Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,833 members, 7,921,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:14 PM

Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. - Phones (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. (93491 Views)

Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by AdetoroOladele(m): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2013
kekakuz:
its not that i dont want to share.but i dont want it to spread and then it gets blocked. its a simple tin. U WILL send a number in text message to anoher muliple number eg 5 to 661 am sorry i cantgive the real command
. pls broda mail m ...dellydex@yahoo.com......or whatsapp 08053925640
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2013
mr.drizzy:
lols ! Oversabi he said 131 nt 799,131 is strictly for anything concerning data(mostly),and during dat registration mtn gave 100naira nt 100mb,i was a beneficiary of that,so i dnt knw where u got ur own 300mb instead of 300naira oh!
My bad, #300 airtime. grin
Ok, send 2 to 131 and tell us the message you received.
I've tried what he said on two diff lines.
I'm open to ideas, working ones.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by sammyashons: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
Please guys, help me out. I just subscribed to mtn bbc on my tecno n7 but I'm not able to access the internet even after changing the apn, username and password. Please, anyone with solutions should assist me!!
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Mcbussy(m): 12:18am On Aug 16, 2013
sammyashons: Please guys, help me out. I just subscribed to mtn bbc on my tecno n7 but I'm not able to access the internet even after changing the apn, username and password. Please, anyone with solutions should assist me!!

The only thing u can do now is to download and install droid vpn....use blackberry.net as your apn,change the udp port in the droid vpn to 500,then connect.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by sammyashons: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2013
Mcbussy:

The only thing u can do now is to download and install droid vpn....use blackberry.net as your apn,change the udp port in the droid vpn to 500,then connect.
My guy, thank you very much for the assistance. Its working well now and that's even what I'm using now. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by sammyashons: 10:09am On Aug 16, 2013
But please, one more thing. My playstore and facebook messenger aren't working when I use this blackberry configuration but work when I use the normal configurations. Please, any advice??
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by AdeniyiA(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2013
PLS GUYS, how can i tether/ or use the hotspot of my tecno n3 to browse on my PC using d mtn bis?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2013
sammyashons: But please, one more thing. My playstore and facebook messenger aren't working when I use this blackberry configuration but work when I use the normal configurations. Please, any advice??
Many Droidvpn free account users complain of the same thing.
You may also find it difficult using yahoo mail app.
I really don't have a definite solution to it.
Try using different APN
If your phone is rooted, use the ICMP connection protocol.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
PLS GUYS, how can i tether/ or use the hotspot of my tecno n3 to browse on my PC
Yes.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by sammyashons: 12:25pm On Aug 16, 2013
networkgenuis:
Many Droidvpn free account users complain of the same thing.
You may also find it difficult using yahoo mail app.
I really don't have a definite solution to it.
Try using different APN
If your phone is rooted, use the ICMP connection protocol.
Alright, thank you very much.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by AdeniyiA(m): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
networkgenuis:
Yes.
it's a question NG
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Skmoda360(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2013
bro no forget me oooooo
skmodaa@gmail.com
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
sammyashons:
Alright, thank you very much.
My pleasure
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by duwdu: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2013
networkgenuis:
My bad, #300 airtime. grin
Ok, send 2 to 131 and tell us the message you received.
I've tried what he said on two diff lines.
I'm open to ideas, working ones.

I'm sorry, but you're still misunderstanding & misrepresenting the guy; His condition was that he had exhausted his said data bundle, but that it's expiration date was still in the future. So, he complained to CC, using the logic that their data plan was too expensive. CC then asked him to send 2 to 131. This action then granted him the extra MB he got, (and was apparently able to use while the period of his original subscription had not lapsed.)

I think the guy was being sincere. He was just unfortunate to have caught unnecessary flak from those who not only missed the import of his message, but were also not facing the same scenario he was in. Such uninformed critics were thus not only unable to check out the guy's story, they could not have been able to benefit from his experience, anyways.

