Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:07 AM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (270480 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by kinsjesus(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=chistar01]Wow!! Frontpage things!.

I don't really know who to show my appreciation to first.

Either to you guys who brought a bed and laid on my thread patiently waiting for the next update or those who took the time and liberty of reading each update with keen interest and then dropping useful tips on how I would improve, or even those who ignored my typos and grammatical blunders and just kept on encouraging me to keep the fire burning or finally, the people who recommeded this thread for front page. I just want to thank you all.

Ok, I don talk too much english; time for pigin.

If I talk say this FP thing no sweet me eh! Na hin be say I dey lie!!. Una wey make this happen! I hail una oh. Tuale bosses! lol grin grin grin grin

Thanks

-Chistar01.

[/chistar,wot did u mean. Wit dat laughter? C'mon, we wanna pop champagne ☺‎​​º°˚˚° ]
Re: My Complicated Love Story by HonOlagrace: 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
adeniyi00: waiting for the next update,
d story has made me forgot my girlfriend birthday.. i don die. how will i explain to her

lol...try xplaining 2 her by telln her 2 rid da story*

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
adeniyi00: waiting for the next update,
d story has made me forgot my girlfriend birthday.. i don die. how will i explain to her
recommend the story to her.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Madawaki01(m): 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
Just scroll down and look at d number of pple viewin d story....OMO MEHN!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MsSpaqs(f): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ahan me i dnt like d way Sandra is monitoring ur relatnshp wt Chidinma jor,tho she's ur bestie u shldn't kiss n tell on Chidinma. angry
Besides Sandra shld go n gt a bf jor grin

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Afolayan123: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2013
''in a nutshell''u are on point.....luv in tokyo..romeo and juliet..........i wish my GF could read this.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by falansa: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2013
Good job man... Started reading dis thread this morning, now on page 8..of..42.. I wonder which chapter you are now. Man... U leave me speechless. Gbosa!!!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by vickynne(f): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2013
bros ur tori normal update d next chapter,u too much
Re: My Complicated Love Story by sconp: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
chistar u don hammer oh

so we are expectin multiple updates oh

**dancin chistar wud giv us 20 updates 2day**winkiez
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Lordave: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
have really waited to drop a comment but this ever interesting writing won't give me a chance until my second name emerged as another character.. cool

I must confess, since ever I joined Nairaland I haven't dedicated my time to reading some literary works some of you are doing..I'm stuck to this particular one and must finish it. I normally don't read such stories online, but na only Chistar know the flavour wey im take hook me here..you have a very good, great, excellent, fantastic, luring and in-short indescribable sense of humour, I commend that, keep it up cuz I do too
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=kinsjesus][/quote]

seconded!!! wit plenty of update....abeg mek una click like 2 show christar we re damn serious!!! no fall my hand o
Re: My Complicated Love Story by cheesekiss(f): 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Oga christar I dey hail ooo!!! Great piece of work. *thumps up* keep it coming. #back to my ghost mood# grin grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by cheesekiss(f): 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Oga chistar I dey hail ooo!!! Great piece of work. *thumps up* keep it coming. #back to my ghost mood# grin grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by olivvvia: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
We went to a viewing center and after about 90 minutes the match was over and unfortunately, barca won 3-1, no thanks to that silly messi, mtchew!...
Sumppl love Messi bt 4 ur swt story I'll 4giv ugrin

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by breezychuck(m): 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Christar love d write up nd i love d way u R representing uniport.#UniqueUniport
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Raypawer(m): 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
Brb
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Jjamah(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
Nice story man.....I'm on page 3......can't read everytin... Mayb later at nite.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
Front page uh?
Cooooool
More ogbono 2 ur elbow Chris
Bt abeg go easy on Junior joor
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Supergenius(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
I started reading this last night,i was not able to stop and finally am in page 40..reali reali reali reali reali gud work chistar but wat hapens next..hope the story does nt ends here
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thanks for all the comments, I see them all and am glad you guys like the story. NEW UPDATE IN A BIT
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
**continuation**

I've never been the type of guy who kisses and tell, I believe if I do something naughty with a girl, then it quite stupid to go around braging about it.

So when Sandra asked for a detailed story on what happened between I and Chidinma, I wasn't so sure on what to do. She's my best friend and I shouldn't keep secrets but at the same time, I couldn't tell her the story, or atleast not the full detail she was asking for.

So I decided to tell her only things that she needed to know;

'Chidinma told me yes' I replied, trying to be as vague as possible.

'Ofcourse, I know that! You can't tell me she has been telling you yes for the past 3hours?' She replied.

