Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,273 members, 7,974,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:08 PM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (272120 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2013
Phew! It wasnt easy but I did it. NEW UPDATE IN A BIT
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Evergreen4(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hmmm, Finally I just read d last sentence,av been reading this story since yesterday, chister U ARE THE BOMB, but wait Ooo, u mean all those incidents in sch happened only in year 1, hw will year 2,3and b 4 be na. Thumbs up guy, keep d updates flowing...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
**continuation**

'Ermm, I didn't say I was in the school yet, I said I'm seeking admission there' She replied, kinda getting pissed at my statement.

I wanted to push it and ask more questions but reasoned it would be better to just change the topic to something more 'erotic'.

'ok, good luck with that, I hope you even get admitted self, so I'll show you the around PH' I finally said.

'hmm, me too oh, I've been at home for a whole year and it ain't fun atall'

'yea, I know that feeling, don't worry sha, I'm sure if the people at admission office see your passport they would definitely admit you because of your beauty' I flattered

she just smiled in response.

'so back to knowing eachother right?' I asked, trying change the topic

'yea'

'so am from a family of four, and am the last kid'

'hmm, no wonder' she replied

'no wonder what?' I asked with undivided interest.

'nevermind' then she continued.. 'am from a Family o....'

'wait wait oh!, you must tell me what you mean by 'no wonder' I interrupted.

'hmm, its nothing serious. Its just that there's how the last kid of a family act, and you act like that'

'Hmm, how do I act?' I asked getting more curious. I had to know if it was a good or bad thing.

'I don't know, lets just say you act like you are above other people'

'asin I act pompous?' I asked with an eyebrow raised.

'Na, not exactly. You know what? Just forget it'

'hmm, ok... So?' I agreed reluctantly.

'cool, as I was saying, am from a family of six, and am the third kid' She replied.

'wow, six? From how many mothers?' I asked, teasing her

'How many do you expect? One na'

'then your dad must be C.Ronaldo, a wonderful striker' I teased, smiling

'you are not serious' she replied, giggling. The tapped my chest in a rather seductive way.

'hmm, so this is how girls of nowadays seduce innocent boys like me?' I thought.

'so I've been doing all the talking since, why don't you tell me something random about you?' I asked

'hmm, ok.. Ermm, I'm single' she replied.

'wow! You don't know how to lie oh' I said in doubt.

'am serious, I broke up with my EX last month'

'why? If i may ask'

'nothing really, lets just say we weren't meant to be. So how about you?' she paused, and noticed I didn't get what she meant, so she continued 'tell me about your girlfriend'.

'wait oh, wetin make this girl think say I get babe?' I pondered

'I'm single too. What made you think I had a girlfriend' I asked.

'haha, guys! You all would never change. If you all are single who are your girlfriends dating?' she asked, rather rhetorically

'I'm dead serious. Am as single as possible. I just haven't found the right person' I lied to make myself look good.

'right person? What do you mean?'

'I don't know, most girls just lack what I look for in a girlfriend'

'and what might that be?' She asked pulling closer to me.

'A good heart just...' I pushed towards her and whispered in her ears 'just like yours'

And that alone did the whole magic! She fell for my legendary 'whisper something romantic in her ears' trick.

Before I could say 'ms spaq' or 'simplifier' she had her lips perfectly placed on mine, and as a sharp guy, I slipped my tongue in to her mouth and you know the rest.

One thing led to another and pieces of clothes were being thrown at different corners of the sitting room.

Then just when I was about to... She held me and said;

'Micheal wait!. I can't do this'

But at that moment my ears weren't working properly as I kept on sucking and kissing the kissables.

'Micheal! I said stop!' she screamed at me this time. Automatically I got back my ability to hear.

'stop? Bu.. Bu... But.. Why? Have I do... Doone something wrong?' I stammered.

'No, not atall, Its me actually.'

'what do you mean? You ain't doing anything wrong na' I asked, and I could feel my D getting harder while my sweat pores were getting more active as floods of sweat flowed out of it.

'I'm still a virgin, and I'm not ready yet'

On hearing this I almost said;

'God punish your papa! Na why you come they send me signs since?' But I just kept quiet and in order for me not to do something I might regret later, I stood up and said;

'Please leave my house' politely

'but micheal I..'

'shey cotton wool dey your ear? I say make you dey go!' I raised my voice at her. Trying to avoid looking at her nakèd body.

'Micheal, I'm sorry its just that am..'

'who asked for your explanation? I said getout!'

'Micheal dont do..'

'vrooooommmmmm!!' a car suddenly made a sound from outside.

I knew who it was but needed to confirm, so I went to check through the window and my doubt was cleared.

My dad just entered the compound with his other car and I knew I had entered my own.

Firstly, the gen was on. Secondly, there was a näked girl in the sitting room and thirdly I dint open the gate for him, so he probably opened it himself.

I looked at näked Tenny and just sat down on the floor and muttered under my breath...

