Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,968 members, 7,909,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest (86747 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 30, 2013
@frosbel, stop taking some and leaving the other.

I said sin in d context was breaking the law and they broke the law of their church. They agreed to be part of the church, agreeing to all the laws therein.

Who told you they didn't or did sin against God? who are you to determine that?
I guess you're good @ selective reasoning, so I'll leave u with that.

My point is, they broke the law of the church under which they agreed to be governed, if the church decides to punish them, not yours to judge. Fyi nobody is saying they sin against God- we don't know that for sure! We're saying they sin against the church.

If you don't agree to the laws of an organization, why agree to it and then break it? Quit and do something else.

And about testing everything, please next time, taste rat poison so you can determine if it kills or not.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 30, 2013
iv4fb: @frosbel, stop taking some and leaving the other.

I said sin in d context was breaking the law and they broke the law of their church. They agreed to be part of the church, agreeing to all the laws therein.

Who told you they didn't or did sin against God? who are you to determine that?
I guess you're good @ selective reasoning, so I'll leave u with that.

My point is, they broke the law of the church under which they agreed to be governed, if the church decides to punish them, not yours to judge. Fyi nobody is saying they sin against God- we don't know that for sure! We're saying they sin against the church.

If you don't agree to the laws of an organization, why agree to it and then break it? Quit and do something else.

And about testing everything, please next time, taste rat poison so you can determine if it kills or not.

Breaking the LAW of a MAN Made denomination is not breaking the LAW of GOD.

They did not SIN , period !

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2013
@frosbel, what is sin?

Remember the prodigal's son saying '...I have sinned against God and in they sight...", he couldn't have sinned against his father right?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2013
iv4fb: @frosbel, what is sin?

SIN is transgression of the LAW of GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by kullechhi(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2013
I agree with @frosbel all the way, the Church belongs to Christ and not man.

Even Paul said that follow me as I follow Christ. If Paul deviates from the Teachings of Jesus, then I do not follow him.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Sheggun1: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2013
frosbel:

SIN is transgression of the LAW of GOD.
.......is sin against God only??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
iv4fb: @ Frosbel, even the Devil knows the words; you always quote the Bible to suit you-and fear has never allowed you mention the name of your own church!
keep quiet and stop all this yr nonsenses talk here.just because d devil quote scriptures doesn't mean he know the word.you pple are so half baked n mushroom religious followers not follwing christ.what is yr business with frosb church?is he not a christian?why dont u mind your business in yr own church.
iv4fb:
@flourishG, its obvious u have a personal beef with DL and you most likely have issues with urself-remember nothing good comes from evil people; its difficult to understand why you can't debate a topic without recourse to insults and violence-to a point you're promising to kill someone- my brother, you are the cultist!
you this babysitters of religious cult always come on with attitude that we have personal issues when we say the truth against hypocrisy.i know u pple too well.the lord says beware of the leaven of the pharisees which is hypocrisy just like saying beware of dogs.we are saying what the couples did was wrong and the generally laid down standard for everyone and you and some empty head folks are taking side trynna cover one side up.that's nonsense.and did u attend english class at all?did i promised to kill pygru?did u read my comment well?that's how u pple take even bible word out of context n spread false teachings.i said "if" i see a snake n see pygru, i will first kill pygru first b4 kill d snake with da reason dat pygru is more devilish than a snake.go n learn english b4 u debate in public forum like this.da same way u will take bible words of context.and who told u i cant discuss with insult.i insult only those who try to slanderr frosb for saying the truth and try to cover the bent standard of kumuyi son and hypocrisy.dat d reason for d insult and if u wanna talk peacefully,u welcome but dont call what is black white because it involves kumuyi son,i hate that nonsenses.
iv4fb:
@ topic, there's no need for apologies; if they can conceive it, deliver it, sustain it with no objections during and 2 weeks after from the leadership, why the apologies? To reduce tensions? Or smoothens situations? I'm not a judge or jury to know if their actions were wrong or right, God be the judge.
now u talking.these kids that called themselves couples knows the standards or rules if i may say.why didn't they obey then but hv to disobey n then come out to apologize.i hate when pple say the truth n some trynna call it judgement,there ain't any judgment yet until we get to heaven so say the truth and don't think u judging, you ain't judging no one.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Sheggun1: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
Devil is a lair

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by KwoiZabo(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
The bottom line is that churches should not be built around individuals but around Christ.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
Sheggun1: Did u knw his wife is not a nigerian
you're d worse hypocrites commenting on this thread.what nonsesnse is that?so you pple preach a different gospel to nigerians and different gospel to the international world?that's ridiculous mehn and that's no gospel of christ in da first place.you should b ashamed of this yr comment.that's y i insult u pple because u never think for yourself,your pastor think for u n y'all just following blindly n religiously.this is d greatest nonsense i ever read here.i thought pygru was worse but u are worst than him.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

