Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,731 members, 7,935,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 11:15 PM

An Apology Letter From Men To Women - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (40387 Views)

My Apology Letter To My Man / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / Ladies What Romantic Gestures Would You Appreciate From Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by drgeorge1(m): 7:00am On Jun 27, 2013
Who run d world.....(girls)
who run d girls....(BOYS) *sings*
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Dbeliever(m): 7:08am On Jun 27, 2013
The write up is talking about the high sense of irresponsibility and inchastity by men.

2 Likes

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 27, 2013
TOO MANY ANGRY BITTER FRUSTRATED WOMEN IN THIS MUTHA F*****
TOO MANY EXPIRED, BATTERED, VIOLATED PUNIES
THE ONLY WOMAN I'D SYMPATHIZE WITH
IS THE WOMAN WHO WAS RAPED
ANYONE ELSE.......
CRY ME A RIVER BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT
CANT BLAME A BROTHER FOR DOING WHAT COMES NATURALLY
IF U SPREAD EASY ID HIT IT EASY WONT SAY NO
STOP BLAMING THE MEN FOR UR WRONG DECISIONS
MAYBE U WERE IRRESPONSIBLE FOPR GIVING IT CHEAPLY
FOR A FREE MEAL OR A RIDE IN A CAR
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by tenhap(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2013
Which kind thrash wey we no go see these days? Anyway na Nollywood script. Make I even catch my boys (when they grow up) them go tell me if na so dem learn from me!! angry
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 27, 2013
op cover urself in shame. u should talk Abt urself not men.. too bad at Ur age u still act like a boy.
op Ur fada nyash u pity dis bastard girls.
if u don't kno relationship is a game. only one winner and one loser. grow up son of a birch. no Dey fall guys hand. op na ........b..stard
I just realized it was posted by an angry female.
too bad shenkes thr is nothing u ll do abt it.. we ll keep hitting Ur freeway.

hit like for my players in d building..
punny getting dudes.
RIP. rest in punny. hahaahahah
we keep getting money. f***k dem bitches.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by kliq(m): 7:40am On Jun 27, 2013
lorretta u: truth hurts.lol not bright person?I think that actually applies to you.not me.if there's only one person I'm brighter than in this whole world,it will have to be you.if you want to know what I have against men,read thru' the posts on this thread made by men.then if you have commonn sense,you'll understand why a normal woman would find them distasteful.but then I guess common sense isn't common afterall.another smart a.s.s wanna be.I wonder why I'm even wasting my precious MB on a renowned chauvinist like you.
don't have ur energy either...wonder d kinda men dat roll wit u sad u worse dan a he-goat....jus fvckoff
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Kjking(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I want Nigerian men to read this letter to me (esp first and second line) while prostrating.

keep dreaming
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Ama28(f): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2013
Why do I feel this writer is a woman? Is it just me or does anyone else feel so?
I didn't see many characteristics of male writer in this!
I saw a whole lot of female characteristic like humility, loads of love and romance, admitting guilt and enough empathy to fill a car trunk!

The empathy was my give away character!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by jackobi(m): 8:05am On Jun 27, 2013
Op The title should be my letter to my girl friend and don't involve us. Pls speak for yourself.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2013
kliq: don't have ur energy either...wonder d kinda men dat roll wit u sad u worse dan a he-goat....jus fvckoff
you wondering the kind of man I roll with,I'll simplify it for you.he's the kind of man that doesn't think an apology is beneath him(that's when he's wrong anyway)I can bet my left foot that 80% of the dudes here were already biased aginst the thread the moment they saw the word apology without even reading thru the post to see where the OP made very nice suggestions that can apply to both sexes.cos if they did,they won't be against the post.it just makes sense.(Not that ladies don't have things to apologize for)maybe I'll create that thread later when I have the time.
are u stilL wondering the kind of man I roll with?he's the type that u ain't fit to undo his shoe laces.now if that hurts well the nearest electric pole is your friend.
Babzilla: TOO MANY ANGRY BITTER FRUSTRATED WOMEN IN THIS MUTHA F*****
TOO MANY EXPIRED, BATTERED, VIOLATED PUNIES
THE ONLY WOMAN I'D SYMPATHIZE WITH
IS THE WOMAN WHO WAS RAPED
ANYONE ELSE.......
CRY ME A RIVER BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT
CANT BLAME A BROTHER FOR DOING WHAT COMES NATURALLY
IF U SPREAD EASY ID HIT IT EASY WONT SAY NO
STOP BLAMING THE MEN FOR UR WRONG DECISIONS
MAYBE U WERE IRRESPONSIBLE FOPR GIVING IT CHEAPLY
FOR A FREE MEAL OR A RIDE IN A CAR

