Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,276 members, 7,974,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:13 PM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (272121 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Popowaa: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
Then u will be a sun.Oya come update
chistar01: lol, because my name is chiSTAR right?, no worry i'll soon change my name 2 chiSUN, lol
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 4:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
@values, ok sir.

@nabsprada, thanks a mill, am flattered.

@Ay, lol, like seriously? And you haven't been fired yet? I think I'll like that kind of work oh, maybe you can hook me up?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by simplifier(f): 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2013
You are beginning to laugh too much, tongue
we are waiting,update sharperly
Re: My Complicated Love Story by opeano(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
wink how i wish dia is a rule in dat devils basket dat forbids d host frm bailing himself out, anyway, am sure chistar would lov d fact dat he was choosen, but for d sake of d ladies eyeing him here, he go twist dat aspect, unless he wants to b a real guy

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
**continuation**

Ok, since am not allowed to type stuffs with explicit contents here, and am a law abiding writer, I'll just spare you guys the full gist and censor it down to six direct words;

'SHE DID IT & I LIKED IT', who wouldn't anyway?

With that said...

The bash ended in the early hours of the morning, the guest left but I and Dominic stayed back and spent the rest of the morning in Hassy's house.

Back to my story...

One week Later.
Tuesday, 2:53pm

So I was bored and home alone, again, then as usual, my mind starts wandering;

'Where all this people for this house they go everyday self? Them go just they leave only me and Ginger for house. Wetin I go do now?... Dominic no dey and Hassy don carry hin two left legs go school, finally. Wait oh! I never even call this girl wey Dominic give me hin number since last week, make i call am either she go fit come my house'
Ginger BTW is my dog.

*Dials Tenny number, picks almost immediately*

ME: Hello?

TENNY: yea, Hi?

ME: ermm, what's up?

TENNY: am fine, please who am I speaking with?

ME: Its Micheal

TENNY: (trying to recall) ermm, Micheal? Micheal from?

ME: Micheal Na! Hassy's friend, chill am I speaking to Tenny?

TENNY: Oh, Micheal! Asin that Uniport guy?

TENNY: (Uniport guy? Who told this one I school at Uniport?) Yea, exactly. Is this Teniola... Sorry Tenny?

TENNY: yea its me, am sorry for the JAMB questions, I don't have your number on my phone

ME: No p, I even just stole your number from your sister's phone yesterday, she didn't want to give me

TENNY: hahaha, Ole, don't mind her sha, she can over do the 'elder sister's thing times

ME: Hmm, well its expected. So what's up na?

TENNY: am just there, kinda bored

ME: Eeyaa, sorry babes, but you know what? I'm bored too, I was wondering if you...

MTN: (Interrupts call) Dear customer, you have less than one minute of call left.

'God punish una papa!' I curse MTN.

TENNY: Hello? You there?

ME: Yea, I don't have much airtime left can we talk later or chat online?

TENNY: Ok, no qualms, just text me your pin, I'll add you up

ME: *giggles* Na, am not on BBM and don't do the BIS thing, I'm into the AIS level

TENNY: AIS? What's that?

ME: Android Internet Service, don't worry sha I think I spotted you on my whatsapp list, Ill message you right away

TENNY: You are a case, ok, thats cool too sha. I'll be expecting, bye

ME: Yea, bye. Talk to you later.

*hangs up*

I quickly open the whatsapp and search for her on my contact and send a message.
She replies almost immediately.

After much beating around the bush and purposely avoiding the BJ incident at the party, I finally hit the point and ask her to come over and she reluctantly agrees after I literally had to beg her.

History repeated itself as I broke the world record for sweeping and arranging a house. The former record was set by me at school when Ify came over for the first time, and now I just broke my record with minus 5 minutes.

When I was done, I could see my reflection on the tiled floor and I smiled at a work well done.

I had far settled in my bedroom just toying with my phone, when I got a whatsapp message alert. Naturally I check it and see its from Tenny, it says;

'I'm at your gate, better cage that your dog before opening the gate'

I just smiled and grabbed a shirt then headed outside to bring her in. But...

Unlike most nigerians who name thier dogs anything just because its just the way its meant to be done, we didn't act that way. We gave Ginger Its name for a reason;

'The dog too dey happy and ginger unnecessarily'.

I majestically bounced out of the house, into the compound and then Ginger chooses the most wrong time ever to play hide and seek with me.

I whistled and screamed its name for minutes but all to no avail, so I try chasing the stûpid dog and catching it, but it ran under my dad's car, which is beyond my reach.

'If I catch you today, I swear I'll sell you to that calabar man who lives down the street' I scream to the dog who didn't seem to care. He probably knows its just an empty threat.

'where are you now?' Tenny sends another message.

