Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Review Any Movie - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Review Any Movie (57669 Views)

How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Add Subtitles To Any Movie/TV series (Steps plus a 3mins video tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review Any Movie by Gamine(f): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2009
ooohhhh.
embarassed

Mummy put me to sleep this weekend
Re: Review Any Movie by buttercop(m): 6:31am On Feb 04, 2009
@ justkumni
i'm sorry but david yates did not pull harry potter 5 off though he tried. all other parts were better especially chamber of secrets that was a clasic he picture every chapter of the book as well as he could. i've read the book so i know. if u've read the book u'll also know. half blood prince will definitely be a blockbuster if he's sensible enuff but i'm looking forward to deathly hallows it's a really wonderful story. harry, ron and hermione dropping out of schl, mad-eyed moody, george weasley and hedwig dying, (JK. Rowling so killed many pple), living in open fields and moving all the time, the destruction of voldemorts horcruxes, dumbledore being gay and snape dying and voldemorts final death it was a lovely book to read. i actually read it twice. i wonder how he'll make the movie. he's pulled off so many parts so far. he definitely try his best in the deathly hallows but i wonder how he'll do it. the guy is a great guy no doubt.

then there's ink heart a fantasy adventure like harry potter. i've read the book but i've not seen the movie thought i saw the trailer. it stars brendan frasier as Mo.

body of lies was nice too. although i had read the book written by iris johansen. i knida enjoyed the movie but the book was more interesting.

bedtime stories was really cool. whenever adam sandler told the kids storis they usally changes the line andthe stories the kids manged to come up with always somehow became a reality.

i heard deatt race starring jason statham is also nice though i haven't seen. so i can't say anything about it
Re: Review Any Movie by spikedcylinder: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2009
Since when did Adam Sandler become a serious actor? undecided
Re: Review Any Movie by tpia: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2009
Re: Review Any Movie by spikedcylinder: 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2009
tpia:

have you watched 50 First Dates?

Yes.
Re: Review Any Movie by tpia: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2009
Re: Review Any Movie by spikedcylinder: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2009
50 First Dates is not a serious movie. Just the regular summer chick flick.
Re: Review Any Movie by tpia: 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2009
Re: Review Any Movie by spikedcylinder: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2009
Oh well. I guess the movie accounts for all the Oscars he's won. cheesy cheesy
Re: Review Any Movie by tpia: 1:12am On Feb 06, 2009
Re: Review Any Movie by KarmaMod(f): 4:48am On Feb 06, 2009
Only good Adam Sandler movie is Punch Drunk Love.
Re: Review Any Movie by spikedcylinder: 9:25am On Feb 06, 2009
I am yet to see one good Adam Sandler movie. . . . .and I've seen all the above mentioned.
Re: Review Any Movie by MadMax1(f): 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2009
Wedding Singer is okay. So's Bulletproof,an oldie but goodie with Damon Wyans. But the rest of his movies are pure trashy trash.He's not funny at all. Click is so maudlin you'll grit your teeth throughout.
Re: Review Any Movie by spikedcylinder: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2009
Wedding Singer ok? How that one take happen? Isn't the movie where he was in love with Drew Barrymore and he went about like someone that had inhaled too much helium? embarassed
Re: Review Any Movie by MadMax1(f): 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2009
I liked it. tongue
He wasn't funny,but there were other funny people there. Compared to other Sandler movies, Wedding Singer is ok. Bulletproof is really funny, though old. Damon is way cooler than his siblings.
Re: Review Any Movie by tpia: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2009
Re: Review Any Movie by MadMax1(f): 4:45pm On Feb 12, 2009
White Chicks and Little Man were juvenile fluffs. I couldn't finish either. But man, Scary Movie is hilarious. grin It still gets me laughing. Oh I like Damon, but I don't think he's done anything after Living Colours.
I didn't know they had a sister! What's she appeared in?
Re: Review Any Movie by spikedcylinder: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2009
Which of the Wayans brothers is in that family series thingie?
Re: Review Any Movie by Gamine(f): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2009
Please who has seen Lakeview Terrace
Re: Review Any Movie by MadMax1(f): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2009
What about Lakeview Terrace? Have you seen it? Is it good?
Re: Review Any Movie by Gamine(f): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2009
Thats what i want to know ooh, before i go and commit my money to watching it,

they arent showing any current movie. . . sad sad
Re: Review Any Movie by MadMax1(f): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2009
What about all the award nominated ones; Slumdog, TCCOBB,Frost/Nixon,Milk,yadayadayada; seen em all?They're supposed to be good.
What Wyan family series thingie?
Re: Review Any Movie by Gamine(f): 8:07pm On Feb 12, 2009
Ah well, they arent showing any of those, where i am o sad

Oh i think Spikey is talking about My Wife and Kids. . . .Damon Wayans
Re: Review Any Movie by tpia: 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2009
Re: Review Any Movie by justkunmi(m): 3:52am On Feb 13, 2009
Mad_Max:

What about Lakeview Terrace? Have you seen it? Is it good?   

seen it. not particularly great.

the movie wasnt particularly a hit, but it is a lot better than Jackson's last films Snakes on a Plane and Jumper. And much improved stuff from director Neil LaBute. , remember The Wicker Man?
Samuel L Jackson really did well as the creepy police officer. Ofcourse Samuel L can play a giraffe and pull it off gracefully. He definitely stole the show. Watching the film was not entertaining, but it was suspenseful and tense.

its not a waste of time. maybe a 5 out of 10.
Re: Review Any Movie by spikedcylinder: 7:51am On Feb 13, 2009
Yes! My Wife and Kids is what I was talking about. Which of the Wayans brothers was that?
Re: Review Any Movie by tpia: 7:55am On Feb 13, 2009
Re: Review Any Movie by spikedcylinder: 8:39am On Feb 13, 2009
Ok then, Damon is hot. grin I don't care about the rest.
Re: Review Any Movie by MadMax1(f): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2009
tpia,where art thine eyes?Shawn who?
Damon is the best-lookin' Wayan!
Re: Review Any Movie by tpia: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2009
Re: Review Any Movie by MadMax1(f): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2009
3-corner head! Damon Wyan! That fine-lookin brotha!
Look, your Shawn is wearing mascara. tongue Dat one pass gay. He's a freakin festival! grin
Re: Review Any Movie by spikedcylinder: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2009
Chai, see as tpia enter my Damon sha.

See, let me tell you something Miss tpia, Damon is the hottest of the bunch. Its because Shawn covers his own 3 corner head with hair. If Shawn tried the Gorimapa look, his career would die a sudden death. tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Frodd & Isilomo Caught Kissing (Photo) / Are Those Sex In Movies Real?? / How To Watch Gotv Africa For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.