Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,825 members, 7,872,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (66928 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / Davido Shows His Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Vansnickers: 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Salmoneus: Not trying to tell anyone how to spend their money cos I wasn't there when they were making it, but I think it's a very sad world when a musician can buy the worlds most expensive Champagne while a fellow artist just needs a fraction of that amount to stay alive....

Don Jazzy didn't buy it, it was given to him as a Gift! Also Don Jazzy has already given some Money to OJB.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
WELL DAYUMMM. I STAND CORRECTED. PEOPLE DONATE IF YOU CAN
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 25, 2013
collynzo2: Shut up my friend, he's suffering from the complications of unmanaged diabetes, nothing occultic about that. Tell him to throw away that bottle of fanta if he loves his life.
you just cant deduce he's the one taking that,theres a repoter by his side interviewing him for crissakes.cant you see that.how do you expect someone who goes for dialysis considering the cost of about 360k for a session with kidney problem be interested in comfort drinking.think my friend.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Tarelove(m): 12:06am On Jun 25, 2013
The burket is too far away for you to kicked bro. Take a bold step to get well my man.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by aniiii(f): 12:22am On Jun 25, 2013
#########
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by rallymento(m): 12:22am On Jun 25, 2013
If each member on nairaland pays at least 20 naira into his account, it will cover the cost of his treatment. Can't we unanimously do something?
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by pimplucious: 12:26am On Jun 25, 2013
berem: I think he only goes to the hospital for dialysis and comes back home. He has really lost weight.

Did he actually marry 2 wives?

Seen... 2 wives? shocked are u serious tho?
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by zugoboss(m): 12:53am On Jun 25, 2013
That fanta belongs to the reporter,look well u'll notice its far from his hand's reach. Back to the matter,let's stop all this calling of names Jo. Everybody contribute Ur widow's mite. Even a student(imsu boi) said he contributed 1k,that's a good step. Nothing is too small, UBA is every where,there is also internet banking. So let's keep it rolling. I don't expect the celebrities to come out and announce what they gave or join issues with online thugs,please give & don't care about what they say about u,let ur conscience be the judge not all these noisemakers.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:12am On Jun 25, 2013
come ooh, but all of you that are shouting wizkid, if 15,000 people can donate 1k each, no be 15mill?? 15,000 is not even up to 0.00005 of lagos's population, you guys can help this guy if you want to. and all y'all praying without giving anything should stfu, even God said faith without works is dead, God can't open him up and put another kidney, He can only grant him a safe operation... STOP BEING CHEAP, if you won't donate stfu n go n sleep!!
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by grandstar(m): 1:12am On Jun 25, 2013
berem: I .

Did he actually marry 2 wives?
The first "wife" was a girl who he impregnated and "married". the second I believe was the woman he really loved. i have known him since 92 but lost contact early 2000's.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by grandstar(m): 1:20am On Jun 25, 2013
Let me make a prediction. by monday next, the sum of 16m will be raised, I just have that gut feeling. I hope you get better Austin! Thats his real name.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by petnkool: 1:35am On Jun 25, 2013
pimp_lucious :
Damnt it mehn, da hell is he doing at home? dude shld be in the hospital getting his razzz asss treated at least to stabilize his ailment pending when he goes to the theater. Get well soon bro
bobo , not until 15 mila complete Will he need to go to the hospital like you are thinking. For now , he just need to adhere to doctor's precautions and prescriptions. She you get ?
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by barackosama(m): 1:41am On Jun 25, 2013
OMG ...see wetin im remain!! GetWell bro!

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by moderatorr: 1:56am On Jun 25, 2013
Lady_Sarin: so psquare cant buy him moet...he his drinking 120 naira fanta...and the fa..gots will be posing on twitter and 120million campagne...and some foo.lllz will ppost the pix on front page and some maggarts will clikc "like"

nonsense w
is it your money?
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Truckpusher(m): 2:16am On Jun 25, 2013
This doesn't even look like a living room,and if its one I can bet my g-string tongue that its a hell of living room.....btw what's the dudes problem?
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Mayflowa(m): 2:23am On Jun 25, 2013
Do you really think "get well soon" can fix this guy? Only replaced kidney could. Let Nairalanders do their own bit rather than wishing others(artists) to foot the bills.

At this junction, let a moderator/volunteer open a nairaland account so that we can start donating. That way, no one will feel the financial burden and you will also get the joy of saving a life.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by born2fuckpussy: 2:39am On Jun 25, 2013
Mayflowa: Do you really think "get well soon" can fix this guy? Only replaced kidney could. Let Nairalanders do their own bit rather than wishing others(artists) to foot the bills.

