Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,452 members, 7,944,243 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest (86869 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Visits Ooni Ogunwusi (Photo) / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by jlounge: 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2013
So you can be definite on the identity of the one(s) you term 'false' and vague on the identity of the one(s) you call 'true'? And you really think there is any 'light' in this submission?

shdemidemi:

Anyone who teaches the gospel according to the scriptures is not false. You can list all the 'big' pastors you know, as long as their teachings and practices are not inline with the gospel, they are false.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
jlounge: The door you used is accessible by all. Allow people to arrive at their own conclusions which shouldn't compulsorily be the same as yours. Surely your new local assembly needs your focus more than the DL you left

Should we keep mute when error is being taught ?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mee234:
stop kidding urself. u have no truth what so ever. u lack understanding of the bible. u atitude on this forum mark u out clearly as a pharisee.

who is a pharisee ? One who says Christians are free in Christ but should not use their freedom to indulge the flesh, or a church that brings their members under the bondage of man made rules and regulations. ?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
misto:

its nw glaring dat u nd frosbel nd gflourish nd d likes r just jehovah witness nd u r ashame to identify with ur denomination. Smh...

I am no JW.

smiley
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote author=OLAADEGBU]

You probably left because the fire was getting too hot for you.

The bondage and hypocrisy was too much for me !!

smiley
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by texaco1: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2013
why are u guys arguing with frosbel?you are giving him all the attentions he has been craving for on nairaland .leave him and his belief.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by jlounge: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
And you're the one that has the truth right? You left. DL is none of your business now. Your faceless, covert, 'hidden' local assembly is.

frosbel:

Should we keep mute when error is being taught ?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2013
jlounge: And you're the one that has the truth right? You left. DL is none of your business now. Your faceless, covert, 'hidden' local assembly is.

none of your business , I have not invited anyone including you to join an organisation , church or fellowship.

I am a Christian.

smiley
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
texaco1: why are u guys arguing with frosbel?you are giving him all the attentions he has been craving for on nairaland .leave him and his belief.

attention, lol grin.

You need deliverance.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by texaco1: 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
jlounge: And you're the one that has the truth right? You left. DL is none of your business now. Your faceless, covert, 'hidden' local assembly is.

why are u guys arguing with frosbel?you are giving him all the attentions he has been craving for on nairaland .leave him and his belief.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by shdemidemi(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
jlounge: So you can be definite on the identity of the one(s) you term 'false' and vague on the identity of the one(s) you call 'true'? And you really think there is any 'light' in this submission?

Well, tough. I have my church but I am definitely not here to advertise it. If you look for God well enough, you will definitely find him. I know it isn't easy to find a good church but there are a few if you really look for one.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by jlounge: 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2013
And DL is none of yours. Your out. Keep your opinions to your faceless assembly that requires your focus more.

frosbel:

none of your business , I have not invited anyone including you to join an organisation , church or fellowship.

I am a Christian.

smiley
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
jlounge: And DL is none of yours. Your out. Keep your opinions to your faceless assembly that requires your focus more.

So you agree it is a cult , closed to outsiders , by the statement above ?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
shdemidemi:

Witness Jeho what!!! I am not that please.
I have quoted the scriptures here, the bible remains our guide as believers. The practices of the deeper life assembly is definitely not in line with the scriptures. If you would rather accept kumuyi's guide to what the bible says, you are on your own.
Be ye followers of me as I am of Christ'. who are u following? Abi u are like chief hypocritic fosbel that condemned ppl for coming to gather yet a member of rccg.( abi him commot for they too). If no one teaches the truth, where do u get ur truth

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by texaco1: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by jlounge: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2013
DL has doors. Its not closed. You can re-join if you choose. Since you left of your own volition leave others to theirs. Your faceless hidden covert and concealed local assembly sounds more like a cult

frosbel:

So you agree it is a cult , closed to outsiders , by the statement above ?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by jlounge: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2013
Now we know who the impostor is. Now we know where God's Spirit isn't. Now we can discern the voice of error and strange spirits. You just revealed your identity.

shdemidemi:

You are right about not being accountable to me , but you are definitely accountable to your creator.

1) prosperity gospel cannot be preached along side Christ, there was no precedence of such in the scripture. God never separated any man for such and we were never given any hint through prophesy that a prosperity teacher would be raised.

1 tim 6
5 And protracted wrangling and wearing discussion and perpetual friction among men who are corrupted in mind and bereft of the truth, who imagine that godliness or righteousness is a [c]source of profit [a moneymaking business, a means of livelihood]. From such withdraw

2) adeboye's gospel is a bit of oyedepo and kumuyi

4 But the [Holy] Spirit distinctly and expressly declares that in latter times some will turn away from the faith, giving attention to deluding and seducing spirits and doctrines that demons teach,

3)kumuyi teaches the law of Moses and put loads of people under the bondage of religion (the other two are guilty of this as well)

14 For He is [Himself] our peace (our bond of unity and harmony). He has made us both [Jew and Gentile] one [body], and has broken down (destroyed, abolished) the hostile dividing wall between us,By abolishing in His [own crucified] flesh the enmity [caused by] the Law with its decrees and ordinances [which He annulled];

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
frosbel:

who is a pharisee ? One who says Christians are free in Christ but should not use their freedom to indulge the flesh, or a church that brings their members under the bondage of man made rules and regulations. ?
U are the one trying to bring those who will listen to you under bondage. Some thing is wrong with you and your only way of escape is to come on this forum and condemn ppl. If it is not deeper live, it is Catholic Church or tilth, trinity or some other things that catches your fancy. In all, you have never been able to prove yourself using the scriptures you claim to know. Bros fine solutions to your frustration.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 30, 2013
jlounge: DL has doors. Its not closed. You can re-join if you choose. Since you left of your own volition leave others to theirs. Your faceless hidden covert and concealed local assembly sounds more like a cult

Rejoin ??

