Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,610 members, 7,972,240 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:17 AM

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" - Properties (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" (266386 Views)

The Making Of The Port Harcourt "Duplex + 4 Flats" / The Port Harcourt Luxury Flats / The Making Of "The Port Harcourt Castle" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (87) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2013
ocman: post costs pls spyder880

Would be nice to know how much has been spent so far . . . i really want the old Oga Spyder back oh, that one gives us cost, pix and update on a regular basis, this one don dey fashi us too much oh cry
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by achi4u(m): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
With what i've learnt here I can single handedly built my own house myself grin
Am keeping record of all I have learnt for future purposes.

Oga Spyder88 Chukwu nonyere gi.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by princeonx: 5:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Would be nice to know how much has been spent so far . . . i really want the old Oga Spyder back oh, that one gives us cost, pix and update on a regular basis, this one don dey fashi us too much oh cry
I am happy he's no longer able to give updates on daily basics like he use to! To me, that's sign of being real busy with contracts and work. Enugu today, PH next week, owerri next month! thats good. Still, he represents well in my book. I can not keep you guys posted as he does/do even if you pay me. Once a week cost summary is good enough.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
prince_onx:
I am happy he's no longer able to give updates on daily basics like he use to! To me, that's sign of being real busy with contracts and work. Still, he represents well in my book. I can not keep you guys posted as he does/do even if you pay me. Once a week cost summary is good enough.

Go away oh, u no be my friend again oh . . . Lol, well, if that was the reason why we are not updated, it is well but hope it is not cos of those that aint go nowhere and yet making life hard for him on this thread
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by princeonx: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Go away oh, u no be my friend again oh . . . Lol, well, if that was the reason why we are not updated, it is well but hope it is not cos of those that aint go nowhere and yet making life hard for him on this thread
We both know and will agree that people will talk regardless what! My favorites are those that inform you first that they know nothing about building a house before condemning what they don't know. Moreover I think we've all really acquired a lot of knowledge (FOC) from Spyder to build our homes. Na money I need now lol!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
prince_onx:
We both know and will agree that people will talk regardless what! My favorites are those that inform you first that they know nothing about building a house before condemning what they don't know. Moreover I think we've all really acquired a lot of knowledge (FOC) from Spyder to build our homes. Na money I need now lol!

Money go come.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by princeonx: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Money go come.
Amin ni oruko Jesu!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
prince_onx:
Amin ni oruko Jesu!

Una go begin teach Spyder some Yoruba small small in case him come for Lagos area.
Good job, kedu.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
^^^^ Lol
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 8:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
mufutau55:

Una go begin teach Spyder some Yoruba small small in case him come for Lagos area.
Good job, kedu.

Hajji Mufutau

Ha! E mi? Mi o gbo yoruba small small o
grin
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by mufutau55(m): 8:45pm On Jul 11, 2013
spyder880:

Ha! E mi? Mi o gbo yoruba small small o
grin

See, they are luring you to the West/Lagos.
If Oga Brabus can venture to PH, Igwe Spyder can make it to Lagos, on building business of course.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Bros, are you sure you guys wanna hear about the cost of this foundation?grin
Am asking this because the costs have been giving me a small fever here, hope you guys have the power to carry the figures o?

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 8:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
spyder880:

Am asking this because the costs have been giving me a small fever here, hope you guys have the power to carry the figures o?

Yes, i wanna hear am oh . . . God has not given me spirit of fear oh tongue
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2013
mufutau55:

See, they are luring you to the West/Lagos.
If Oga Brabus can venture to PH, Igwe Spyder can make it to Lagos, on building business of course.

Hajji Mufutau

Sure, sure. I will be in Lagos sooner than I think because am thinking of leaving the day job that have tied me up in Enugu for 20 years.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by sayso: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
spyder880:

No shaking, na permutation guys dey now.drop it like it is.Meanwhile kudos so far.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Yes, i wanna hear am oh . . . God has not given me spirit of fear oh tongue

Ok, let me consult with my cost accountant.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2013
spyder880:

Ok, let me consult with my cost accountant.

Sure!
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2013
sayso:
No shaking, na permutation guys dey now.drop it like it is.Meanwhile kudos so far.

I promised to be as transparent as my client will allow me in showing the costs. Since a promise is a debt, I will pay the debt, just let me clear some things before we round off the cost aspect.
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2013
Port Harcourt, where the rains can come in torrents, it was pouring this morning, we all had to remove our shoes and walk through the waters, strange experience for an Enugu man like me cheesy

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
Still raining when I got to the site, but the rain is a blessing as we pour the concrete.....

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
Showers of blessings
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
let it fall

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy: Showers of blessings

Sure, the chippings were offloaded under the rains, I was standing with the umbrella as I took this shot.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Emperoh(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2013
Nice one and very good progress.

Waiting for the cost aspect
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2013
casting is still ongoing....

Emperoh: Nice one and very good progress.

Emperoh: Nice one and very good progress.

Bros, better brace yourself grin

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
This is the completed DPC. Picture taken from the back of the house.

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
more

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2013
Parts of the front

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Emperoh(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2013
spyder880: casting is still ongoing....

Bros, better brace yourself grin

Nwanne o nwelo ihe n'eme!!
Otolo gbagbuo expensive! grin grin grin grin

Bring it on wink grin

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by Fhemmmy: 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
Smooth cast
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Emperoh:

Nwanne o nwelo ihe n'eme!!
Otolo gbagbuo expensive! grin grin grin grin

Bring it on wink grin

I like this grin cheesy grin Nwanne I di okay.

Lets explain some things before the costs.......
Re: The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" by spyder880(m): 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2013
Fhemmmy: Smooth cast

Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (87) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of Building A 6 Bedroom Duplex (reloaded) / Buy Original Stamped Concrete Materials. / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.