Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:10 PM

Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. (93488 Views)

Which Data Subscription Are You Using To Browse? / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria / What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 18, 2013
duwdu:

*440*016#

OR Send BBUM3 to 440.

3000 Naira.

P34c3
tanx alot dear, really helpful..
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 8:34am On Aug 18, 2013
ewizard1: Pls, geeks in the house, when trying to help with DroidVPN, first ask what version of Android they run before giving descriptions. Android 4.0 upwards dont need Root or tun.ko.
Lemme know if I'm wrong.
You need root access to use the icmp protocol in all versions pf Android os.
As for tun.ko, I think you are right.
But if you are running a custom ROM like Cyanogenmod, you dont need tun.ko installer, it comes with the ROM.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 8:36am On Aug 18, 2013
Sealeddeal: Pls,somebody should help me out here.how do i know if what i did was sucessful? I sent BBC to 21600.how do i check dat out or should i just be browsing?
You can send Status to 21600 to know what's up.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by maxdozie(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2013
Evry1 is enjoyin droidvpn exept me.. Na wa o.... NetwrkG help me out pls.. Wen eva i change my APN to blackberry.net my 3g sign would disappear... I ws usin b4 sha,bt since mtn blockd dia bis stuff my 3g sign stopd showin on blackberry.net... But it shows on web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net.. Pls help out here
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by michealade(m): 8:47am On Aug 18, 2013
Please,wat is airtel monthli subs code and it is caped@wat data and price,tnx
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2013
Thanks to Anonymous.

From AirH̸e̸a̸d̸Tel grin
Get 240mb with #200 and it will last for one month.
Switch to club 10 Padi by dialling *166#
Recharge with 2H
Dial *440*018#
Start surfing the web after you get a confirmatory SMS from them.to check your bundle balance, dial *123*10#.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by jorhney(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2013
zelexotunla: Hello good fellows, i noticed my mtn unlimited was capped at 3gig and i've already exhausted everything before my subscription deadline. Pls help me o do i need to wait till the end of my subscription deadline b4 i can subscribe? Thanks
mine also, but am still browsing. but the main problem is that it disconnects every 6minutes
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Morgan1092(m): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2013
networkgenuis: Thanks to Anonymous.

From AirH̸e̸a̸d̸Tel grin
Get 240mb with #200 and it will last for one month.
Switch to club 10 Padi by dialling *166#
Recharge with 2H
Dial *440*018#
Start surfing the web after you get a confirmatory SMS from them.to check your bundle balance, dial *123*10#.
N.genius does dis really work? Cos i did same last 2weeks bt cudnt browse. Though d said it was 4 1week, but ur post said 1month. Please mek me understand how it works. Again i heard its 4 BB users
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2013
maxdozie: Evry1 is enjoyin droidvpn exept me.. Na wa o.... NetwrkG help me out pls.. Wen eva i change my APN to blackberry.net my 3g sign would disappear... I ws usin b4 sha,bt since mtn blockd dia bis stuff my 3g sign stopd showin on blackberry.net... But it shows on web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net.. Pls help out here
Use web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net to connect.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 11:05am On Aug 18, 2013
jorhney:
mine also, but am still browsing. but the main problem is that it disconnects every 6minutes
The disconnection is 'normal' bro.

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Sealeddeal(m): 11:31am On Aug 18, 2013
I started using that DroidVpn about 7pm yesterday but early this morning when i put on my data,the DroidVpn said that i have reached my data limit and have to wait till tomorrow. My question is,
is there any special way that the DroidVpn count its days cos i have not used my data since i switched it off about 10pm last night.
Equally,how can i do without being restricted since upgrading cost much like 14USD?.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by jorhney(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2013
I heard that there is a way of making your droidvpn bandwidth unlimited using titanium backup
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 1:02pm On Aug 18, 2013
Sealeddeal: I started using that DroidVpn about 7pm yesterday but early this morning when i put on my data,the DroidVpn said that i have reached my data limit and have to wait till tomorrow. My question is,
is there any special way that the DroidVpn count its days cos i have not used my data since i switched it off about 10pm last night.
Equally,how can i do without being restricted since upgrading cost much like 14USD?.

Smart question.
You can use as many mb as you want provided you register a corresponding nimber of accounts.
For example, register up to 5 Droidvpn accounts, and make sure you dont use up to the 100mb limit for each account. When you've used up to like 90+ mb, just switch Account account. This way, you can use up to 500Mb in a day.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
jorhney: I heard that there is a way of making your droidvpn bandwidth unlimited using titanium backup
Please if you know how to, endeavor to let us in to it.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by jorhney(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2013
networkgenuis:
Please if you know how to, endeavor to let us in to it.