If I am a member of the church of God , why would I want to rejoin another organisation ?

I do not belong to any denomination , I am a member of the church without divisions or sects.

smiley
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mee234:
U are the one trying to bring those who will listen to you under bondage. Some thing is wrong with you and your only way of escape is to come on this forum and condemn ppl. If it is not deeper live, it is Catholic Church or tilth, trinity or some other things that catches your fancy. In all, you have never been able to prove yourself using the scriptures you claim to know. Bros fine solutions to your frustration.

A Pharisee is one who burdens others with manmade tradition while adhereing to a different policy.

A Pharisee by inference is a hypocrite , outside they appear holy and clean but inwardly they are full of corruption and wickedness.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by shdemidemi(m): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mee234:
Be ye followers of me as I am of Christ'. who are u following? Abi u are like chief hypocritic fosbel that condemned ppl for coming to gather yet a member of rccg.( abi him commot for they too). If no one teaches the truth, where do u get ur truth

I am a follower of Paul's teachings like the scripture says I should. A teacher that teaches from a clear conscience and sincere (unfeigned) faith is definitely needed to expound the scriptures to you, not men doing their own business or men that are not well schooled about the scripture themselves.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by jlounge: 8:18pm On Jun 30, 2013
And I see generic flow of thoughts, choice of words coming from different IDs in 'sessions'. Is someone using multiple identities to give his opinion more apparent followership? wink
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by lastpage: 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

My anti-deeper life friend, tell us where you fellowship for us to see whether you are a fellow sheep and not a wolf in sheep's clothing. cool

I can say Frosbel is Jehovah's Witness! wink wink
Just read what he writes ...and you will see it there.

Why does he not "own up" to this?

I guess:
!.) We should be able to discuss God and The Bible, without coloring it with "denomination/church affiliation"

2.) Too many Nigerians just spew hatred for J.W's , and would kill the messenger, instead of focusing on the "message".
(Okay, l cant speak for him, l know.)

If there is a group of Christians l appreciate a lot, it is the Jehovah's Witnesses.
Not that they dont have their own excesses and "black sheeps" but on the wider-scale, they are aeons ahead of most denominations in terms of knowledge of God/Bible and practicing what they preach.

Having said that,
I thank all those who have weighed-in and volunteered their OPINION on this "Dont Wear CAP in Church" problem.

But no one has given me the "genesis and reason" for that rule.
*Is it Biblical? If so, point it out to me.
*Is it a man-made tradition? Why do you say so?
*Why is it accepted in almost ALL churches? I think Jehovah's witnesses also abide by it as well! shocked

I just want it discussed so l can learn what is right and scriptural.
(I realize that their are so many other things in the Bible which we are not adhering to, probably because we cant or they dont make sense anymore e.g, dont eat animals with hooves or women should remain silent in church! I would rather prefer to make an informed judgement on such things, after careful consideration of the Bible's viewpoint).

Cheers.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by akinshivic(m): 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2013
May God forgive them.....They shouldn't take to the devil and also suspect its (devil) antics! To err is for human to forgive is divine
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by biolabee(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2013
@lastpage
i think the cap is an expression of respect from traditional cultures where you remove ur cap for kings or chiefs
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by SailorXY: 9:03pm On Jun 30, 2013
frosbel:

A Pharisee is one who burdens others with manmade tradition while adhereing to a different policy.

A Pharisee by inference is a hypocrite , outside they appear holy and clean but inwardly they are full of corruption and wickedness.
Bros if you can't disclose where you "worship" or where you think the truth is being taught, then RIDE TO HELL cuz you & your twin sister *osisi abi wetin* keep jumping from thread to thread about DL saying absolutely nothing! What is your purpose here?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

My anti-deeperlife friend, tell us where you fellowship for us to see whether you are a fellow sheep and not a wolf in sheep's clothing. cool
grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
SailorXY:
Bros if you can't disclose where you "worship" or where you think the truth is being taught, then RIDE TO HELL cuz you & your twin sister *osisi abi wetin* keep jumping from thread to thread about DL saying absolutely nothing! What is your purpose here?

Ride to hell

Is this how bitter you are because the truth has been exposed ?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
frosbel:

I am a Christian.

smiley
wetin be ya church name ?
I want to be a member.
I want to come out of 'darkness'.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Pygru: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
Mee234:
true
Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
Apparently some folks like Frosbel are going to sue God if peradventure they see DL members in Heaven... cheesy #Heaven'sCourtOfAppeal....smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
OlowoTee: Apparently some folks like Frosbel are going to sue God if peradventure they see DL members in Heaven... cheesy #Heaven'sCourtOfAppeal....smiley

Presumption.

Let the wheat and the tares grow together , the harvest is coming.

smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Dead Body Of Eunice Mojisola Olawale Killed In Abuja While Preaching. / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.