Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,365 members, 7,891,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. (519303 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by babyspice: 5:56am On Aug 27, 2013
Yeah ! We knew wink thats why you are awesome!!
VisaOfficer:

The North Carolina police say: "thank you for your online report. in order to complete the report we will need his full name, dob, address, etc and also how much money was lost ?"

Could you send that information to LagosIV@state.gov, and I'll forward it to them (and cc you)? Put NORTH CAROLINA SCAM in the subject line so I can find it easily. Thanks!

Yeah, I know, I was pretending to be vaguely somewhere in West Africa, to stay as anonymous as possible. For something like this, I'll go ahead and admit I'm in Nigeria. You all knew that anyway. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by ur123456: 6:26am On Aug 27, 2013
Thanks for your respond . I would reapply next month with the same details.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by eduson33(m): 6:51am On Aug 27, 2013
i never wanted to comment on this thread but you've pushed me to
why are you this heartless,mercy for this guy na grin ..

buh sincerely speaking,that lie was amazing and thunderously marvelous wink

whytegirl:

OMG man, grin I can't stop laughing at this post. grin grin Infact i'll copy n save it for whenever I need a good laugh. Nigerians mehnnn, una too much sha shocked. Why all d lies sef? U deserve a 20 yr ban tongue God help us.

1 Like

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Waleabimbola(m): 7:15am On Aug 27, 2013
Good Morning VO, I have a 3days conference coming up in September in Raleigh to be precise.i have already paid for the conference, payment voucher and conference invitation letter has been sent to me sir.
I just want to know if a copy of the voucher and conference invitation letter can be CC to your embassy and do you bother to reference that kind of letter during interviews.
I was denied non immigrant visa last year (november)with my my wife and daughter and I don't want anything to go wrong this time around, that's why I want to know if its possible for the conference organizers to CC your embassy copies of the above mentioned documents.
I have been to UK, FRANCE,GERMANY,BELGIUM,SOURH AFRICA, DUBAI,MOZAMBIQUE with my family in the last 12 months.
I am actually going for the conference ALONE so I am DEFiNiTELY coming back to my family.
Please I Will like to know the address the organizer can CC the Documents(if it is possible anyway)
Thanks and have a great day at work.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 7:25am On Aug 27, 2013
Okontami:

Dear VO, please from the highlighted statement above, you are confirming that travel history could be an advantage. Please when you see a non immigrant application without a travel history (2 weeks self paid vacation hotel reservation and tour packages arranged) , what first come to your mind? Do you have any mixed feelings??

The hierarchy runs like this (at least in my head [this is not an official U.S. Government policy statement]):

1. Applicants with lots of prior travel, including to the U.S., with no problems -- AWESOME. If there aren't other problems, issue.

2. Applicants with lots of prior travel but none to the U.S., and all the travel makes sense -- also PRETTY AWESOME.

3. Applicants with a couple trips to neighboring countries -- neutral.

4. Applicants with no travel history at all -- neutral.

5. Applicants with a lot of trips to random countries that don't make sense, especially when the applicant doesn't have strong finances and gets nervous when we ask -- VO GETS SUSPICIOUS.

6. Applicants with a long string of U.S. visa denials -- they're really going to have to sound convincing if they want a visa this time.

Again, this is NOT a hard and fast rule for visa adjudication. There are many many factors involved and travel is just one small piece of the puzzle. As for a prepaid travel package... it can be good that you have concrete plans, but if there are other factors working against you, it can look a little desperate, too. "You have to give me the visa -- I already paid for everything!" So, yeah, slightly mixed feelings.

Does that help? smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 7:28am On Aug 27, 2013
successtee:

Thanks for the response but are you saying documents like proof of financial capability like statement of account and proof of employment or business registration for self-employed individuals are not required.

Some visa categories require documentation -- student visas, for instance, and work visas. For others, documentation isn't mandatory, but sometimes it's nice to see. The caveat is that any document can be forged, which is why we rely more heavily on the interview than on the documents presented; and sometimes people have great, genuine documents, but aren't eligible for some other reason. So documents are just one small part.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 7:32am On Aug 27, 2013
musajohn80: I want to use this opportunity to say a very big thanks to the VO and other members who have being contributing positively to this thread. God will reward you guys for the good job. This will be the first time I am commenting, though I have benefited from your series of advice on this thread.

