Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,717 members, 7,935,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 09:20 PM

An Apology Letter From Men To Women - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (40386 Views)

My Apology Letter To My Man / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by ojiefi: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2013
THE MEN WERE WOOING UNMARRIED BACHELORETTES AND MAKING THEIR WOMEN UNHAPPY SO THE WOMEN SOUGHT TO KNOW HOW HAPPY THEY COULD BE WOOING THE BACHELORS AND FOUND THAT IT COULD BE FUN.....HOW CAN THE UNMARRIED BACHELORETTES TAKE MARRIAGE SERIOUSLY WHEN THE MEN ARE BUSY WITH THEM OUTSIDE MARRIAGE HAHAHAHAHA!!! SELFISH MEN
pekelepekele: Most women no longer act like 1 anymore and that is the main reason we men have changed . Imagine a married woman wooing bachelors , how do you think those bachelors will ever take getting married serious ? undecided

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by jadelyn007(f): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
Damon03:
I like how 'most' women are predictable. They may write an epistle about who a real man is but it will always come down to money
undecidedplss don't quote me if u don't understand wot I wrote,whr did u see me mention money in my writeup?#real men don't talk out of point
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Eshyy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
berem: Who run the world,

girls! girls!!

"Dancing alingo"

cheesy grin
who runs the girls?
BOYZ!!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Damon03(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
jadelyn007: undecidedplss don't quote me if u don't understand wot I wrote,whr did u see me mention money in my writeup?#real men don't talk out of point
I bolded the part where you talked about money, u don't need to say 'money' before we know what 'pay their rent' means. Given the fact that I had to spell everything out for you.... I'm not interested in being a real man by ur standards
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by stan241(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
see nothing wrong in apologising to a woman when u wrong her....just my opinion though
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by efedavies: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
I feel the poster just got hrtbroken and he hÍs trying to console himself.
How those that change our ladies perception
Of life?afterall most lady regard men as monsters,abeg. Come up with something more creative!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by ozoemeka(m): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
Myne White: Dear Women,

First of all, we're sorry. We're sorry that although we look like men, we often act like boys. We're not even sure what it means to be men anymore. As we grow up, we learn that to be happy is to be self-indulgent and self-centered. We try to make enough money so that we can have the right TV with the right video games in the right home. We want to date you and maybe even marry you but we are scared to focus on someone else instead of ourselves. Isn't it sad that we see committing to you as a potential threat to our happiness instead of a wonderful opportunity?

Here's what we don't understand: True happiness comes from being true men. We think and act like boys who don't want their toys taken away. We look up to "role models" in the media who teach us to get as much gratification out of life as possible. We may claim to be spiritual, or even firm atheists, but pleasure is the god that we worship, whether we realize it or not. Unfortunately, women tend to be just another part of our hedonistic lifestyle. Please know this: True men won't treat you like an irritating obstacle or a sexual convenience.

A real man understands that women are to be cherished and treated with care and honor. He sees marriage as the opportunity to be a real-life superhero—he leaves behind his old identity and becomes a new person, dedicated to serving his wife and children. Although he will struggle at first, a true man who marries eventually understands that he can't fit through the narrow doorway to happiness if he tries to carry all of his toys with him. There is just enough room for him and his wife, arm in arm, committed to their marriage.

Women, you can help us become real men! Most importantly, we want to feel admired by you. Help us to know that you love us just as we are, even if there is room for improvement. Do this by giving us words of validation; praise us for the things we do well. This means more to us than we let on.

In return, we will make sure that you feel loved and cherished by us. We will learn to talk with you so you can be heard and understood, not so that we can tell you how to solve your problems. We'll also try to learn to express how we feel without withdrawing or getting angry. With polished communication we can learn that what makes you happy makes us happy too! What a concept!

Once again, we're sorry. We are to blame, even though good male role models are hard to find these days. We've ignored our calling to become true men and instead act like we're in high school for as long as we can. Please trust that we are capable of more than this.

If you are frustrated with the man in your life, do your best to forgive him and start fresh. After a while, if it's clear that he will not become a real man, leave him. You deserve better.

A healthy relationship will make everyone involved feel happy. When we are happy, we are capable of living meaningful and fulfilling lives alongside one another. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we journey onward to find happiness and become real men.

Sincerely,
Men

http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2013/06/one-man-writes-open-letter-to-women.html

Why Am i NOT surprised this was written by a woman?
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by beey2(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
berem: Who run the world,

girls! girls!!

"Dancing alingo"

cheesy grin

But everyone knows who run the girls-MEN
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Elstephano(m): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][i][/i] Nice Write up
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by jpphilips(m): 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
Queendo: I dont expect the men to respond.The truth is that all men are boys but not all boys are men.

and you danced Azonto for 4hrs after your ''boy'' proposed, took you to a mansion better than the rat hole your father left behind, bloody ingrates!!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by BashToks: 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I want Nigerian men to read this letter to me (esp first and second line) while prostrating.