'Why is this girl so interested in my matter like this? Why is she like all those jobless ladies who go about gossiping and not minding thier business?' I pondered.

'are you thinking about what to tell me? If you don't want to give me full gist, then just say it' she replied sounding unpleased.

I nearly said; 'don't want to tell you!'.

'Hmm, ok, we made out alittle and then talked about our 'relationship' more' I lied.

'ok, I get it. In that case i'll be going to my lodge now, see you later'

'your lodge? I thought you were given a quit notice?'.

She just laughed and said;
'Amaka surely has some explaining to do'

I immediately understood what she meant.

27-oct-201x, MONDAY. 6:15am.

It's funny how the human body operates, in as much as I love sleep and can sleep for one whole week if I want to, I find that I naturally wake up as early as necessary in the morning of days that waking up early is required.

This particular Monday wasn't an exception.

Lectures were to officially start today and as annoying as it was I had my first lecture of the session by 7:00am.

I woke up around 5:15am at first, but I slept back in a attempt to catch the early morning 'pleasurable sleep', I had closed my eyes barely 5minutes, or so it seemed when I opened them and saw that the short hand in the clock had moved an hour further.

'What The fûck! I'm not going to be late today of all days!' I screamed in amazement as I sprung out of the bed.

My igbo teacher in high school once made an Igbo proverb which in English language can be translated to;

'The first thing you do in the morning would determine how your day would go'

Although in my case, it was the first way I started the session that would determine how the rest of the session would go.

Please note that am not superstitious or anything like that, but for some strange reasons I believed the teacher and history has proved that she was right.

I broke several speed records in eating, bathing, running to the cab park and the rest of them all, but all of that didn't matter because all I know was that I was sitted and settled at lecture venue, 'U-lecture hall 6' to be precise by 6:55am.

The hall was rowdy and noisy but it was expected because that's what you get when you put two highly populated departments together.

Students from both the marketing department and management department filled the quite big hall to the extent that people had to stand, while the rest stood by the window.

I wasn't really in the chit-chat mood so I plugged my earpiece in my ears and played Burna-boy's Like to party track.

The song was about to finish when I saw lanky looking male figure with a big brown suit, sorry 'COAT' (hope you know the difference), walk into it hall through the front door and as expected we all thought he was the lecturer so after a few seconds the hall was quiet silent, not totally tho.

We were all waiting for the usual long introductory speech but all he asked for was;

'What department and level is this?'

'Management and Marketing 200level' the whole hall replied in unison.

He then turned to the board and wrote;

'MGT 250.1. DR D.C PROSPER'

'Last session, you were thought basic things and almost all your courses were merely introductions, this semester you have would study more advanced courses' He then paused to look at we the students who looked at him with rapt attention in an attempt to grab every word he had to say. Then out of nowhere, he said something that was unexpected;

'All girls move to the right hand side and all boys move to the left'

We weren't sure if we heard what he said so for a split second, nobody moved. Then a girl sitted at the right stood up and started packing her books and before I knew what was happening, everybody was moving and the whole hall was rowdy and noisy once more.

I was sitted at the left so I didn't need to move anywhere.

A cute girl who sat by my side stood up and left, it was then I realised she was by my side and I wondered why I didn't even notice but anyway that was history.

Wizzy some how located me in the crowd and came to sit beside me, we simply exchanged pleasantries, then he asked me a question which I had no answer to but made me wonder;

'Why this man they separate us self? Shey na primary school we day?'

TO BE CONTINUED
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Chuksemi(m): 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
Good work,i'm impressed!Chistar01,long time o.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chuks87(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
omg....... @ op, i experience similar thing in uni..... but not as much u lolz...... unlike u, wen the gurls wan teach me d tinz, my 'church mind' take controls...... trust me.. nth funny happens afterwards... *winks*
Re: My Complicated Love Story by cutiepie01(f): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
Am loving dis story o.Its charming me jst like Nikita did.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by cyprel(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
chistar01: Thanks bro

@christa01
you mentioned sumtin like sandra and david attented an high sch called st saviour..want to know where dis sch z located if u dont mind cos i attended d same st saviour high sch but z located in lagos.

thanks
Re: My Complicated Love Story by adeniyi00(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
So my university life is very boring, how i wiah i can go bak, nice story
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2013
@chuksemi, shey? Where av you been?

@chuks, I trust you na

@cutie, nikita charmed you? Then 24 over charm you.

@cyprel. its at lag, Ijegun, I guess.

@adeniy, lol.. Thanks. You can write jamb again na grin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Amyceilyn(f): 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2013
It would be unfair if i read this gr8 piece without encouraging you.....ur story rocks kip it up...jst started yestaday and am in page 42 already

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.