Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria (59544 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / “God Has Anointed Me To Lead A Revolution Against Islamic Jihadists” – Oyedepo / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Pins(m): 7:07am On Jul 16, 2013
All of prophet tb joshua's prophecies have always come to pass as i have been following up the man and all he predicts.Nigeria better take this serious as this revolution is no more far.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by hrhobi1(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2013
Passport and 2 yrs visa still valid d last time I checked. Okay yes revolution war kill kill dem all I am right behind u.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Niyomi(m): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2013
They will never care to listen, becos they see the youths as instrument of violence so they can have there way. LAW OF KARMA IS AHAED FOR THEM.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by ceeethru(m): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2013
all we need is revolution. As for me i'm ready for revolution, but i don't know about you.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by moskke(m): 7:20am On Jul 16, 2013
Demdem:

In countries where revolution took place in recent years, who were the casualties? The office of the President has enormous powers to turn the fortunes of this country for good but the fool in power is so useless.
.why!!!. U also need to be swept away by the revolution,pple lyk u dat abuse those in power are not diff from them,i bet u wil do worse if u re the president

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2013
abu12:

Please leave that stupid qoute of your above. Even Aliko and mike still get their money from govt, they borrow from banks and refused to pay, they jump tax.
Shut up or are you a learner? Check records, check history, Aliko Dangote started without the gov't. You too can do that. It's not you fault sha. I know your type. The only thing the gov't can do to please you is when they follow people house to house to give them money. For your own good, go and acquire skills that can make you independent. Relying on govt for employment will do you no good. You can sing songs like 2face, you can become a comedian like Basket mouth, you can become a movie star like Jim Iyke and so on. Thank you.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 16, 2013
Divide d damn country first.
A peaceful revolution will be easier in a smaller unit; this country is too heterogenous for any effective revolution.

Left for BH members, for eg, they are doing a revolution. What is acceptable as revolution to d east might not be seen as such in d north and dats how war starts.

The best revolution in dis country is to divide it, enough of this 43 yr old 'patch patch' , we have been doing since 1970. We had all done nothing but postpone d evil day.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by WildChild00(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2013
This is really funny, frm all those making comments frm page zero to date, calling for revolution, 90% of them lives in the united states and united kingdom, the question would be, will they be willing to come back home and takeup arms, wen the need arises? Or they will be hiding as usual @ the back of their computers, laptops, etc and typing messages here cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by PStacks(m): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2013
Heavens sees my heart that I don't support a Revolution.. The whole world is going revolution doesn't mean we must follow suite..

After all the whole world is going Same sex marriage but we opposed it because we are unique.
We could use our uniqueness to teach the world we can sort our issues without a revolution..

Its a matter of halting all organs of govt and declaring a full state of emergency on the country, bring all stake holders involved to a round table conference, we decide what our problems are, we determine the solutions, we sign undertakings to be of good behaviour, we are truly repentant.. People don't have to die.
Life has no duplicate.

Arrest Nigeria.
Try Nigeria.
She must serve her jail term.
She must undergo rehabilitation.
The blood currption in the system should be flushed out and the system flushed.
New beginning, everybody check and balance everybody.
Nobody gets away with anything anymore.

We must have a day of New beginning like a 2nd Independence day..

October 1st was when we got independence from colonial masters..

There must be anoda day set aside when we get Independence from ourselves..
The day we become a changed people.
That is the true Independence.

People should come up with solutions..
A Revolution is just too obvious and its a matter of Time..

Heavens sees my heart I don't want a Revolution.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 16, 2013
Pins: All of prophet tb joshua's prophecies have always come to pass as i have been following up the man and all he predicts.Nigeria better take this serious as this revolution is no more far.

tell me sth. Has he announced d winner of 2015 elections
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Demdem(m): 7:33am On Jul 16, 2013
Afam4eva:
You comment is very myopic. So, Jonathan is NIgeria's problem? Why then we we complaining when Obasanjo and Yaradua were there? Nigeria's problem is bigger than anybody. This will be a fight against the people that have been holding NIgeria captive.

