Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,137 members, 7,907,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:22 AM

Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja (40895 Views)

Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Check Out Stretch Limo COZA Church Brought To Celebrate Seyi Law, Frank Edwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by ifihearam: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
nagoma:

Who is your mentor ? Is it the Reterdeen himself or his elephantine Domestic appendage?

it really pains me to tell you the truth publicly but am left with no option,in the next 1000years to say the least,therewill be no one in your generation that will rise to the level of both the reterdden and the elephantine domestic appendage.

Just still wondering were your father was before a reterdeen became a president and your MOTHER before his elephantine domestic appendage became a first lady.

Gues there is no councillor in your lineage and your mother will never have the opportunity of becoming a first lady even in the lowest tier of government better still she can be the first lady to a palmwine tapper grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by iykofias(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2013
C'mon Guys. Mrs hippo nids to tak ds woman to her surgeon. Oh lest I 4get [b]d grammatical blunders wil always be [/b]oops
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Ayatullah(m): 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
gluv01: Kinda...but she fine pass PEJ die...Nice skin tone, sweet looking fat and lips kiss

If GEJ even has a skin tone like the boy she's holding, and maybe a smaller nose, then all will be well in Naija and price of garri will reduce undecided

I love my president sha

What has skin tone and nose size got to do with it?.............As at TODAY whether you like his skin tone and nose size or not GEJ is the president of Nigeria.........God knows why He gave him the nose size he's gotten......maybe to be able to sniff out Nigeria's problem (though it's another question whether he's using the nose well).

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by iykofias(m): 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
ifihearam:

it really pains me to tell you the truth publicly but am left with no option,in the next 1000years to say the least,therewill be no one in your generation that will rise to the level of both the reterdden and the elephantine domestic appendage.

Just still wondering were your father was before a reterdeen became a president and your MOTHER before his elephantine domestic appendage became a first lady.

Gues there is no councillor in your lineage and your mother will never have the opportunity of becoming a first lady even in the lowest tier of government better still she can be the first lady to a palmwine tapper grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u sound so bitter,oh I av an idea_aw about we play a game I call "chop rat poison".

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by SELFWORTH: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
nagoma:

Who is your mentor ? Is it the Reterdeen himself or his elephantine Domestic appendage?

You sound like one of the 18million undiagnosed madd people passing through NL daily.

Anyone who refers to another human being let alone the president of a nation as you did above need mental examination. I pray your next stop will be Aro Mental Institution where they can commit you permanently. AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by insideview: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
TO PEJ & GEJ- Hard Steel is tempered by blazing flames. To Nigerians- when your President is finally transformed- DO NOT COMPLAIN. Seeing as he can do nothing right, when He and his better half begin start to concentrate on only Doing regardless of how you feel about thier actions, take it as it comes. Its not about how beautiful or well spoken they are, its about how they will be judged by posterity. I think they're begining to realise that.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2013
Yeah they look alike somewhat, but the First Lady is more beautiful and more graceful.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by capip120(m): 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
Please enough of dis mouthwatering arguments and insult directed to the PDJ. Lets us be reasonable and stop acting like underclased being and stop all this gibberish insult to one anoda.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by iykofias(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ayatullah:

What has skin tone and nose size got to do with it?.............As at TODAY whether you like his skin tone and nose size or not GEJ is the president of Nigeria.........God knows why He gave him the nose size he's gotten......maybe to be able to sniff out Nigeria's problem (though it's another question whether he's using the nose well).

sniff out nigeria's problem wit his noise? Oh black sango!!! I tink d side effect of bn a laptop dog is really settin in. #Paranoid
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by iykofias(m): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
pro01: Yeah they look alike somewhat, but the First Lady is more beautiful and more graceful.
u shuld av stop at beatiful,but graceful? Plsssssss

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by onitj: 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
ACM10: What is this doing on frontpage? I can see that disgruntled westerners have launched a campaign to malign her. Starting with their supposedly educated prof. calling her "a mere domestic appendage". They will fail.

supposedly educated prof?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by ProfEinstein: 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
atleast m sure dis one wl nt be as daft as ur firstlady
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by frankyychiji(f): 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
duni04:
At least my mum has the mannerisms and decorum of a lady
since when? She is my colleaque in zone 4 if u get my drift shithead!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by ifihearam: 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2013
Prof Einstein: atleast m sure dis one wl nt be as daft as ur firstlady

obviously not as daft as your mama

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by hotswagg12: 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2013
@dun104 na thunder go fire you. Shey you no dey fear God again. Where your ancestors and generation dey wey she and her husband enter aso rock. Stuuupid boy

