Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:48 PM

Review Any Movie - TV/Movies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Review Any Movie (56675 Views)

How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Add Subtitles To Any Movie/TV series (Steps plus a 3mins video tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review Any Movie by SeanT21(f): 12:57am On Apr 06, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

How is it a ripoff if it's by the SAME director and pretty much a continuation of Games Women Play? Olodo

Anyway saw Let The Right One In. Pretty mediocre. C+. Sorry iice, tongue I guess vampires really arent my thing aside for Interview With The Vampire

Oh Really??

I think I need to go look in the dictionary and see what the definition of continuation is. lipsrsealed

The movie was Sad and Pathetic.I do not need to explain more.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 5:55am On Apr 06, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

How is it a ripoff if it's by the SAME director and pretty much a continuation of Games Women Play? Olodo

Anyway saw Let The Right One In. Pretty mediocre. C+. Sorry iice, tongue I guess vampires really arent my thing aside for Interview With The Vampire

shocked Only IWTV? cheesy Was it because of Brad? grin
Re: Review Any Movie by DeReloaded: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2009
lmao Tom wasnt too bad either

They should work together again cheesy
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2009
Yeah he was a great Lestat.
Re: Review Any Movie by Epi: 3:45am On Apr 25, 2009
We went to see Obsessed and I enjoyed it. I give it 8 1/2 out of 10.

To me, it has a little bit of Fatal attraction, The Hands that Rocks the Cradle, Crush, and War of the Roses BUT it's NOT predictable. Beyonce did an excellent job in producing this movie. This girl is soooo talented!. mmm moi

I highly recommend this movie
Re: Review Any Movie by moondust(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2009
Bolt - Brilliant!
12 Rounds - I've seen better
Deathrace - so so
Transporter 3 - eww
Re: Review Any Movie by RichyBlacK(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2009
epi:

We went to see Obsessed and I enjoyed it. I give it 8 1/2 out of 10.

To me, it has a little bit of Fatal attraction, The Hands that Rocks the Cradle, Crush, and War of the Roses BUT it's NOT predictable. Beyonce did an excellent job in producing this movie. This girl is soooo talented!. mmm moi

I highly recommend this movie

I saw Obsessed over the weekend and it was great! I'm now officially a fan of Beyonce - that babe got talent.
Re: Review Any Movie by RichyBlacK(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2009
Obsessed is the No.1 movie in the U.S.:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/

1 N Obsessed SGem $28,500,000 - 2,514 - $11,337 $28,500,000 $20 1
2 1 17 Again WB $11,665,000 -50.8% 3,255 - $3,584 $39,970,000 - 2
3 N Fighting Rog. $11,441,000 - 2,309 - $4,955 $11,441,000 - 1
4 N The Soloist P/DW $9,715,000 - 2,024 - $4,800 $9,715,000 - 1
5 N Earth (2009) BV $8,554,000 - 1,804 - $4,742 $14,201,000 - 1
Re: Review Any Movie by Aaoe: 11:42am On Apr 29, 2009
For movie lovers, its today,
Yet another sensational film offer for you
only at Genesis Deluxe Cinema, The Palms Shopping Mall, Lekki, Lagos. Be the first persons in Nigeria & in the world to see X-MEN ORIGINS two Days before the worldwide release for N500,00+only. for more on Genesis Cinema logon to http://thepalmsshopping.com/schedule.php

Re: Review Any Movie by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2009
Saw "Is There Anyone There" with Michael Caine. Amusing yet sad movie. Caine was great in it

Was gonna see Obsessed but not even idiris could make me watch it. I like Beyonce as a singer and person but she's a terrible actress. One note. Cant be bothered.
Re: Review Any Movie by OhGrey(m): 9:15am On Apr 30, 2009
@Aaoe
First person ke? Ave had that movie in my laptop for a while now. Nice Movie though
Re: Review Any Movie by tpiah: 6:23pm On May 21, 2009
No one watched Journey to the Center of the Earth?

I did a NL search and came up with nothing.

I rate it an A and as usual, Brendan Fraser was popping. He does so well in these "historical" flicks.

I'd be in love with him but he's too tall. the guy cant be less than 6"10. Very handsome though.

Pretty cool female lead too. An Icelandic lady, I think.

Great CGI, special effects and humor.
Re: Review Any Movie by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 21, 2009
Brendan Fraser is not as fine as he used to be. Do you remember "George of the jungle"? He was very fine then.
Re: Review Any Movie by tpiah: 6:36pm On May 21, 2009
for some reason, I didnt like him so much in George of the jungle?

But I loved him in the Mummy and its sequel.

He's still quite fine in Journey to the Center of the Earth. Its like he didnt age a bit.