Your comment is very daft as usual. The retardeen isnt the genesis of our problem but he was elected to solve it. However on the contrary he is compounding it. Dont be deceived, the retardeen has alligned himself with the enemies of Nigeria. Him and his cohorts will be swept away speedily.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Demdem(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2013
okpara ugo:

If you are taken to aso rock you did become a hen drenched in rain. some people overplay at the gallery here.

what is this u wrote up here? are u ok?
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by LarrySogo(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2013
Tolexander: Did T.B Joshua call this a prophecy or what?

Of course, we know that this is likely to happen soon without being a prophet.
My bro. Don't try God. How well u know about this & u couldn't put it on internet.?
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2013
confusion247:
You are just displaying your foolishness and stupidity here on nairaland. Be informed that even if Jonathan dies today, nothing will change. Obasanjo stayed in aso rock for 8 years and didn't achieve anything. Northerners ruled for 38 years and ruined Nigeria. Jonathan is not a magician. As for revolution, forget it. That will never happen in Nigeria because we are divided between ethnic and religious lines.

Foolish Post. U and Afam seems to think in a "daffty" way
Demdem:

Your comment is very daft as usual. The retardeen isnt the genesis of our problem but he was elected to solve it. However on the contrary he is compounding it. Dont be deceived, the retardeen has alligned himself with the enemies of Nigeria. Him and his cohorts will be swept away speedily.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 7:36am On Jul 16, 2013
Chrisabig:
adahib: Hahahaha.very funny. Before you all get overly excited, read again what was written. Not once in that writeup did I see nigeria being mentioned. He said it's a message to the world (not nigeria) and before you guys move to point out that nigeria is part of the world (obviously),we all know that a typical nigerian would rather complain than revolt. And by the way, this prophesy ain't worth a dime. There is no time frame,and no particular part of the world was mentioned. "i can see it coming" and "message to the world"? Oh cut me some slack.
What are the chances of a revolution happening in some part of the world within the next em..em..let's see...em..50 years? I'll tell you. It's a 100%. So good people of nairaland, what is the prophesy in that?
Come to think of it,i think nigeria is ripe for a revolution.

funny truth. this is a warning not prophesy

***goes back to eating his 30naira bread with stale palm wine***
Your right I did not notice that
But the truth is the elite are going to continue holding the power until we stop being powerless

You think like a man, some people just dey talk because they have mouth and eyes to see, no mind them.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 16, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: Think of what you can do for your Nigeria and Not what Nigeria can do or have done for you. The ugly truth is that youths depends on the gov't for everything and THERE IS NO WAY THE GOVT CAN EMPLOY EVERYBODY. My fellow good citizens, we can be self employed, we can be entrepreneurs, we can have a thousand people on our pay roll. Let us try to be useful to ourselves by acquiring skills(HANDWORK) that will put food on our table. Your future is in your hands. You better start that skill acquisition now that you have time. Even those in school, you can always use your holiday period to learn something that the world can hear of you. Below are some example of Nigerians who didnt wait or rely on gov't. Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, and so on.

u were making sense till your last statement. Who told u dat abt Dangote? U even added Adenuga atop? Hia, remove those names and u have written a masterpiece
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Demdem(m): 7:38am On Jul 16, 2013
la Capri: .

Note dat d revolution will not spare ur pay master Tinubu & co

and what is my business with Tinubu and co? did u see him in ur dreams today? Rubbish.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by greaterlove(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2013
" The problem with leaderless uprisings taking over is that you dont always know what you get at the other end. if you are not careful you could replace a bad government with one much worse" Chinua Achebe.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2013
Honestly when I think of Present under 40 and past under 40 leaders they are too immature. One African leader in Nigeria was busy running around killing husbands sleeping with wives and starting wars and jumping ship when the heat was too much. Look at this Korea young tout shouting nuclear war. If I go by the youth on this forum I wonder who I would pick to lead my country.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Demdem(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2013
good.good:

if it sweeps your father to kiri kiri, what would happen to ibb, ojb and gmb?

