Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria (59534 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
Beretta92: It's what we need
why not start it let others follow suit

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by BUSHHUNTER: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
IS HIGH TIME WE KNOW THAT THERE HAS NEVER BE ONE NIGERIA EVEN BEFORE NOW.....

FINAL SOLUTION : REVOLUTION OR DIS-INTEGRETION.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Mubby4luv(m): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2013
God told him tht? undecided oh I forgot he is a political prophet because he predicts da future... I ve seen this film before [color=#006600][/color]
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
There will be no revolution.

We no wan wound. We no wan Kpai. Papa dey for house. Mama dey for house. We wan build house. We don build house...

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by kingarizona(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
Who get ear make e hear, no go tell anybody say u see me for here#singinging 2FACE-only me#

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by kstyle2(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2013
*in 2face's voice......i hope i live 2 c whr majority of d pple wil b gainfully employed*
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by BarryX(m): 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
Obviously, this has been sitting on a keg of gunpowder since independence. can't help but to get prepared. Please he should come out with a template or a blue print on how we should go about it. Though the Egyptian experience is still fresh in our memories
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by guardian09(m): 11:32pm On Jul 15, 2013
scipher: sad source?
Facebook
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by martinbillings: 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
When the youths were supposed to take to the streets,they didn't. Is it now that we are seeing glimpse of hope? Fuel everywhere, roads getting better, we can easily vote for whom we want, relatively power stability, Freedom of information, New look airports, Railways, Jobs by you win and SURE-P, New Nija Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan expressway under construction I doubt if the youths will revolt after seeing Nija working again.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
You comment is very myopic. So, Jonathan is NIgeria's problem? Why then we we complaining when Obasanjo and Yaradua were there? Nigeria's problem is bigger than anybody. This will be a fight against the people that have been holding NIgeria captive.
we have two classes in 9ja the Powerful and the Powerless period. The youth will not continued to be ignored by the Elite this is reality. Some things are very obvious how long will the youth stand for gross kleptocracy and nepotism. Change is inevitable one way or the other!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by kavey10(m): 11:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
All of you saying it's an obvious fact are just dumb IMO. Ok, it is a fact "it will happen", this is the same thing y'all have been saying all this while yet NOTHING!

So, here comes a man who tells you how it's gonna be like and when and why it's gonna happen and yet you still say it is an obvious fact, bearing in mind that he has been correct on some earlier prophecies?

Make the revolution start jor, my bunkers are 70% ready, well stocked and nice though I need a babe to start a nation with after. Apply within.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
Demdem: Excellent development.
I hope that revolution will sweep the retardeen from power enroute kirikiri.
Enough of foolishness and stupidity in Aso Rock.

If you are taken to aso rock you did become a hen drenched in rain. some people overplay at the gallery here.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by druid06(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2013

Robber band, though it is notorious for it's elasticity, it cuts when it exceeds it's breaking point. Same with metal like lead. Lead is notorious for it's density and it's tenacity but it has a boiling point. You don't push a person and ecpect not to get punched.

I am not prophet but this has been my debate amongst my colleagues and friends about an incoming revolution or an uprising. I get booed by some of my friends while others agree to my thesis. The french revolution started when the yardstick between the rich and the poor was too much and the poor couldn't take it anymore. There was so much corruption and injustice that the rich kept getting reacher while the poorer were left in worst conditions. Then the poor took matters into their own hands and started an uprising which later became a revolution.

The revolution that would happen in Nigeria is going to be bitter sweet. Though hundreds even thousands may loose their lives but the country would return back to it's grace it once was when our colonial masters where still the leaders. I disagree about the part where the man in the synagogue said this problem could be averted if the government listens to the demand of the youths and start creating jobs. The problem has gotten beyond that point and Prophet T.B Joshua is forgot to mention one key points, our leaders never listen.

We've gotten to this abyss because our leaders never listen to our cries. They don't care for our future. It's all about them and their families as they indirectly handle the mantle of power from one family member to another. The power keeps circulating within them. Even Mr. President has turned the Nigerian consitution and the Nigerian government into a laughing stock of the world with his policies and public sham.

I am ready for a revolution because I am sick and tired of our cries not being heard. I am sick and tired of the degrading nature of our socio-economic values and I want a better Nigeria. I am sick and tired of jobless graduates roaming around the street looking for any employment while some would even going to meagre jobs left for unskilled laborers. I want a Nigeria where my children and theirs would meet and enjoy. I want Nigeria to be returned back as the leading force in Africa and retrieve the mantle of being the giant of Africa. I want a Nigeria where our education system is amongst the best in the world, where there's constant electricity, available drinking water, good infractures and good roads.

Without a revolution, we're always goint to remain where we are. Stagnant.

