Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,127 members, 7,949,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (271690 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Hoyeenz(f): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
chistar01: @kinsJesus Yes sir.
@simplifier, you think?
@Hoyeenz & @Mz Spaqs, lol, why are you both coughing? grin
@valdes, Oya!
@Neyopro, thanks for the compliment, but you had better not go back to guest mode o.
@Kizzoh, I see you my nigga!!
@skykid, I'll try my best
@Omololamide, thanks alot
@Madawaki, thanks for yesterday.
@opeano, you guys wont have to wait long.
@Adesuaze, I was typing.
@Neduezze, abi o
@UDbester, I dont know how Repo behaves oh, but am sure I dont.

On that note, NEW UPDATE IN A BIT, refresh this page in a minute.

Thanks for the awesome comments.

Is it bad? I hope Sandra is not pregnant o
Re: My Complicated Love Story by wondaboyromeoo(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
Wia in jakande estate do u stay @chistar
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
I'm a follower of kemmystry's page on fbk, n i feel ur pain.. Itz really not ha fault, d story was posted by an admin of d page....

So nw wen una don cari us come nairaland finish, una no go post d story again??

Micheal or chistar or worefa, berra do fast...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by misterjosh(m): 11:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Bro Chistar do fast post o, u'v got some new fans frm fb dat r earnestly waiting

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by temiK9: 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
*washes face* No sleep till I read an update I swear!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2013
**continuation**

'you said she did what?' Sandra asked rhetorically with a tone of jealousy and probably anger.

Her voice sounded so shaky and was strangely low, I assumed the malaria had really eaten deep into her system.

Concerning her question, I don't know if she intended for me to observe the touch of jealously and anger in her tone or not, but I did notice it, and I couldn't understand why she jealous and angry at me so I simply asked, carefully selecting my choice of words;

'why are you sounding angry?'

'Angry? Why would I be angry that a girl kissed you when am not your girlfriend anymore'

I could sense sarcasm on her reply, but choose to ignore it and just change the topic;

'so am I forgiven?'

'You did nothing wrong. Its just that things are not the same as the were before, we don't see much and hang out anymore, we don't even share personal things anymore, and don't say you just did, because you and I know you wouldn't had told me all those stuffs if I wasn't sick and you wanted to cheer me up alittle'

Her reply made so much sense and was the gospel truth, but I didn't know whatelse to say so I just apologised and promised to change.

We then gisted for the next few hours, catching up on old times, until it was really late and I had to go to my house.

I had barely closed my eyes in an attempt to sleep when my phone rang to notify me of a text message.

The text message was from Chidinma and it said;

'Those two weeks you spent at home during the holidays were the two worst weeks of my life, I was so lonely and missed you so badly. Merely seeing you this afternoon made my whole day. Anyway, am about to go to bed now, just thought I should let you know. So So sleep tight and don't let the mosquitoes bite. And make sure you dream about me. Remember someone cares.'

I fought the urge to call or text her back because I didn't want to sound desperate and besides, silence speaks louder than words atimes like this.

I slept off hoping I would dream about her.

A research by the Micheal Odoh school of lazy people and spoil kids had shown that the most pleasurable time of a regular night rest is at the early hours of the morning, lets say around 7am if you are an early riser and 8-9am if you are a late riser, just like me.

So when my phone rang consistently for over five minutes the next morning and I refused to wake up to pick it, my simply excuse was I needed to catch that pleasurable early morning sleep.

Also, I was having a wonderful dream, not about Chidinma oh, but the dream featured Kim Khadarsian and Adele, while I and Kim were setting up the camera which we intended to use to video or own personal sÈx tape, Adele was trying to do some voice training, since she was to give us a sound track with one of her songs.

I was determined to atleast see Kim pull off her cloth and expose her two over ripe oranges and her VJ which i expected to be shaven, so I just refused to wake up until Tayo got involved.

'Micheal! Your phone dey ring oh' He screamed at me.

I was still determined not to open my eyes or think about another thing, less the dream fades out, but Tayo was in a good mood and so he gave me a heavy slap at my back thinking he was doing me a favour.

At this point, I lost the battle and opened my eyes and rained curses on him because he tapped me just as Kim unhooked her bra.

I reluctantly looked picked up my phone to see who the monkey who because he can't sleep, didn't want me to sleep too.

Firstly, I saw 21 missed calls and I was like;

'What tha fûck!! 21?? Who does that? Why can't people just use thier brain? I didn't pick the first three times and your sense didn't tell you I either don want to talk to you or I'm busy?' I pondered.

Just then the phone rang again, and to my greatest surprise it was the least person I expected, it was Amaka.

I picked the call immediately and out of an overwhelming curiosity I skipped the pleasantries and asked;

'What's wrong?' I just knew something was wrong.

'Micheal, Sandra is at UPTH now and she really needs you now'

'need me?' for what? What's she doing there this early?'

'Just come now, and you would get all your answers' And she hung up before I could reply.

I didn't even bother brushing or cleaning up, I just wore a jeans and a shirt, which I later found out I wore inside out, then I literally ran to the hospital, hoping for the best but prepared for the worst, but what could really be the worst?

TO BE CONTINUED

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by sheelay(m): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2013
nice write up...enjoying this
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:11am On Aug 03, 2013
datblaqgurl: I'm a follower of kemmystry's page on fbk, n i feel ur pain..Itz really not ha fault, d story was posted by an admin of d page....

So nw wen una don cari us come nairaland finish, una no go post d story again??

