Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,719 members, 7,914,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:14 PM

OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (66985 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / Davido Shows His Living Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by uju22(f): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2013
wishing u quick recovery in Jesus Name, u are healed Amen

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Saintsquare(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2013
obadiah777: OMAR LYE FOOK
?
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by peacein9ja: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2013
OBJ I am praying for you bro but you should stick too water Fanta is too bad no wonder my people with kidney problem the first thing you are offered when you visit people is soda or alcohol
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by lanrelagos: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2013
Get well ma bro...the good Lord will administer his hands of healing upon u.....IJN
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Rooneyboy(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2013
oh boi , I feel so bad seeing this pally like this.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2013
Bia dis guy y did u steal my signature I wil kil u 2day
Rooneyboy: oh boi , I feel so bad seeing this pally like this.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by amaechijay: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2013
Oh God...please heal this brother whose works make us happy and as such, forget our sorrows

Send him help from North, East, West and South before it is too late

Make his surgery a successful one and bring him back home safely

Most of all, cause him to remember You after his survival

in Jesus name I pray...Amen!

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by jaywilliams(f): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2013
Dis is hurting. Get wel soon bro
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Abali1(m): 8:51am On Jun 25, 2013
no dullin:

Is dat OJB's real name
who da heck got dis acct nos
I copied it from a post earlier on this thread.... I guess in page 2 of this thread.
Someone should confirm if that is the account we should pay into. Before I make a mistake.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Adanyebe(m): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2013
[size=16pt]if they wont contribute to his heálth .... Then take him to T. B Joshua's church [/size]
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2013
tongue tongue i dnt trust seun nd his gang they wil .....the money
Mayflowa: Do you really think "get well soon" can fix this guy? Only replaced kidney could. Let Nairalanders do their own bit rather than wishing others(artists) to foot the bills.

At this junction, let a moderator/volunteer open a nairaland account so that we can start donating. That way, no one will feel the financial burden and you will also get the joy of saving a life.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by tareigns(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2013
All those idiot politicians,if its 2 give 2face money 4 geting married in dubai,they r champions. Now ojb seriously needs help bt they r no where to b found. I sory 4 naija.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by IAMBREEZY: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2013
Wishing u quick recorvery BRO
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:02am On Jun 25, 2013
tellwisdom: And they said he is suffering from rheumatism..No be fanta dey beside am so? see enjoyment sad

U call drinking Fanta enjoyment

Are u alright

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2013
Adanyebe: [size=16pt]if they wont contribute to his heálth .... Then take him to T. B Joshua's church [/size]

My friend shut up !

We are talking about ones life here and u are there calling a scam artist .
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2013
peppy luv: Bia dis guy y did u steal my signature I wil kil u 2day

Nne ndo !

I really loved it .

*IRON LADY * grin
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Abali1(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2013
peppy luv: tongue tongue i dnt trust seun nd his gang they wil .....the money
Then try to get the correct account number. 'millions of get well soon' will not do this guy any good. But money can actually save his life.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by texaco1: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2013
Adanyebe: [size=16pt]if they wont contribute to his heálth .... Then take him to T. B Joshua's church [/size]
i don talk am ooooo
nobody wan listen
tb joshua wont go and meet ojb in his house
but i am sure ,God can heal him there
all this transplant transplant me i no dey too much gbadun dem
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2013
Get well bro,God is with u.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Afroconnect: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2013
Nigerian stars should rally to his help,please this is a colleague in need.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by promzy555(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2013
Get well soon man,it's well with you.you are heal in JESUS name AMEN........
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 25, 2013
adahib: See the problem I have with nigerians? Half of you are busy naming names of those you think should foot his bills and the other half thinks prayers would be more beneficial to him.well, I've got news for you. That young man has a physical problem and physical solution (in this case, cash) is all he needs. On last count,nairaland boasts of 1080065 members.let's say 200000 have dual I.Ds, another 200000 never log in and another 200000 don't have a dime to spare, another 200000 couldn't care less, that leaves over 200000 members free to contribute.if only 16000 of those will be willing to contribute only a thousand naira each, believe me, we won't need no p-square,wizkid,tuface or those of their ilk to raise a kobo.so quit the buck passing and get contributing.