'I DON DIE'

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
Evergreen4: Hmmm, Finally I just read d last sentence,av been reading this story since yesterday, chister U ARE THE BOMB, but wait Ooo, u mean all those incidents in sch happened only in year 1, hw will year 2,3and b 4 be na. Thumbs up guy, keep d updates flowing...
lol.. Like seriously, I wonder too oh. Welcome on board bro. Thanks
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
You've DIE
Re: My Complicated Love Story by sizzlezNBT(f): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sweat "pores" nt sweat "pours", keep gettin into trouble...oluwa is on ur side. Innocent boy like u?... I pray o grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by omotayo9177: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2013
Like seriously...Ginger head don catch u..
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Youngzicco(m): 11:19pm On Jul 27, 2013
Nice write-up bro! 98% hailing sir....we go soon reach Jerusalem sha
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Shedysworld(m): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
O My!!! this guy is damn good, Chistar u've used ur writing power to make me comment on a story, which i dont do. Hav read alot here(NL) but this one stands out. More grace
Re: My Complicated Love Story by BabieGhagha(f): 12:12am On Jul 28, 2013
chistar u don enta ur own if ur papa catches u nd dat naked tenny
Re: My Complicated Love Story by simplifier(f): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2013
Michael don enter am today....
christar u sure wella, send ur atm card and pin, just want to appreciate u
Re: My Complicated Love Story by faithgokz(f): 5:35am On Jul 28, 2013
hehehehe. . .yhu af dead
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MsSpaqs(f): 5:36am On Jul 28, 2013
U sha wan put my name for ur story.Anyways tnks grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 6:27am On Jul 28, 2013
@Yemi, I dey tells you!

@sizzles, eshe jhur, not realy my fault tho, I use an 'autocorrect' software to type and it somehow always changes my 'pores' to 'pour'

@omotayo , lol.. Abi oh, maybe d dog swear 4 me.

@young, thanks bro. Jerusalem, here I come.

@shedys, honestly speaking, Im totally elated and flattered, thanks for whining me bro.

@babie, 'thus my predicament'

@simplifier, see this girl oh, na the pin you wan send am to? I thought its account number u shud be asking for?

@faithgoks, story of my life.

@ms spaqs, you dont seem to be happy about that, anyway, you are welcome.

On that note, good morning to you all, thanks 4 the encouraging comments and corrections. Love you all. So am off to church, see y'all later, more updates would come later in the day.

PEACE
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MsSpaqs(f): 6:59am On Jul 28, 2013
Of course am happy,who doesn't like attention. tongue
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Neduzze5(m): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2013
simplifier: Michael don enter am today....
christar u sure wella, send ur atm card and pin, just want to appreciate u

Na wa oh.... Na the new process of transferring money to person account be this
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Aghagba(f): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2013
Ye dats gbege.lmao
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Michelle55: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2013
i'm done with ma aptitude test...... so i can now focus on your story wella. but guy na gbege for you oh as your pman cum back that crucial time sha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but as guy man wey u b,u supox know wetin to do nah cool if not ur middle name go b gobe
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Olygal: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2013
CHISUN nice story, keep da updates rollin.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by valdes00(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2013
Ghen ghen ghen ghen.......u haf die
Re: My Complicated Love Story by valdes00(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2013
God don catch u today..... Ur cup don full
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Neduzze5(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Daddy: Son, who is she?

Chistar: Erm..... Daddy, erm... sh..she isss my.... that my classmate I told you about. I was teaching her lecture.

Daddy:

Guyman, ich bin don be for you oh unless say you go hide am inside ceiling!

In the words of Badoo,

I pirry you!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by faithgokz(f): 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=chistar01]faithgoks, story of my life[/quote] na "faithgokZ o. . no be faithgoks!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by faithgokz(f): 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote
author=chistar01]@Yemi, I dey tells you!

@sizzles, eshe jhur, not realy my fault tho, I use an 'autocorrect'
software to type and it somehow always changes my 'pores' to 'pour'

@omotayo , lol.. Abi oh, maybe d dog swear 4 me.

@young, thanks bro. Jerusalem, here I come.

@shedys, honestly speaking, Im totally elated and flattered, thanks for
whining me bro.

@babie, 'thus my predicament'

@simplifier, see this girl oh, na the pin you wan send am to? I thought
its account number u shud be asking for?

@faithgoks, story of my life.

@ms spaqs, you dont seem to be happy about that, anyway, you are
welcome.

On that note, good morning to you all, thanks 4 the encouraging comments
and corrections. Love you all. So am off to church, see y'all later,
more updates would come later in the day.

PEACE[/quote]
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
@aghagba, naso

@mitchelle, lol, no oh, thats not my middle name oh. Gobe ke

@valdes, hehehe.. Dont be too sure oh.

@Neduzze, guy, you have some explaining to do oh. Shey you know?

@faithgokz, aiit, I stand corrected.

I hope you all went to church?

Anyway, NEW UPDATE IN A BIT.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
**continuation**

There is always this time in the life of every dubious person when they all run out of luck and thier guardian angel desert them, therefore leaving them at the mercy of thier supposed victim.