Are you sure that DLBC in Jamaica has a marriage committee? undecided
chief judaizer.so your cult is organized in nigeria n not well organized in jamaica?what won't u say to cover unrighteousness you.the law u preach cannot be upheld by yr kumuyi son?i though they say charity begins at home?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by texaco1: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Sheggun1: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: you're d worse hypocrites commenting on this thread.what nonsesnse is that?so you pple preach a different gospel to nigerians and different gospel to the international world?that's ridiculous mehn and that's no gospel of christ in da first place.you should b ashamed of this yr comment.that's y i insult u pple because u never think for yourself,your pastor think for u n y'all just following blindly n religiously.this is d greatest nonsense i ever read here.i thought pygru was worse but u are worst than him.
.............u told u dey were following d pastor
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2013
Sheggun1: ....use ur common sense 2 decode it
i am using my common sense which is not even common to many in da first place.what is that verse saying?that women should not put on clothes or what?i want to engage your bible knowledge on this.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
@flourishG, all you do is insult people, are you ok?

I have a right to my own opinion and you have no right whatsoever to insult me for that. Today is sunday and all u is insult people? If DL is bad, what is that to you? You that don't even have control over your words, all you do is insult ppl.

You have problems with urself; go get a life! Try and be matured in approach, you hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2013
Sheggun1: .............u told u dey were following d pastor
stop dodging d issue u raise.are u talking to a babysitter like yourself?if you can't think as a man for yourself then u re a babysitter.u understand?you just said "Did u knw his wife is not a nigerian" and i asked u if you preach a different standard n gospel to nigerians n different gospel to d international world.what is yr defense?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Mintayo(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
texaco1:
my bro,if i tell u what happens in many churches nationwide trust me u wont bother going to church anymore.
strange things ,and most of them are created to instill fear in their members.deeperlife own is just about dressing which is even ok .do u know that there is a church in the south west that when entering it u must enter with ur heads bowed?i have seen it before.
the reason is simple,people have problems and they will obey any command from anyone they can physically see ,and who they believe can help them

It is only gullible ppl that will do al that u v said!
Ppl who do nt have d understanding of d scripures-d Word of God!
It is so unfortunate that ppl v turned d men of God to God bt the generalization is what i don't like,d fact that a man of God is doing something wrong doesn't mean all men of God are doing d same!
Ppl shld b careful of what they say to men of God,their judgement is not in anybody's hands,it is in d Hands of God!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Sheggun1: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: i am using my common sense which is not even common to many in da first place.what is that verse saying?that women should not put on clothes or what?i want to engage your bible knowledge on this.
.......read it very well n stop posting rubbish ....u dis .........arabic f**l
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by texaco1: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mintayo:

It is only gullible ppl that will do al that u v said!
Ppl who do nt have d understanding of d scripures-d Word of God!
It is so unfortunate that ppl v turned d men of God to God bt the generalization is what i don't like,d fact that a man of God is doing something wrong doesn't mean all men of God are doing d same!
Ppl shld b careful of what they say to men of God,their judgement is not in anybody's hands,it is in d Hands of God!
that is becos u are ok ,if u are in problem or in a matter of life and death , you will do anything you are asked to do once u are sure that ur problems will be solved
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2013
@ frosbel, when the definition of 'cult' in the dictionary and online sources suit you, u used it, now define sin and you can't go back to those sources for their definition won't suit your cause.

Bro, you're a big hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Sheggun1: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
flourishG: stop dodging d issue u raise.are u talking to a babysitter like yourself?if you can't think as a man for yourself then u re a babysitter.u understand?you just said "Did u knw his wife is not a nigerian" and i asked u if you preach a different standard n gospel to nigerians n different gospel to d international world.what is yr defense?
.......pastor kummuyi is not staying with dem in jamaican.........
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
iv4fb: @flourishG, all you is insult people, are you ok?

I have a right to my own opinion and you have no right whatsoever to insult me for that. Today is sunday and all u is insult people? If DL is bad, what is that to you? You that don't even have control over your words, all you do is insult ppl.

You have problems with urself; go get a life! Try and be matured in approach, you hypocrite!
i just told u why n where i insult but u didn't listen. okay.let's do it this way.i will not insult anyone nomore except those trynna call black white.okay.now, you have no right to your own as far as d word of god is concerned n i have no right also.we say it as d word says it so u wrong there.can we discuss d issue now i mean d hypocrisy of deeper life,that's d issue here.try understand my fight.i hv nothing against deeeper life but bending rules when its the leader child n members cannnot do same and even at that,it is false to tell pple how to n how not to dress especially on their wedding day.can we talk abt that?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by texaco1: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
iv4fb: @ frosbel, when the definition of 'cult' in the dictionary and online sources suit you, u used it, now define sin and you can't go back to those sources for their definition won't suit your cause.

