Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,438 members, 7,937,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:21 PM

Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years (32632 Views)

Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Wsdm: 7:12am On Jul 02, 2013
Prowizy2: I don't know what these white people gain by making false headlines and seeking 4 attention..
Ever since they sold some religious dogmaticm and bigotry in which we all wholeheartedly bought into, why will they not bring this one to us?
Is it not the same claims we make to God on so many frivolity that this one is also making? So what is new and different?
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Aliyeous(m): 8:13am On Jul 02, 2013
Sshhhhh i tink d guy is an alien frm planet sri n he's here 4 our frsh air
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Obinnio: 8:24am On Jul 02, 2013
Let any naija man foolishly try it and I will happily come for burial celebrations to chaw enough rice

1 Like

Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by ritz9: 8:34am On Jul 02, 2013
truth you said, i concur. the drug he is on is no other but dramol. look at his silly face.
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by johnstar(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2013
Dis 1 dey feed on weed na undecided
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by carlos1(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2013
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by alexis01: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2013
D guy na plant?bett.er hunger never beat am,story dat touch.
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by omar0001: 8:55am On Jul 02, 2013
The guy is credible. Wonders never cease..
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by phemheritage: 9:08am On Jul 02, 2013
That is called AIRTOSYTHENSIS.
A process whereby human being manufacture there food through the source of air. grin
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Daniel058(m): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2013
Abeg No jam me with dis lie
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by bot101(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2013
donem: what a lie! Ain't surprise considering the fact that he looks like one under the influence of a very cheap drugs.
I so totally support your comment
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by joshmoy(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2013
phemheritage: That is called AIRTOSYTHENSIS.
A process whereby human being manufacture there food through the source of air. grin
Ok...now where is the chlorophyll or which xact organ conveRts d air (nitrogen, oxygen, hydrogen and rare gases ) to food? Famzercheesy
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by bot101(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: hahahahahahaha...He should come to my sweet Naija and try to be a breatharian..Only shout by Agbero for bus stop go kill am...

#breatharian kooo! Choptarian niii!

I heard of a Naija prophetess who went on dry fasting for 70 days.. Her assistants kept mopping her body with a wet towel and they also kept bathing her(I heard that taking a shower often during fasting reduces hunger)..( At the end, she lost her voice for a while, she couldn't drink, eat for a while too and she almost died)
Laffing my head off here
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by joshmoy(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: hahahahahahaha...He should come to my sweet Naija and try to be a breatharian..Only shout by Agbero for bus stop go kill am...

#breatharian kooo! Choptarian niii!

I heard of a Naija prophetess who went on dry fasting for 70 days.. Her assistants kept mopping her body with a wet towel and they also kept bathing her(I heard that taking a shower often during fasting reduces hunger)..( At the end, she lost her voice for a while, she couldn't drink, eat for a while too and she almost died)
70 days...? I can bet $50 daht she was fed codedly... No b all dis cele churches..!
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by joshmoy(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2013
Hmmm...som1 pls drop d address of punch newspaper..or gimme CNN's phone no..me sef neva sleep 4 3 years now
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by isaiahethan: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2013
Na true story my pple,bit of error from sri-lanka publisher.the man did not eat for 5days not 5yrs thank u.
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by naijatruth: 9:59am On Jul 02, 2013
idnoble135:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2350754/Sri-Lankan-man-claims-lived-eating-food-FIVE-YEARS.html
He want to make impossibility to become possible, Big liar.
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by damique(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2013
Na wash joor bt sha If e dey posible, i go turn lion... I lyk meat gan wink
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Agbgift(f): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2013
Na lie jor, he nor get money, na I'm make am never chop 4 5yrs.
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by felipemadero(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
he doesnt take food bt takes drugs
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by breadplanet(f): 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
dedons: Na true

the man was my next door neighbour in sri-lanka before i relocated to iraq
Ok na
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by breadplanet(f): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
dedons: Hehehehehehe

me wey neva chop since morning:na breeze dey blow me up and down since.
Talkless of one liar wey him own na years;
mumu story.
Watch out for season 4.
Hehehehehehhehe
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Dpeacemaker101: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2013
This man is telling the truth,but he actually lives on SK
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
idupaul: This man is telling the truth .. I am a practicing breatharian myself .. I have been able to live for 6hrs without food or water .. In my own case of advanced breathery I use just air and beer to stay alive

1 Like

Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by EMERITUS1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
i believe him afterall a cac pastor fasted for 1 year dry fasting
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by deltakitchen: 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
DAMN LIE!
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
EMERITUS1: i believe him afterall a cac pastor fasted for 1 year dry fasting
which one?
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by sandyblings(f): 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2013
Marthakings: When I Saw The Title Of The Topic, I Just Laughed... And Him Still Get Mouth To Talk... Hehehe... I Tot Nigerians Were D Only Liars...
.Lmao
Re: Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years by Korrymama: 11:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
He means he did not eat for 5 yrs but was putting food and water in his mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

386 New COVID-19 Cases, 522 Discharged And 4 Deaths On August 1 -(2175 Tested) / Hospital Produces Wrong Corpse Of Nurudeen Alowonle For Burial / Cure For Herpes Simplex (hsv 1 And Hsv 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.