Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,790 members, 7,912,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (270926 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
@chistar is it tenny or jenny?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by dhonei(f): 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2013
tz bin a long while buh was able to catch up at last..Chistar i pity ur condition o
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
@cute, its Jenny actually. Thanks for bringing that typo to my notice.

@dhonei, where did you go to before?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by DEllaluv(f): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2013
Chistar does ds story stp at page 29
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Hoyeenz(f): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
I have been reading this story since but I have never commented, pardon me for that, but, sincerely, Chistar, your sense of description is splufic, keep it up. One question before I forget, is Chistar very handsome that all these girls are falling anyhow?

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by simplifier(f): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Teniola seems the perfect girl for michael bt why she dey lie nw?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Tundeiab(m): 8:26pm On Jul 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2013
@Ella, no, it doesnt, as a matter of fact, I dont know what page it would end, but whenever it ends, you would definitely know.

@Honeeyz, lol, thanks for reading and commenting. And I'll let you be the judge of being 'handsome' or not.

@simplifier, you think?

@tunde, thanks for the encouragement.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by BabieGhagha(f): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2013
chistar01: @Ije, lol.. Ok ma.

@babie, do what thing? Lol

@neduezze, lol.. Help me tell am oh. I'll be expecting the mail.

NEW UPDATE IN A BIT
u shud undastand wat am sayin nw cos u already know wat am sayin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by BabieGhagha(f): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2013
Neduzze5:

Lol... See judgement oh... He hasn't told you about all the girls he has visited or those that have visited him so that question is out of the context

I may send you an email later

Guy we dey wait you oh!
it is wat av read dat am judging nd wat email ar u talkin abt
Re: My Complicated Love Story by BabieGhagha(f): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2013
Neduzze5:

Lol... See judgement oh... He hasn't told you about all the girls he has visited or those that have visited him so that question is out of the context

I may send you an email later

Guy we dey wait you oh!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by BabieGhagha(f): 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
pls chistar who is jenny again or is it tenny u ar talkin abt
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Ollybarbie219(f): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
Neduzze5: Daddy: Son, who is she?

Chistar: Erm..... Daddy, erm... sh..she isss my.... that my classmate I told you about. I was teaching her lecture.

Daddy:

Guyman, ich bin don be for you oh unless say you go hide am inside ceiling!

In the words of Badoo,

I pirry you!!
Lwkmddd!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by DEllaluv(f): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dts kul.....nyc story
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Eniqurl(f): 11:31pm On Jul 29, 2013
chistar01: smiley lol,and ill try not to diappoint you ,thanks for reading
m enjoyinq everibit of dz story
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Hoyeenz(f): 12:32am On Jul 30, 2013
chistar01: @Ella, no, it doesnt, as a matter of fact, I dont know what page it would end, but whenever it ends, you would definitely know.

@Honeeyz, lol, thanks for reading and commenting. And I'll let you be the judge of being 'handsome' or not.

@simplifier, you think?

@tunde, thanks for the encouragement.
Judge? Oh my God! I'm honored! But, how can I be the judge when I have never seen you?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by hollas2jnr(m): 5:22am On Jul 30, 2013
simplifier: I just keep wondering why u picked the title 'My complicated love story'... i tell you, it ought to be ' A players diary'.
Gbamest! I just wanted to update myself before commenting "THREAD RENAMED; EXPLOITS OF A PLAYER" rather.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Feyifahm: 7:11am On Jul 30, 2013
This is realy lovely,chistar u r d bomb
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2013
@babie, erm, Its Tenny, just a typo. Thanks its corrected.

@olly, hey! I see you.