At this point, I see violence isn't working so I swallowed my pride and resulted to begging my dog, MY OWN DOG! Can you imagine?.

'Ginger... Please come out and go to your cage, I'll give you twice your daily meal this evening' I try bribing, but the dog still isint moved by that neither.

'hmm, ok bye!, am going!' Tenny sends the third message.

I pondered over it and decided to take the risk, afterall all Ginger has done is bite like 4 people, maybe he won't even attack Tenny. I encourage myself.

I run to the gate and open it, luckily she was yet to leave, I just apologised and invited her in.

Before I could lock the gate and turn, Ginger is already out of the car and walking toward Tenny at a slow scary pace.

BTW ginger is female German Shepherd breed, and a wise man once said;

'Never underestimate a female dog'

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Welldone work, but this your suspense is getting too much. Pls cum nd continue
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Popowaa: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2013
CHISTAR U ARE THE BOMB.CHOCOLITO BOMBAY.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by hpk(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2013
Ginger na bad market ohhh!!!! If na me, I go carry tenny for neck, LT no fit waste mehn!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by gandyluv(f): 6:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
hmmmm....i so much hate dogs...twale chistar

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by saintbeejay: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2013
hope ginger no do wetin dey my mind sha.....sighs
Re: My Complicated Love Story by sizzlezNBT(f): 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
I dunno wen I'm goin 2 b thru nyweiz I dnt wnt 2 b n kudos!,mayn! Dis is wonderful kiss

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by simplifier(f): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hahaha, this ginger dog wan spoil show sha.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
@luvlystar, lol. Ermm, I'll update more 2mao or before I sleep, pending on if I get the ginger to type, no promises made tho.(not talking about my dog oh)

@Popowa, thanks

@hpk, you funny oh, dem tell you say I get that kind power?

@gandy, y na? I love dogs oh, even though they could be a pain in the äss atimes.

@saint, we go soon know.

@sizzles thanks, welcome on board.

@simplifier , I dey tell you oh!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Deiok(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2013
I have to commen shey?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nduking92(m): 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
nyyyyyyc one,my guy ur head de dia.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2013
Do houses in jakande av fences talkless of gates asin wen u went to open d gate
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 8:04am On Jul 27, 2013
GOOD MORNING GUYS!. ITS ANOTHER SATURDAY SO THERE WOULD LIKELY BE LATE UPDATES PENDING ON ALOT OF PERSONAL FACTORS. BEAR WITH ME. THANKS FOR READING.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by ijechikky(f): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2013
O God!wch kind suspense be diz 1 naa!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MsSpaqs(f): 11:36am On Jul 27, 2013
Abeg make una no vex 4 chistar.He dey do environmental sanitation.He will b wt u SOON.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2013
abeg do Com update nah,if I vex I fit send amadiouha afta u o
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2013
gandyluv: hmmmm....i so much hate dogs...twale chistar

same here dol,bt giv me cats anytym anyday...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Bryancrox(m): 12:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mehn so luv ur writing skills,ur story is full of suspence,imaginery and funny/intereresting...Kip it coming,my p3 is a kinda of useless since i started reading ur story...Thumbs up bro

2 Likes

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 4:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
**continuation**

'Ginger! Ginger! Cage!' I screamed at Ginger who was already accelerating towards Tenny.

On a normal day, when I say that, Ginger would wag its tail and reluctantly go to its cage, but today seemed to be an abnormal day, because it kept on walking closer.

Tenny was getting rather scared as she kept on surveying the compound and I assumed she was looking for the best place to run to if Ginger eventually attacks.

Frankly speaking, I was quite scared too for a minute, not because it may bite me, which them never born am well to try, but I didn't think I had the money to pay for her medical bills if things got out of hand.

'I thought I told you to cage your dog?' Tenny asked while standing behind me.

'did you? I thought you liked dogs self' I acted like I didn't read the whatsapp message.

'like dogs ke? I hate them. Well hope yours don't bite oh'

I nearly said;
'mumu! No oh, it would just lick your leg' but held mouth and said;
'Ermm, It bites oh, but don't wo...' before I could complete the 'worry' she had already unlocked the gate and run out.

I couldn't hold the laughter that was already choking me, so I busted and laughed out loud.

I followed her outside and tried apologizing but she seemed too angry to listen to me as she turned and started walking away.

I wasn't ready to let her go yet so I ran after her and begged more. She didn't bulge until I threatened to knell down right in the middle of the road and beg her more. And that worked because she wasn't ready to attract so much attention.

We both walked back to my house and I asked for a minute to go and cage Ginger.

This time I meant business and was ready to use violence on Ginger since dialogue wasn't working.

I picked up a rake that was placed carelessly on the floor with the intention to beat the living hell out of Ginger.

