Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,697 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:31 AM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (270482 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by SimbiEbune(f): 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Wow this story is d bomb!!! I'm loving every bit of it

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by opeano(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
My congrats wish came late, yet i believe i av to do. Congrats on d landslide chistar. More power to ur thumb n oda helpers around it
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Enedane(f): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
Had to jump frm the 7th page wer u met Alex to the 42nd to knw how the story is goin, startd readin ur story this morn. Aldou it kinda long and complicated indeed #smh..its nice n xtremely suspense filled. Good one
Re: My Complicated Love Story by BabieGhagha(f): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
i know dis came late buh neccessary.#CONGRATULATION# nd may u experience more of it.nd for ur story,it always makes me feel lyk wantin more lyk its money nd good health.*winks*

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by saintbeejay: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
opeano: My congrats wish came late, yet i believe i av to do. Congrats on d landslide chistar. More power to ur thumb n oda helpers around it
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Supergenius(m): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
Good job chi****waiting for new update
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Funpeter: 9:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
chistar01: 'ADAMS tutorial center, oshodi',
one of the best tutorials really miss mr Jarula, wachichi, wisdom Babs and the rest. God bless Adams Adebola Integral Coaching Class.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
Funpeter: one of the best tutorials really miss mr Jarula, wachichi, wisdom Babs and the rest. God bless Adams Adebola Integral Coaching Class.
dose are my guys. Havent seen dem in a long while. Esp jaola
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
My 1st c0mment..since 2000 and begining... Unlike 0thers,i d0n't give my kud0s 4 granted,unles u deserves it....and f0rtunately, yhu did.,..taadaa...W0NDAFUL ST0RY MY FRND...M0RE SAPELE wata 2 UR CUP
Re: My Complicated Love Story by toygod2: 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
werey
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Eniqurl(f): 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
cyprel:

@christa01
you mentioned sumtin like sandra and david attented an high sch called
st saviour..want to know where dis sch z located if u dont mind cos i
attended d same st saviour high sch but z located in lagos.

thanks
i quess d 1 arnd iktn
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Deiok(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
I saw it on my alert this noon that it now on the front page. Congrat. And remember the more followership the more responsibilities.
still TeamSANDRA ;d
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Deiok(m): 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2013
I saw it on my alert this noon that it now on the front page. Congrat. And remember the more followership the more responsibilities.
still TeamSANDRA grin

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by maitoxgkv(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
aaaaaabeg,I no wan talk b4 bt it this story end,I go vex
Re: My Complicated Love Story by tobex23(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
lemme do you the favour of telling you how many viewers now....*in franks edohos voice* You have just won yourself 54 members and 51 guests veiwing this butiful wrk, Seun suppose see you with poly bag for attracting more people from fb......all i would say is NICE WORK.

And abeg 'dont let others hear' Oya do update before i retire for tonight....
Re: My Complicated Love Story by joyblinks(f): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Subscribing...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by princesa(f): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
see people shocked
na this kain story dem go like! shocked
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
princesa: see people shocked
lol. He won their heart.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Ice4jez(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
princesa: see people shocked
excuse me ur name sound similar sowi familiar.have we e meet before
Re: My Complicated Love Story by princesa(f): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ice4jez:
excuse me ur name sound similar sowi familiar.have we e meet before
yes brother, we met at the second service yesterday wink

@yemi...not he but his story slant that won their heartwink
Re: My Complicated Love Story by valdes00(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
Comment too much, so tey one full page, no update. Wey my mind don dey swt me say chistar don do am again, ok ooo dats gud sha.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Zamoni15(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
dis is interesting
Re: My Complicated Love Story by TispyRichman: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=chistar01]@psholar , thanks bro

@tbabstobadt, tuale!

@na bad thing you go like nah

@Mz, thank God it wasnt you then.

@Tispy, thanks bro but I dont quite get your question.

What I'm saying is I've to go on google before I get into nairaland, never mind I'll bookmark it. And Tispy Richman is a she cheesy
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
Op chistar wl still update us 29t!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Finestlex(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
chistar01: CHAPTER 4

It was around 1:23pm when i woke up on saturday afternoon, tayo who was by my side was still sleeping like a dead goat,not even shaking atall,but i didnt bother him,yet,because after all that i assumed he had done in the club,while i and sandra were just gisting...he needed the sleep.

So i brushed my teeth and cleaned up sha, then sat down in the sittingroom to check my email and things like that,it was at this point i realised i was hungry... Patiently waiting..

The kind of hunger wasnt that kind,you say
"cheri kam bia" (wait i'm coming) to,but sharp sharp one,it was like the worm in my stomach were rioting,i can swear i heard them sing
"we no go gree o
we no go gree
big bros micheal give us our food !!"
with that annoyance i stared at Tayo with fustration,because the guy seemed not to care about anything other thing at that moment but sleep,one mind was telling me

"leave him to sleep ,be nice"
while the other was saying the direct opposite,

"wake him up,abi you wan make hungry kill you 4 here?"

well i gave it a thought and tried waking tayo up, i screamed his name but he didnt even shake,i tapped him...no responce...kicked him,still no responce... Then an evil idea entered my mind.

I went to the bathroom filled a bucket wit water and poured it all on Tayo,...the way the thing worked eh,was fantastic.

