Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,986 members, 7,942,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja (40912 Views)

Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Check Out Stretch Limo COZA Church Brought To Celebrate Seyi Law, Frank Edwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by nagoma(m): 5:57am On Jul 16, 2013
ifihearam:

it really pains me to tell you the truth publicly but am left with no option,in the next 1000years to say the least,therewill be no one in your generation that will rise to the level of both the reterdden and the elephantine domestic appendage.

Just still wondering were your father was before a reterdeen became a president and your MOTHER before his elephantine domestic appendage became a first lady.

Gues there is no councillor in your lineage and your mother will never have the opportunity of becoming a first lady even in the lowest tier of government better still she can be the first lady to a palmwine tapper grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you are that aggrieved and bitter why not end it all. I recommend otapiapia. grin grin grin . And don't blame me , blame Prof . Soyinka who is teaching us. cool
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by dridowu: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2013
ACM10: What is this doing on frontpage? I can see that disgruntled westerners have launched a campaign to malign her. Starting with their supposedly educated prof. calling her "a mere domestic appendage". They will fail.
y do u mention westerners, ds is not d 1st time look alike pics hit d FP, am so sure dos dat komet b4 u are all frm Nigeria tribes
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by homesteady(m): 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
I thought this COZA was some sort of meeting! I never knew it was a church!
Who know!! Maybe Pastor Biodun has slept with this woman! undecided
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Nobody: 4:27am On Oct 18, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blessing Douglas: My Wedding To Olusoji Jacobs Cost N10 Million / Nigerians Massively Unfollow American Singer, Enisa For "Betrayal" / 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram (2017) - 9jaflaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.