@D.Ella, thanks

@Enidurl, am glad you like it

@hoyeens, lol, lets leave 'fate' to decide that. grin

@hollas & Simplifier, lol. Where were you guys when the story was still fresh and I asked for a new title? But wait oh, why do the both of you have 'players' in your suggested title? Am not a player na just one dude who lived a complicated love life grin wink

@Feyi , ermm, I dont know if I should say 'thanks bro or thanks dear. Take the one you like sha wink

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ALL FLATTER ME BUT I LIKE IT ANYWAY, YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON I WRITE SO THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SUPPORT. MUAH! Love you all.grin grin grin cheesywink

AND BTW, GOOD MORNING, HOPE YOU ALL SLEPT WELL? BECAUSE I DID. grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by BabieGhagha(f): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2013
[quote author=chistar01][color=#990000]@babie, erm, Its Tenny, just a typo. Thanks its corrected.

@olly, hey! I see you.

@D.Ella, thanks

@hollas & Simplifier, lol. Where were you guys when the story was still fresh and I asked for a new title? But wait oh, why do the both of you have 'players' in your suggested title? Am not a player na just one dude who lived a complicated love life grin wink

@Feyi , ermm, I do
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Hoyeenz(f): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2013
chistar01: @babie, erm, Its Tenny, just a typo. Thanks its corrected.

@olly, hey! I see you.

@D.Ella, thanks

@Feyi , ermm, I dont know if I should say 'thanks bro or thanks dear. Take the one you like sha wink

I DONT KNOW WHY YOU ALL FLATTER ME BUT I LIKE IT ANYWAY, YOU GUYS ARE THE REASON I WRITE SO THANKS FOR THE AWESOME SUPPORT. MUAH! Love you all.grin grin grin cheesywink

Good to know that you slept well. grin
chistar01: @babie, erm, Its Tenny, just a typo. Thanks its corrected.

@olly, hey! I see you.

@D.Ella, thanks

Good to know that you slept well. grin My fingers are crossed.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Madawaki01(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2013
*sighs*
whole page gone without an update
Re: My Complicated Love Story by DEllaluv(f): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2013
Gud mrnin....wen is d nxt update cmn up,dnt wnt my mb to finish b4 dt tym o
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2013
NEW UPDATE IN A BIT
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 11:33am On Jul 30, 2013
**continuation**

'All along it was a fever/ a cold sweat, hot-headed believer/ I threw my hands in the air, I said show me something/ he said...' Rihanna smoothly sang the lyrics of her 'stay' track through my earpiece which was plugged in as we headed to the school for the valedictory.

I've never been the kind of person who goes to parties and occasions uninvited, but this case was quite different. And wait a minute, I was invited by Dominic na, or is Invitation not invitation irrespective of the fact that they too weren't invited.

Anyway, we boarded a 'keke marowa' which dropped us right in front of the school.

BTW, 'keke marowa' is simply a substitute informal name of a tricycle.

The music which echoed out of the school compound was so loud that I was forced to unplug my earpiece since I could barely hear Rihanna's tiny voice.

On getting to the gate, we were confronted by a bouncer who asked us for our I.D cards.

On seeing this bouncer, I wondered; ' why all this bouncers dey get big muscles? Shey dem dey chop manure ni?'...

I knew instantly that he wasn't asking for just any I.D card of ours but an I.D of the school, which of course, we didn't have. At that point I was about suggesting we just turn and go back home, or perhaps drop by a bar and just chill till later on in the day, but Hassy had a better idea.

'Help us call the headboy' Hassy requested, totally ignoring the bouncer's question and his pretty huge physique.

'and why would I do that?' the bouncer asked with a thick voice,

'I am Hastrop Williams, and I'm an ex-deputy headboy of this school'

'So this guy real name na 'Hastrop'?' I pondered. I had never really bothered to ask what his true name was because I was fine with the 'Hassy'.

'so you are an ex-student?' The bounced asked.

'yes, we all are actually.' Hassy replied saving our ässes from being bounced since we had no legal reason to be at the graduation ceremony.

'Ok, you should have just said so since. We are acting this way because of we don't want what happened last year to to repeat itself, I'm sure you guys understand.' The bouncer replied and shifted so we could pass.