Question 1: are u a man?! If yes,skip to question 2, if no, skip to question 3.
Question 2: will you marry me?
Question 3: will you marry my brother?!
Thank you for having sense in this our generation that is fast losing its sense.

OP, Please where is the account number so we can help out with our widows mite.?!
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by chibuike123(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2013
tellwisdom: And they said he is suffering from rheumatism..No be fanta dey beside am so? see enjoyment sad
u are callous and inhumane
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by winmat(f): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2013
May the Almighty God heal U in JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by fredopayee(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2013
Dear OJB, God have a message for u. My dear you will survive as God said, but these are Gods warning for you in case of next time or for other lavishing artiste.
1)Start saving
2)Stop extravaganza
Dear OJB, I pity your health and pray for u. When you get well u will see that "Life is all about independent" depend not on anyone. Start living your life in a Christain way... Its a pity that you don't have upto 15mil in ur account or even 10mil so we Nigerians will complete the rest. What have h your money all this while? Your endorsment deals? Show fees? Etc? U over spend bro, and that is what's killing most of us today.
Dear OJB, your life is in your hand. Pray God to show you mercy for survival..

When Drake said... Money over everything, money on his mind.. We guys think money is not everything.?
My Dearest NL'ers, Money is everything o!
Get well soon!
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2013
grin grin u r pardoned
Rooneyboy:

Nne ndo !

I really loved it .

*IRON LADY * grin
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by remzytimer: 9:50am On Jun 25, 2013
It shall be well with you and almighty God shall supply your needs.........AMEN!
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by texaco1: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2013
fredopayee: Dear OJB, God have a message for u. My dear you will survive as God said, but these are Gods warning for you in case of next time or for other lavishing artiste.
1)Start saving
2)Stop extravaganza
Dear OJB, I pity your health and pray for u. When you get well u will see that "Life is all about independent" depend not on anyone. Start living your life in a Christain way... Its a pity that you don't have upto 15mil in ur account or even 10mil so we Nigerians will complete the rest. What have h your money all this while? Your endorsment deals? Show fees? Etc? U over spend bro, and that is what's killing most of us today.
Dear OJB, your life is in your hand. Pray God to show you mercy for survival..

When Drake said... Money over everything, money on his mind.. We guys think money is not everything.?
My Dearest NL'ers, Money is everything o!
Get well soon!
stop blaming this guy for been broke,do you think it is his wish to end up begging?he spent money for his daughter heart problems and only God knows how much he has spent already on this ailment.we are not smarter than him ,you can only save if u have the grace of God and no matter how much u save,a single disease can eat it all up .if u can and will help just do it .and lets stop blaming him.May God not allow us to experience problems beyond our resources and capacity.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by danjalingo: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2013
all these musicians wit all there moni cant help an ailing collegue? even his state governor? if na to chase woman nau, na there u for c them. God wiL c u thru,my bro.
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by fredopayee(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2013
texaco1:
stop blaming this guy for been broke,do you think it is his wish to end up begging?he spent money for his daughter heart problems and only God knows how much he has spent already on this ailment.we are not smarter than him ,you can only save if u have the grace of God and no matter how much u save,a single disease can eat it all up .if u can and will help just do it .and lets stop blaming him.May God not allow us to experience problems beyond our resources and capacity.
And he had spent 15mil on his daughters ailment?
Re: OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) by buchito1(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2013
Wen wud dis thread finish? Nawa oo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Lands In Hospital Over Too Much Champagne (Photos) / Wizkid Buys N100M Lamborghini Urus / Tacha Twerks At Cool FM Studio In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.