Bro, you're a big hypocrite!
u get time ooo
leave everyone with his or her own opinion
anybody is free to say or believe whatever they want
sorry if my advice sounds harsh , just trying to tell u my mind
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Mintayo(m): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
kullechhi: I agree with @frosbel all the way, the Church belongs to Christ and not man.
Even Paul said that follow me as I follow Christ. If Paul deviates from the Teachings of Jesus, then I do not follow him.
at ur last statement=are u sure frosbel is doing that? Are u sure he will follow any pastor/man of God as/if d pastor is following christ?
With dis statement made by Paul,can we say Paul too is false?
People shld think well and let d Holy Spirit guide them through d Word of God!
It is nobody's right to condemn a man of God!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by biolabee(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
texaco1: wink
i will like to marry a lady from deeper life ,i will be able to relax knowing she wont Bleep around .

phocking around is your problem.. what about scamming people of their hard earned cash like your mistress shopclue
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
Sheggun1: .......read it very well n stop posting rubbish ....u dis .........arabic f**l
okay.let's do it this way.

"In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;"

everybody can read.what is d verse saying?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
Sheggun1: .......pastor kummuyi is not staying with dem in jamaican.........
u see y i said u shld not b here talking because babysitters like u can't think for themselves.this is an organization n d same standard holds everywhere or is deeperlife nigeria different from deeperlife south africa?except u saying they teach something different in nigeria n another thing in jamaica then that will be another topic.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by texaco1: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
people like problem ooo
deeperlife is not complaining
even the couple sef they have forgotten about the whole issue
yet people are here using paracetamol for another person headache
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
@flourish, this will be my last reply to u, for it seems you just conclude without listening to the other person's point of view, you obviously didn't read my post or get what I was arguing with frosbel on. Do read my posts.

And for the records, I didn't say they were right, I actually said what they did was a sin against the church and me and frosbel debated on the word 'sin'

Fyi, rules were not bent, they were broken, the dent in the image of DL will remain a stigma forever.

Don't insult ppl you are of different opinion with, if we all have same opinions and beliefs we would become zombies! You always don't have right to call a church a cultist or judge them based on whichever standard. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Mintayo(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2013
texaco1:
that is becos u are ok ,if u are in problem or in a matter of life and death , you will do anything you are asked to do once u are sure that ur problems will be solved

Yes,i am ok,and i v had challenges before and I go to God's Word and d Holy Spirit's guidance!
Jesus has d solution to all problems and d Bible is more than enough for anything we need-ppl shld look onto Jesus-d authur n finsher of ur faith,we shld go to men of God for d confirmation of what He(Holy Spirit) has told us!
Does that mean we do not need men of God? No,men of God are there to confirm what God has told us and to ensure ppl are still in d fold!
But it is so unfortunate dt ppl r nt patient with God,that is why dey bcome gullible and fall into d hands of pastors that will exploit them! They cnt wait on God themselves!
Anyways,My point is no mortal man has d right to condemn a man of God!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mintayo:
at ur last statement=are u sure frosbel is doing that? Are u sure he will follow any pastor/man of God as/if d pastor is following christ?
With dis statement made by Paul,can we say Paul too is false?
People shld think well and let d Holy Spirit guide them through d Word of God!
It is nobody's right to condemn a man of God!
nobody is condemning.i hate this attitude when pple like frosbel n other say d truth and the disciples of men like some pple we see here come to defend their leaders.there's no condemnation whatsoever for those who are in christ.so we simple say d truth but some babbysitters don't like their pastors talked to n dat becomes an issue of contention.when their pastor or organization does what is wrong, they shld be able to admit it n move on, no one is above mistake or error but to begin to cover up for their hypocrisy is gross unrighteousness n dats da issue here.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by flourishG(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
iv4fb: @flourish, this will be my last reply to u, for it seems you just conclude without listening to the other person's point of view, you obviously didn't read my post or get what I was arguing with frosbel on. Do read my posts.

And for the records, I didn't say they were right, I actually said what they did was a sin against the church and me and frosbel debated on the word 'sin'

Fyi, rules were not bent, they were broken, the dent in the image of DL will remain a stigma forever.

Don't insult ppl you are of different opinion with, if we all have same opinions and beliefs we would become zombies! You always don't have right to call a church a cultist or judge them based on whichever standard. I rest my case
okay brother. u good man n u straight. bless u. now i clearly understand yr stand. i hereby exclude u from the others trynna cover up for the mistake of the couples. bless u!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.