Thanks! I'm really enjoying this experience too. smiley

Pls, I will like the VO to help a friend of mine on the way forward. This person applied for a non migrant visa and was denied. But, the father who is a US Citizen applied for parole and got it. This parole will expire in about a week's time. it was stated that the applicant should contact the consular office to get the necessary travel documents. VO please how does the person go about it considering the time limit. Thanks.

Let me see if I understand. The U.S. citizen's child was granted parole? If so, the person should send an e-mail to LagosNIV@state.gov to let us know and ask what to do next. It can take a couple of days to answer all our e-mail, but if the parole expires in the meantime, we can probably contact the office that granted it and ask for an extension.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2013
jaidopor: Hi VO,

I am a LPR and will be eligible for my citizenship in few months’ time. I am married and my wife presently reside in Nigeria. Issue was that her name was not on my initial DV application because we were not married at the time or at the time I process my DV application.

Issue is that due to the nature of her job (she travel a lot and visit their office head quarter in US at least 4 times in a year) and due to the general assumption that if I filed for F2A visa for, she might not be allowed to enter USA, I didn’t file Spouse of LPR visa (F2A visa)for her. She usually come to USA for official / personal reason at least 6 times in a year for the past 3 years while i use to visit Nigeria abot 6 -8 times in a year too.

Will you advice that I should go through the route of waiting till I become a citizen before I file for I-130 for her or I should file for F2A visa for her now and after my citizenship, the F2A can be expedited as stated on USIC website? Which one of the route is faster (please, provide a rough estimate of the time)

My advice is to go ahead and file the F2A. The visa category will convert to IR1 (or CR1 if it's a recent marriage) when you become an American citizen, so you wouldn't have to refile. Also, F2As are all current, which means that as soon as the National Visa Center receives all the documentation, they can schedule an appointment at post. (They've already asked us for our November schedule, so you can see that there's a couple months' wait built in to the system.) IR visas (Immediate Relatives) are "always current" -- once NVC has all the documents in an IR case, they schedule an appointment. You don't have to watch your priority date and wait for the case to become current; you just have to wait for the people ahead of you in the queue.

Based on what you've written about your wife's travel patterns, I think that she has an excellent chance of still obtaining a non-immigrant visa even if she has an immigrant petition pending. It sounds like she's already convinced us that she has a valid reason to travel, and a lot of frequent, good travel to the U.S. If there's not a key piece of information missing from your description, my guess is that she'd likely be a successful applicant.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2013
Waleabimbola: Good Morning VO, I have a 3days conference coming up in September in Raleigh to be precise.i have already paid for the conference, payment voucher and conference invitation letter has been sent to me sir.
I just want to know if a copy of the voucher and conference invitation letter can be CC to your embassy and do you bother to reference that kind of letter during interviews.
I was denied non immigrant visa last year (november)with my my wife and daughter and I don't want anything to go wrong this time around, that's why I want to know if its possible for the conference organizers to CC your embassy copies of the above mentioned documents.
I have been to UK, FRANCE,GERMANY,BELGIUM,SOURH AFRICA, DUBAI,MOZAMBIQUE with my family in the last 12 months.
I am actually going for the conference ALONE so I am DEFiNiTELY coming back to my family.
Please I Will like to know the address the organizer can CC the Documents(if it is possible anyway)
Thanks and have a great day at work.

Unfortunately we receive SO much e-mail that the letter would just get lost in the shuffle. It's better to bring the letter with you to the interview. I know, I just said that documents aren't that important. What you say in the interview is MORE important, but it would also look odd if you were claiming to want to attend a conference and didn't bring any information about it. Best of luck!
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 7:47am On Aug 27, 2013
eduson33: i never wanted to comment on this thread but you've pushed me to
why are you this heartless,mercy for this guy na grin ..

buh sincerely speaking,that lie was amazing and thunderously marvelous wink

The problem with amazing, thunderous lies is that visa officers are very familiar with the sound of thunder. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2013
VisaOfficer:

For a dropbox application, you still need to make an appointment online (a renewal appointment). Then come to the Consulate on the appointment date with the passport, appointment confirmation page, and receipt as proof of payment. Best of luck!

successtee:

Thanks for the response but are you saying documents like proof of financial capability like statement of account and proof of employment or business registration for self-employed individuals are not required.

