Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

My Complicated Love Story - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Complicated Love Story (270481 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / My Complicated Love Story With My School Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2013
Jeez....dat was great 'hmmmmm'
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2013
Pinkyeyes: Jeez....dat was great 'hmmmmm'
wink grin , its called 'Micheal's magic'
Re: My Complicated Love Story by J0sh007: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2013
At last playboy find love
Re: My Complicated Love Story by gandyluv(f): 9:45am On Aug 05, 2013
hp she wunt b mad wen she finds out dat ur tellin sandra evritin
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Eniqurl(f): 9:48am On Aug 05, 2013
J0sh007: At last playboy find love
uhmm i pray
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MzChistar(f): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2013
:oJust when i thought all chistar knows how to write is nice stories, he proves me wrong by writing a nasty update. Now see what you have done to me, im in d mood to.... grinsad
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MzChistar(f): 10:06am On Aug 05, 2013
J0sh007: At last playboy find love
love? Lol you dont even know micheal atall, once a player always a player.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by simplifier(f): 10:08am On Aug 05, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: My Complicated Love Story by simplifier(f): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2013
YOu are on front page now, congrats wink
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Jccy(f): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2013
Too long,smbdy shld read ad expln 4 me*SIMPLE
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Jccy(f): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2013
Feel lyk writing smtin down,
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MizSammy(f): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2013
Chistar has made front page. Congratulations
Re: My Complicated Love Story by kingsline: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2013
well deserved frontpage chistar congratulaions
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Hoyeenz(f): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2013
Congrats! Finally! My complicated love story made the front page *dancing CHISTAR 01 of life.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by lifestyle1(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2013
Reading Love story on Monday during office hour undecided
Re: My Complicated Love Story by yemi2plus(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2013
Congrat bro..
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 05, 2013
Y do i av ds feeling d@ chidinma just blew it?... Thumbs up chistar..

More upd8 pls, na beg i dey beg oo....

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2013
Jccy: Too long,smbdy shld read ad expln 4 me*SIMPLE

such a lazy fellow
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Dhortunn(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2013
Mz_Chistar: :oJust when i thought all chistar knows how to write is nice stories, he proves me wrong by writing a nasty update. Now see what you have done to me, im in d mood to.... grinsad

Mood to do wetin again na?? Or maybe u need a massage down there.. *picks race
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Wendyphil(f): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2013
We made front page!!!! Congrats ChiSTAR...U are good!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by evagolden(f): 11:22am On Aug 05, 2013
good one. But too much details of d conversations btw u nd frnds make the story tiring. Interesting one though!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MzChistar(f): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2013
Yipee!! Congrats chistar. This story has been a front page material right from the start, i wonder why it took so long self.

Jccy: Too long,smbdy shld read ad expln 4 me*SIMPLE
lol.. That was what i thought when i started reading it, they were on page 35 or there about. But when i started reading it i couldnt stop. The 1st page wasnt so interesting but after that i got addicted! Try reading it. Its worth it
Re: My Complicated Love Story by MzChistar(f): 11:36am On Aug 05, 2013
Dhortunn:

Mood to do wetin again na?? Or maybe u need a massage down there.. *picks race
lol.. STFU!
Re: My Complicated Love Story by adeniyi00(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2013
waiiting for the next update,
d story has made me forgot my girlfriend birthday.. i don die. how will i explain to her

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by adeniyi00(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2013
waiting for the next update,
d story has made me forgot my girlfriend birthday.. i don die. how will i explain to her
Re: My Complicated Love Story by emmadiva(f): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2013
chistar congrat u don enter frontpager
Re: My Complicated Love Story by chistar01(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2013
Wow!! Frontpage things!.

I don't really know who to show my appreciation to first.

Either to you guys who brought a bed and laid on my thread patiently waiting for the next update or those who took the time and liberty of reading each update with keen interest and then dropping useful tips on how I would improve, or even those who ignored my typos and grammatical blunders and just kept on encouraging me to keep the fire burning or finally, the people who recommeded this thread for front page. I just want to thank you all.

Ok, I don talk too much english; time for pigin.

If I talk say this FP thing no sweet me eh! Na hin be say I dey lie!!. Una wey make this happen! I hail una oh. Tuale bosses! lol grin grin grin grin

Thanks

-Chistar01.