I wasn't aware of what happened the previous year as the bouncer stated, so I asked Hassy what he meant out of curiosity and he replied;

'No mind am jhur, na just some mumu estate boys wey drink too much alomo before them come here'

I didn't ask any more questions, because I instantly understood what he meant, and would have loved to explain it to you guys but that would be a story for another day.

So, we eventually spotted a vacant spot which could contain our three somewhere in between the crowd and we took it quickly before some sharp niggas act 'sharp'.

I immediately started to survey the environment mainly for two reasons, firstly, to simply know exactly where I was and secondly, to hopefully spot Tenny.

The ceremony was an outdoor event which I assumed was because of the large crowd and the unavailability of a big enough hall. There were over 10 average sized canopies with hundreds of chairs arranged underthem and yet people still stood under the sun because the chairs weren't enough.

I caught a sight of a set of people wearing similar green gowns and a funny looking hat, so I naturally assumed they were the valeditorians.

I looked carefully at each off them in search of Tenny, but she wasn't in thier midst, and this make me worried.

Just when I was about to loose hope and conclude she wasn't present in the occasion, I was startled by a voice which sounded exactly like hers echoing from a speaker which was kinda close to me;

'On behalf of my fellow prefects and the entire 2011/2012 graduating set of this prestigious college. I, the headgirl, in person of Adetilewa Teniola wants to say a big thank you to the principal, the teaching and non-teaching staffs, not forgetting the...'

I had to stand up to see the person who had such identical voice and name with Tenny, and I was stunned when I saw it was no other person but my own Teniola.

'What tha Fûck?!! This girl is not only graduating today, but she is the head girl too and she never mentioned anything about that to me? What's going on here?' I pondered.

She had finished her appreciation speech and then Joined her fellow colleagues under the 'graduants' canopy before an idea strucked me.

I picked up my phone and dialed her number trying to make sure she didn't see me, but I saw her clearly. It started ringing and I saw her search her bag for something which I assumed was her phone, and I was right.

She brought her phone out and after letting it ring for a while asif she was contemplating if she was going to pick it or not, she finally picked it.

'Hello?'

'yea, hi babes' i replied.

'hi boo. Wadup?

'am cool, where are you? I asked immediately.

I saw her look around as if she was looking for someone before she replied;

'I'm at my mums shop'

I was so disappointed that I simply hunged up.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by simplifier(f): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2013
See ya mouth, so for your mind u aint a player right undecided
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Sleekbaby(f): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2013
Hahahahahaha, i cnt blv ds, wots hpnin, is it dt d gal did nt lyk or ws bcoz she lied abt lukin 4 admision in ur sch? Weldone bros, u r doing a gr8 n nyz job hia.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
**continuation**

I was eventually getting bored with the whole setup. Dominic and Hassy were already mingling when my phone rang and I saw it was Tenny calling back so I ignored the call then stood up with the intention of heading home and just sleep off till thy kingdom come since the sight of Tenny wasn't helping matters too.

I got to the exit alright, but a sudden tap on my shoulder made me pause to see who it was. I had expected it to be Dominic or maybe Hassy but I found out I was dead wrong when I turned and saw Tenny standing and staring at me with guilt in her eyes.

'Hi, your mum has a nice shop' I said sarcastically.

'Micheal, I can explain' she replied, and I could sense she was uncertain if I would hear her out.

I, in person really needed an explanation and silently hoped it was a reasonable one so I wouldn't have to be mad at her and let her go since I actually liked her.

'Ok, am all ears' I replied, trying to sound as casual as possible.

'hmm, I can't talk her, the noise is too much. Mind following to the back of the school?'

'no, lead the way'. She lead and I followed.

We were both standing behind the school compound few minutes later.

'so what's your explanation?' I asked.

'hmm, firstly am sorry about not telling you about my valedictory, how did you find out about it anyway?' she asked.