Hehehehe... Yea G.luck!!!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 2:52am On Jun 28, 2013
jadelyn007: Real men will read dis and learn frm it while boys will read this and cuss d Op.real men r doers,boys r talkers(talk is cheap)!!real men make sense frm dis write up dat boys call 'nonsense',boys can't even read between d lines.real men dnt hv to call demselves men,their action speaks for dem,boys claim dey r men n yet can't pay their own house rent.#My own humble opinion

In summary
Real men=Mugus grin
Boys= dudes cool

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by missjane: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2013
kiss
Mobsync:

We're not guys, we're men. Besides, we don't remember writing this.
I'm loving you 'MEN' more and more.. kiss
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by jadelyn007(f): 8:03am On Jun 28, 2013
Damon03: I bolded the part where you talked about money, u don't need to say 'money' before we know what 'pay their rent' means. Given the fact that I had to spell everything out for you.... I'm not interested in being a real man by ur standards
oh well,nw here we go.do u hv an apartment of ur own or u stil live under ur parents' roof??if u stil stay in ur fathers house n he stil feeds u,den u r a boy!datz wot i meant.any more questions?
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by jadelyn007(f): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2013
toshmann:

In summary
Real men=Mugus grin
Boys= dudes cool

if dts wot u undastand frm d write up,dn congratulations,u r a boy!!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Oildichotomy(m): 8:54am On Jun 28, 2013
lorretta u: you're even with yourself cos I was in no tussle with you.hope you go and beat your babe black and blue like you said cos of the write up someone else did.anyway I don't have anger management issues.I'd rather think of it as 'emm lemme think' well can't think of a word for it.you guys don't make me angry I'd rather say irritated is a better word for it.
Dear, don't make it mild ,you keep tying yourself with the words you use. Also, 'even' in the usage was the for the Men and Women letter not you and me...like seriously Me and you tussle', damsel please
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by raffite: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2013
Act like a real woman to get a real man. Act like a girl, I trust the boys are ever ready to ravage you, dry you up and be thrown to the garbage.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
jadelyn007: if dts wot u undastand frm d write up,dn congratulations,u r a boy!!
I'm a dude, go find a mugu cool

You may benefit from this message below:

Act like a real woman to get a real man. Act like a girl, I trust the boys are ever ready to ravage you, dry you up and be thrown to the garbage.

Truth Hurts. Truth is, the rapid breakdown in relationships in this age is due to failed commitments from men AND women. When you guys blame men, what I see is a group of girls who don't want to grow. Yet they want grown men. Until we all accept that WE are at fault, we can as well continue joking as I'm doing in this thread.

Want to know why your man is misbehaving? Look into the mirror, you'll find the answers. It goes both ways.

Ciao
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Damon03(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2013
jadelyn007: oh well,nw here we go.do u hv an apartment of ur own or u stil live under ur parents' roof??if u stil stay in ur fathers house n he stil feeds u,den u r a boy!datz wot i meant.any more questions?
I can't remember asking u any question. U're even more confused than I thought
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Damon03(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2013
jadelyn007: oh well,nw here we go.do u hv an apartment of ur own or u stil live under ur parents' roof??if u stil stay in ur fathers house n he stil feeds u,den u r a boy!
So by your definitions a real man is someone that can pay rents to an apartment. Even if he beats the hell out of you everyday, u'll just shruggle and say 'At least he pays the rents'. Back to my point again... money controls you!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Excel30: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2013
What do u call a man who is swift to telling people hedious things about his wife at d slightest provocation?A boy,offcourse.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 10:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
[size=18pt]Ladies, surprise your man today. Quietly take his account number and put $10,000.00 in there[/size].

. [size=28pt]You won't die[/size]
grin grin

[size=5pt]Alarm don blow grin
Dem go kill me today cheesy[/size]

Girls na joke o, I see am for Internet say make I come share am for here o grin
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
toshmann: [size=18pt]Ladies, surprise your man today. Quietly take his account number and put $10,000.00 in there[/size].

. [size=28pt]You won't die[/size]
grin grin

[size=5pt]Alarm don blow grin
Dem go kill me today cheesy[/size]

Girls na joke o, I see am for Internet say make I come share am for here o grin

It better be a joke angry tongue
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 12:19am On Jun 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

It better be a joke angry tongue

Na for you na cheesy
Abeg Texas my account # na
23486-419-666-001 cool

I like surprises cheesy
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 29, 2013
toshmann:

Na for you na cheesy
Abeg Texas my account # na
23486-419-666-001 cool

I like surprises cheesy

Oh you'll get a surprise.

Just don't faint when you see your acct balance. The more negative it is, the more love dey in my heart tongue
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 12:28am On Jun 29, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Oh you'll get a surprise.

Just don't faint when you see your acct balance. The more negative it is, the more love dey in my heart tongue

Why na cheesy
I LOVE surprises, make a dude happy. Shock me with love $10,000.00 cool

Then I can read any letter you want me to read to you in any language, anywhere, any position, any voice anytime
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by toshmann(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2013
So because I suggested that women should surprise their husbands by secretly putting $10,000.00 into their husbands accounts this thread suddenly die grin grin

Women cheesy ,
Una too much grin
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by tpia5: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2013
all this blah blah is sort of redundant and repetitive imo.

@ topic.

do people really sit down and spend their precious time typing up these nursery school jingles?
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by tpia5: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Would love to know what 'em guys feel 'bout this?

good question.

nl has men typing as women and women typing on behalf of men, nobody wants to be who they are, everybody wants to project as something else.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by tpia5: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mobsync:

We're not guys, we're men. Besides, we don't remember writing this.

with sex change, you could have.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by StRichy(m): 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2013
Gross impersonation!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.