Micheal or chistar or worefa, berra do fast...
Yea, I understand, she has already explained it to me.
mister josh: Bro Chistar do fast post o, u'v got some new fans frm fb dat r earnestly waiting
thanks bro, I just posted.
temi_K9: *washes face* No sleep till I read an update I swear!
lol grin, oya I've updated, so you can have a good night rest now. *winks*.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:22am On Aug 03, 2013
THIS IS TO THE NEW FOLLOWERS FROM FB.

I firstly want to thank you guys for following up the story here and also apologise for the inconveniences it might have cost you.

Just incase you don't understand how how things are done here, let me break it down.

Firstly, I post updates on an average of two times daily but I often go beyond the two updates regularly, all pending on a few of factors, ranging from 'the readers demand' to my ability to supply.

And Secondly, you can make comments and ask questions if you don't understand anything, am sure someone would be able to help you out.

Thanks for your understanding and enjoy reading.

-Chistar01
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 03, 2013
See ds guy oo... So u want make i nor sleep 2nyt, dey imagine wetin happen 2 sandra eh, God pass una tongue
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:28am On Aug 03, 2013
datblaqgurl: See ds guy oo... So u want make i nor sleep 2nyt, dey imagine wetin happen 2 sandra eh, God pass una tongue
LOL, oh! I forgot to add that you guys should expect lots of suspense.grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by wondaboyromeoo(m): 12:29am On Aug 03, 2013
wondaboy_romeoo: Wia in jakande estate do u stay @chistar
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:52am On Aug 03, 2013
[quote author=wondaboy_romeoo][/quote] sorry, but can't answer your question here on the thread. Hope you understand?
Re: My Complicated Love Story by palx: 3:32am On Aug 03, 2013
Dhonei, do I know u somewher? Seems to me i've come across this name somewher or even the bearer. And this fedgo thing inthere makes it kinda glarin. Is it federal govt college odogbolu? Christar, classical writeup btw. Unique story-tellin talent.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by BabieGhagha(f): 5:33am On Aug 03, 2013
chistar longtym nd i op sandra is nt prepnant o
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Sleekbaby(f): 5:45am On Aug 03, 2013
I jst pray z nt wot am tnkin bcoz i lyk ds Sandy baby, @ Chistar, thumb up, u r doing a gr8 job, more 2 ur pen n gdmrnin.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Emperortj93(m): 6:43am On Aug 03, 2013
Good mawnin oga op... Omo mehn, Dis is captivatin (like okpo leg) and suspenceful(like wap superstory). Prayin for 5 update bt hopin for 3 update today.... Btw, i like d way u write .........(can i b ur apprentice?)........#just tinkin out loud#
LAST BULLET:
#cover face# okpo leg mean ..........erm ermmm.........erm ermmm.... Oya make una go ask erigga
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Eniqurl(f): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2013
Wtf! U beta complete dz stoti now huh.mawninq#
Re: My Complicated Love Story by saintbeejay: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2013
three update gone, gat 2 buckle up. Gr8 job pst chistar......
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Michelle55: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2013
chistar gud mawin........... abeg upload quick nah
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2013
@Palx & sleekbaby & saintbeejay Emperor thanks you all for the really encouraging comments, my head is already swelling.

@babie, I was already wondering where you are.

@Eni-gurl & Michelle, lol, have you 4gotten today is saturday? I'll update as soon as I can.

ON that note, god morning to you all, hope you all slept well?

And, its another busy saturday, ask Ms spaq or Somplifier what I mean by that.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yusuff4u2c(m): 8:23am On Aug 03, 2013
I cant wait to get the next update.... It keeps me coming back for more. Please make sure you update this story like three times today. How I wish you could put it to paper. "badest writer ever liveth" grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kingsline: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2013
In the voice of Wole Soyinka

Chistar/Mr Odoh you are a briliant writer I realy applaud ur good writing skill ....and I hope u become a great story teller regognize nationwide or better still worldwide .....good job
Re: My Complicated Love Story by BabieGhagha(f): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2013
chistar01: @Palx & sleekbaby & saintbeejay Emperor thanks you all for the really encouraging comments, my head is already swelling.

@babie, I was already wondering where you are.

@Eni-gurl & Michelle, lol, have you 4gotten today is saturday? I'll update as soon as I can.

ON that note, god morning to you all, hope you all slept well?

And, its another busy saturday, ask Ms spaq or Somplifier what I mean by that.
i ad a slight p wit my fone nd i couldnt
Re: My Complicated Love Story by hardie14(f): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2013
Beautiful write up.thumbs up 2 u
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Lauriemaxy: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2013
Bestest story ever, got me glued to a spot....nd d fact that its a lyf experience mks it more thrilling.....
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Obinnau(m): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2013
My mind is telling me she don contract HIV. Chistar better prove me wrong o
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2013
I think I've found a new addiction. Like they say, not every addiction is a bad thing. Ur story got me hooked all 2ru yesterday. My frnds had to ask if I was still alive. Keep it up and u'll be our Nigerian version of James Hadley Chase or John Grisham.... Lest I 4get, Wotz "BTW"??
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kizzoh01(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2013
Sandra D̶̲̥̅̊δΩ̴̩̩̩̥ get belle 4 chistar...omo see gobe..hahahahahahaha
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Lauriemaxy: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2013
more more more......i want more.....u d bomb chistar, kip it up
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Neduzze5(m): 10:15am On Aug 03, 2013
I want to use this medium to welcome our newest Nairalanders. Wish you guys enjoy the story as I've been doing and don't forget to comment if not... grin

Chistar, where update na.

Update jare puleeeezze!

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.