inclined would understand) to test his resolve(have witnessed similar).IF NOT I DONT SEE ANY CREDIBLE REASON WHY PMAN CANT SET UP A COLLECTION PANEL TO AID THEIR OWN(ITS PALTRY SUM TO A COLLECTIVE GROUP OF THEM),THEIR LUKEWARMNESS AND UNRESPONSIVENESS IS A VERY OBVIOUS TESTAMENT THAT THERE'S MORE TO THIS CASE THAN WE THINK.ITS A CABAL ISSUE,TRUST ME!!!!!!!
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by ravensckar(m): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
Get wel soon Bro! All our best wishes r wit U.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by collynzo2(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
jayhanks: Only God knows,there's lot of occultism in the entertainment industry because of the robust cash flow in it and IMO i think he's been invited,he yielded and he's been shot a spiritual arrow(those who are spiritually inclined would understand) to test his resolve(have witnessed similar).IF NOT I DONT SEE ANY CREDIBLE REASON WHY PMAN CANT SET UP A COLLECTION PANEL TO AID THEIR OWN(ITS PALTRY SUM TO A COLLECTIVE GROUP OF THEM),THEIR LUKEWARMNESS AND UNRESPONSIVENESS IS A VERY OBVIOUS TESTAMENT THAT THERE'S MORE TO THIS CASE THAN WE THINK.ITS A CABAL ISSUE,TRUST ME!!!!!!!
Shut up my friend, he's suffering from the complications of unmanaged diabetes, nothing occultic about that. Tell him to throw away that bottle of fanta if he loves his life.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by martindgre: 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
Instead of all this pity talk less take action together, less contribute minimum of N100 each if we get 1 million Nigerian's doing that by Wednesday i assure you we will realize N100 million NAIRA, seun provide account or i will appoint a non profit cooperative ORGANIZATION, Less take action together and save this star WE CAN IF WE THINK WE CAN.

regards

MARTIN CHIDI

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by adahib: 11:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
See the problem I have with nigerians? Half of you are busy naming names of those you think should foot his bills and the other half thinks prayers would be more beneficial to him.well, I've got news for you. That young man has a physical problem and physical solution (in this case, cash) is all he needs. On last count,nairaland boasts of 1080065 members.let's say 200000 have dual I.Ds, another 200000 never log in and another 200000 don't have a dime to spare, another 200000 couldn't care less, that leaves over 200000 members free to contribute.if only 16000 of those will be willing to contribute only a thousand naira each, believe me, we won't need no p-square,wizkid,tuface or those of their ilk to raise a kobo.so quit the buck passing and get contributing.

8 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Vansnickers: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
Lady_Sarin: so psquare cant buy him moet...he his drinking 120 naira fanta...and the fa..gots will be posing on twitter and 120million campagne...and some foo.lllz will ppost the pix on front page and some maggarts will clikc "like"

nonsense w

Is Moet his problem at the moment?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Lands In Hospital Over Too Much Champagne (Photos) / Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer / Fashola Funsho Ogunremi Is Dead (Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.