The Mummy (part one) remains my favorite film of his though.
Re: Review Any Movie by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:06pm On May 21, 2009
Cant stand Brandan Fraiser. Prefer him as a comic relief like on Scrubs.
Re: Review Any Movie by Orimili(m): 2:55pm On May 25, 2009
Star Trek - ok
Terminator Salvation - sucked
Dance Flick - sucked
Angels & Demons - sucked
Re: Review Any Movie by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:33am On May 26, 2009
Stop watching garbage.
Re: Review Any Movie by spikedcylinder: 10:35am On May 26, 2009
Saw Bride Wars. Gritted my teeth all through the movie.
I expected such cheesiness from Hudson, not Hathaway
Re: Review Any Movie by Cristalz(f): 10:26pm On May 26, 2009
Night At The Museum 2. . .had a hell of a time laughing all my stress away. Really relaxing movie. 1 was funny, but I enjoyed 2 more.

Those singing cupids were crazy, especially the way they re-mixed all dem songs. grin

Angels And Demons. . .just there. As usual, movie did not come close to the book at all. The anti-matter explosion was cool though. The lady that played Vittoria Ventra was flat.

X-Men Origins. . .loved it. I know, spiked wink grin . . .but I still love it. lol. And I'm with you on Bride Wars. . .predictable.
Re: Review Any Movie by justkunmi(m): 7:13am On May 27, 2009
Angels and demons sucked, Didnt come close to the book@all, A whole lotta things changed in the movie and it changed the relevance of the story
Re: Review Any Movie by Gaminechic: 7:36pm On Jun 01, 2009
Ive bin in Movie styx, last movie i watched was 'Hes not that into you', out of intense, Oh well i liked it a lot. I would try to redeem myself by seeing a new movie this week, Star Trek.FTW!
Re: Review Any Movie by Seun(m): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2009
Yes Man - another excellent Jim Carrey movie.
Re: Review Any Movie by Gaminechic: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2009
Angels and Demons. .not bad at all. .I loved the visuals, but then again,
the Vatican city is a beautiful place. cheesy

The acting, well, could have been better but Tom Hanks and Ewan. .i heart for life.

Married Life. . .i slept off, undecided great acting though
Re: Review Any Movie by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2009
about the Angels and Demons flick, funny thing is after watching the movie at the cinema with a friend i couldn't actually tell him that i didnt feel the movie that much cos the movie was getting rave reviews everywhere. But one thing iv noticed in recent times is that a movie being highly rated in the states doesn't mean it would be applauded by Nigerians for example Mall Cop (total crap to me). i just hope the much anticipated remake Taking of Pelham 123 won't disappoint as well.

Oh by the way u guys should check out this group (movie markers) on facebook
Re: Review Any Movie by phelex(f): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2009
, ;;
Re: Review Any Movie by sixbon2000(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2009
For an update on movies toping the box office weekly,visit www.global-faces.com today

Re: Review Any Movie by Aaoe: 7:29am On Jun 09, 2009
@sixbon2000 and all to see the latest movies in Lagos, Nigeria visit http://thepalmsshopping.com/index.php . Guess you all know SHOPRITE, its in the same premises, the URL above is its online branch.
Re: Review Any Movie by BABE3: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2009
ANNOUNCEMENT: dont go near CRANK HIGH VOLTAGE, total nonsense,   do not waste ur money!!! angry angry
yall gastu watch BOYS COT,   its a 9ja movie(am suprised at myself dat am askin u guyz 2 watch dis) but d movie is some funny shit grin grin
BENJAMIN BUTTON,  is also a 9ice movie. Brad Pitt tried(4 all d obsessed) smiley
by d way, OBSESSED is also nonsense, DONT WASTE UR MONEY ND TYM. I LUV BEYONCE(NO HOMO) but her acting in dat movie get comma lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Review Any Movie by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 09, 2009
ah, this thread don tey.

I for continue am but for the fact that I havent been watching too many movies of late.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2009

The world of Pandora is absolutely breathtaking! The plants, the animals, the na'vis. . .I still got the feel of underwater (a favorite of James) in the sky. I would have died happily to fly one of those birdies grin To think every bit of Pandora is CGI is impressive.  My favorite has to be Neytiri played by Zoe Saldana.  CGI characters don't always work out like Jar Jar Binks but the na'vis were astounding.  They were precisely represented.  Every emotion was captured and portrayed precisely as it should be.  And whilst the storyline is something we've seen before, it nevertheless has a timeless feel and message to it.  Great battle scenes from the ground to up in the sky. . .I really really wanna fly those birdies grin

Absolutely loved it!
Re: Review Any Movie by cabali(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2009
I think 2012 did it for me this Q4!!

absolutely astounishing. But it lacked one thing that woulda made it complete. . . it lacked the death of the lead actor. That woulda made it more real and completely breathtaking
Re: Review Any Movie by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2009
Hey, i wanna invite you all to join the group Movie Markers which is an avenue for movie lovers to come and exchange views on various movies, both old and new. follow the link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=35776798590

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / BBNaija: The Moment Mercy Rolled On The Floor After Being Declared Winner / Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.