Oh, I just understood your question better. (Sorry!) You were asking if those documents are required for a dropbox application. My advice is to go ahead and bring them if you have them, just in case someone asks you for them. If it's a straightforward renewal you likely won't need them, but... just in case.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by emmamaraihe: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2013
good morning, i hope you have a good night rest. please i want to ask some question,when someone want to go for interview is it compulsary for one to come with tax clearance?
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2013
emmamaraihe: good morning, i hope you have a good night rest. please i want to ask some question,when someone want to go for interview is it compulsary for one to come with tax clearance?

Good morning to you too! Could you explain what you mean by tax clearance? Maybe I haven't had enough coffee yet. smiley
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by emmamaraihe: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2013
emmamaraihe: good morning, i hope you have a good night rest. please i want to ask some question,when someone want to go for interview is it compulsary for one to come with tax clearance?
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by henrychubayo: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2013
Raahym: DEAR VO,

REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP HERE.
I AM A WORKING DAD IN SOUTH AFRICA. I RECENTLY APPLIED FOR A NON-IMMIGRANT VISA TO THE UNITED STATE ON THE REQUEST OF MY WIFE AND DAUGHTER AFTER WE HAVE VISITED THE UNITED KINGDOM AND OTHER ASIAN COUNTRIES AND WE WERE REFUSED. BEFORE NOW IN 2002 I HAD APPLIED FOR A STUDY PERMIT AT THE US EMBASSY IN LAGOS AND WAS REFUSED BUT I HONESTLY FORGOT ABOUT THIS BEEN THAT MY STATUS HAS CHANGED AND ITS BEEN A LONG TIME THUS FORGOT TO MENTION IT IN THE NEW APPLICATION AND THE VISA OFFICER MADE REFRENCE TO THIS AND REFUSED MY ENTIRE FAMILY BASED ON THIS, HE SAID AND I QUOTE "I HAVE DOUBTS"

PLEASE ADVICE AS WE INTEND TO APPLY AGAIN IN APRIL NEXT YEAR FOR OUR 5TH YEAR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. WHAT CHANCES DO WE HAVE AND HOW DO WE APPROACH?

Plz My brother, are you using a South African passport or Nigerian passport with Temporary resident permit or permanent resident? Plz reply cause i wish to know as the US EMBASSY in South Africa has refused to accpet application from a friend of mine here in South Africa cause he is using a permit.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by emmamaraihe: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2013
what i meant is financial evidence such as tax returns.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by henrychubayo: 8:49am On Aug 27, 2013
VisaOfficer:

The North Carolina police say: "thank you for your online report. in order to complete the report we will need his full name, dob, address, etc and also how much money was lost ?"

Could you send that information to LagosIV@state.gov, and I'll forward it to them (and cc you)? Put NORTH CAROLINA SCAM in the subject line so I can find it easily. Thanks!

Yeah, I know, I was pretending to be vaguely somewhere in West Africa, to stay as anonymous as possible. For something like this, I'll go ahead and admit I'm in Nigeria. You all knew that anyway. smiley

HAHAHAHAAHAHA. I HAVE CAUGHT YOU. BUT ITS ALL FOR GOOD. I KNEW YOU RESIDE IN WITHIN CAUSE THE INFOMATIONS YOU PROVIDE ARE TOO APPLICABLE TO US AND TOO BENEFICIAL. THANKS FOR THE HELP YOU ARE RENDERING. BELIEVE ME, WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW YOU IN PERSON CAUSE THE INFORMATIONS AND ASSISTANCE YOU PROVIDE FOR US HERE ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH AND ITS VERY COSTLY OUT THERE, WHILE U PROVIDE IT FREE OF CHARGE TO US. WITH ALL THESE INFORS AND KNOWLEDGE AM GETTING FROM YOU, AM CONFIDENT OF GETTING VISA AS FAR AS I TELL THE TRUTH AND INFORMATION PROVIDED CAN BE TRACED AND LINK TO EACH OTHER.

BUT MY QUESTION IS: CAN SOMEONE WHO IS USING A TEMPORARY RESIDENT PERMIT LIKE WORK PERMIT IN ANOTHER COUNTRY BE ABLE TO APPLY FOR A NON IMMIGRANT VISA TO US IN THAT COUNTRY THOUGH ORIGINALLY FROM NIGERIA BUT NOT RESIDING IN NIGERIA AT THE MOMENT?