14 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Alumona1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2013
100% On POINT
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by confusion247(m): 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
Demdem: Excellent development.
I hope that revolution will sweep the retardeen from power enroute kirikiri.
Enough of foolishness and stupidity in Aso Rock.
You are just displaying your foolishness and stupidity here on nairaland. Be informed that even if Jonathan dies today, nothing will change. Obasanjo stayed in aso rock for 8 years and didn't achieve anything. Northerners ruled for 38 years and ruined Nigeria. Jonathan is not a magician. As for revolution, forget it. That will never happen in Nigeria because we are divided between ethnic and religious lines.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by shegzy4luv(m): 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
Teddy Jonathan: Thank GOD I made FP............¤dancing SURUGEDE mixed wid a touch of ALINGO
when an ibo man says ..."chai".......wel,i reserve my comment
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by ManTiger(m): 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
THERE CAN'T BE ANY REVOLUTION SIMPLY BECAUSE nigerians ARE NOT READY!
THE ISSUE OF SUBSIDY PROVIDED US WITH A GREAT OPPORTUNITY BUT WE SETTLED FOR LESS!
WE ARE VERY UN-PATRIOTIC, SELF-CENTERED WHICH IS ANOTHER REASON WE CAN'T REVOLUTIONIZED THIS COUNTRY.
TRIBALISM, RELIGIONALISM AND TERRORISM DON'T WORK HAND IN HAND WITH REVOLUTION.
IF ANYONE DARES TO STAGE A REVOLUTION AT THIS VOLATILE STAGE OF THE COUNTRY, PEJ's English go fine pass am d@'s if d person live to tell his story.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by musb92yahooco: 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2013
All na lie
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Effwazobia: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2013
Even Stevie Wonder could see that there will be a revolution if the government keep on stretching the youths. TB Joshua please try again. Tell us what we don't know already

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by adahib: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Hahahaha.very funny. Before you all get overly excited, read again what was written. Not once in that writeup did I see nigeria being mentioned. He said it's a message to the world (not nigeria) and before you guys move to point out that nigeria is part of the world (obviously),we all know that a typical nigerian would rather complain than revolt. And by the way, this prophesy ain't worth a dime. There is no time frame,and no particular part of the world was mentioned. "i can see it coming" and "message to the world"? Oh cut me some slack.
What are the chances of a revolution happening in some part of the world within the next em..em..let's see...em..50 years? I'll tell you. It's a 100%. So good people of nairaland, what is the prophesy in that?
Come to think of it,i think nigeria is ripe for a revolution.
***goes back to eating his 30naira bread with stale palm wine***

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by TechyGuy: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2013
Abagworo:
An example is this Rivers State issue. People are lying to the Presidency that it is only opposition political parties that are angry but in reality majority of Nigerians are very mad at the actions of the FG....

LOL! You are very naive and disillusioned. Go sample opinions from the entire SS/SE/MB/N and even SW and come back to spew this poo again. For your information, its only the blind/extremist/hypocritical ACN/CPC supporters that are behind Amaechi.

How come there is no wide protest in Rivers. I even read on a thread here that protesters are coming from the North. SMH

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
[size=15pt]i need to go buy me a weapon. i cant wait for dis to happen. enough is a enough. na police we go start from. to kill a snake you have to start from the head. the intimidation is too much in dis country.all of them are stealing our future cos of wickedness. all oil company must shut down, before thunder strike them.[/size]

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Billionaires: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
Read again..... Its stated, this message is for the whole world, Nigeria wasnt mentioned in that write-up. Anyone who commented with thoughts of Nigeria in his is a fat f00l. Hhahahahahaah
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by enyice(m): 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
Abagworo: But its obvious. The way this government disregards the feeling of the masses must end up in a revolution. Sometimes I just wonder if they really know how the common man feels or they are surrounded by liars.

An example is this Rivers State issue. People are lying to the Presidency that it is only opposition political parties that are angry but in reality majority of Nigerians are very mad at the actions of the FG. I won't be surprised if the revolution comes sooner than expected.

And i ask just this once, Abagworo, can you actually in all honesty name just one past and maybe present Government that has harkened to the voices of the masses?

Revolutions in Nigeria is percieved as Riots in selected areas or strikes which sometimes are not nationwide.

This is Nigeria, we've seen it all and trust me it cant get worse, life is much more precious to us than politics because if revolution was to take place, what is the end game strategy? Do you have any?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by TechyGuy: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
martinbillings: When the youths were supposed to take to the streets,they didn't. Is it now that we are seeing glimpse of hope? Fuel everywhere, roads getting better, we can easily vote for whom we want, relatively power stability, Freedom of information, New look airports, Railways, Jobs by you win and SURE-P, New Nija Bridge, Lagos-Ibadan expressway under construction I doubt if the youths will revolt after seeing Nija working again.

