Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,158 members, 7,907,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja (40897 Views)

Yemi Alade's Look-Alike At The University Of Abuja (see Photos) / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Check Out Stretch Limo COZA Church Brought To Celebrate Seyi Law, Frank Edwards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by danny301: 5:43am On Jul 15, 2013
duni04:
At least my mum has the mannerisms and decorum of a lady

I doubt if you really know what the word 'mannerism' means let alone the right application of it. Simply say manners and stop misusing words in the name of speaking 'big grammars'.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by drauj(m): 6:18am On Jul 15, 2013
superior1: This one looks like a LADY unlike the paraga seller Jona-dumbo calls wife
nairalanders this is your first lady. u voted her n her best couple into the rock. my sister dey laff o. make una no kill am n make her husband widow. grin
superior1: This one looks like a LADY unlike the paraga seller Jona-dumbo calls wife
nairalanders this is your first lady. u voted her n her best couple into the rock. my sister dey laff o. make una no kill am n make her husband widow.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by danjalingo: 6:48am On Jul 15, 2013
king arizona: I don't even know how our FIRST LADY looks like sef?
Not to talk to know who resemble am!!!?

where u de stay?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by mekano1980: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2013
Sijo01: Is her engrish like that of PJ I guess not.

Ur not even ashamed of ur self,ur laughing at someboby that she dosn't know how to speak English but u to ur own disappoitment look at ur English pronounciation,ur talking rubish because others are talking rubish.,correct ur self first.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Saintsquare(m): 7:11am On Jul 15, 2013
mekano1980:

Ur not even ashamed of ur self,ur laughing at SOMEBOBY that she dosn't know how to speak English but u to ur own disappoitment look at ur English pronounciation,ur talking rubish because others are talking rubish.,correct ur self first.
guy you funny ooo,with this your RUBISH?,omg!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by iykofias(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2013
goodmike7:

you must be a foooolllllll
it takes a bigger fool to identify another!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by ethicalUser(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2013
duni04: That should be like an insult, to say someone looks like patience jonathan. I can't imagine anyone telling me my mum looks like patience, that illiterate ugly nonentity. Upon all the money wey she don steal d moni no even show for bodi. Shameless ho!
Dude I don't tink u love ur mum like you r claiming do. Are u God? Why wud u say such about Gods creature. Even if PEJ is not good enuf to be our first lady doesn't warrant u to rain insult on her like your doin ryt now.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by bleufaucon: 7:20am On Jul 15, 2013
Leave President Jonathan and his wife alone,you childish elements with no respect for humanity. what do you want them to do? Have a plastic surgery to please you brainwashed Africans who think its better to have pointed nose like Europeans? Talking about beggarly and irrelevant things without giving thought to how to effect a change in Africa for the future generation.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Abee79(m): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2013
Finally we found a body double for the 1st Lady!!! cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by blueeyes1: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2013
mekano1980:

Ur not even ashamed of ur self,ur laughing at someboby that she dosn't know how to speak English but u to ur own disappoitment look at ur English pronounciation,ur talking rubish because others are talking rubish.,correct ur self first.
can't u get the joke? PEJ speaks 'engrish' not english.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by 3ace(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2013
blink182: see your stewpid president starring like he actually knows how to use his brain.
Anybody who has ever led a team of 5 people will definitely not pass the comment above. Nigeria is a complex country with years of destructive rule by past leaders and it will still take time for things to be corrected. I'm not defending GEJ in anyway but bring the most brilliant chap to occupy same seat and you will see how he'll fare. One thing I just like about the man is that he hardly respond to people's insults unlike OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by kingarizona(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2013
Freedani: how will u know? When your brain is being blocked wit akamu

Wetin concern me na!! When I get better tin to do. Oya u wetin b d name of oga jona pekin
Shey u be ove sabi sabi? U they knoe them, u think say dem know u
Na play u dey!!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Btruth: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2013
k2039: No disrespect, but that woman is classier than our first lady.

A bi? I think she is more better though.......lol
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by kingarizona(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2013
dan jalingo:

where u de stay?

Ajuju? Google no dey ya fone?
Ask google
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Nichobabe(m): 8:00am On Jul 15, 2013
ACM10: What is this doing on frontpage? I can see that disgruntled westerners have launched a campaign to malign her. Starting with their supposedly educated prof. calling her "a mere domestic appendage". They will fail.