I don't see how your post connects with what the OP is talking about.he/she is apologizing for the men's bad attitude and u r saying men don't have anything to be sorry about? if u want to say the bad things women are doing or their bad attitude maybe u can help me create the thread: APOLOGY LETTER FROM WOMEN TO MEN.that's a different issue in itself.don't mix them up

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 27, 2013
Who wrote that rubbish? pls Op speak for yourself and your male relatives, I am not part of that Thrash up there...ciao
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by donem: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2013
The handler gender of this epistle writer signifies female. Besides if abuse/curses can ruin an individuals life, then i can bet ma last € this Op is damned.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Aklofs: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2013
OP'S transgendered
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2013
donem: then i can bet ma last € this Op is damned.
lol.abuses/curses don't affect people na.well except you did the person who's cursing you a grievious wrong.the OP is safe.HE/SHE might have probably been joking,u know courting case.like we normally say "make I find small trouble"
Just that the men took it too personal.as if an apology is a hideous thing to do.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by bukatyne(f): 8:45am On Jun 27, 2013
basilo101: This was obviously written by a woman. I dnt kw y they waste dia tym fomulating these thories. We I jst wanna get laid, deal wit it

Really? A supposed man saying all he wants is sex?

Once again, it's well
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2013
patmaine: op cover urself in shame. u should talk Abt urself not men.. too bad at Ur age u still act like a boy.
op Ur fada nyash u pity dis bastard girls.
if u don't kno relationship is a game. only one winner and one loser. grow up son of a birch. no Dey fall guys hand. op na ........b..stard
I just realized it was posted by an angry female.
too bad shenkes thr is nothing u ll do abt it.. we ll keep hitting Ur freeway.

hit like for my players in d building..
punny getting dudes.
RIP. rest in punny. hahaahahah
we keep getting money. f***k dem bitches.
this one sef na human being abi?
We give up.
since relationship is a game hope u won't mind if you're the loser in the end.when I say the truth some people start developing high BP.see this dude.no real name no picture.and his babe doesn't really know this is what he thinks of their relationship.she's maybe busy planning her life and future with him while he's busy counting the number of times he's getting laid and proclaiming himself the winner.of cos he know if she finds out it's the end hence the deceptive handle.I'm waiting for the busy body that will come to defend him.and say how his girlfriend is the bad person while he's the saint.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by PedroJP(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2013
pekelepekele: Most women no longer act like 1 anymore and that is the main reason we men have changed . Imagine a married woman wooing bachelors , how do you think those bachelors will ever take getting married serious ? undecided

Someone said nothing pleases a woman in marriage more than when she discovers that a guy out there wishes she is not married. With such mentality and their present pattern of rushing into marriage prematurely(under age and lacking knowledge of what life is all about), they barely remain faithful. For me sweet sixteen all the way ooo but i will cage her tight through all possible means.

@OP I NO COME REMEMBER WHEN nATURE PUT US IN SUCH POSITION TO BEG FOR THEIR MERCY. Dem de even deal with us now as TIME dey give us advantage. Wetin u wan make dem come do if we come dey beg dem ? We fit bcome ROBOT for dem. So don't speak for the men. Speak for urself. Even if say women dey without a bit of blame, i no go write such letter to them come to think of it now that i know d spoilt the world, still spoiling it and will continue to
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by loswhite(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I want Nigerian men to read this letter to me (esp first and second line) while prostrating.

only in ur dreams my dear
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2013
#Read most of d comments here##Hisses in Spanish#
Evidence of skipped english classes being shown in d irrelevant,pointless comments some boys r making here.
Real men wnt start an e-fight ova somthng written by som1 who doesn't even knw u exist
If u dnt lyk what d O.p said u cn jst shut it nd move on.
@ Topic:Not in Nigeria
D comments here are proof enough.