Bros I tire for the criminals called opposition.

Let them "revolute" na, we are waiting. They will inherit their region and their own natural resource after then.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
adahib: Hahahaha.very funny. Before you all get overly excited, read again what was written. Not once in that writeup did I see nigeria being mentioned. He said it's a message to the world (not nigeria) and before you guys move to point out that nigeria is part of the world (obviously),we all know that a typical nigerian would rather complain than revolt. And by the way, this prophesy ain't worth a dime. There is no time frame,and no particular part of the world was mentioned. "i can see it coming" and "message to the world"? Oh cut me some slack.
What are the chances of a revolution happening in some part of the world within the next em..em..let's see...em..50 years? I'll tell you. It's a 100%. So good people of nairaland, what is the prophesy in that?
Come to think of it,i think nigeria is ripe for a revolution.
***goes back to eating his 30naira bread with stale palm wine***
u will eat that for the rest of your miserable life.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2013
what will revolution bring? nothing but bloodshed, sorrow and weeping. no one is even talking about fixing problems throubling naij. there is a massive inequality at the moment which has caused a very low living standard, poverty, unemployment, lack of eligible singles, housing e.t.c this is what should be adressed. if america did it then naija can.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2013
BUSH.HUNTER:
IS HIGH TIME WE KNOW THAT THERE HAS NEVER BE ONE NIGERIA EVEN BEFORE NOW.....

FINAL SOLUTION : REVOLUTION OR DIS-INTEGRETION.

I disagree with you, how can we "dis integration" as you put it We have only two classes powerless or powerful if your talking about tribal separation, the same elites will continue to rob the masses so that is not a solution.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Lincolnburrows(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2013
Na today! Nigerians I know are not ready for any revolution even in 50 years to come. People here comparing us with the Arabs fail to realize that we Nigerians are cowards. Nobody is willing to die for his cause. We don't have the same mentality, oneness, and love like the Arabs. A good example is what happened during the subsidy crisis. Why Lagos was busy doing occupy Nigeria, portharourt guys were just enjoying themselves because of the long break from work. Even the lagosians that did occupy Nigeria also showed how much of a coward they were when everybody hid in their houses as GEJ deployed soldiers to Lagos. I would be very sincere here- any call for revolution, I will gladly join in the protests. But not in the streets with placards. I will be doing my own revolution in my sitting room with my eyes glued to channels television while also doing "first to comment" on every threads opened on nairaland at the time.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
You comment is very myopic. So, Jonathan is NIgeria's problem? Why then we we complaining when Obasanjo and Yaradua were there? Nigeria's problem is bigger than anybody. This will be a fight against the people that have been holding NIgeria captive.

never mind the finger pointers. they do the worst in the shortestt time.

nigerians love their lives. i seee no revolution. aint no man fighting with cutlass, pure water or throwing stones with naija military.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by beatricewebb: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
If there is anything we can't run away from like our shadow in nigeria it is inescapable revolution..
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by confusion247(m): 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
druid06: Even robber band, though it is notorious for it's elasticity, it cuts when it passes it's breaking point. Same with metal like lead. Lead is notorious for it's density but it has a boiling point. You can only push a person to a corner and when it get's too much, that person would attack.

I am not prophet but this has been my debate with my friends about an incoming revolution. I get booed by some of my friends while others agree to my thesis. The french revolution started when the yardstick between the rich and the poor was too much. There was so much corruption that the rich get reacher while the poorer was left in worst situation. Then the poor took matters into their own hands and started a revolution.

The revolution that would happen in Nigeria is going to be bitter sweet. Though hundreds even thousands may loose their life but the country would return back to it's grace it once was when our colonial masters where still the leaders. I disagree about the part where the man in the synagogue said this problem could be averted if the government listens to the demand of their youth but the point Prophet T.B Joshua is forgetting is that our leaders never listen.

We've gotten to this abyss because our leaders never listen to our cries. They don't care for our future. It's all about them and their families as they indirectly handle the mantle of power to their own family. Even Mr. President has turned the Nigerian consitution and the Nigerian government into a laughing stock of the world.

I am ready for a revolution because I am sick and tired of our cries not being heard. I am sick and tired of the degrading nature of our socio-economic values and I want a better Nigeria. I want a Nigeria where my children and theirs would meet and enjoy. I want Nigeria to be returned back as the leading force in Africa and retrieve the mantle of being the giant of Africa.

We need a revolution for change.

You are making a very big mistake if you think and believe that the president is the problem of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake / Pastor Psalm Okpe Of Fresh Oil Ministry And The Singer That Died In Benin Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.