I don't but one of my friends do, and I don't understand what he explained he even send a video to me, if you need it add me on whatsapp n I'll send the vid to you @08169377517

1 Like

Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Sealeddeal(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
networkgenuis:

Smart question.
You can use as many mb as you want provided you register a corresponding nimber of accounts.
For example, register up to 5 Droidvpn accounts, and make sure you dont use up to the 100mb limit for each account. When you've used up to like 90+ mb, just switch Account account. This way, you can use up to 500Mb in a day.
alright bro,thanks. how do I know the amount of data I have used? I have sent STATUS to 21600 and they replied that my data usage is within a fair limit. Equally I want to know if this BBC data is unlimited.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by adepentane1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
duwdu:

The tun.ko module for your device must have been downloaded/enabled without you being aware. A device such as your SGS2 is so popular and common, that the process of enabling its tun.ko module is probably already automated, or embedded.

[For the avoidance of doubt, I have - and have handled other's - 4.0 devices for which tun.ko modules have not yet been built, & that therefore cannot successfully launch droidVPN (or even OpenVPN completely, for that matter.) Which is another hat for popular, mainstream devices, me thinks.]

P34c3
P34c3

.....Guys, am using Techno N3 with a customed ROM, but tun.ko aint loading.......wot can i do
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by michealade(m): 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2013
i just bot ma tecno phantom today,pls i nid help..wana subs mnthli airtel can any1 help me wid d amount of mb and price a month cost
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ephbe(m): 3:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
ewizard1:
But I use DroidVPN on the Samsung Galaxy Tab2, I didnt install tun.ko undecided

I also run 4.0.4 on ma fone and I dint install tun.ko. Does tun.ko hav any
special effect apart from droidvpn
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
Sealeddeal: alright bro,thanks. how do I know the amount of data I have used? I have sent STATUS to 21600 and they replied that my data usage is within a fair limit. Equally I want to know if this BBC data is unlimited.

How to use 5 accounts on DroidVPN?
See here
https://www.nairaland.com/1401047/got-android-issue-whats-it/2#17515816

Thank me Later!
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2013
Sealeddeal: alright bro,thanks. how do I know the amount of data I have used? I have sent STATUS to 21600 and they replied that my data usage is within a fair limit. Equally I want to know if this BBC data is unlimited.
You can install an app that will monitor your data usage.
Or you check from their website.
Its not unlimited.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2013
michealade: i just bot ma tecno phantom today,pls i nid help..wana subs mnthli airtel can any1 help me wid d amount of mb and price a month cost
Michael, Airtel monthly BSM costs #1200 and is capped at 1Gig.
Recharge your phone with #1200
Send BSM to 440
You will receive a confirmation sms that you have subsribed to Blackberry Social Month (BSM) package.
You can use the Airtel default apn or use blackberry.net
To check your bundle balance, dial *123*10#
Cheers.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2013
networkgenuis:
The disconnection is 'normal' bro.
mine always says no port found. Any hlp pls. I use m3 nd nt rooted. My droidvpn port is 500 n free server 3. Lastly, my data chnges 4rm sim 2 to sim 1 on ts own. Hlp pls
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ArchFreelancer(m): 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2013
please can it work on tecno B3? (android 2.3 gingerbread OS) please answer ASAP, mtn don do make I broke. I mean the BBC plan.

please, help me; how do I upgrade from GingerBread to ICS? thanks. God bless!
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by jslimz(f): 12:02am On Aug 19, 2013
Networkgenius please I need help. After changing my apn to blackberry.net my data service disappears and I can't browse. When I change it to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, my data service is restored and I can browse but i'm being charged. What should I do please?

I use Samsung galaxy pocket gt-s5300
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by seunadeolu(m): 2:55am On Aug 19, 2013
kk
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by ewizard1: 3:00am On Aug 19, 2013
j-slimz:
Networkgenius please I need help. After changing my apn to blackberry.net my data service disappears and I can't browse. When I change it to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net, my data service is restored and I can browse but i'm being charged. What should I do please?

I use Samsung galaxy pocket gt-s5300

Restart ur fone...
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by Sealeddeal(m): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2013
Pls someone should help me out here.Every day,I will always encounter one problem or another with Droidvpn.I have registered more than 5 email ACCTS but none of them worked since the droidvpn shut me out of connection last night. Pls I need permanent solution to it.
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by maxdozie(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2013
ewizard1:

Restart ur fone...
dat wnt help... Cos i hav tried it a million time.. When eva i change my apn to blackberry.net d H sign would disappear.. Bt if i change bck 2 default apn d H sign would appear bck.. Pls help
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
princetunex:
mine always says no port found. Any hlp pls. I use m3 nd nt rooted. My droidvpn port is 500 n free server 3. Lastly, my data chnges 4rm sim 2 to sim 1 on ts own. Hlp pls
Change your APN to mtn default.
Use free server 1
Re: Smart Data Subscription For Your Android Devices. by networkgenuis: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2013
Arch-Freelancer:
please can it work on tecno B3? (android 2.3 gingerbread OS) please answer ASAP, mtn don do make I broke. I mean the BBC plan.
It will work if its rooted.

please, help me; how do I upgrade from GingerBread to ICS? thanks. God bless!
I don't help with upgrade. There are threads that will help you on that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (42) (Reply)

Woman Scatters Whatsapp Prayer Group With Her Unclad Photos Posted (photo) / Airtel Female Marketer Displaying Her Panties Via A See-thorough Outfit (photo) / Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.