Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,309 members, 7,936,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused (899 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused by Jeovy(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2008
Hello Guys, Am new here.
I was wondering what your girl tend to gain by going through your text messages,they end up heartbroken most times and yet they still come back next time to go through it again.Am confused
Re: Am Confused by okenwa(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2008
@ poster
you are wellcome

if it's the msgs i sent to her that she reads often, I gues she LOVE me so much and she least expect me to BREAK her heart by sending such a msg to her phone
Re: Am Confused by enque(f): 12:55pm On May 22, 2008
u dont neeed to b confused. d bible says seek n u shall find, so if one experience on d 'txt msg heartbreak' isnt ok to calm her down, then let her be. afterall na she go tire.
Re: Am Confused by Sweetepie(f): 6:14am On Jan 13, 2009
Why r u confused? If she is supposed to be your girl, you are the one who is wrong
You have text messages from other females that are breaking her heart, Why not just dump her already?
This is full enjoyment 4 u! cheesy

This also strokes your ego and you are not ready to let the idiot out of your life yet, grin

Anyways, Enjoy! cool
Re: Am Confused by olanajim(m): 10:41am On Jan 13, 2009
Maybe the guy is always texting babes and his girl read the text and got shocked. Then, they make up. And again, the girl repeated the same thing and once again, got the shock of her life. . . The guy probably meant to ask whether ladies enjoy being sad on the same issue when they could easily have mind their business.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts? / Should I Just Move On / She Keep Telling Me That The Right Time Hasn't Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.