1 Like

Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by bukatyne(f): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2013
Anvaller: Garbage Post...
This is to those who might be taking this seriously

U dont just copy and paste bulshit from anywhere. Even though I don't know the site u got this from but I am sure this is written by an american and more a black american woman and if it was ever written by a man its sure going to be a a stupid SIMP who lives on women. This is their mentality, they write this kind of bullshit and U Nigerians are embracing it.

Tell me, how does this apply to a typical Nigerian man? It is known worldwide that we are hardworking, family oriented and provide for our women not our women providing for us except in very exceptional cases. This is for black american men not us... Ppl be careful with allowing what u see online to cloud ur mentality and subliminally change ur perception of ur ownself, we are not like this pls, we don't have the black men vs black women divide that they have which necessitates them to be apologizing to themselves, our men are hard working and our women are responsible and take care of their husband and their kids we don't have the issues the black americans have in their community so why do we have to identify with this.. ? I don't know how many Nigerian men that are not willing to do what a man should do, like go to school, get a job, get married and take care of his family even in the face of hardship.

Total BS!!!

Dear,

I think this is where we are missing it.

The OP is not talking of providing finances. Don't you see men who provide for their families and still sleep around or beat their wives? He was talking of connecting with one's woman esp. wife emotionally. He was talking of cherishing, respecting and loving one's wife which can be achieved with little or no finances. He was talking about listening to her and not just telling her what to do.

He was also talking about women esp. wives helping husbands become better by cherishing, loving and respecting them too.

Men should learn to increase their value proposition: a man that has only finance to offer his wife has failed as women are now earning equal or more, financially independent and contributing financially to the household. He should learn to love her, respect her, be her greatest fan, cherish her, be her pillar and support and be her best friend. He should also be a loyal, trustworthy and faithful friend. He must not CHEAT on her. These things have nothing to do with financial muscle

Women should learn to increase their value proposition: a woman that has only house chores to offer her husband has failed. In this age where men are now as domestic or more domestic than women. she should learn to love him, respect him, be his greatest fan, cherish him, be his pillar and support and be his best friend. She should also be a loyal, trustworthy and faithful friend. She must not CHEAT on him. These things have nothing to do with domestic skills
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by bukatyne(f): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2013
obi2012: Why do you think a black man can't write it? Don't generalize.. I am a black man and I agree with this message..

God bless you. May He bless you with a real woman.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by jidewin(m): 9:14am On Jun 27, 2013
Myne White: Dear Women,

First of all, we're sorry. We're sorry that although we look like men, we often act like boys. We're not even sure what it means to be men anymore. As we grow up, we learn that to be happy is to be self-indulgent and self-centered. We try to make enough money so that we can have the right TV with the right video games in the right home. We want to date you and maybe even marry you but we are scared to focus on someone else instead of ourselves. Isn't it sad that we see committing to you as a potential threat to our happiness instead of a wonderful opportunity?

Here's what we don't understand: True happiness comes from being true men. We think and act like boys who don't want their toys taken away. We look up to "role models" in the media who teach us to get as much gratification out of life as possible. We may claim to be spiritual, or even firm atheists, but pleasure is the god that we worship, whether we realize it or not. Unfortunately, women tend to be just another part of our hedonistic lifestyle. Please know this: True men won't treat you like an irritating obstacle or a sexual convenience.

A real man understands that women are to be cherished and treated with care and honor. He sees marriage as the opportunity to be a real-life superhero—he leaves behind his old identity and becomes a new person, dedicated to serving his wife and children. Although he will struggle at first, a true man who marries eventually understands that he can't fit through the narrow doorway to happiness if he tries to carry all of his toys with him. There is just enough room for him and his wife, arm in arm, committed to their marriage.