THANKS FOR THE MANY HELP.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by hammerh(f): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2013
Vo, please sir if someone already has a current US visa and is a DV winner and is refused his Dv visa, will the person still be allowed to use her current visa. Thank you
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2013
Good morning VO,I intend visiting the US during my annual leave for 2 weeks.my company gave me a letter to the consulate introducing me.my trip is self financed,so what are the documents I need to come with for interview?
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 9:03am On Aug 27, 2013
emmamaraihe: what i meant is financial evidence such as tax returns.

It depends on the type of visa. Sponsors of affidavits of support are expected to include three years' worth of tax documents; otherwise, we don't request them in IV. On the non-immigrant side, I can see where they might help someone establish his or her financial situation. I guess, if you have them handy, it can't hurt to bring them.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Ralphlauren(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2013
Visa Officer, kudos for the great job you are doing here smiley

i applied for a US visit visa (purpose of the visit was tourism) last year from the consulate at london. the interview went really well and i was given a 2yrs visa and the VO didnt even request to see a single paperwork from me.

at the time, i stated on the form that i was going to travel within the next 2-3 weeks after receiving the visa. however, due to serious work committments, i have not been able to visit the US has planned.

i applied to renew my UK work permit recently and my application was refused surprisingly and the UK HO held on to my passport(which is their new procedure) and from the look of things... i might not get my passport back till next year (as i have to go through a long process to rectify the refusal).

i have two questions:

1)if i get my passport back say a month or few weeks before the expiry of the US visa, and i decide to travel,will I have any issues at the US border? considering the fact that i left it for so long to use the visa.

2)if i fail to get my passport back before the expiry of the US visa, will i have any problems/issues getting another US visa in future? is there any 'penalty' for not using a US visa?

my circumstances hasnt changed... if anything, I'm financially/career wise better off now compared to when i applied for the US visa.

i am just kicking myself for not taking at least a weekend off before now to visit the US.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2013
henrychubayo:

HAHAHAHAAHAHA. I HAVE CAUGHT YOU. BUT ITS ALL FOR GOOD.

tongue tongue grin

henrychubayo: BUT MY QUESTION IS: CAN SOMEONE WHO IS USING A TEMPORARY RESIDENT PERMIT LIKE WORK PERMIT IN ANOTHER COUNTRY BE ABLE TO APPLY FOR A NON IMMIGRANT VISA TO US IN THAT COUNTRY THOUGH ORIGINALLY FROM NIGERIA BUT NOT RESIDING IN NIGERIA AT THE MOMENT?

THANKS FOR THE MANY HELP.

Yes, you can apply for a non-immigrant visa anywhere in the world (that has an NIV Unit, anyway). It may be harder for an officer in another country to make a firm decision, because he or she may not know very much about Nigeria and may not feel equipped to understand your context. But if you can convince the officer that you will respect the terms of the visa, you'll be fine.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2013
hammerh: Vo, please sir if someone already has a current US visa and is a DV winner and is refused his Dv visa, will the person still be allowed to use her current visa. Thank you

Ummmmm let me ask. Honestly, I don't think I've refused a DV applicant who had a current U.S. visa... not yet, anyway. Let me check and get back to you.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by henrychubayo: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2013
VisaOfficer:

tongue tongue grin

Yes, you can apply for a non-immigrant visa anywhere in the world (that has an NIV Unit, anyway). It may be harder for an officer in another country to make a firm decision, because he or she may not know very much about Nigeria and may not feel equipped to understand your context. But if you can convince the officer that you will respect the terms of the visa, you'll be fine.

THANKS. I SEND MY LOVE AND BEST WISHES.

1 Like

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2013
justjeff: Good morning VO,I intend visiting the US during my annual leave for 2 weeks.my company gave me a letter to the consulate introducing me.my trip is self financed,so what are the documents I need to come with for interview?

Any documents you have that can show that you're financially stable and able to afford the trip. Bank statements, etc. Again, what you say in the interview will be much more important than the documents you present -- but you should have something that you can show the interviewing officer. Good luck!
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2013
Ralphlauren: Visa Officer, kudos for the great job you are doing here smiley

i applied for a US visit visa (purpose of the visit was tourism) last year from the consulate at london. the interview went really well and i was given a 2yrs visa and the VO didnt even request to see a single paperwork from me.

at the time, i stated on the form that i was going to travel within the next 2-3 weeks after receiving the visa. however, due to serious work committments, i have not been able to visit the US has planned.

i applied to renew my UK work permit recently and my application was refused surprisingly and the UK HO held on to my passport(which is their new procedure) and from the look of things... i might not get my passport back till next year (as i have to go through a long process to rectify the refusal).

i have two questions:

1)if i get my passport back say a month or few weeks before the expiry of the US visa, and i decide to travel,will I have any issues at the US border? considering the fact that i left it for so long to use the visa.