1 Like

Re: My Complicated Love Story by Sepp360(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
nice suspence!... Buh try and finish this sh*t up bro...*Smiling*!... Yhu're good, no doubts!...
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Aghagba(f): 12:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hey hey front page tins.*siping ma juice nd smiling,u deserve it ma boi*
Re: My Complicated Love Story by affyong: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
[quote author=chistar01]CHAPTER 1

So for starters, i have a best friend and its a 'she', i dont realy think the 'best friend' with a guy thing can work because guys could be so uncaring and there are times you just need to stay put and cry on someone shoulder rather than watch football or play fifa '13.

So her name is Sandra, she's super CUTE and got curVes, she has got that kindof toolz ass wink, she's also very warm,friendly and independent, thus never takes nor asks for anytyhing from me unless i insist. She cooks too,very well!, insummary, she has got everything a guy would ever need 4rm a girl. She is based and hails from PH, she is what ill like to call a full PH girl to the core.

Here is the twist, sandra is an EX, and shes my 1st lady,not like am a governor or president tho, just that she was my 1st GF in uniport. yea,its kinda funny and complicated how things turnedout, nevertheless, i love her just as a friend or so i think.

Here's how it all happened...

I had just gained admission into uniport, im one of those lucky people that has a relative in the 'high places' of the school, so getting admission was sorta a piece of cake, all i had to do was make good grades and i atleast credited all my subjects in my WAEC and did justice to the JAMB and POST JAMB (i had some backyard help sha,afterall after sitting at home for 1 whole year no b beans), so as i was saying, i got admitted into uniport and i met sandra during the usual hectic,generic,annoying,stressful freshers registration...(una wey dey school go understand wetin i mean) even now that im almost done with my program, i have like two friends who dont have a matric number because they havent finished the registration or sumthing like that.

So i was finally done with my physicals after queuing for two straight days and headed to the famous 'LULU BRIGGS HEALTH CENTER' for my medicals, when i got there i was informed that ill have to come back two days later because they had days for different depertments and it was my dept day. I was so pissed beacause i had wasted my time, i was dead hungry tired and frustrated and i also missed my way while looking for lulu briggs and this people were yarning me bomb!!, i complained and para for them (para means shout or somthing like that) but it fell on deaf ears so after shouting for like 10 mins and nobody answerd me,i just package myself well and went home with fury.

Back then i was squating with one of my high school friend(tayo) and his roommate(uche), when i got home, the house was empty but i heard voices at the back of the house so i went to check if it was my nutorious friends and landlords for the time being, as i approached i started percieving weed and somehow i just knew it was my landlord, tayo.

You see, tayo has been a chain smoker since highschool so whereever there is weed, there is tayo.

I finally got to the back and i was right, tayo and his friends where there getting high and talking about football, lecturers, girls etc i just sat down with them and contributed to my own speciality, 'girls' wink.

Well nothing realy happened for the next two day tho, it was just boring due to the fact that i was a freher and hadnt settled nor have friends.

Finally the day for my depertment to do the Medicals came and in other to impress nah, my packaging was WAR oh!!, I wore my best blue pens with tear rubber D&G 100% cotton long sleeves which i had ironed in a way the getoh could peel yam, my dark green mokasin wasnt bad mixture niether and to top it all, i sprayed almost half of my 'incidence made in paris' perfume. As i walked out of the house with my earpiece plugged in, i had a quick look at the full scale mirror at the exit of the lodge and i gave myself the ''i go kill dem 2day'' smile.

On getting to the gate of the health center in a taxi i boarded, i droped and walked into the health center, for a moment everybody in the health center stopped and turned back to stare, am not realy an attention seeker so i didnt know either to run or just faint. Niether of those three options seemed nice so i just chined up and walked straight to a desk at the front the health center to make enquiries and i was directed, as i walked, i could feel about a thousand eyes on me, after a while i got used to it and besides i guess thats what i was looking for when i dressed that way.

I was directed to the office of the lady that shuned me the two days ago, but unlike the other day i came, she personaly attended to me and gave me two labled test tubes, one had 'blood' writen on it, while the other had 'urine'...

URINE!!!?? I asked, literaly screaming

'yes, urine, any problem?' she asked with a mischevious smile,

hmm, so how was i to urinate in public in a tube for that matter, after all my packaging, and am sure some of my depertment girls would have had thier eyes on me already...