Please what is malign about saying someone resemble our First Lady? Must everything be fight with you people (PDP scapegoats)?

Anyway Madam PEJ get class and style pass the woman.

grin
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by spartanian(m): 9:08am On Jul 15, 2013
wow...graduated from the same uni with the guy by her side
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Oloriebi22(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2013
Our first lady fine pass dis one jor
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 15, 2013
blink182: see your stewpid president starring like he actually knows how to use his brain.

Shit happens !
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by iszynoni: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2013
i wonder why some people will just comment as if they better than GEJ and PEJ, plz instead of blackmailing this people why cant you contest for councilor in your local govt area and see who will vote you and made gud comment about you. some of you cant even control your girlfriend, family, environment more of a country.
instead of praying for headway to make it and become a prominent person,you will be castigating others.
NAIRA LANDERS PLZ THINK WELL B4 COMMENTING OR YOUR DON'T COMMENT.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by kolado(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2013
BlackPikiN:

You wouldn't be on nairaland yapping nonsense if your mom raised you well.
Why are you insulting his mother? At least, he only insulted the first lady and as such you shouldn't have insulted his mother unless PEJ is your mother...Just a brotherly advice,bro.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by BoNeTaLKS(m): 11:33am On Jul 15, 2013
duni04: That should be like an insult, to say someone looks like patience jonathan. I can't imagine anyone telling me my mum looks like patience, that illiterate ugly nonentity. Upon all the money wey she don steal d moni no even show for bodi. Shameless ho!
ur a moronic animal....fool!...in ur mum's whole life nd d next,she wud wish to b in place of pej...ask her!,PEJ is like her model,d woman she had always want to b lyk...na so una wey neva see anytin go d abuse smbody's wife nd mum.

Is it her fault,she no go schol...huh?
Btw,U wey ur moda go school,she don cross togo??!
Fools!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by ertekaoyo: 11:57am On Jul 15, 2013
On a serious note, we should remind ourselves that, this is somebody's wife and mother, we are vilifying. Agreed she has made mistakes, but she's only human. It's unfair that we overtly take pride, in disrespecting our President's wife. It's truly unfair.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by ogtavia(m): 12:12pm On Jul 15, 2013

you are an idiot for this stupid,audacious,lousy and empty headed comment..this man,regardless of any known or unknown issue,is still our president,even if he issnt ''our'' president,he is still old enough to be your father,i am really sorry for you and all those people who ''liked'' ur comment,i do not support what is wrong,whatever you think he has done wrong,leave him for God and posterity to judge him(i dnt trust d Nigerian judicial system anymore)..but please for God's sake,dont insult him,u av no moral justification to insult him and by d way,i am nt necessarily a Jonathan fan
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Sijo01(f): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2013
mekano1980:

...too busy to exchange post with you.Next time think outside the box, kid.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by bsparks: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2013
I'm sure the Protocol Team and Greeters must have done a double - take on this one; VIPs are usually acknowledged in COZA.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by BabaOlowo: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2013
If I be Oga at the Top, I go marry the two of them o!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by bsparks: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2013
Sarah Jubril visited COZA last sunday and Chief Fani Kayode some weeks back amongst other Senators and Honorables that pop - in from time to time.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by bheemz(f): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
forget this woman fine pass patience diee
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
BlackPikiN:

He doesn't know how to use his brain yet He's your president, still gonna be your president till 2019.
Your type of brain makes you type sh/t on nairaland. EWU!
lmfao...insulting me will not stop jonathan from being stewpid and brainless...hahahahahahahaha!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by victorv12(m): 6:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
COZA, that's the church in vogue in Abuja. All the chics, COZA, legislooters, COZA, prostitutes, COZA, drug and ritual killers, COZA!! Na wa ooo!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan's Look-Alike At COZA In Abuja by ladygogo: 10:01pm On Jul 15, 2013
victorv12: COZA, that's the church in vogue in Abuja. All the chics, COZA, legislooters, COZA, prostitutes, COZA, drug and ritual killers, COZA!! Na wa ooo!

that guy(pastor) has hammered. thats all i can say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle / Pat Ugwu: My Pant Got Torn While Dancing On Movie Set / Shina Peller And His Mother, Silifat Adeboyin Abeo Strike A Pose

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.