P34c3
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by duwdu: 2:57pm On Aug 16, 2013
Double post...content therefore deleted.

P34c3
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
Adeniyi A.:

it's a question NG
Yes you can use it as a modem.
Subscribe to a data bundle.
Open your wireless hotspot settings.
Select prefared network name
Select the security protocol
Set password and connect.

If it asked for network username and password(Droids don't) use the info below.
Password use web
Username use web (mtn)

Password internet
Username internet (air tel)

Connect.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
duwdu:

I'm sorry, but you're still misunderstanding & misrepresenting the guy; His condition was that he had exhausted his said data bundle, but that it's expiration date was still in the future. So, he complained to CC, using the logic that their data plan was too expensive. CC then asked him to send 2 to 131. This action then granted him the extra MB he got, (and was apparently able to use while the period of his original subscription had not lapsed.)

I think the guy was being sincere. He was just unfortunate to have caught unnecessary flak from those who not only missed the import of his message, but were also not facing the same scenario he was in. Such uninformed critics were thus not only unable to check out the guy's story, they could not have been able to benefit from his experience, anyways.

P34c3

I get your drift bro.
I criticized him hastily.
I will surely try that out when I exhaust my bandwidth.
Please anybody in the house that has exhausted his/her bandwidth should try it out and tell us the outcome.

Btw Duwdu Osun..... what's the bolded?
Hope its not a kind of secret frat code tongue
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Judith99: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2013
hi guys...I am using a Samsung galaxy s11 and just subscribed for the #1000 BBC plan ..I changed my APN address to blackberry.net and d password too but I still can't connect...pls what can I do??I will appreciate pls
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Princeofilorin(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2013
GLO UNLIMITED LOADING................................... grin grin grin grin

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2013
Judith99: hi guys...I am using a Samsung galaxy s11 and just subscribed for the #1000 BBC plan ..I changed my APN address to blackberry.net and d password too but I still can't connect...pls what can I do??I will appreciate pls
Install Droidvpn from playstore.
Install tun.ko installer, install a suitable tun.ko fr your device from the tun.ko installer.
Change your APN to blackberry.net
Go to settings on Droidvpn
Select UDP as your network protocol.
Set the UDP port to 500
Connect...
You are good to go
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2013
Princeofilorin: GLO UNLIMITED LOADING................................... grin grin grin grin
Feel free to share grin
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
WackyJ1: I tried using PD Proxy on my System... It didn't work... When i connected, there was No data transfer back or front. So the PD Proxy could not connect to the UDP servers... Anyone tell me what went wrong?

Change from UDP to ICMP.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Francheezy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2013
networkgenuis:

Btw Duwdu Osun..... what's the bolded?
Hope its not a kind of secret frat code tongue

PEACE
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Judith99: 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2013
@networkgenius....tanks will try it
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2013
Francheezy:
PEACE
Yeee! embarassed
Thanks bro.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 7:15am On Aug 17, 2013
Judith99: @networkgenius....tanks will try it
You welcome.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Judith99: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2013
@networkgenius....pls I used the #100 plan to install those stuffs but the tun.ko installer is saying 'cannot find a compatible tun module for ur device....pls I don't understand.i've been trying dis since yesterday...wht can I do now....
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2013
Judith99: @networkgenius....pls I used the #100 plan to install those stuffs but the tun.ko installer is saying 'cannot find a compatible tun module for ur device....pls I don't understand.i've been trying dis since yesterday...wht can I do now....
Which device do you use?
And which os is it running?
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Mcleo007(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
@NG, please shed more light on the tetherrin ish with droidvpn. Thanks
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Judith99: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2013
I am using Samsung galaxy s2 nd it's android version 2.3.5....
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Sealeddeal(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2013
Now,i have bought mtn recharge card of 1000naira.hope that stuff still works
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by duwdu: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
Sharp guys, @NG, @Fran... grin

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (42) (Reply)

Woman Scatters Whatsapp Prayer Group With Her Unclad Photos Posted (photo) / Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) / Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.