Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,325 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 (40704 Views)

Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Round 2 - Hot Topics / Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 - Submission Thread For Round 1 / Re: Nairaland’s "The Poet" Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Jomark(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
Will submit mine by weekend. The poems submitted so far are good. Bravo to whoever came up with this idea!
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
Who are the judges?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by daredan: 12:58am On Aug 06, 2013
let the writing begin....
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by lifestyle1(m): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2013
yemi2plus2: Who are the judges?

why looking for them ? you wanna bribe them ? cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2013
life_style:

why looking for them ? you wanna bribe them ? cheesy grin
bribe ke? Some questions are just running through my little brain.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by lifestyle1(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2013
yemi2plus2:
bribe ke? Some questions are just running through my little brain.

Just kidding bro, you can ask your question here I'm sure it will be answered by them...
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by timpaker(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Jomark: ...tim my man. It is joseph Osita. So, you are here? Surely, we have great poets here

Oh boy! cool cool cool heheheehehe. Just doing undercover here man.
I'm delighted to see you here. grin grin grin
Welcome bro.
You've bn scarce like money on PS. How is your muse grinding?

damn! Gotta change ma username grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Rocktation(f): 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
Mynd, one of this person's poems, should be hidden.

https://www.nairaland.com/1mic_cza
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
REMINDER

Everyone has worked really hard; and invested so much time in this. Please let's avoid careless mistakes. You have been instructed to submit just ONE/1 poem. Failure to do so is at your own risk.

For those of you that submitted on Nairaland, and failed to submit a copy via email, that is a very risky move. Do not complain if you are omitted or disqualified. Do the right thing by following simple instructions, and make this a productive experience.

Thanks
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by 1miccza: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
Please cuddles I didn't read the instructions properly and made the mistake of sending two poems what should I do
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by 1miccza: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
Please cuddles I didn't read the instructions properly and made the mistake of sending two poems what should I do
I truly don't want to be disqualified!!!
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by lifestyle1(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2013
1mic_cza: Please cuddles I didn't read the instructions properly and made the mistake of sending two poems what should I do
I truly don't want to be disqualified!!!

- 1 grin

just Modify your post and clear the best one... cheesy
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by timpaker(m): 9:22am On Aug 07, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Please submit your poem here --->https://www.nairaland.com/1380020/nairalands-poet-competition-season-2#17151607
If you are not participating, ignore this.
Thanks.

Please, help me hide my post on the above thread.
I mistakenly quoted my poem while trying to modify it, its showing "." and occupying space.
Thanks
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Jomark(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2013
timpaker:

Oh boy! cool cool cool heheheehehe. Just doing undercover here man.
I'm delighted to see you here. grin grin grin
Welcome bro.
You've bn scarce like money on PS. How is your muse grinding?

damn! Gotta change ma username grin grin grin
Am normal! Just fresh from exams. Hope you are still in good terms with your pen? Haven't you submitted yet?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by timpaker(m): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2013
Jomark: Am normal! Just fresh from exams. Hope you are still in good terms with your pen? Haven't you submitted yet?

I'm trying oooo. My venomous pen last killed a page when my wits left me. But I think i'm back and better (currently enjoying my leave).
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HARDDON: 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
let light lead
for thus words bleed
from lame lamentations

where is the creed
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by jadelord(m): 6:55am On Aug 08, 2013
can we submit more than one poem in d first stage?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2013
fancy ears everywhere. smh...
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by daredan: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2013
submission has started already??
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
dare dan: submission has started already??

I just received an email from you?

Please, could you submit a copy on the official thread, get a number for yourself.

Afterwards, resend the email

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Thanks for your submission.

For the ones that adhered to the rules, I commend you. smiley

For the rest of us that are defaulting cheesy, I hope we know the implication of submitting through only one medium, and disregarding the other? It is simple, no grades! Thanks for partially participating though grin

PS- I have received 31 emails only. This doesn't tally with what we've received on NL.
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by timpaker(m): 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
Cuddlemii:
PS- I have received 31 emails only. This doesn't tally with what we've received on NL.
Hope you got my mail, the edited one.?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Stepsse(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2013
@Op
Pls i think u should post the names of those dat submitted already to avoid any doubt of writing and nt being submitted mayb due to network error

.Thankz

........Pls av u seen my e-mail?........sTc

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Fynline(m): 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2013
Pls i want to get one thing clear are we to mail our poems to the email provided or email and post on this thread altogether?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by yemi2plus(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
Fynline: Pls i want to get one thing clear are we to mail our poems to the email provided or email and post on this thread altogether?
both

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by princesa(f): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
FAQ undecided
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by badmusace(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
I sent two versions of d same poem, because of network issh, how do I del one? thanx
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by Cuddlemii: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
badmusace: I sent two versions of d same poem, because of network issh, how do I del one? thanx

how did you send it?
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
Cuddlemii:

how did you send it?
undecided
Re: Nairaland's "The Poet" Competition Season 2 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
badmusace: I sent two versions of d same poem, because of network issh, how do I del one? thanx
you emailed them to the provided email or you posted them here? If its by email then you can't delete them, just tell cuddlemii the version you want to use as your bait

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

Faridah Abike-Iyimide Secures MacMillan Million-Dollar Book Deal In USA / Maa Mi (a Poem For Women Of Substance Out There) By Badiru Kehinde / Pregnant Oyin VAkpan Goes Topless In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.