Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,083 members, 7,909,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years (32597 Views)

Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by DICKtator: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
If he is a monk i believe.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
Questions to ask him:
1.Who is ur evidence or eye witness?
2.No one on earth not even witches and wizards can do dat;witches and wizards atleast drink bloods if u dnt knw!
3.Ask him if he hasn't been excreting all dose yrs!
.Did u drink water during those yrs,if yes,u've eaten 'cos water is food also.And I knw no one exists witout water for dat long period of yrs not even for a week.
Note:T̲̣̣̥HĨ̷̊S: young man in question is Ĵΰ§τ̅ calling for attention and the media also has fallen to his call,jobless sets of people.
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Thedetox: 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
WRECK NAIRABET,DO YOU WANT TO WIN LOTS OF CASH WEEK IN WEEK OUT,THEN YOU NEED THE EBOOK,MY EMAIL OLUDEMIT99@YAHOO.COM
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Siga: 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
....And I have survived eating good food for 5 yrs....who condition worse pass...
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
obadiah777: WITH YOUR 90 LB FRAME YOU WILL DIE AFTER 3 HOURS grin
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
ok roger dat. Won't eat anything for the next five years. But first lemme check my jollof rice on fire

4 Likes

Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
[size=15pt]"when I do eat food, it makes me feel very tired"[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
I don't believe it!
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Chibest2000(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
Fake tory... Bt if true then this man most be a ghost I can't even imagine someone staying 4 a week without food talkmore of 5 good years.
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Novice1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
This guy will make a successful pastor in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
rokiatu: [size=15pt]"when I do eat food, it makes me feel very tired"[/size]

THATS BECAUSE YOU ONLY DRINK GARRI MORNING AFTERNOON AND NIGHT. SEE YOU NEED VITAMINS TO DIGEST THE GARRI. THE GARRI DRAINS ALL YOUR VITAMINS. THATS WHY YOU TIRED AFTER YOU EAT

2 Likes

Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Ezedon(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
dont blame him he wants his name to enter guinness book of record
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
obadiah777: THATS BECAUSE YOU ONLY DRINK GARRI MORNING AFTERNOON AND NIGHT. SEE YOU NEED VITAMINS TO DIGEST THE GARRI. THE GARRI DRAINS ALL YOUR VITAMINS. THATS WHY YOU TIRED AFTER YOU EAT

What the heck are you on about dude? First of ll, I don't eat garri, secondly, that's a quote. The reverse is the case for me. I feel tired, angry, and absolutely blank when am hungry.
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by samjbo: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
This man must be Satan in human skin
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Makapounse(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
Fallacy

he wants his name to be in Guinness Book of Record.
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Ninilowo(m): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
Na craze he dey craze. Why im no tell pipu before he start to dey fast. Oya make he start anoda five years.

1 Like

Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by chaloner(m): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
Y na , y me , y do I hav to agree wit lies so easily , dis is not me , not how I bhav b4. Y all dis liesssss SOB!!!!

Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
rokiatu:

What the heck are you on about dude? First of ll, I don't eat garri, secondly, that's a quote. The reverse is the case for me. I feel tired, angry, and absolutely blank when am hungry.
STOP LYING JOR. I HAVE SEEN A POST OF YOURS WHERE YOU SAID YOU WERE IN UNI AND BROKE SO YOU DRINK GARRI 3 TIMES A DAY TILL YOUR NEXT ALLOWANCE FROM HOME
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by basty: 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2013
True LIE
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Butoneday2(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2013
Anam anu, Akuko mike ejeagha./ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin are u a ghost even though u're a ghost, ghost also eat. undecided undecided
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Anniettieufia(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2013
All are storiesl
he is looking for a way to fix his name on the GUINNESS BOOK of records.

Anywhere, with the background on the pictures,
he would be secretly collecting FRUITS & VEGETABLES from that evil forest .

I no ko blame am, nna de place where him from, nna him make am enter news, make him come pose here 4 naija nna community boys ko prove am. N E X T !
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by FunkyJustice(m): 6:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
Sir,me av done it for 10hrs or more,'BREATHerian,!!
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by supaeagles(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
DICKtator: If he is a monk i believe.
grin grin grin grin
oh boy, monk sef de chop oh - betta fried chicken and rice even.
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
Abujafood:

I once tried fasting without food and water for 3 weeks although I was weak I gained some weight sha

Please you guys are brothers

Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by kneatswan: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
Drugman
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by IdomaLikita: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
cryCan He teach my Dogs the Trick??Cuz Dante wud eat my Shoes if he doesn't eat for one day! They've wrecked me financially..Eat too damn much
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by maggio: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
white lie
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by IdomaLikita: 6:14pm On Jul 01, 2013
cryCan He teach my Dogs the Trick??Cuz Dante wud eat my Shoes if he doesn't eat for one day! They've wrecked me financially..Eat damn too much
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Evablazze(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
It now Obvious that it only when u tell lies and post rubbish that u will make the front page..#lie of d new month
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by TableLeg(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2013
Bull crap .... That man scoffed down chapattis, chick peas and all sorts in the dead of the night!

1 Like

Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by ozoemeka(m): 6:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Kendzyma(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2013
tell dem make dem open im stomach...u go see corect amala and gbegiri...still fresh and a chicken leg......even see hw fresh d man is...person wey dey chop 24/7 no fresh like dat nt to talk of person wey no chop for 5hours abi na 5yrs im call am?idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu / 3, 500 Male Sex Workers, Mostly Married, Discovered In Abuja - NACA / How To Get Rid Of Genital Warts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.