2)if i fail to get my passport back before the expiry of the US visa, will i have any problems/issues getting another US visa in future? is there any 'penalty' for not using a US visa?

my circumstances hasnt changed... if anything, I'm financially/career wise better off now compared to when i applied for the US visa.

i am just kicking myself for not taking at least a weekend off before now to visit the US.

Hmm, how frustrating! Well, the good news is that you can use the visa any time, as long as it hasn't expired. It shouldn't be a problem that you didn't use it right away; there's no penalty for not using it. You should be fine. I hope you get your passport back soon.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by Ralphlauren(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2013
VisaOfficer:

Hmm, how frustrating! Well, the good news is that you can use the visa any time, as long as it hasn't expired. It shouldn't be a problem that you didn't use it right away; there's no penalty for not using it. You should be fine. I hope you get your passport back soon.

yes, it is very frustrating. thanks for your response. now, i am more relaxed. cheesy have a nice day.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by valworld: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2013
Good morning Mr. VO, I have been a passive follower of this thread for some time now. Thanks for the opportunity you give us.
Presently, I am a selectee for the DV 2014 and here are my worries:
1- I played and filled up the various forms returned to KCC as married (I am legally married and father of three). However, these recent times, I going through a “conjugal storm” which makes me afraid to be blackmail by my wife at the moment of the interview (It is always the case with her). I wish to find out whether it is possible to adjust my case (to immigrate alone) at the moment of the interview or earlier with KCC before the case is sent to post for interview.
2- Secondly, on the form DS-230 part I section 31a and 31b, I filled in the names of my family members in 31a (person(s) named in 14 and 29 who will accompany you to the Unites State now) Does this mean I Must enter US at the same time with my family members or I can go ahead before they follow?
thank you for your professional advice.
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by zill(f): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2013
Hello visa officer. I want to try my luck for a US visa but i don't know if it's a must that i register my business before applying? I only have a shop and i'm a frequent traveller to dubai but i've never thought of registering my business as i do pay my tax. Do i stand a chance or can i use my tax certificate instead? Thanks
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by emmamaraihe: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2013
it seems you have not understand my question. please sir/ma i want to have clear view on this statement, it among the interview items that i will go along with but i do not understand it. it says updated original copies of civil documents and/ or financial evidence such as tax returns which may have change or been superseded since you originally submitted them to the NVC for review
Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by VisaOfficer: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2013
valworld: Good morning Mr. VO, I have been a passive follower of this thread for some time now. Thanks for the opportunity you give us.
Presently, I am a selectee for the DV 2014 and here are my worries:
1- I played and filled up the various forms returned to KCC as married (I am legally married and father of three). However, these recent times, I going through a “conjugal storm” which makes me afraid to be blackmail by my wife at the moment of the interview (It is always the case with her). I wish to find out whether it is possible to adjust my case (to immigrate alone) at the moment of the interview or earlier with KCC before the case is sent to post for interview.
2- Secondly, on the form DS-230 part I section 31a and 31b, I filled in the names of my family members in 31a (person(s) named in 14 and 29 who will accompany you to the Unites State now) Does this mean I Must enter US at the same time with my family members or I can go ahead before they follow?
thank you for your professional advice.

Good morning and congratulations on being chosen for the 2014 DV Lottery! You can adjust your case when you come to the interview. When you fill out the DS-230, fill it out to reflect the situation on the day you fill it out; you can always amend it when you come to the interview. Your family members can follow later, but their visas must be issued before midnight on September 30. The computers simply won't print visas after that date. Best of luck to you!

1 Like

Re: I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. by emmamaraihe: 10:34am On Aug 27, 2013
one more question that i will like to ask is how much are am i going to pay for the visa?.i won america visa lottery n i will like to travel with my wife,so i want to know the amount of all the fees that are involve.thanks for your good job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (66)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Thread for South Korea prospective students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.