'are you supposed to be the one asking the questions here or me?'' I replied getting kinda pissed at her question.

'hmm, am sorry'

'I don't need your apology!, I need an explanation!!!' I raised my voice at her.

'Ok, what exactly do you want me to explain? I said am sorry about everything.' she replied.

'wait o! Do you think you would say just 'sorry' and the case would be closed like that? Hmm, since you don't have an explanation, I guess am done talking to you.' I turned to walk away after this statement but she held me back.

'Micheal! Please don't go. The truth is I don't know exactly why you are mad at me?'

'why are you playing dumb? Stop it! Its annoying.' I replied,a getting irritated by her present attitude.

'hmm. Ok you want to know what this is all about?' she asked.

'No, I don't. I just enjoy being lied to for no just reason by someone I trusted' I replied sarcastically.

'ok then, fine!. I lied because I like you!' she replied really vaguely

'you lied because you like me?' I asked her, not getting her point.

'yes! I've heard alot about you from a couple of my friends. They keep on talking about one Micheal guy who schools at uniport and unlike other guys who lives in this estate, he doesn't jump on anything in skirts. They keep on saying how different you are. Although I never knew you until weeks ago when we met at Hassy's house, I somehow fell for you before seeing you.' she paused to look at my confused face and concluded with; 'shebi you wanted an explanation? Well that's your explanation'

I stood absolutely perplexed staring at her in the eyes. I didn't exactly what to say next. Asin, is it that I've been the talk of the whole estate? But what does that have to do with her lieing to me about the whole UNIPORT application thing?' I pondered.

'Why aren't you saying anything?' she asked after waiting for a reply for a while but getting none.

'Hmm, that doesn't explain why you lied about seeking admission in UNIPORT and why you didn't tell me about this your graduation ceremony'

'I didn't lie about the Uniport thing, am actually seeking admission there, am using the GCE result I acquired last year and I wrote Jamb this year'

'hmm, oh, ok, so why didn't you tell me today is your valedictory?'

'I didn't want you to come and see me here as the head girl, because that way you would think am a nerd and figure out I'm just graduating this year, then probably 'friend zone' me' she replied.

'what the hell do you mean by that? We are just friends Na' I replied.

'you see why I didn't want you to come? Its normal for guys in Universities to look down on we in sec-school. You Guys thinks we would fall your hand!?'

'wow! What the hell is this girl talking about?' I asked myself.

'who is feeding you with all this nonsense?' I asked.

'Its not nonsense, and I and my friends talk about all sorta things' she replied.

'hmm, see. Its nonsense because I don't care about your educational level! If I like you then I like you!... Simple! I can't even believe and actually talking to you about this' I tried breaking it down to her.

'well, how was I to know you are different? My friends made it sound like its a general thing' she replied.

'hmm, chill how old are you by the way?' I asked.

'I would be 18 next month, why you asking?'

'then why are you acting like a 12years old, listening to everything your friends say? At this age you are meant to have had a few boyfriends and have an idea of how we guys think, not depending on friends opinion'

'I've never had a boyfriend.' she replied plainly.

'Say What!?' I exclaimed.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MsSpaqs(f): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2013
Lol am sure it's cuz u play away games dats y those gals in ur estate tink u r a 'saint' tongue
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Lakotai(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
chistar01: hmm,NOTED,ill make corrections asap,thanks

Yemi nice Advise.

You should always introduce your characters.
I got that advise from Malcom Gladwell: the author of the tippin point. When he writes he always fully introduces his characters from their hair to their toes.

Keep it up chistar. Compile your story as an e-book and share for free it will spread like a virus.

I will do my best in promoting it too.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by opeano(m): 2:31pm On Jul 30, 2013
Chistar, nice job so far, am sure u r goin places...many may nt know dis is a 1st, but dat fact alone made me fall in lov wt ur work. Btw..dis Chistar wey no get liver to poke virgin, tot i was d only one o

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.