In times like that, even the wisest person gets outwitted and the smartest get to know they aren't as smart as they thought.

I was in such situation where I was out of ideas and even my presumed guardian angel was nowhere near.

I sat down on the floor and went into deep thoughts, insearch of a remedy but all to no avail.

The problem wasn't that my dad would beat me, which he can't exactly do tho. But the problem was the scolding and annoying hours of lecture I would receive, then if I do anything wrong no matter how little, my dad would be like;

'that's how you would be bringing näked girls to the house'

I'm quite sure most of you all would agree with me when I say;

'why don't this man just beat me and forget about this?'.

In my confused state, stûpid Tenny had the courage to ask;

'Is anything wrong?'

I almost said; 'mumu, no oh, everything is fine, am just sitting on the floor because there is no chair' But just stared at her in total disgust.

It seemed her brain started functioning well, because she stood up and went to check what I saw through the window. She probably saw my dad trying to park the car properly and then she took charge of the situation;

'so is that why you are sitting down on the floor? Do you want your dad to see us both like this? Would you wear your cloth!' she literally ordered me. I wanted to object but figured it would be easier to explain if werent both näked. So I obeyed and we both dressed up. Then she asked for the least thing I expected;

'Do you have a bible?'

'nawa oh! Wetin you wan use bible for? Shey you wan pray say the man no go complain?' I pondered, but pointed at the bible which was placed on a table beside the couch, just because of sheer curiosity. I just gave her the benefit of doubt.

'good, oya come and sit beside me and just follow my lead, and everything would be fine' she replied.

We had both stared at the first page of the bible for about 5 minutes and I couldn't still understand how that would help, when the door bell rang.

I muttered;
'here goes nothing' and went to open the door, rather reluctantly.

'welcome dad' I greeted.

'why didn't you come and open the gate when I horned?' my dad asked, totally ignoring my greeting and taking me of balance.

'ermm.. I.. I.. Was...'

'good afternoon sir' Tenny suddenly cut in.

'good afternoon, how are you?'

'am fine sir' she replied with a wide smile.

'hmm, so micheal are you not going to introduce your friend to me?' My dad asked in a 'I will tell your mother' tone. Don't ask me how i knew the tone.

'I'm sister Teniola sir, we are from the same school are we both attend the same bible study fellowship' Tenny replied before I started stammering. She held the bible up to her chest region, asin she was hugging it.

'chai! This babe sabi lie oh! And after dem go talk say na devil dey lie pass' I thought and looked at my dad face to get his facial impression.

He looked surprised and said;

'Hmm, Wonder shall never end o! As the yoruba people do say ''aa ri iru eleyi ri aa fin deru ba oloro ni'. Anyway, I can see you people were busy before I interrupted, let me let you people continue' He replied and went to his room without asking any more questions.

I knew he could sense something fishy but since he had no proof he just decided to let it slide.

I waited until I heard him jam his room door before I talked;

'I'm so sorry about everything that just happened, its just that my dad could be....' I tried explaining.

'nevermind, I understand, my mum can be quite annoying attimes.' she cut in smiling. 'anyway, I'll be taking my leave now so come and see me off, just incase your dog has been set loosed'

I felt like I had wronged her already by trying to chase her out of my house when she told me she wasn't ready, so I decided to clear that too...

'You don't have to leave if you don't want to, am sorry about earlier. I was just being a stupid dîckhead'

'Na, Its not that. My mum would soon start wondering where I am and you know how our parents could be'

'hmm, yes oh, I really know. Ok let me see you off, but you have to promise me to come over again tomorrow'

'I don't know yet, but I'll try sha. We would chat on whatsapp'

'ok oh, miss Adetilewa' I teased.

She just smiled and I saw her off, Luckily for us, Ginger was still in its cage.

'what a nice girl, she seems to understand everything about me sha. She would make a great girlfriend, but would she even agree?' I thought to myself as I walked backed into the house.

I was back in the house, watching TV when my phone rang, I assumed it was Tenny calling to say she had gotten home but I found out I was wrong. And it was 'Chidinma' calling.

Who is Chidinma? You may ask.

You remember that Christ embassy usher right?

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MsSpaqs(f): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2013
*in Tenny's voice* Praise d lord somebody.Lmao
Re: My Complicated Love Story by lukfame(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
Sharp girl...I tink she's a better tinker dan d sharp guy himself...lolz
Re: My Complicated Love Story by valdes00(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
The devil is a liar....but when a girl lies, you will know d devil is just a learner
****looks left and right, runs out of thread before those girls attack me****
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
valdes00: The devil is a liar....but when a girl lies, you will know d devil is just a learner
i totaly agree with this post, esp benin girls
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Obinnau(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2013
Hey chistar I must commend you for aa job well done. I started reading 4 days ago, am now on page 17. Let me read fast and catch up.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
@ms spaqs, Halleluyah.

@lukfame, lol, dont worry, you would soon understand.

@obinnau, thanks man! Idi too muchu!

#TYPING NEW UPDATES

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.