Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,716 members, 7,975,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:49 AM

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 (41388 Views)

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Round 2 - Hot Topics / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Submission Thread For Round 1 / Re: Nairaland’s "The Poet" Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Dyoungstar: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2013
THIS IS THE REAL GAME... I LOVE THAT, I LOVE CHALLENGES

DESIGNING IS MY HOBBY AND I REALLY LOVE IT

WHO'S GONNA PAIR WITH ME? AM GONNA GIVE YA CRAZY DESIGNS

WATCH OUT FOR MY PREVIOUS DESIGNS>>>

LOADING IN PROGRESS..........
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2013
It's not legible. I also don't think this thread is for posting designs. Why not keep the designs till then. cheesy
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
Tgirl4real: It's not legible. I also don't think this thread is for posting designs. Why not keep the designs till then. cheesy

I agree.

Even though, I appreciate all the uploads we have received, so far, we have to put a stop to them to ensure the thread isn't derailed.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2013
ANNOUNCEMENT:

@ Everyone: please, this thread is strictly for notifying us of your interest in the competition. It is also for suggestions, inquiries, complaints, etc. Every other form of displays can be done on the poet's cafe or chat central. Thank you for your cooperation.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dyoungstar:

I AM IN... DESIGNING THINGS ON POINT... WHO WILL PAIR WITH ME... GOTTA GIVE YA DA BOMB.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Thank you. We appreciate it.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by InsaneTamie(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2013
Dyoungstar: THIS IS THE REAL GAME... I LOVE THAT, I LOVE CHALLENGES

DESIGNING IS MY HOBBY AND I REALLY LOVE IT

WHO'S GONNA PAIR WITH ME? AM GONNA GIVE YA CRAZY DESIGNS

WATCH OUT FOR MY PREVIOUS DESIGNS>>>

LOADING IN PROGRESS..........
i will...i see a winner in you, boss.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Shugamania(f): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nice work madam cuddles, impressive as always.
Welldone HBG.

Err..
Am in.. as a poet sad

Make i try my luck.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 11:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
Shugamania:
Nice work madam cuddles, impressive as always.
Welldone HBG.

Err..
Am in.. as a poet sad

Make i try my luck.

lovelycheesy
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2013
princesa:

lovelycheesy
competition tongue
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2013
Shugamania: Nice work madam cuddles, impressive as always.
Welldone HBG.

Err..
Am in.. as a poet sad

Make i try my luck.
just in time grin hope all is well?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Switup: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2013
hello nairaland..., hello writter's forum. Am this one little bird that keeps running in and out this forum. Am glad I met this... Wouldn't mind showing off a poetry I've got. Am so in
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by DonOms(m): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2013
I'm in as a Poet.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by DonOms(m): 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
Oahray: hmmm... Plenty talk. I think you meant "so few CELEBRATED poems".
'Masterpiece' is definitely subjective, and all the more so with poetry. I've read better poems (in my opinion) than the most celebrated ones. Just do your thing and have fun while at it.

...And that's a poetic reply.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
With the kinda muscle pple are using to enter for this competition, I'm beginning to develop cold feet...
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by firestar(f): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
uniqueval: With the kinda muscle pple are using to enter for this competition, I'm beginning to develop cold feet...

embarassed
Please don't feel that way...
Instead, think of it as a lot of fireflies converging together at night.
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
We want you to stay.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Mynd44: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2013
firestar:

embarassed
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
We want you to stay.
And the more the merrier cos we just wanna have fun and have loads of it.

What's the point in being few? We want a lot of people, bright lights and the loudest noise.

I actually prefer silly things cos they are more funny so he should bring his lil efforts to entertain us all

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Shugamania(f): 10:49pm On Jul 18, 2013
princesa:

lovelycheesy

cheesy
Hopefully... Thanks.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Shugamania(f): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: just in time grin hope all is well?

Yes ma'am, I'll pop back soon.
Hope u good.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
Shugamania:

Yes ma'am, I'll pop back soon.
Hope u good.
don't forget the clothes, been waiting since. cheesy
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:
competition tongue

nah, i might get kicked off early in the competition. So Am basically here to cheer the winners cool

uniqueval:
With the kinda muscle pple are using to enter for this competition, I'm beginning to develop cold feet...

*gets warm water and massage feet*

there! All fine! Stay with us cheesy
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 19, 2013
firestar:

embarassed
We want you to stay.

Thanks sweerie...

princesa:
*gets warm water and massage feet*
there! All fine! Stay with us

A warm kiss on the feet wld hav done the magic... Thanks anyway!!
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2013
princesa:

nah, i might get kicked off early in the competition. So Am basically here to cheer the winners cool

you might make it to the finals and bring the price home grin
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Shugamania(f): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: don't forget the clothes, been waiting since. cheesy

cheesy Okies.

princesa:

grin
We dey d same club.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian Writers Of All Time. / Chimamanda Adichie Hosts Lupita Nyong’o In Lagos / OLA: The Tale Of A Young Moon Maiden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.