I know what to say to ur kind but will restrain myself for now hoping that the mods will deal with u for bringing ur Fathers name to shame in a discussion that has to do with the retardeen.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2013
Demdem:

u too dey misyan. All your attempts to drag GEJ into this issue right from d 1st comment look stupid.

For your mind, by now, GEJ was elected to solve the problems generated right from 1960 ? What did he even compound? Is there anything new in Nig politics? Even this problem in Rivers was a regular event in d western region during d time of regional rule.

Spread your horizon , my friend. So, if revolution starts, u think your Tinubu wont be dealt with too?
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Demdem(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2013
moskke: .why!!!. U also need to be swept away by the revolution,pple lyk u dat abuse those in power are not diff from them,i bet u wil do worse if u re the president

Rubbish talk. am i among u miserable leaders ruling u? am i among ur "gluttonnic" leaders that enjoy eating up to a Billion naira worth of food in a financial year in the midst of abject poverty? Be bold, Face ur leaders and and confront them. stop succking their wretched balls.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 7:49am On Jul 16, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: Think of what you can do for your Nigeria and Not what Nigeria can do or have done for you. The ugly truth is that youths depends on the gov't for everything and THERE IS NO WAY THE GOVT CAN EMPLOY EVERYBODY. My fellow good citizens, we can be self employed, we can be entrepreneurs, we can have a thousand people on our pay roll. Let us try to be useful to ourselves by acquiring skills(HANDWORK) that will put food on our table. Your future is in your hands. You better start that skill acquisition now that you have time. Even those in school, you can always use your holiday period to learn something that the world can hear of you. Below are some example of Nigerians who didnt wait or rely on gov't. Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga, and so on.
my Dear you are making sense I mean I am clapping for you Well said I am proud of you!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by stevoski059(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2013
let the revolution that happened in Ghana repeat it self here and not the one that happened in Egypt or Lybia, that's my submission.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Demdem(m): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2013
[s]
ngozievergreen:

u too dey misyan. All your attempts to drag GEJ into this issue right from d 1st comment look stupid.

For your mind, by now, GEJ was elected to solve the problems generated right from 1960 ? What did he even compound? Is there anything new in Nig politics? Even this problem in Rivers was a regular event in d western region during d time of regional rule.

Spread your horizon , my friend. So, if revolution starts, u think your Tinubu wont be dealt with too?
[/s]

Rants. Zero sense post. Who expects him to solve all in a jiffy?
Demdem:

and what is my business with Tinubu and co? did u see him in ur dreams today? Rubbish.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by ewet: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2013
This 1 no be spiritual vision or anythng. Even a day old babe knws tht the youths are frustrated!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by ChainBlinger: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2013
Revolution that may lead to civil WAR, simply because, we are NOT united.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by tenny07(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2013
Even if I don't really give in to this man of God always I agree with him this time. B4 now I have always been saying dat 1 day 1 day monkey go go market but e no go return. I wouldn't be surprise if d revolution will start here in nigeria. Cause the youths are really suffering badly in this country. Just that many lifes and property will go cause the government wouldn't be able to handle it. My advice to d govt is "He that has ears let him hear" God be with Nigeria and her youths.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by Dbeliever(m): 8:14am On Jul 16, 2013
This is what a common herbalist can prophesise.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by donem: 8:14am On Jul 16, 2013
I weep From the things i read and hear about my Country Nigeria, its very obvious all is not well. On a second thought i think Nigeria is not mature for democracy, my opinion though.
Re: TB Joshua Sees A Revolution In Nigeria by obinnakenedo(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2013
scipher: sad source?
ikotun Egbe. Mumu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.