'CHAI this one would be hard oh', i thought, staring at the test tube confused. Looking forward to reading more
Re: My Complicated Love Story by Hoyeenz(f): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
adeniyi00: waiiting for the next update,
Start by calling her to apologise then surprise her with a gift or gifts.
Re: My Complicated Love Story by HirstMOG(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2013
chistar01: CHAPTER 3

Just so you know,Uche is a cheerful giver not like stingy tayo,he is rich as i have made clear earlier,he has the kinda complexion that would give baba suwe hope,asin his blackness no get part 2!,the funny thing about uche is,although he has got a twisted past with cultism and used to play girls, he is settled now, and has a stable gf.
I later got to find out that from tayo that this gf of his name is chisom,from my own perspective she is alright in all aspect,not too flashy or have any 'outspoken' feature,she is just normal but she is a chronic born again christain, Tayo find this disturbing because every sunday she would carry her two 'left' leg and come to the house,then literally drag the three of us to church even when we dont want to go,(dont ask me how she does it).
Anyway after about the longest 10mins walk of my life ,i and my new found friend got back to the club,from a distance everything looked normal so that made us relax alittle but getting closer we saw where there was a little crowed that seems to be growing by the second,without thinking twice we knew thats where the 'WAHALA' is.
We got closer and i tried asking one babe what was happening, but it was no use because she seemed to be drunk and simply smiled at me(i dont know what she was smiling about and dont care), the best option was to go to the center of the crowd and see what was happening with my own eyes.
So after pushing,pulling,punching,cursing and bitting a few people,i finally got to the middle, and then it. What i saw made me speechless and my body froze instantly.
There he was,laying on the floor ,blood was rushing out of his head at an alarming rate and that made me nearly throw up because i hate the sight of blood....
It was uche,yes 'URCH MONEY" that was in the middle of this crowed,i was confused and didnt know what to do nor think. Sandra again being her observant self noticed my mood and somehow figured it was my friend and pointed at Tayo who was at the otherside of the crowd (i still dont know how she knew i,tayo and uche were ffriends up to today,maybe she was even eyeing me in the club too *winks*).
After starting at the body for a while,i got so so curious and I headed to where Tayo was inother to get some answers, then i askd ,
"o boi,wetin happen for here nah?"
"guy i confuse oh,the thing happened to fast self"
"wetin happen to fast?? Talk better thing jhur" loosing my patience
"me and urch,say make we go outside go some some weed because smoking no dey allowed inside the club,na hyn we commot oh,as we dey find corner to do our thing,we no pay too much attention to wetin dey happen around us,.before we reach were we dey go,so don surround us oh,before i fit talk Jack Robinson the do start to dey beat urch oh,1 come use 1 sharp axe knack him head,na why hin dey bleed so, after them do finish wit urch,them face me, i done dey piss for ground self because of fear,but them no touch me,them just say if urch wake up make i tell am make hin leave chisom if hyn never read die"
at that point i wanted to laugh but i compose myself,because i was suprised that cult boys had interest i such a churchy girl, i pictured capon with axe in his back pocket going to church...lol!!
After thinking of the whole case i knelt to confirm if urch was truely alive,then went to board a taxi,with the help of tayo,we both put him in the taxi.
Sandra insisted she came with us of course but that wasnt my problem tho, my guy was at the verge of dieing,so blowing (blowing means fucking or sex )her wasnt even on my mind.
We got home and placed him on a chair, Sandra requested for a towel and a bowl of warm water to clean him us and massage uche, we gladly provided all she asked for,and even brought a 1st aid kit which she used to treat his wound,which wasnt that big tho,just a scratch. Afterwards we all went to slept,feeling like two gentlemen,i and tayo slept in the palour on the floor and gave sandra the bedroom but she suggested we placed urch on the bed while she slept on a small 'hostel' kindof bed we had around.
After gisting for a while with tayo in the sitting room,slowly sleep crept in and we slept soundly,not knowing what was going to happen the next day would change my life for ever!!!

Up next? Chapter 4

bros na pple like u naija movie industry need ooo. W8i 4d rem part.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (66) (Reply)

The Reluctant Bride / First Night / Bukky Alakara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.