'Ginger!! Cage!!!' I screamed one more last time before I used violence.

Just like Ginger read my thoughts and saw I wasn't kidding anymore, it ran to its cage and hid its face.

'God just saved you' I murmured to myself as I walked towards the cage to lock it incase the stupid dog had a secret agenda.

Moments later Tenny and I were in the sitting room and the Ginger issue was history.

'So this is where Micheal lives?' Tenny asked rhetorically in a suspicious tone.

'Yes oh, this where I live. What can I offer you? Water, juice or soft drinks?' I asked, listing the available options.

'Water would do, thanks' She replied modestly.

'you sure?' I asked

'yea. Most juice and soft drinks have artificial preservatives which on a long run could be really poisonous' She replied.

'nawa oh, who asked you for all this plenty grammar?' I asked, teasing her strange reply.

She just smiled, so I left to get the water.

Power Holding Corporation of Nigeria (PHCN) is truly famous for one thing and don't ever fail to live up to thier name, Holding Power. They truly hold power and don't release it. There wasn't light and the weather was hot, really hot.

So I switched on the generator, risking the fact that my dad would skin me alive if he found out I switched it on in broad daylight for no justified reason. But it was a risk worth taking, as Tenny was quite impressed at my hospitality, and that only meant I was a step closer to getting what I truly wanted.

I eventually joined her on the couch and started a conversation...

'So do you realise all I know about you is your name and your sister?' I asked

'Hmm, isn't that enough?' she asked

'Nope, its not, considering the fact that we have quite a history' I replied,a referring to the BJ ish.

'hmm, history? What history?' She asked purposely avoiding eyecontact.

'nevermind sha, just tell me something I don't know about Teniola' I replied, avoiding the question.

'Ok, Firstly, I thought I told you to call me Tenny?' She asked now smiling.

'Ermm, oh, am sorry about that. Tenny.'

'good, so what exactly do you want to know?'

'ermm, your nameS, school, level, age, likes, dislikes.. Just basic stuffs like that Na'

'Hmm, ok. Lets do it this way. You tell me something about you and I'll tell you my version of that same thing' she replied.

I chuckled at her idea but agreed anyway.

'So my name is Micheal Odoh, but a close friends call me chistar' I started.

'Hmm, so am I close enough to call you Chistar?'

'that depends on how much I get to KNOW about you today' I replied emphasizing on the 'know' , and winked at her.

She figured I was talking dirty but decided to play hard to get and replied;

'Ok, good luck with that. Anyway, am Teniola Adetilewa' She replied.

'Hmm, ok. So, I school at uniport, studying managements and I'm in my second year' I wasn't really in 200lv yet, but would be when school resumed.

'nice! Am even seeking admission there'

'Really?' I asked surprised

'Yea!'... 'For political science' she added

'Wow, but I thought they have released some lists?' I asked, to check if she was lieing.

'Ermm, I didn't say...'

TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
I don miss many update o. I go try read and drop my comment later.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2013
@cousim, Im not referring to the lowcost houses.

@Ij, chistar's suspence. *winks*

@ms spaq, thanks jhur, dem no know say na me dey sweep all the markets for my area on saturdays

@nasprada, why you like to dey threaten me with amadioha?

@bryan, thanks bro, am flattered. On there news, you can send your ps3 to me o, since its been rendered useless for the time being. cheesy

@yemi, fingers crossed.

And on that note. Good evening to you all.

PEACE.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by emmadiva(f): 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2013
this update small na
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MsSpaqs(f): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ahan Ginger is just showin dat she cn also b jealous na,if Tenny leaves its Ginger dat will remain o.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Bryancrox(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
@chistar,if i send yhu d p3,hw re yhu gonna do d update tin? Dat means yhu wil use ur hands 2 be playing game nd ur legs 2 press phone rite?...Oboy update o dis ur story i nor lie yhu dey make my smtin front in 4 sm parts o...Vry romantic
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Ahan Ginger is just showin dat she cn also b jealous na,if Tenny leaves its Ginger dat will remain o.
come! Wetin you dey try talk? :@

@bryan, no worry. The updates would still be comming, I'll use the ps3 to clear my head, when I'm outta ideas.

@emma, hmm, realy? Its the normal lenght oh, I dont know why it seems small to you.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
I finally catch up. Nigerian girls and lie sha.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MsSpaqs(f): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
[quote author=chistar01] come! Wetin you de try talk? @

No b 4 english i type d thing angry .No b Ginger u first sabi b4 u meet Tenny ehn?Ansa me na
Re: My Complicated Love Story by sizzlezNBT(f): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
yemi2plus2: I finally catch up. Nigerian girls and lie sha.
wich lie is dat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.