Women, you can help us become real men! Most importantly, we want to feel admired by you. Help us to know that you love us just as we are, even if there is room for improvement. Do this by giving us words of validation; praise us for the things we do well. This means more to us than we let on.

In return, we will make sure that you feel loved and cherished by us. We will learn to talk with you so you can be heard and understood, not so that we can tell you how to solve your problems. We'll also try to learn to express how we feel without withdrawing or getting angry. With polished communication we can learn that what makes you happy makes us happy too! What a concept!

Once again, we're sorry. We are to blame, even though good male role models are hard to find these days. We've ignored our calling to become true men and instead act like we're in high school for as long as we can. Please trust that we are capable of more than this.

If you are frustrated with the man in your life, do your best to forgive him and start fresh. After a while, if it's clear that he will not become a real man, leave him. You deserve better.

A healthy relationship will make everyone involved feel happy. When we are happy, we are capable of living meaningful and fulfilling lives alongside one another. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we journey onward to find happiness and become real men.

Sincerely,
Men

http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2013/06/one-man-writes-open-letter-to-women.html

You kidding, right babygal? angry
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by firestar(f): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: mdr: mort de rire

Mort de rire.... Die laughing...
Non?
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by bukatyne(f): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2013
Ama28: Why do I feel this writer is a woman? Is it just me or does anyone else feel so?
I didn't see many characteristics of male writer in this!
I saw a whole lot of female characteristic like humility, loads of love and romance, admitting guilt and enough empathy to fill a car trunk!

The empathy was my give away character!

All the characteristics are not female but human. There are men who have them also
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Realtym(f): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

dream on babe! grin
Texas.Cowgirl:

dream on babe!
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2013
fresh_dude: Because black men don't do bullshit. And oh, the whites didn't include black women in this either. They detest your fake weave-wearing assês. Hahahahaha.

Oh really? How come I turned two down and I dated one? Am not even into white guys anymore. Dating them ain't anything special. And not all Africans women wear weave, I don't and I never have.

Shake the hate of your shoulder son, I can see its soffocating you.
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by PedroJP(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2013
@Lorreta

When u write apology letters u don't make suggestions. U acknowledge ur guilt totally. I'm not against men writing apologies to women but Mam. This is more than an apology,more like venerating,worship,obeisance,adoration. Mam, Women no deserve dis type i beg
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by charitybabe: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2013
APOLOGY ACCEPTED. IF SINCERE
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by nosagold(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2013
'mide eniafe:
Would love to know what 'em guys feel 'bout this?

It makes me sick
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by charitybabe: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2013
nosa gold:

It makes me sick

Why Sick
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by rottenegg: 9:34am On Jun 27, 2013
*Stops, reads. . . . . . . sighs while driving off*
Re: An Apology Letter From Men To Women by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 27, 2013
Pedro JP: @Lorreta

When u write apology letters u don't make suggestions. U acknowledge ur guilt totally
this part I totally agree with.
bukatyne:

Dear,

I think this is where we are missing it.

The OP is not talking of providing finances. Don't you see men who provide for their families and still sleep around or beat their wives? He was talking of connecting with one's woman esp. wife emotionally. He was talking of cherishing, respecting and loving one's wife which can be achieved with little or no finances. He was talking about listening to her and not just telling her what to do.

He was also talking about women esp. wives helping husbands become better by cherishing, loving and respecting them too.

Men should learn to increase their value proposition: a man that has only finance to offer his wife has failed as women are now earning equal or more, financially independent and contributing financially to the household. He should learn to love her, respect her, be her greatest fan, cherish her, be her pillar and support and be her best friend. He should also be a loyal, trustworthy and faithful friend. He must not CHEAT on her. These things have nothing to do with financial muscle

Women should learn to increase their value proposition: a woman that has only house chores to offer her husband has failed. In this age where men are now as domestic or more domestic than women. she should learn to love him, respect him, be his greatest fan, cherish him, be his pillar and support and be his best friend. She should also be a loyal, trustworthy and faithful friend. She must not CHEAT on him. These things have nothing to do with domestic skills
God bless Bukatyne.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? / 8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.