At this junction, let a moderator/volunteer open a nairaland account so that we can start donating. That way, no one will feel the financial burden and you will also get the joy of saving a life.
We were thought different way as a Kid even though we grown up a badboy, I was brough up bible way, you were brought up money is everything way, both way may be cool but my Aunty says prayer can travel faster than money,let those who have prayers wish him and let those who have money also finance him, if get well soon in Jesus and God name cannot be mention? What is purposeful of Bible and Qua'ran we carry up and down...... Have you ever forget the Wall of Jerico fell down flat when the children of God are praising the Lord and by the the anointing Jesus break the Yorke and not by power or might or money. Money don't just work, prayer follow too. So both work as team but if God lay hands on him, he wouldn't spend a kobo to get well....,keep doing the best you can

3 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 2:46am On Jun 25, 2013
nekaa: He for at least barb that hair nau... Sha, quickest recovery
wetin be your own?go barb am now,headmaster,you never shave your own armpit and poosi,you dey complain of somebody hair,the hair plenty reach the one wey dey your poosi?
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by IYANGBALI: 2:50am On Jun 25, 2013
Mayflowa: Do you really think "get well soon" can fix this guy? Only replaced kidney could. Let Nairalanders do their own bit rather than wishing others(artists) to foot the bills.

I would suggest that we use my bank account,it is safer
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by 360command: 3:00am On Jun 25, 2013
Ojb advertising for fanta at the point of his illness
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Godpickin: 3:06am On Jun 25, 2013
@the end of the day nobody knows how it will end for him or her. If u can help, even if it's #100 nobody knows where it can led to. We should also know our artist live in fantasy more. Let's not mention names here...let's do what we need to do. may God almighty bless u all, even for your prayers.....and Pls leave Fanta na
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by idonchop: 3:23am On Jun 25, 2013
RedBenson: That girl wey talk say em mamma sabi give well well, abeg call her make she surface here o. Na person like she we dey find here.

That guy wey say him pay 1k put for the acc, how u go pay just 1k? How much u spend on ur gf ystday? Abeg be reasonable here jare!

Keep your dirty mouth shut! N1000*10,000=N10,000,000 Is that not a lot of money? How much have contributed yourself?
Even N100 is not too small
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by lymelyte(m): 3:31am On Jun 25, 2013
God will see u tru OJB..bless u
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by cordss(m): 4:00am On Jun 25, 2013
cyara: It is well. I can't just get his song out of my head (i'm the one who's searching )

Dah song has been one of my best of all times
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by IykeNipoga(m): 4:01am On Jun 25, 2013
I speak life 2 yu IJN,ntin shall hapen 2 Yu.Is well.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Godson201333(m): 4:17am On Jun 25, 2013
mysticgal: Is fanta good for his health

I wanted to say thesame thing bu the fanta might be for that interviewer
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Davidson95: 5:02am On Jun 25, 2013
God of all purpose come and deliver ur son in Jesus name (Amen)
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 25, 2013
No one can force anyone to give.
And if they give, they don't need to announce it.
I can't care less about celebs and what they do with their money. If they like, they'll give, if they don't like, na them sabi.
Instead of wasting time calling out celebs, if everyone that is really interested in this guy's case gives just N500, he'll be on his way to India now (strength in numbers. It doesn't matter how much you make. Give a little and it will definitely come back to you a hundred fold.
If you're really unhappy with the celebs, just stop going to their concerts or buying their albums.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Roseey0(f): 5:47am On Jun 25, 2013
He jst advertised for fanta,they should donate for hs treatment to.. Get well Ojb
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by tintingz(m): 5:50am On Jun 25, 2013
mysticgal: Is fanta good for his health
maybe the fanta was served to the interviewer undecided
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Roseey0(f): 5:52am On Jun 25, 2013
born2fuckpussy: We were thought different way as a Kid even though we grown up a badboy, I was brough up bible way, you were brought up money is everything way, both way may be cool but my Aunty says prayer can travel faster than money,let those who have prayers wish him and let those who have money also finance him, if get well soon in Jesus and God name cannot be mention? What is purposeful of Bible and Qua'ran we carry up and down...... Have you ever forget the Wall of Jerico fell down flat when the children of God are praising the Lord and by the the anointing Jesus break the Yorke and not by power or might or money. Money don't just work, prayer follow too. So both work as team but if God lay hands on him, he wouldn't spend a kobo to get well....,keep doing the best you can

So this handle can reason this way! Hope plenty for naija.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by exalt2009: 6:13am On Jun 25, 2013
Get well ......ALmighty God will send help froM obove to you..IJN...amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Everything Bollywood / Nollywood Actress, Ify Onwuemene Dies Of Cancer / Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.