Tayo sprung up from his bed and started ran out of the house, cursing the person who poured him water,which was me...

I just smiled and followed him outside,thinking he wouldnt retaliate or atleast not immediately,but i was wrong,dead wrong.

As i got outside tayo was busy looking for something seriously,i teased him,
"guy you forget your brain for there,wey you dey find am?"

he just ignored me and kept searching,finally he found what he was looking for,a big long stick,and once i saw it,i understood sharply and ran into the house not waiting to find out what he wanted to do with the stick.
He chased me with the speed of light but i was alittle bit faster, i ran straight to the room where urch and sandra slept for the night and locked the door as fast as i could,then started laughing at tayo who was locked outside and still screaming with fury
"MIKE YOUR PAPA!!"

"hyn dey house",i replied trying to fustrate him the more

then he said "You dey mad,You 4 die today i to say i catch you" ,

"tah!! Dem dey catch breeze??",

we exchanged lot of curses but at a point he got tired and i heard him leave,then i relaxed and turned to face the room,it was then i noticed a wierd scene.

..although urch was still on the bed sleeping in an awkard position,with one of his leg in jamaica,the other in ghana,his hand was under the pillow and...nevermind sha,im sure you get the idea....i looked around the room but couldnt find sandra nor her hand bag or any clue she was even here.
Different thoughts crossed my mind about her where about,
"shey this girl no follow us come house" i thought
"abi she be winch wey don disappear?"
"or maybe na me no dey see well"
i headed to the bathroom to rinse my face with water and came to check again,
i searched the whole room twice ,looking for this girl but to no avail, i woke up urch,but he didnt have any idea of her where about.
I finally opened the door and went to ask Tayo who was sitting at the sitting room with the stick he wanted to break my head with on his lap, i ignored it and just asked him straight up,
"guy you know where sandra dey?"
"who be sandra?" he inquired

"that babe wey we carry come house yesternight"

"oh,na sandra be her name?,nice name sha,errr she dey room nah"

"ode! If she dey room i go they ask you if you see am abi you blind wen i enter the room ni?"

"guy go check well jhur,where she wan dey again nah,abi she don turn ghost?"

"oga,shebi na you wey sabi see road pass,oya come show me the babe for room nah"

"ok nah,but if i see am for there,i go burst your eye o"

i didnt respond again,just watched him walk to the room then he came out and said
"oboi the girl no dey there tru tru oh"

"so na latin i dey speak since? Abi no be wetin i tell you you dat?"

at this point it was obvious sandra was missing or was she playing a prank on us,we both starred at eachother for a while not saying anything.
The silence was broken by a knock on the door
"kpo kpo kpo"...
We were both stunned by the sudden knock, but niether of us wanted to open the door,we just stood on the same spot.
Then there was a second knock
"kpo kpo kpo"
...this time i gathered courage and askd
"who is it?!"
not knowing who was knocking at the door by this time of the day,as a matter of fact we dont have much visitors,talkless of saturday afternoon where everywhere used to be dry.
So we patiently waited for a responce... Not sure if we realy wanted to know who was ayt the door.

up next? Chapter 4 (cont)
Re: My Complicated Love Story by bosun11(m): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
Chistar d boss....ii won't b wrong if ii admit u were a Player Initiated From Your mum's womb...lolz...untill u finally found love....
Can't imagine ii read from pg1 to 43 throut 2day...U culd publish a book with this though...
Thumbs up man...Make sure u'take care f chidinma very well...if not d devil himself go vex 4 u ooo......
Nice1..keep it up..waiting 4 d next update mehn......!!!! Bt serzly dat 18yrs wey u write na football age or real 1?? Doubtin it
Re: My Complicated Love Story by aigjoey(m): 11:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
D LAST TIME I FELL IN LOVE WAS WITH A GIRL BUT I MUST CONFESS I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU WORK. YOU MADE ME REMEMBER MY DAYS AS AN UNDERGRADUATE.. YOUR STORIES ARE WELL BLENDED AND IN LINE WITH REALITY AS EXPERIENCED TODAY IN OUR CAMPUSES. GUY U GOOD.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by urchmail(m): 12:00am On Aug 06, 2013
Baba chistar,abeg make i ask oh hw u take get this chistar guy name..enjoying ur stry bro to the core cant wait for u to drop the latest
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Fizboy(m): 1:04am On Aug 06, 2013
chistar sheybi u want make I slap u from here..guy abeg update asap..u be correct guy u dey try wella nd u made my day abi two days..wwlldone
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Kemzievictor(m): 1:11am On Aug 06, 2013
Che finally i dn reach page 43. Chistar u tight die. I soppose pay ur next month BIS money sef. Since 11pm to 1am. Abeg continue. More egusi (punany) to ur eba (joystick) grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by cutelover19(m): 1:36am On Aug 06, 2013
OMG, chistar u gotta b shitting me, was neva really a fan of online literature until i read ur piece.. can any1 believe that i read from page 0 to page 43 in just one night. i even had to keep reading while i squeezed my lemons in the loo. chistar i hail u, u too much, realistic story man. ur story just got a new boyfriend because am sooooo loving it, btw keep d updates pouring in. peace! coincidentally my name is michael nd my ex is sandra, am also in my 2nd year, only difference is that i school in futminna.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.