Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,201 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:59 PM

Please Help In Advicing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help In Advicing (1379 Views)

Is It Proper For Parent To Lie To Their Children When Advicing Them? / How To Get A House Help In Nigeria / How To Get A House-Help In Nigeria By Elnathan John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help In Advicing by omanma2013: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2013
please house help me.i am a married lady i saw my period early dis month on the 4th and saw my ovulation two weeks ago. yesterday my husband ask for sex which i gave in. and this morning i saw a blood slain. please house does it mean i lost the pregnancy. what should i do now cos im not happy with myself. i need ur advice please
Re: Please Help In Advicing by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2013
My dear take it easy, from what you posted here I doubt you were pregnant, I think its just your period coming early, or describe the blood, is it normal or spotting?
If you think you were pregnant and miscarried then go the the hospital, did you do a pregnancy test that was positive?
Relax, stop panicing. I guess you are trying for a baby, it happens faster and easier when we are calm

1 Like

Re: Please Help In Advicing by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2013
You saw your ovulation shocked shocked shocked shocked...lol
How did you confirm you were pregnant in the first instance?
Re: Please Help In Advicing by omanma2013: 10:35am On Jun 26, 2013
@debrief08. thanks what i saw was not a normal blood, it is mixed with cream . and i will take to your advice by relaxing and to stop panicing and remain calm. yes im trying a baby and my husband is worried too.
Re: Please Help In Advicing by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2013
omanma 2013: @debrief08. thanks what i saw was not a normal blood, it is mixed with cream . and i will take to your advice by relaxing and to stop panicing and remain calm. yes im trying a baby and my husband is worried too.
If it was gel like wit blood, it might be implantation bleeding.
You dnt have to raise ur hope yet. Just wait till u r due for ur period.
Wish u d best
Re: Please Help In Advicing by omanma2013: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2013
@ nikkykay thanks
Re: Please Help In Advicing by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nikky could be right, had that once and assumed I had seen my period.
Anyway, stay calm and buy home test kits in a few weeks, in 2 weeks if you don't see your period you could test your self at home before going to the hospital.
There are 2 types, one is as cheap as N50 per stick, the other is about N800.
Calm down, baby will come

3 Likes

Re: Please Help In Advicing by omanma2013: 12:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
@ debrief08 thanks
Re: Please Help In Advicing by kreamidiva(f): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
Did u have intimacy with ur hubby a day before the ovulation,during the ovulation or a day after?if u answer in d negative,then it could just be early period.buy d home test kit and wait till next month. Btw,how long have u been married for? Relax and pray.u can also take pregnacare conception to make ur system receptive.it works.
Re: Please Help In Advicing by omanma2013: 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
@kreami diva i have intimacy with my husband a day b4 ovulation, during the ovulation and after ovulation. please what can of pregnacare conception should i use to make my system receptive.
Re: Please Help In Advicing by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
Listen, don't start taking any drugs without seeing a Doctor.
Don't self medicate, see a Doctor first and stop this desperation, its not healthy, I hope you are not one of those taking every concoction oh. In the process of doing all that you may do more harm than good.
You don't know if you are pregnant yet you are looking for drugs to take.
Take it easy and be careful

3 Likes

Re: Please Help In Advicing by kreamidiva(f): 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
omanma 2013: @kreami diva i have intimacy with my husband a day b4 ovulation, during the ovulation and after ovulation. please what can of pregnacare conception should i use to make my system receptive.
like i said,wait till ur next period is due and then do a test 1st to ascertain for sure what to do.anxiety wouldn't help u so relax.i've been on this road b4 so i know how it is.Good luck.
Re: Please Help In Advicing by baby124: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
nikkykay:
Wish u d best
Re: Please Help In Advicing by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
At d rate u r going,u want to kill urself? soooo tensed up?have already concluded u r prego without missing ur menses and test.
Lady,first thing first,cool down and take it easy.a tensed up mind may mensurate without ovulatin. 2ndly,u hv a high chances of developin hbp and u r going to put ur hubby in psycological tension which can invariably affect his performance.
To ur question,u might be implanting or an unsuccesful implantation or a period coming.
Note that when u put ur body in a tensed mood like this,chances r ur brain will give out signal u r pregnant so no menses and yet u r not pregnant.
I know its easier said than done but some ladies took in when they worry less.
Pls wait it out.
Chei,when u r single,ur prayer is to marry.now marriage don come,its pikin.that one na d worst. Women dey suffer o. May God help us
Re: Please Help In Advicing by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
This your worries sef fit chase pikin away

Relax and enjoy daily nacking from your oga

1 Like

Re: Please Help In Advicing by Nobody: 4:24am On Jun 28, 2013

please house help me.i am a married lady i saw my period early dis month on the 4th and saw my ovulation two weeks ago. yesterday my husband ask for sex which i gave in. and this morning i saw a blood slain. please house does it mean i lost the pregnancy. what should i do now cos im not happy with myself. i need ur advice please

I have been a woman all my life and up till now I have never seen my ovulation
Ever!!
Biko how is it ?
Re: Please Help In Advicing by DBestDoc(f): 8:56am On Jun 28, 2013
nikkykay:
Wish u d best

I tot so too
Re: Please Help In Advicing by DBestDoc(f): 9:00am On Jun 28, 2013
babyosisi:

I have been a woman all my life and up till now I have never seen my ovulation
Ever!!
Biko how is it ?

Lol!
I think it was a misuse of word.
Re: Please Help In Advicing by Monicasque(f): 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
SINCE WHEN DOES se*x kill babies?
Re: Please Help In Advicing by omanma2013: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
@ all thanks for ur contribution i appreciate

(1) (Reply)

A Question To All Nairaland Member / You Are Dead To Me! / What Are Your Thoughts On This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.