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by goodmike7: 12:02am On Jul 15, 2013
iykofias: u sound so bitter,oh I av an idea_aw about we play a game I call "chop rat poison".

you must be a foooolllllll
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by duni04(m): 12:11am On Jul 15, 2013
hotswagg12: @dun104 na thunder go fire you. Shey you no dey fear God again. Where your ancestors and generation dey wey she and her husband enter aso rock. Stuuupid boy
Continue singing her praises and genuflecting for her. When she's finished stealing our millions I'm sure she'll remember u and your family. Or maybe wen nxt she's in lagos and you're in traffic, she'll call u out to join her motorcade. BLOODY M-ORON

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by frankyychiji(f): 12:27am On Jul 15, 2013
duni04:
Continue singing her praises and genuflecting for her. When she's finished stealing our millions I'm sure she'll remember u and your family. Or maybe wen nxt she's in lagos and you're in traffic, she'll call u out to join her motorcade. BLOODY M-ORON
guy no let patience wahala kill u o! Cos if u die moro, u die for notin. Dem go carry ur body go police station give u mass burial. Buh if patience die today na state burial o! Check urself b4 u wreck urself!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by goodmike7: 1:05am On Jul 15, 2013
duni04:

Shut up your mouth there,mugu.

bad belle kill you and your generation

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 15, 2013
Let me rephrase: She is the finer version of PEJ
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Flygerian1(m): 3:12am On Jul 15, 2013
blink182: see your stewpid president starring like he actually knows how to use his brain.
Ah don laff enta coma, lol.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by honguqia: 4:14am On Jul 15, 2013
That could mean anything though.

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by kraftykc(m): 4:40am On Jul 15, 2013
Chinom:

You are the STEWPID one. Product of very dumb parents. HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT. LIKE IT OR NOT.

Go fvck a 'shut up' hole in the wall instantly!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by kraftykc(m): 4:45am On Jul 15, 2013
hotswagg12: @dun104 na thunder go fire you. Shey you no dey fear God again. Where your ancestors and generation dey wey she and her husband enter aso rock. Stuuupid boy

shocked shocked
So Patience Jonathan is now your 'god' in whom you must be afraid? Lol you and Bipi must attend the same church.

Patience, your saviour, bless you. grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by frederal(m): 5:02am On Jul 15, 2013
No matter how u insult this woman and her husband, the truth is that she's better than your mother; ur sisters may never attain her status + her husband, better than u + ur father. Pray that ur generation beget a stupid woman like her. Dear Lord, I want to be a president, let people call me stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by goodgood2(m): 5:22am On Jul 15, 2013
Onasa22: Please, when it comes to beauty, PEJ is beautiful
if na beauty, you no fit overlook madam pej.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by sheniqua: 5:28am On Jul 15, 2013
#80million:
Is that not Reuben Abati wearing green buba,and sokoto! Lol

That is not Reuben Yoruba abeg
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by goodgood2(m): 5:28am On Jul 15, 2013
rozayx5:

if your President is brain less then your brain washed
yeah, some illdiots rather prefer supporting bh to supporting gej. It shows how much Nigeria has sunk.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by goodgood2(m): 5:30am On Jul 15, 2013
rozayx5:

if your President is brain less then your brain washed
yeah, some illdiots rather prefer supporting bh to supporting gej. It shows how much disrespect they have for the region that feeds the nation.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by OcT29(m): 5:38am On Jul 15, 2013
ifihearam:

You don't Have Respect for Your Parents...I am sorry its just the bitter truth..!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by MacLovington(m): 5:42am On Jul 15, 2013
PEJ is not alone in her ways. There are millions of pushy over-sabi Naija babes whose intelligence does not really match their exuberance. PEJ is just one of the products of our environment.

While I wish she was a bit more laid back and graceful, it doesn't make her any better or worse than the average Naija woman. But they are quintessential Nigerian women, pushing forward and in many cases they fend solely for their families. They sell epa, sachet water, they are teachers, policewomen etc.

I think she just reflects our average Naija lady thrust into limelight without much preparation.

We have lots of arrogant Naija women, many here on NL. It is just part of who we are. Part of our survival/defence strategy. Every family has one or two PEJ kinda person.

PEJ may not carry herself as most of us would like, but even with a few extra pounds, she's still a fine mother of 3 kids or so.

People should just advise her to meddle a bit less and focus more on charity work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set / Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle / Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.